Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Footprints in the Snow, [Social - Kira]
kira
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 03:32 PM

Temp

Venom felt a wave of satisfaction wash over him, as the sheep could muster no remarks. He could see her anger rising again and again, finally ending in her tears and he smugly settled back. The dog's fear and movement away felt good as well. He couldn't help he was a bit of sadist, and he enjoyed the fear and triumph he felt. By chance, he glanced towards Sai who was giving him an even more intense death glare. His jaw dropped open as he blanched.

His thoughts were suddenly ruined by the burning pain boiling sharp and soft all at the same time under his scales. It was like he was burning under his scales and he couldn't help but yelp out of pain. He was barely thinking, but he was trying to escape the burning sensation under his scales, his scales against the snow freezing, even as the searing heat in his blood persist. Though, eventually the pain began to slowly ebb... It was incredibly painful still, though it wasn't actively setting fire to his blood. He could only coil tighter in the snow, and breath out heavily.

Meanwhile, Sai was trying to catch her breath after the angry outburst, where she attacked Venom with a shout. She was deeply agitated. On top of her pent up frustrations regarding Venom, her aching headache, and Venom's sheer insensitivity and frightening Mary and driving Sasha to tears... She was unable to hold it back. Tch. Maybe he'd learn something from this..... The Psyduck could at least hope.

Arashi stared as she bounced a little. "(I said Sai can do it! You look way too heavy for me to lift you up!)" She said. She giggled as Pyro went around rolling in the snow. Her hooves flashing white, she dashed into the snow, kicking some up as she went, landing headfirst into a clump of snow. Her head poked back up when she'd heard the scream. She glanced in the direction of where Venom had fled. "(S-Should we go over there?)"

Ri shrugged. ".... Maybe." Then suddenly there was screaming. From Sai and Venom. Jerking her head to look, Sai just attacked and forced Venom all the way over there, and he sounded like he was really in pain! She glanced to see Sai trying to catch her breath, Mary hiding away from... Where Venom had been a second ago... Plus, it seemed like Sasha was trying to wipe away tears. She slammed a palm to her forehead. "Fucking hell, Venom..." Ri wasn't really nice or generally friendly... But she'd never made someone fucking cry. Still, she muttered out an apology to Blue, and she ran over. She jumped to Venom's side and tried to look him over best she could. He hissed and didn't respond well to her touches. Wincing, she let him be.

Fuck, this was a mess.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 11:49 AM

Temp

Sasha stared in short-lived horror as Venom was attacked. His yelp of pain didn't make her feel pity for him, not at all, but she couldn't help but wince at the pain in his voice. She wiped away some more tears as the snake lied into the snow. The sheep glanced over at Sai, only to immediately glance away. Holy shit, that duck's expression was terrifying. Sasha wouldn't have been too scared if Venom had it, but with little Sai...

After staring for a few moments at the snake, Sasha turned back to the psyduck. "(... Holy fuck, Sai... That was amazing.)" She murmured, once again wiping some tears. They were starting to slow down, but it was difficult to stop once she started crying. She could feel Mary shivering wildly beside her. The houndour's voice seemed terrified but curious. "(I-is... Is h-he dead..?)" She murmured, scooting about to see. Sasha took a deep breath and nudged the dog with her head. "(... He'll be fine, trust me. His human will most likely heal him and he'll be back to his shitty attitude.)"

Pyro jumped around some more as he cheered silently to himself. "(I don't think I'm too heavy! I'm even smaller than you! We could go ask her!)" The skunk shouted in glee. As a scream rang out, the baby turned his head. Instead of being terrified of the snake, he seemed incredibly fascinated. "(Oooh! That's epic! Yeah, we should go see!)"

Blue nodded slowly to Ri. She slowly started to drift into her thoughts. Fairy Island would be nice. It would be nice to get away from Oasis... Away from those people...-

The screaming caught her off guard. The thought train in her head collapsed. Venom sounded in pain, and Sasha was crying off to the side. What had happened!? She quickly nodded and bounded towards the mareep and houndour. "A-are you guys alright? What happened?" She asked frantically, forgetting that pokemon couldn't speak. After Sasha nodded and stayed silent, Blue realized her mistake and nodded back.

