Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

We Should Be Friends, [Social w/Shasyu]
Sev
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 09:48 PM

Player

Nox, as he'd taken to calling himself, wasn't quite sure what to do with his day. It had started like any other of the past several days. He'd been awakened by Kyrie, the kind young woman who'd taken him in, they'd shared breakfast and she'd taught him a bit more about the city and the creatures that lived in the vast forest that surrounded it. And then, as she did every day, she'd gone off to worship the creature-god Arceus, leaving him to do as he pleased. The other day she'd told him to explore the forest and that...hadn't turned out too terribly but his day could definitely have gone better, he was sure. So he'd stuck to wandering the streets of the city, checking out the various stalls selling everything from blankets and food to items that, as far as he could tell, had no real purpose. Kyrie had told him that many of the unfamiliar items were for pokemon, things like medicine and a few that might help them grow stronger.

He'd found all sorts of interesting things in his wanderings, though his favorite so far was the little inn that sold delicious soup. He decided he might head that way and get a bowl for lunch. With the bag Kyrie had given him slung over one shoulder and any items he thought he might need inside, the headed out to find the inn and some lunch. He wasn't paying as much attention as he probably should have been, however, and he walked headfirst into someone who was several inches taller than he was as he turned a corner. He backed up several steps, lifting his hands in a non-threatening gesture of apology, "Sorry about that, I wasn't watching where I was going." He kept his expression as neutral as possible, hoping not to end up in a fight or something.

@Shasyu

((I am not very good at starting threads, lol. Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change~))

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 05:20 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

Having it been just another day for Victor in Ashfield, he was just wandering around town, checking out all the shops. He had no intentions on buying anything today, but it liked to check out the prices of items to know how much he should save up for. Even if prices could change depending on the day it was good to know a general range of cost. In his pack, the baby corsola rested, poking her head out to see the places her trainer had walked. She couldn’t see where they were going, but it was nice to know where they’d been. The rest of his pokemon were resting in their pokeballs.

Deciding it was a good time to end his window shopping and get to the outskirts of town for some training, the trainer had taken a sharp turn around a corner where he thought he’d just continuing zipping through the city and on to the field. Unfortunately for him, like most days lately, he had smacked straight into a stranger who was apparently not paying attention to where they were going. Victor had stumbled backward a bit as the stranger hit head-first into him. His initial thought was to shove the stranger for not watching his step, but it was best not to get into a fight when it was not needed. The trainers main concern was his corsola. What if he had fallen over and landed on the baby. He could have easily cracked her horns.

Victor caught balance and narrowed his eyes at the strange man who was already apologizing for their clumsy mistake. At this point he could no longer be upset. It was an accident and the man was apologizing. “Hey, don’t worry about it man,” the trainer replied.

Wondering why they had stopped, Nereid wiggled from within the backpack. She enjoyed watching the path in front of her get further away as the people and places changed. Her trainer had seemed to talking to someone or something though. Perhaps he was talking to himself. He did that often. If it was a new person, She wanted to see them. All she could do was whine for attention. With that, the trainer had pulled his pack around and held the baby in his arms. The little corsola seemed content as she looked up at the new stranger standing in front of her. SHe stared motionlessly with a smile on her face.

Victor took notice of the strangers clothing. Another immigrant? He didn’t see a pokemon with the stranger, so he figured it must have been inside of the ball or was non-existent. “You new around here?” asked the trainer.

user posted imageNereid - "Oh hi!"

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 09:56 PM

Player

Luck was on his side today, it seemed, as the other man brushed off the incident with a 'don't worry about it'. With his apology given and things apparently smoothed over, Nox would have been happy to continue on his way and forget the incident had ever happened. He was about to step around the stranger when something in the other's bag moved and caught his attention. The stranger pulled his bag up and he caught sight of a pale blue and white...something or other. "What's that?" He asked before he could stop himself or rethink how he was going to say it. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he was finding himself more and more curious about the various creatures he was meeting and this one had caught him off guard.

