Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

The biggest event of the
season- of the year, even- is the Anniversary Fair! We also have a lore contest for the month of November, and our plot events are still going strong.

Season

Autumn will be here until
December. All of Terrene is cooling by degrees; those in Ashfield scarcely notice because it never truly gets cold there, though they will notice the decreased rains and humidity. Winds pick up, particularly in the southern areas. Ghost types are more common this season.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Who's Best?
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:08 PM

Temp

So I was counting Drakka's threads (I'm sorry Drakka don't eat me QAQ), when I realized I was basically lumping all of her threads into one, rather than count them separately between Samantha and Fleet. Whoops. But from what I gather her total number of threads she has don't amount to Shadow's number of threads. Sooo there's that.

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 07:48 PM

Player

Alright, win to you! But I know Samantha's got the longest thread!

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 09:23 AM

Temp

Okay so I just updated Ri's tracker and I counted her devs. She has 9???? Tbh I thought she had less. So um.... Yeah.

ALSO I counted Ri's completed topics: She's got 20. Did Chaos say Shadow has 21? I swear Chaos said that.... Somewhere..... [COUGH]

Ri's only done 1 quest so you're safe there ahaha... And YEP DRakka gets to keep all their four page threads (jeez)

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 01:35 PM

Temp

Welp, the amount of Pokemon Shadow has now is 7. But Shae still has more so that's a nope.

I also got more dev threads done for Shadow bumping her up to 13 once the other two get approved. She has 11 that are approved soooo she's racing ahead here.

Now for the number of completed topics...29 are approved, and the two dev threads that need to be approved bump the number up to 31. This is including practically everything I've done with Shadow so far. 1 starter, 10 events, 11/13 approved devs, 2 adventures (Apparently I'm too content with what I have to have her venture out more |D), 2 quests, 1 social (She uh...welp. Need to get her to interact with humans more XD), and one travel before the rule change for traveling. Oh, and one trade thread. So yep,

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 08:12 PM

Temp

OKAY REVIVING THE CONVERSATION MY OFFICIAL VOTES AND STUFF

1. Who has the single highest-leveled Pokemon (excluding canons, sorry Lucine~)?

So apparently Shae and Mar beat out Aj/Lilian... For now who knows what will happen in the last week. I mean Shae is probably going to keep the lead but who knows lol

2. Who has the most Pokemon in their team?

Um... Shae wins barely, right? Cos the eggs?

4. Who has completed the most topics?

CHAOS YOU UTTER BEAST

6. Who has the most friends?

Little Ms. Sunshine McShae obviously

7. Who has met the most player characters?

Samantha apparently

9. Who has completed the most devs?

CHAOS YOU ARE A MONSTER MATE

10. Who has completed the most quests?

Shae apparently

12. Who is the most literally and actually insane?

IM NOT VOTING YET BECAUSE WE STILL NEED TO DISCUSS ARE WE GOING WITH MEDICALLY IDENTIFIABLE AS INSANE BECAUSE PAUL WINS OUT IN THAT CASE OR THE GUT REACTION WHEN WE THINK PSYCHOPATH BECAUSE THAT PROBABLY GOES TO FLEET

13. Who has the least amount of money?

Cynthia you poor child

14. Who has had the most intense brush with death (in Terrene, not the Sufferverse)?

I think Dick nearly getting his life sucked out by a Nincada wins okay

16. Who has completed the longest thread (number of posts)?

Samantha's 4 page thing apparently

17. Who has completed the longest thread (word count)?

Probably Shae's Quest that's ALSO 4 pages

19. Who has saved the most Pokemon from impending death?

SHAE IS A BLESSING UNTO THIS EARTH

ALSO JANI ADDED HIGHEST LOYALTY WHICH GOSH DARN IT

SHadow seems to win. BUT THERE'S STILL TIME [grumbles about finding new snake-related dev ideas]

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 08:50 PM

Temp

Wait, where's the highest loyalty question? I don't see it. .-. But yeah, I would nominate Shadow for that because of her relationship with Angel. It's pretty strong.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 05:00 PM

Admin

Cynth isn't eligible for any of these, but I'm gonna post with a summary of where the votes are and who is currently winning things in order to bump this thread and get things wrapped up here!

1. Who has the single highest-leveled Pokemon (excluding canons, sorry Lucine~)?

Shae's Mar at 13 (6/12).

2. Who has the most Pokemon in their team?

Shae has eight. But with the addition of her egg, Shadow also has eight. Unless either catches another Pokemon in the next three days, we have a tie.

3. Who has visited the most areas in Terrene?

I think Andrew was the only one officially nominated, so.

4. Who has completed the most topics?

The Posting Queen.

5. Who has the most enemies?

I don't think anyone was nominated for this.

6. Who has the most friends?

Shae.

7. Who has met the most player characters?

Samantha.

8. Who has completed the most socials?

I don't think anyone was nominated for this.

9. Who has completed the most devs?

The Posting Queen.

10. Who has completed the most quests?

Shae.

11. Who has the Pokemon with the highest loyalty?

Shadow's Angel, at 38%, unless contested.

12. Who is the most literally and actually insane?

I'll cast my vote for Paul on this one.

13. Who has the least amount of money?

Cynthia.

14. Who has had the most intense brush with death (in Terrene, not the Sufferverse)?

Dick.

15. Who has failed the most capture attempts (befriending attempts count)?

No one was nominated.

16. Who has completed the longest thread (number of posts)?

Samantha, 4 pages.

17. Who has completed the longest thread (word count)?

Shae, 12,836 words.

18. Who has killed the most Pokemon?

What are the numbers for this? Samantha was nominated... I think her kill count is 2? Fleet was nominated and I think he's killed 2 as well, so we might have a tie there. Naka only killed 1 herself, I think? The others were accidental deaths caused by her Pokemon, if I recall correctly, which wouldn't count. How many Rattata has Ri killed on-screen in her topics?

19. Who has saved the most Pokemon from impending death?

Again, what are the numbers here? Samantha, I believe, was the only one officially nominated. So unless someone else nominates their character, she is the winner.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 07:26 PM

Temp

I think I'll nominate Shadow for who has the most failed attempts at befriending/capturing due to the kindling quest and at one point she was unable to catch Pyre/Miki at first, while she completely failed on the Hoothoot. Forgot to mention that there were a couple of failed attempts to get Hubris before he finally stayed in the dang ball.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.