The girl stood up and ran to stand by Ri. She stared down at Venom and winced at the sight. Blue winced and looked up at the redhead. "I-is he gonna be okay!?" She asked. The seviper seemed a bit hostile, but the girl hated to see any pokemon is pain. Hearing the yelps made her wince.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 02:15 PM

Temp

Sai was still catching her breath, trying to sit back in the snow. She rested a wing on her chest and tried to force longer, deeper breaths. She, she needed to calm down. Just.... Relax.... It had been a rush when she'd attacked Venom, finally gaining an upper hand after months... But now she was beginning to feel apprehensive. Would Venom attack her when he first had the opportunity...? She was deeply anxious now, even if she still thought that the Seviper probably deserved it. Forcing one last deep breath, she figured she was... Calm enough to take in her surroundings again. The first thing she heard was Sasha speaking and... Praising her.

The Psyduck looked at Sasha. "(.... Uh... Thanks.)" She saw that Sasha was still crying. Had the water-type helped or just made it worse? It was hard to decipher this situation which had... Grown rather messy. Would she be judged for what she had done...? She stayed silent during Sasha and Mary's exchange, unsure that she should try to add anything.... She wondered if Mary was scared, of more than just Venom now.

Arashi quietly dragged a hoof through the snow. "(.... Um... I guess.)" Her enthusiasm had deflated a bit. She... Kind of liked Venom. Unlike Yuki's and Sai's views of the snake, she had a relatively simple opinion: She thought Venom was pretty cool, and she wanted him to like her as a friend! So, she was feeling a little weird about Sai attacking Venom and him fleeing all the way over there. She bounced nervously on her hooves. "(U-Uhm! I'm going to go!)" She said quickly, beginning to run as best she could towards Venom.

Ri bit her lip. ".... He's not dead. I don't think he's in danger of dying either. I think... He just needs some time to rest or something..." She murmured, her voice suddenly becoming distant as she didn't seem to quite process Blue's presence. Without looking, she reached into her jacket pocket, and pulled out Venom's pokeball. She lightly bounced it in her hand, as if contemplating what she should do, leave Venom out in the snow or allow him to rest in stasis.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:29 AM

Temp

Sasha turned her head from Sai to stare at Venom, who was now being surrounded, both by humans and some pokemon. She sighed as Pyro stood by the snake, although the baby didn't even seem fazed by the event... He just seemed excited and lively. Had this child no empathy? The sheep didn't have that for Venom, but she had an actual reason to. Pyro, on the other hand, had only just met the snake and barely even talk to him.

Well, maybe he remembered her occasional complaints about him..? There had to be a reason, it would be concerning if he didn't. Sasha had stopped crying at this point, although her eyes stung. Mary was shivering a bit as she looked over the sheep and towards the seviper. "(A-are you sure? He sounds like he's in pain. Sai, what happened?)" The houndour whimpered, turning her head to the psyduck. Sasha sighed and patted the dog with the lightbulb on her tail. "(Calm down, the humans would be all-out panicking if something happened. Ours at least.)"

Pyro blinked as Arashi left, and he pouted for a second before he followed after. He wanted to play more, but this would be fun, he guessed! He joined the small crowd, and merely stared at the snake. He bounced up and down and stared up at the humans as they approached. Was Mister Snake okay? If Snake died, could he have one of the fangs? That'd be cool.

Blue winced as she crouched down to the seviper. She lifted up her hand to pat Venom, but slowly let it fall. The action probably wouldn't be appreciated, to Blue's dismay. She glanced towards Ri and then the pokeball in her hand. Was that Venom's pokeball? She blinked. "... If your not going to put him in the pokeball, Mary could probably make a fire so he'd at least be warm. It'd be a pain if he's cold as well right now." She glanced around for something that could possibly be set on fire and be safe at the same time.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 05:10 PM

Temp

Sai almost didn't hear. At the mention of her name from Mary, she seemed to almost flinch violently, but seemed to suppress it. "(A-Ah....)" She seemed to be hesitating and stumbling over her words, before hugging herself tight and muttering under breath, seemingly trying to calm herself. Then she took a deep breath, that shook with her inhale. "(.... I.... I'm kind of.... Psychic sometimes.... I guess it just.... E-exploded a little....)" Her expression seemed to darken slightly as she stared down at the snow. "(Wasn't like it was totally undeserved....)" She didn't seem to be paying attention to Mary and Sasha anymore, as she stood there hugging herself and glaring daggers into the snow.