It took him a few seconds to realize he'd been asked a question and he nodded. "Yeah. I've only been here a short time." He replied, decided that the other had probably been here longer than he had given the way he'd asked his question. "I'm Nox, by the way." He added, deciding that he could at least give the other guy his name since he'd nearly run him over, been unintentionally when rude asking about the creature and somehow the stranger was still talking to him. How much longer that might last he wasn't sure. He allowed himself the amused thought that Kyrie would be proud of him for interacting with someone other than her for once.

@Shasyu

(Boo short post, lol. They'll get better, I promise~)

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 02:37 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

Nereid smiled up at the stranger. He seemed to have taken notice of her and she sure liked attention. The blue coral waved at Nox with both of her little hands. Victor petted the rock baby on her head, “This is Nereid. She’s a corsola,” he explained. Though I’m not sure why she’s blue, when they’re typically pink.” Not really caring to go about the topic, Victor’s eyes leered to the side. Wondering how to walk away from this conversation.

Just then, the other guy replied to his earlier question. He had just gotten here in Ashfield, but he wondered how much the guy had known about his situation. At least he knew his name. “Oh, I’m Victor.” The trainer held out his hand to shake Nox’s. He figured he’d at least use some manners before dashing off to go do some training.

Following up on the idea that he was an immigrant, Victor was curious as to where his pokemon was. He was always interested in seeing new ones and how they interacted with their trainers. He had other questions for Nox as well, as he did for all the immigrants he met. “Hey, where are you headed exactly? I’m going to do some training. If you’re not busy you could tag along. I have food and such if you’re interested,” the trainer offered. There was nothing wrong with getting to know a stranger once in a while. After all, he’d only befriended about two people since his time in this city.

user posted imageNereid - "Am I being cute enough?"

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 09:44 PM

Player

Nereid. Corsola. Nox rolled the words around in his mind a bit as she smiled at the little blue and white creature. He glanced up when the other continued. So Nereid wasn't supposed to be blue? It was odd but not really his business. He had no idea why the Corsola was blue instead of pink and he wasn't willing to guess. He would probably be wrong anyway. "It was nice meeting you." He replied, shaking Victor's hand when it was offered. He was about to politely excuse himself to go about his day.

Except that before he could think of a way to excuse himself, Victor spoke again and invited him to do some training. He was tempted to say no. But then again, this guy seemed to know a bit about different creatures. Kyrie had never mentioned that the came in different colors. And she had only be able to tell him what Azura was because she'd seen one before. Some of the other creatures he'd described to her she hadn't had named for. And Nox wouldn't have known if Azura was supposed to be yellow instead of blue. Kyrie hadn't mentioned anything of the sort. Maybe he could learn something. And training wasn't a bad idea, either. He could try bonding with Azura a bit.

Besides, as Kyrie often told him, socializing wouldn't kill him. So he nodded. "I wasn't doing anything important, to be honest. If it's not a bother I'd love to tag along. I don't really know much about training and it never hurts to learn new things right? Lead the way." He said wondering where they'd go. Hopefully not into the woods. He was not entirely certain he wanted to go out there again after the last time. But perhaps he'd fare better with another human and their pokemon with him. There was, after all, safety in numbers, right?

@Shasyu

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 09:29 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

With Nox accepting his invite, Victor awkwardly stepped around the stranger so that he could show him the way. As he led Nox toward his usually training spot, he placed his pack around his back again. Nereid was once more facing the path behind her trainer. “So, I have to ask,” the trainer began. “Do you have any memories before your arrival in Ashfield?” Victor knew it was a strange thing to just come out and ask. Especially if he wasn’t even sure if the other guy was an immigrant or not. He figured his question would pretty much answer that.

Whether or not Nox answered his question they’d soon arrive on the outskirts of town where Victor often trained his pokemon. He took Nereid out of the bag and set her down so she could waddle around as she liked to do. Once she was comfortable, he pulled out some food and water from a supply pack. Victor handed to Nox so that the new acquaintance could have a meal while he did some training. It was up to Nox what he would do with it.

