Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

The dark descent, [Event] [Sev]
Aya
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 04:50 PM

Temp

the dark descent
Jillian was walking toward the tunnel's entrance in fast, determined steps. The goal was clear: finding metal, getting out. She was expecting to run into some difficulties on the way, especially considering that there was an option to be partnered up with someone for the mission. The woman didn't enjoy relying on others, but on an unknown territory, it could be a big advantage to have someone with her. They could always serve as a distraction if she had to run away to protect herself.

Three of her Pokémon were resting in their pokeballs, though Jillian had told them they were going into a tunnel and she might require their assistance at any point. She wasn't sure how much of her warning they had understood, but she felt like she had done her part. Primrose the Pachirisu, the only one without a pokeball, was clinging to the woman's shoulder, fully awake for once. The long fluffy tail was swinging left and right down Jillian's back as the Pokémon was anxiously analyzing the rocky surroundings. This adventure didn't look like a casual stroll and Primrose was afraid of what was to come. Every now and then she shot Jillian a criticizing glance, questioning why the human was bringing them into an unfamiliar place.

"Relax a little," the woman mumbled, feeling as the Pachirisu's fingers were digging into her skin through her shirt. Primrose was usually relaxed and showed little interest in anything, really, so Jillian could tell she wasn't feeling very confident about all this. "We're just getting the metal and leaving. Well, this should be where I meet with my partner..."

She approached the entrance into the tunnel, looking around for the man who was supposed to accompany her. She hoped he was capable.

MINT 100%
In pokeball.
PRIMROSE 100%
<_< Do not want
HAZEL 100%
In pokeball.
LITLEO 100%
In pokeball.
TAGS @Sev
CREDITS _TIME AFTER TIME post template created by JAWN of OOC

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:58 PM

Player

Nox
If not for the fact Nox had been offered transport to the mountains and then back to Ashfield again, he probably never would have agreed to help out this 'Omega'. He had no idea who Omega was or why they wanted random folks to go into the mountain tunnels to try and find metal; but it was a chance to see someplace other than Ashfield and the Forest that surrounded it and he had a guarantee of safe transport there and back. So he'd agreed to help out, had taken what few supplies he owned and headed to the mountains for however long they wanted him there. He'd arrived in what was dubbed 'Omega's Camp' the night before and had been told he'd been paired up with a partner and they would be entering the tunnels the next day. He'd been shown to a tent where he had made himself as comfortable as possible for the night.

By the time morning came, Nox was as rested as he was going to get after trying to sleep in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by noises he wasn't used to in Ashfield. The wind whistled past rocks, wild pokemon calls echoed in the darkness and he could hear the sounds of people moving about in the camp. He'd eventually fallen asleep but it felt like no time at all before he was being awakened for something to eat and being handed a pack of supplies. "You'll need these in the tunnel" was all the explanation he gotten when he'd tried to ask what it was. After he'd had some time to eat and clean up a bit, he was directed to go and meet his partner near the tunnel entrance.

There were only so many paths marked out to follow toward the tunnel entrances and Nox had been told exactly which one would take him where he needed to be. Once he was prepared and had double checked he had everything he needed, he'd set off to the tunnels. When he arrived, there was a woman there who had a small, fluffy white pokemon perched on her shoulder. It didn't look like much but maybe it was stronger than it appeared. He had no idea if she was waiting for him or for someone else. He'd been pretty overwhelmed when they'd told him he'd already been assigned a partner so if they'd given him any identifying information he didn't remember it. Since there didn't seem to be anyone else around, he figured she must be waiting for him. "Morning. I'm Nox. Shall we head inside? This whole thing feels off to me so the sooner we get in and find what we came for the sooner we can get out of here again." The mountains seemed cold and forbidding and the more he thought about it, the less he liked how secretive everyone was being about what they were doing and why. He'd committed to help so he wouldn't back out, but as soon as he could he was heading back to Ashfield.

@Aya
Hover for Team Info:
All pokemon are currently in their pokeballs

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: May 18 2018, 05:20 PM

Temp

the dark descent
It wasn't long before someone came. A young man, taller than her (like most people), with no Pokémon by his side... Which implied that at least he could afford the pokeballs. The woman stretched and bowed her head lightly in greeting.

"My name's Jillian. I agree, I would prefer to get the job done quickly and efficiently, if possible," she stated with little emotion, taking the first step into the tunnel. Primrose' grip on the woman's top only tightened, but the woman decided not to comment on it. If the squirrel was going to be so nervous, she would be no use in battle and the trainer would have to rely on the others. She was confident that they were going to manage, but also believed it would be foolish not to make as many preparations as possible.

"So, what kind of Pokémon do you have? I'm asking so that I know what to expect of you and what your strengths and weaknesses are. For me, this Pachirisu is an electric type. I also have three others, with the types grass, ground and fire."

Jillian was pretty proud, believing that this kind of a team was balanced enough to keep them covered. Even if her Litleo was technically a Normal/Fire mix, but it was his fire-spitting abilities that she really admired.

MINT 100%
In pokeball.
PRIMROSE 100%
<_< Do not want
HAZEL 100%
In pokeball.
LITLEO 100%
In pokeball.
TAGS @Sev Feel free to mod req anytime!
CREDITS _TIME AFTER TIME post template created by JAWN of OOC

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.