Arashi hardly noticed Pyro joining her. "(H-Hey...!)" She suddenly spoke up. "(V-Venom?! You alright? You look h-hurt!)" She said, unable to keep her fear from shaking her voice. Was he really going to be alright? She really was worried.... She couldn't help her legs shivering, though it wasn't from the cold... Even if she suddenly noticed how the cold began to sting, and hold her hooves in place and creep up her legs. E-Erm... She wasn't sure how much she liked the snow as much. She bent down and laid down in the snow, and gently prodded the Seviper with her snout. "(H-Hey...?)"

Ri sighed. ".... Yeah. Sure. That'd... That'd be nice. See if the snow around him can be melted first, yeah?" Blue's offer was kind. More considerate than the redhead figured she'd be capable of if their situations were reversed... She hadn't been helpful at all when Pyro had been attacked earlier. Then again... The difference was a bit stark. Pyro seemed fine and was running around, while Venom was here... Laying in the snow, not even stirring. He was breathing and... Awake probably? He just didn't make any efforts to talk or anything... She didn't hear a single hiss.

Without thinking, her free hand grasped the base of her forearm and dug in. She was digging in hard, but not enough to break the skin. But the pain of the action she liked to think helped Ri from drifting off into nightmare fantasyland. She did that well enough during the night, she didn't want her demons following her into her waking moments... Even if said demon felt like it was sitting right before her.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 05:08 PM

Temp

Mary winced as she watched Sai begin shaking, the concern cumulating more as Sasha sighed and walked over to the duck. "(S-Sai, you okay!?)" The houndour murmured, scooting forwards to join but she forced herself to halt. What if she overwhelmed the psyduck with being too close. Sasha was enough to be close to for now.

"(Like Mary said, are you okay?)" Sasha murmured awkwardly, trying to make herself sound comforting. She had little easiness doing so.

Blue blinked and nodded. She glanced down at Pyro, and awkwardly winced as she thought of an idea. She lightly grabbed the stunky, who squealed and struggled around for a second before calming down. "Um... Melted snow..? Okay. Pyro, you wanna melt some snow?"

The baby seemed to only perk up once she brought of the idea of basically destroying snow. Pyro squeaked in approval and immediately pounced down to started... Hissing? Yeah, hissing on the snow. As the snow started melting, Blue awkwardly glanced up at Ri.

"You think we could get some of the furniture to burn?" She said with a bit of regret as she started to finish the sentence. "Or something else?" Blue quickly added. She realized Ri was digging her hand into her arm and the smaller girl winced.

Blue winced once again and reluctantly tried to hug Ri, attempting to comfort the other human.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 06:20 AM

Temp

Sai took another shaky breath, that shook most with her inhale. She glanced at Mary with a vaguely pained expression that seemed almost a little far away. "(Y-yeah.... I'll be fine.... I-I just... Always thought he was the violent one.... Not me....)" She murmured. She guessed on one hand it was kind of.... Venom deserved it. However, Venom had never attacked her. He'd never actually harmed her, sunk his fangs into her or anything. Now she'd.... Thrown him. Would he be angry? Would he try to kill her? He seemed to like the human, and she figured he would stop if the red-haired human asked. But.... She couldn't dispel doubts from her mind. She took a third, now slightly calmer breath. She glanced to Sasha now. "(.... Y-yeah... Don't worry anymore...)"

Arashi watched as Pyro suddenly went around melting snow around Venom. She guessed that could help? Venom didn't seem to like snow very much, judging by how he'd been complaining when they'd first arrived.... He seemed complain about how he wasn't built for snow or something like that. She wasn't sure what it meant, however.

Ri didn't look like she was paying much attention. She made no response when Blue convinced Pyro to melt some of the snow around Venom, which was a good idea actually.... Ri knew that Venom didn't like the snow much. He'd been rather cranky when they'd first arrived. ".... I don't think wooden furniture is something they spare around here." She murmured quietly.

She stiffened at the sudden hug. What...? Thoughts on what to do about it clashed in her mind.

'She only wants to help.'

'She doesn't need to help.'

'Don't push her away, don't hurt her.'

'She's going to get hurt anyway.'

Ri took a deep breath of her own, focusing on her own indecision instead of making a choice. Just.... Deal with what was happening. Though... She wouldn't return it. She wasn't... She couldn't. Not yet. Maybe not ever. She wasn't sure.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 06:50 PM

Temp

Sasha sighed, a concerned expression spreading upon her face. The mareep glanced over at the panicking houndour before turning back to the psyduck.