Looking out at the open field, he decided to go with his newer pokemon for training. Ghost and Spirit were already growing up so fast and his new friends could use some practice. The trainer tossed two pokeballs into the air and out came beams of lights that formed into two little critters before him. One being the little prankster of a rabbit known as Bre’r. The second was the Salandit that he encountered in the woods. Victor didn’t exactly have a name for him yet, but he was sure it would come to him eventually.

The rabbit bounced up and down in excitement to be let out of his ball. The lizard, however was lying on the ground, appearing to still be sleeping. Victor rolled his eyes at the salandit. The lizard never seemed to be ready for anything. The fire type blinked slowly, waking from his rest and rolling over. He looked at his surroundings to see Victor and Bre’r. With them was some strange new human, curious as to what he was doing there. Both pokemon came walking up to their trainer, wondering what they were doing out of their ball.

user posted imageNereid - "Guess I'll just sit here then?"

user posted imageBre'r - "Oh, you actually need me?"

user posted imageSalandit - "Hey, I was sleeping!"

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 11:18 PM

Player

As the other moved around him, Nox turned and fell into step a little behind him. He would have been content walking in silence but Victor apparently had other ideas. Nox frowned, his mind sifting through everything he remembered. There was very little and what he did remember was little more than blurs of color or a vague feeling. "Not really. There's a few flashes of things but nothing that really makes a lot of sense. I don't even know what my real name is. Nox is just something I picked so people had something to call me other than 'boy' or 'hey you'." He said with a laugh that was just a little too forced, as if he was hoping the other wouldn't feel sorry for him. He didn't want pity and he really didn't want to be asked a bunch of questions he didn't have answers for. Like why he had a tattoo on his wrist. Many people has asked what it meant but he'd been unable to give them an answer.

He absently rubbed at his wrist where the markings were as the continued to walk. It didn't take them long to reach a spot on the outskirts where they wouldn't necessarily bother, or be bothered by, other people. And they weren't far enough from the city to be too worried about encountering vicious wild pokemon. He was handed some food and water and, after a brief glance around, he found a semi-flat rock he could sit on. He set the food and water next to him as Victor called upon two more pokemon. He wasn't familiar with either of them but he would feel stupid for asking what they were so he remained quiet.

Instead, his hand brushed the pouches on his bag where there were two pokeballs. One belonged to Azura, the Popplio he'd met upon arriving. The second one contained the Poochyena he'd decided to call Angel. Angel was...difficult. She'd bit him once and had attempted to run off a couple times. She really did not like him and he had no idea how to try and bond with her when she refused to listen and tried to escape half the time. Deciding he didn't want to just sit there and watch, he picked Azura's pokeball from it's pouch. "Would it be alright if I let a pokemon out as well? She's friendly but I don't know yours and I don't want to startle anyone into attacking on accident or something." Because then Azura would defend herself and it would just be better to know beforehand if having a strange pokemon in the mix would be a problem.

@Shasyu

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 12:35 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

Victor thought it was odd that Nox had no idea what his real name was but he guessed that only seemed strange to him since he remembered his. At least he thought he did. It didn’t feel like he had forgotten. Either way it didn’t matter. Whoever he is today is what the trainer cared about.

Catching up to the area where Victor had brought Nox in order to train the man was standing there with his two newer pokemon who didn’t really seem like they knew what was going on. The black lizard just gazed around with curiosity. Victor had typically let him out to feed him and there wasn’t much fighting for the salandit to do since the trainer found him in the forest. The same went for the rabbit who just plopped onto the floor, not caring to do much of anything.

While the two pokemon wondered what they were doing, Victor could hear Nox asking a question in the background. The black haired man wanted to know if it would be alright to let his pokemon out her ball. It didn’t seem like a bad idea to Victor especially since these two were not very aggressive. “Sure man, Bre’r and Spectre aren’t exactly the territorial type,” the trainer replied with a slight smirk. It was smart of him to ask at least. It showed that if Victor knew one thing about Nox it was that he had common sense.

