Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

The biggest event of the
season- of the year, even- is the Anniversary Fair! We also have a lore contest for the month of November, and our plot events are still going strong.

Season

Autumn will be here until
December. All of Terrene is cooling by degrees; those in Ashfield scarcely notice because it never truly gets cold there, though they will notice the decreased rains and humidity. Winds pick up, particularly in the southern areas. Ghost types are more common this season.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Mod Request
Jani
 Posted: Sep 6 2016, 08:49 PM

Admin

Mod Request

When one of your character's topics needs a mod's reply to advance further, this topic is where you post to request a mod. Want a wild Pokemon in your topic? Post here! Want a major NPC or an NPC trainer battle in your topic? Post here! This is also where you will post when you have a finished app that needs to be approved, if any of your topics need to be closed, or if something in your character's index needs updating. You can request a specific mod if you so desire. Remember to provide a link to the topic that needs updating!

To be clear: Yes, every time your thread requires a mod response, post in here. This is our running to-do list! We're very busy folks. Even if you can't copy+paste the link for whatever reason, at least post here saying what is ready for a reply. If you don't, and your thread gets lost in the oblivion, we'll all be very sad.

Grading dev topics and closing social topics are not staff priority- we prioritize posting in adventures, quests, and starters. This means that devs and socials may sit in the mod req for a little while.

If a claimed topic goes for over two weeks without a reply, it becomes free game for any other mod to take, unless you state specifically that you want to wait for the original mod.

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Gator
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 01:03 PM

Player

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 01:34 PM

Temp

War's End

Starter for Kacy Gunda is up! I haven't done Jirachi and Celebi yet, so would it be alright if I do that? If not, that's totally fine!

[Jani: yep, I can get ya! expect a PM soon]

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:52 pm

Player

Paul's thing

Oops I forgot to post here. Also please delete my accidental double post. Jani

--------------------
PM
^
Jinn
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:20 pm

Player

GOAT BAB NEEDS HELP

@Kaien poooost for you at last!~

finally omg

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Rixie
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:36 pm

Player

Teach my birb

Please and thank youuu

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:05 pm

Player

Quick Dev

To be graded and closed. Low priority: this is mostly just me feeling sentimental and stuff. not at all because of the unexpected critical hit + burn >_>

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:47 pm

Player

Cynthia's Thread is Heating Up

Here's to hoping she don't get burned.
@Jani

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Today at 06:16 am

Temp

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.