"(Sai... He is the violent one, have you seen him? I've only seen him a couple times, and I know where he stands. Hell, I'm pretty sure he would have liked to kill me in that joust. Just... I'm sure this is the only time this has happened, and I don't know how he'll react... But if he tries to hurt you, he's gonna have to go through a lot of us. I'm sure your human would prevent any harm, and I'm sure as hell standing up for you.)" The mareep felt a little cheesy while she gave her speech, hell, she didn't know what she was saying beforehand, but she tried to ignore it.

Pyro paused from his task of melting the snow once it seemed completed. He glanced up to Arashi and returned to his place beside her. He blinked and blew on the snake's face for a second before he started talking again. "(Okay, now Mary can set stuff on fire! I can't wait til I can do that myself...)" The stunky murmured happily.

Blue started to feel an intense awkwardness arise between the two as the girl hugged the other. Silence filled the air, making her feel panicky. Why wasn't Ri responding..? Was she making the other feel uncomfortable? Oh god, she probably was... Oh no...

Blue quickly backed off, bringing her arms down and even taking a step to the side. The girl grabbed the sleeves of her jacket and sighed as she looked around. She felt her throat get dry as she continued to think. She made the situation worse. why did she even do that? The grip on her sleeves tightened.

"I-I'm gonna go find something... Sorry about that." Blue murmured quietly before scooting back and finally turning to go find some fire fuel.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 04:34 PM

Temp

Sai's breathing was finally evening out again. "(.... I guess.)" She muttered in response. She didn't say anything else but.... She did listen to what Sasha said. She just... Didn't really believe in the Mareep's words. She didn't want an antagonistic relationship with Venom, so she always stood by when the Seviper attacked others. She never tried to stop him, so she was kind of... Complicit in his violence, and now she'd... She'd gotten angry and let her rage lash out at him. That honestly... It scared her just a bit. Attacking out of anger was something she'd known Venom to do. But now....

Sai didn't know what to think. She kind of wanted to forget this... If she could. She knew that Venom would be happy to forget.

Arashi didn't seem to move at all or make any change in expression. "(.... I don't know what I'll be able to do in the future. I guess I hope it's cool and impressive.)" She replied. She honestly wasn't sure.... Venom said she was an electric-type, but Arashi didn't know what that meant for her future. What was electric anyways? It wasn't a concept that she understood. Venom didn't explain... And er... Arashi hadn't exactly asked Sai yet. Should she? She wasn't sure.

Ri saw that Blue backed off awkwardly. The redhead brought her gaze to meet Blue, who was quickly growing tense as she grabbed her sleeves. The redhead's own limbs relaxed. Ri said nothing as she gently shook her head, focusing her gaze back on Venom. ".... You don't need to apologize." She said, before Blue was leaving to go find... something. The little lamb didn't explain what it was she was looking before before taking off.

Wonderful. Blue probably thought she did something wrong because Ri was.... Well, something was fucked up about her and the redhead could hardly explain why, because... Well.... Memory loss. Something obviously fucked her up in the past, and plagued her even through the haze of amnesia via.... Basically Ri's entire personality.

Ri wondered if her own brokenness would infect Blue. Arceus, she hoped not.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 08:56 PM

Temp

Blue frantically shuffled around the area, searching for something to burn. While she did so, thoughts clouded her brain. A simple awkward encounter had turned her head into a war zone. She didn't know how to feel, she almost felt the need to just stand there. Still, she kept moving. Blue seemed to barely notice her surroundings.

Soon enough, she came upon a broken pile of what seemed to be a former stool. It seemed like a puzzle, the way it was broken. Blue tried to smile at her find, but the thoughts in her head didn't allow it. She merely stood in front of the stool.

Did Ri dislike her affectionate personality? She probably did, considering how much she hated that hug. Was Ri just forcing herself to tolerate the other? Blue hated to think of the idea. Although she knew deep inside her that her thoughts were wrong, the doubts started to seep through. She needed someone to tell her to get her damn act together and continue, but no one was there. She just stood there.

Finally, the anxiety of her thoughts overtook her. Blue shuffled across the snow and vomited. The girl felt sick, but there wasn't much in her stomach to throw up much more. She stopped, and sighed. Blue slowly forced herself to pick up the broken stool and return to the others.

Pyro smiled childishly at Arashi. "(I'm sure it'll be awesome! Can't wait!)" He cheered, and started to roll in the nearby snow.