Waiting to see what pokemon Nox would send out, Victor set down Nereid on the ground. The little corsola happily cradled side to side as if enjoying the fact she existed. She looked around seeing Bre’r and Spectre in the field. The rabbit picking in his fur and the lizard on his back, basking in the sun. She wanted to waddle over to them but she legs were pretty nubby and she could do much movement outside water. Not to mention the fact that she was too young to really move around. She just yipped for the sake of making a sound.

user posted imageNereid

user posted imageBre'r

user posted imageSpectre

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 02:49 PM

Player

Nox
With the assurance that it wouldn't cause any problems, Nox released Azura from her pokeball. She blinked in the sunlight and her gaze took in the strange human and his assortment of pokemon. She glanced up at Nox, suspicious of what was going on. Were they fighting these strange pokemon? Was he going to give her to this strange man? She had no idea what was happening and she didn't like it.

Nox, unaware of Azura's unease, reached down and gave the Popplio a small pat. "So this is Azura. The people at the pokemon center told me she's a Popplio, I guess they're not really common around Ashfield. She's the only one I've ever seen anyway." He commented,and Azura relaxed. Apparently whatever was going on wasn't bad if Nox was just chatting away with the other human. Which meant the other pokemon were possible friends. Still, she wasn't sure what she was meant to do so she stayed close to Nox, just in case. That didn't mean she couldn't be polite, however. Uh...hi. Anyone know what's going on right now? She questioned, looking to the other three for some answers since they had apparently been out of their pokeballs for longer than she had been. Maybe one of them knew what the humans were up to.

@Shasyu
Hover for Team Info:
- Health: 100%; Wondering what's going on

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 10:31 AM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

When the blue seal manifested from the light, Bre’r watched with curiosity. Were they about to battle this blob? The rabbit looked over to Spectre who appeared to be in another world, not paying attention to what was going on at the moment. The rodent thought he may have some idea as to why they were about to do but as usual, the black lizard was spaced. Bre’r rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the seal pup.

The popplio seemed just as confused as he was. Perhaps this was one of Victor’s dorky friendly get-togethers? Who knew, but the rabbit was no longer interested at this point. The buneary sat down to clean his cotton-like fur. Finally, turning over to see what everyone else was doing, Spectre looked over to see the strange blue pokemon. Oh! The black lizard immediately crawled over to the popplio to get a whiff.

The blue seal was a female! This was great! “Hello, what’s an aquatic mammal like yourself doing in this super hot rain forest?” he asked, beginning to let off a sweet scent. The lizard was being obnoxiously flirty and due to the fact that Victor’s team was full of males, he didn’t have many options. The vulpix already expressed her disinterest and the corsola was a baby! Gross.

Victor took interest in the blue seal. He had never see this one before. In fact he didn’t see water types much since one adventure to the Crying Plateau. The trainer got a shiver down his spine thinking of that one. Victor could easily understand why he’d keep the pokemon in the ball. Having it out would dehydrate it after a while, especially in this forest. Perhaps it would have been best for the trainer to live near the ocean.

Nox had informed Victor that the seal was a popplio. As if it didn’t appear cute enough, it also had a cute name. He only thought that Sonia would have loved to see this pokemon for herself. Perhaps she’d have an easier time taming this one over the aggressive one she obtained on their adventure. “So how experienced is this one in a fight?” the trainer asked his new acquaintance.

user posted imageNereid

user posted imageBre'r

user posted imageSpectre

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Apr 20 2018, 12:33 PM

Player

Nox
Azura was mildly offended when none of the pokemon present answered her question. The only one who'd even reacted to the fact she existed had brushed her off and was grooming his fur as if that was the most important thing in the world. She huffed and was tempted to douse him with water gun just for laughs. It would serve him right for not even attempting to say hello or anything of the sort. It wouldn't have killed him to be polite. But she resisted the urge to give the stupid fluffball a reason to pay attention to her. For now. Maybe she'd get him later. The black lizard had finally seemed to notice she was there and had scampered over, getting right up in her face. And...was he trying to flirt with her? While she was somewhat flattered that he'd even attempt it, she wasn't at all interested in him beyond figuring out why they were even there together. I'm flattered but you're not my type. So could you back off a bit please? The sweet scent that filled the air was pleasant but Azura was too focused on figuring out what was going on to really enjoy it.