Sasha awkwardly stared at Sai. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't really think of anything. As she noticed her human was gone, more awkwardness started to settle in. Oh jeez, what if the human didn't return? Would she have to tag along with Sai and the others? Oh hell no, she'd die before that. Even if she didn't, Venom would kill her.

The mareep blinked and decided to awkwardly pat the psyduck with a paw. She glanced up at Mary, who seemed hesitant to come closer. Sasha stared for a second before patting the psyduck again.

What the hell was happening.

((@kira enjoy the messiest post on planet Earth

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 07:08 PM

Temp

Ri dropped to the ground, sitting in a criss crossed position, sitting over Venom. He still seemed... Not so great, but after a few moments of hesitantly hovering her palm over his scales. She gently caressed his scales. He didn't immediately start protesting, so she guessed he was... Okay with it. Maybe he was better with it since he was in a vulnerable place right now. It could've had an influence on his behavior and headspace.

As for Blue.... Fucking Hell. Ri was a pretty shitty person. Blue was... A good kid and the redhead probably just convinced the little lamb that she'd done something wrong, or that she was wrong, or any number of things that weren't true. Honestly... Nothing Blue did particularly bothered Ri, other than for personal reasons, like how Ri wasn't so hot on the idea of touchy feely crap. It wasn't any fault of Blue's, it was just the redhead wasn't... Ready. Maybe she wouldn't ever be. It was possible that Ri was just permanently broken and that Blue should go searching for new friends. But... Ri didn't want to break Blue like the redhead was broken, so... Maybe....

Ri guessed she was just going to have to try her best. To... Be a decent-ish friend, because Ri didn't think she'd ever really manage to be an actually good friend. She could pretend, she supposed.

Arashi smiled. "(Thanks. Though, I hope it doesn't take forever... I really don't want to wait.)" The Blitzle's energetic attitude started to return visibly, as she bounced from two feet to the other two.

Sai didn't really respond to Mary or Sasha. She... Wasn't sure she felt like talking or doing anything else... She just kind of wanted to stand here and not even think... Besides, her headache was already returning.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 09:26 PM

Temp

Blue slowly hauled herself and the broken stool back to where the others were, thanking the heavens that everything hadn't gone wrong in the time she was gone. Maybe they were doing better without her? Bad luck seemed to follow her often, maybe these last few spurts of drama were caused by her bad luck?

... No. That was stupid. That couldn't be it, right..? Blue shuffled through her thoughts as she approached the group and dropped the stool. The girl brushed the snow away from it and sat on her knees. "Back." Blue murmured after a few moments of sitting.

"...Mary, can you come over here for a second..?"

The houndour glanced up from Sasha and Sai to see the humans and a broken pile of wood. She lowered her ears as her human called her name and made a small hand gesture, as if to tell her to go over there. Mary blinked, glanced back at the duo she was by, and turned to walk over.

When the dog reached her human, it awkwardly pointed to the wood pile and spoke in that awkward language she could only catch bits of. "Mary... Stool... Fire."

Did the human want her to set it on fire? Well, it'd be easy to do. Mary awkwardly glanced behind her and noted Pyro talking to Baby #1 of the other team. She feared the stunky near fire, considering his borderline obsession over it.

Still, he'd have to be around it once in his life. Maybe she can teach him how to act around fire..? That'd help a lot with his behavior. Mary nodded to the human and started to develop a small ball of fire in her mouth.

Pyro nodded happily to the bliztle. "(Yeah! Let's hope it's soon so we can both show off next time we see each other!)" The baby cheered with a little grin. Suddenly, a small flicker of sound reached the stunky's ears and he spun around.

"(Woah!)" Pyro squealed as he witnessed the fire that had just appeared. The stunky bounced up and down with Arashi and sported a large toothy grin.

Sasha had stopped patting the psyduck, but still stood by her side. The mareep's attention was diverted to the fire for a second and she smiled as she noticed Pyro jumping happily.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 08:14 PM

Temp

Ri lifted her head to see that Blue had returned with a wooden.... Stool. She noticed how Blue seemed a little... Despondent. She bit her lip. Should she say something...? Maybe not. Maybe... She could just try not to be too much of an asshole in the future. At least... Not on purpose. The redhead wasn't sure how much of her behavior was on purpose and how much was just her personality being naturally... Well... Shit.

She didn't move, but she smiled slightly. It wasn't... A real smile that conveyed happiness or anything. More like an awkward smile that was more like.... "I'm fine. Don't worry." Or something. Ri wasn't exactly the expert on any aspect of socialization. She had the oddest feeling that she was always pretty bad at this... Even before the nightmares. She was pretty sure something had to have happened before she lost her memories that sparked her chronic nightmares. There had to be a reason right? Or maybe she was just fucked up and her own subconscious tortured her for no reason.

Blue called her Houndour over, and was able to convince Mary to set the stool on fire. The canine was probably... The most mellow of the group. Yuki nor Sai counted since uh.... They had other issues. Mary seemed the gentlest while Sai had just attacked Venom and Yuki seemed... Too chill, honestly.

Regardless, Mary set the stool on fire as asked. Though, the fire seemed to catch Pyro's attention. Ri didn't pay too much attention, beyond her general need to know what was going on around her.

A few moments passed and Ri muttered out a thanks.

Arashi nodded, seeming to have perked back up by now. "(Yeah! Yeah! Though, waiting kinda sucks... I mean, it could be a really long time!)" She pointed out, whining tinging the end of her words. Then the Stunky immediately got distracted by Mary's fire. She bounced along next to him, she found it pretty cool as well. Though, not so much as Pyro, she had never really seen fire before.

Sai had jerked violently, at the sight of Mary's fire, before she calmed down, seeing that it was controlled. The image of large fires had been impressed into her when she was.... Young. She was a bit nervous due to fire, mostly from the intimidating image it presented back then. She reminded herself that she was older with greater water-type attacks now. Besides, Mary wasn't a threat. It was fine. Everything was fine.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Feb 24 2018, 08:30 PM

Temp

Blue glanced over to Ri and noticed that the woman was smiling... She didn't know how to react to that. Before she could overanalyze it, the girl smiled back as well. It matched the same awkwardness as the other. Blue rubbed her eye with her hand and murmured something under her breath. Honestly, it just sounded like nonsense even to the person speaking it.

Moments of silence passed, and Blue blankly stared at the fire. A nauseous feeling swept over her, pints of anxiety burning inside of her. She didn't really act on this feeling, considering she didn't have much in her stomach... Ugh, what if she threw up from eating too little? Heck.

At the mention of a thanks, Blue seemed to jump a little. The girl turned to Ri and awkward nodded with a small, "Okay."

Sasha blankly stared at the fire, a bit of fear lingering in her head. She feared for Pyro, she... She trusted Mary, but Pyro was bold about danger. Looking at the events from before, it was sort of clear that Pyro did not care for safety. That mindset worried her.

A flicker of anger swept over her as she was reminded of Fluffy and Venom. The mareep growled under her breath for a brief second before glancing at Sai. The poor duck. Sasha took a deep breath and lightly patted the yellow bird again. "(It's... Okay, take a deep breath.)"

Pyro, happy and excited over the fire, bounced and rolled happily around it. If he were to get too close to it, Mary would grab him by the scruff and drag him back over to a safer spot. The stunky merely stuck his tongue out at her and continued his grand time.

Mary wasn't amused, just concerned and annoyed.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 04:45 PM

Temp

Ri bit her lip as she dropped the smile since Blue's smile was equally awkward. She wasn't sure what to say or do, and Blue was now muttering under her breath about something... That Ri couldn't quite make out. She looked away and wasn't sure what to do. What should she say? What should she do? She wondered if she was born this shit at social shit or if something happened that flushed all her interpersonal skills down the drain.

She found herself fidgeting, shifting her weight. She turned her head back and stared into the fire and.... She wasn't sure, but she suddenly didn't really feel like talking anymore. She wasn't sure she wanted to do much else than... Leave. She'd liked seeing Blue plenty but... She wasn't sure. It felt too awkward and she wanted to get away. Then again, she didn't want to give Blue the impression that Ri didn't... Like her, or that Ri hated her or some bullshit.

Sai took a deep, deep breath. Soon enough, she had reclaimed her calm... Again. Maybe. Sort of. She hoped she was calm again. "(... Thanks, Sasha.)" She appreciated the Mareep's company and comfort. She'd never really truly had someone who had gone against Venom before... Though, Sasha would eventually leave with her human, and still... Venom was stronger than Sasha, even if Sai herself had apparently reached Venom's level.

Arashi did not follow Pyro, jumping around the fire. She did think it was rather glow-y and pretty though! Her eyes sparkled as she bounced in place, staring at the fire, not quite aware of its destructive potential. She didn't quite understand why Mary kept dragging Pyro back.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.