As Victor asked his question, Nox hummed thoughtfully and considered his answer. "Not very. We've only been in the forest a couple times and run into trouble where we had to fight back. Usually we stay close enough to town that wild pokemon don't really bother us." He answered, glancing down at the Popplio. She seemed a little uneasy with the closeness of the strange reptile but he saw no reason to ask Victor to remove the lizard or to recall Azura to her pokeball. She was probably just a little overwhelmed by the, admittedly a but unusual, situation they were in. They'd never just sat down with other people and pokemon to have a chat. He was sure she'd settle down in a little while. "How about your pokemon? If you've traveled through the forest before you must have run into some trouble so I'd guess you're probably pretty experienced on how to handle a pokemon fight?' It seemed logical. If a person could travel that far and survive they could obviously hold their own in a fight.

@Shasyu
Hover for Team Info:
- Health: 100%; I'm flattered but no

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 02:24 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

Spectre was completely fine getting rejected. It was pretty common for him and he wasn’t one to take offense to things. The salandit was pretty easy-going and wasn’t the kind to hold things against others. He probably would have been shocked if the popplio was interested. Not even pokemon of his species found him to be a suitable mate.

Hearing Nox’s reply to his question, Victor nodded his head while listening. He figured they hadn’t been in many fights. The seal didn’t appear to have many battle scars. Also, based on the fact he knew Nox had only recently arrived in Terrene, it was expected. Most people wanted to focus on getting their life together before getting themselves into trouble.

Victor listened as Nox returned a few questions of his own. The dark haired man wanted to know about the trainer’s pokemon. He didn’t see a reason to go down the list and give each pokemon a critique. “Well some of them are experienced but they haven’t all fully matured,” he answered. “We do alright,” he smirked at his pokemon, noticing the three not really doing much to make themselves seem like well behaved pokemon.

Spectre was being an annoying brat and Bre’r was ignoring the others to focus on self-grooming. It was kind of expected since they didn’t really have much social practice like Ghost and Wisp did. Nereid was doing alright though. She just rocked side to side in place. The corsola wanted to waddle over to the others but she her legs were so tiny and they seemed so far away. She just remained next to her trainer.

“Let’s see what you can do?” Victor suggested. “Nothing too rough, just a little spar with any pokemon you’d like against mine.” The trainer wanted to help Nox train up his pokemon and see how capable the man was. He surely was a potential adventure partner but in order to know, the two could have a battle and figure it out.

user posted imageNereid

user posted imageBre'r

user posted imageSpectre

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: May 17 2018, 05:48 PM

Player

Nox
Victor's answers to his questions seemed pretty vague but Nox didn't press for more information. He'd only just met the other and maybe Victor didn't want to share too much with a stranger. Maybe he was worried about Nox trying to steal them if they were stronger than Azura or something. Not that Nox would do such a thing but Victor wouldn't know that. Or maybe he just didn't like to talk much. Either way, Nox didn't figure he'd get much more information than what had already been given

When Victor went quiet for a moment, Nox couldn't help but wonder how he'd managed to get so many pokemon that seemed to be friendly toward him, or at the very least not actively antagonistic like Angel or that weird ghost. If he'd let Angel out of her ball she'd probably have growled at him and tried to run away. And the ghost...Nox wasn't sure what to make of that. It didn't seem to like him much and generally ignored everything he did. It didn't seem overly interested in trying to run away but maybe it was only staying around to try and get revenge on him or something.

When Victor spoke again, Nox gave him an uncertain look. Spar with their pokemon? He glanced down at Azura who was more relaxed now that the lizard wasn't right up in her face. "I...guess? I don't know how to explain to Azura what we're doing though. She understands some basic commands and stuff but I've never asked her to do something like this." Still, it seemed like a reasonable idea. At least with another person there things would be a lot safer and they could call things off before any of their pokemon got hurt. "I'm sure we can figure it out though. So sure, let's give it a try." He added, glancing down at Azura who was looking up at him as she tried to puzzle out what he was talking about. She'd heard her name and she recognized a few of the words he'd spoken but not enough to tell her what was going on. Humans were very stranger, that was for sure.

@Shasyu Somehow I didn't realize this was going on almost a month with no reply. I'm so sorry for the wait. =x
Hover for Team Info:
- Health: 100%; Why are you talking about me?

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:23 PM

Mod

Victor Emerson

@Sev

The trainer was pleased to hear that Nox agreed to the spar suggestion. He didn’t seem confident enough in the idea but was willing to go for it. That’s all it really took. Victor wouldn’t let his pokemon give it their all. It was just for fun and there was no reason for either pokemon to feel threatened.

“Oh don’t worry about explaining. We’ll try to make it fun so she realizes she’s not in any danger,” the trainer reassured him. “Okay Bre’r let’s do a few stretches, yeah?”

Looking up at Victor, the buneary was completely unaware of what he was saying. Sure he picked up on his name but whether or not the human was giving him a command or not, it was unknown to him. Instead of getting up, the rabbit leaned his head down to pick off some dirt from his fur.

Victor spawned an embarrassing stare as he looked at Bre’r. “Come on, you know what I’m saying,” the human insisted. The rabbit looked up at him once more, hearing the human’s voice. What was hs trying to tell him. Victor began hopping side to side, one foot at a time. The rabbit’s ears perked up as he stood onto his feet.

The buneary was familiar with this. The human would do this with him whenever they were training. No he didn’t work as hard as the others but it was nice to do a little workout to keep his body fit. The rabbit began mimicking his trainer’s actions. Hopping side to side. If Bre’r recognized the patterns, next Victor would begin shadow boxing.

Of course as predicted, the human began doing so. “Alright, good to see you on your feet. You ready for a bit of training?” Victor asked. Bre’r continued mimicking Victor’s movements, now boxing the air with her ears instead of fists. Victor turned to face Nox, still continuing the pattern. The buneary turned with him, facing Azura who was likely going to be his sparring partner.

“I think they want us to battle. They don’t seem to be hostile toward one another but who knows what humans really want, right?” the buneary rambled. He hoped the popplio would go easy on him. He hated to get his fur wet but chances are that was going to be a result of training with a water type.

Victor smiled as it seemed Bre’r was amped up and ready to go. There was no need to continue the pre-exercise. He stopped and watched to see what Nox would do next. “You can have the first move.”

user posted imageBre'r - 100%

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 05:07 PM

Player

Nox
At least Victor felt confident in the fact that they could get their pokemon to understand this was just a friendly sparring match. Of course, if things got out of hand all they had to do was return their pokemon to their pokeballs he supposed. He had to hide an amused smile as Victor's pokemon more or less ignored him the first time he spoke. His amusement turned to curiosity as he watched Victor begin hopping side to side and the buneary finally took notice and joined in. Azura watched as well, with equal parts curiosity and confusion. She had no idea what was going on but it looked interesting. She glanced at Nox who was looking thoughtful. Were they going to do that too? Azura wasn't sure she was interested in trying it herself but if Nox wanted her to try she would.

She turned her attention back to the other human and his bunny as they turned to face her and Nox. "A battle?" She glanced at Nox again. The bunny was right; their humans didn't seem hostile so this wasn't a battle for territory or food. Perhaps it was like when she fought with the other young Popplio in her group. It was just a friendly battle meant to test out their strength without any of the danger that came from a real fight. If so, she could definitely handle that. "Ready Azura?" She glanced at Nox as he spoke before turning back to the Buneary. "Okay. Azura, use Water Gun." Azura felt a small sliver of satisfaction that she'd get to do what she wanted earlier and mess up the bunny's clean fur as she aimed a blast of water at him.

@Shasyu
Hover for Team Info:

Water Gun on Bre'r
Health: 100%

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.