Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Speed Dating
Jani
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 12:15 PM

Admin

Speed Dating

Alright you lovely folks! I have created a topic for each paired couple. In my introduction post, there are conversational prompts with questions for the characters to ask each other. The "time is up" after all the questions have been asked and answered. You can assume that an NPC host comes along and ushers your characters away at that point, if needed. The setting is the same field that is used for the Anniversary Fair each year; a number of wooden tables, each with two chairs, have been set up. There are conversation 'cards' on each table to lead the conversation along!

Late entries may be accepted if you can find a willing partner who doesn't already have 4 dates (four is the max per character). PM me or catch me in the cbox if you do so and I'll make you a topic!

This event is held in Ashfield, but travelling for the event will be free/automatic. The event will end either when all the dates have been completed, or on the last day of spring, May 31st. Timeline-wise, this will occur near the beginning of spring.

The pairings and the links to the date topic are below! You were also tagged in your date threads. I tried to make sure the randomized date pairings reflected the individual's sexual orientations and matched up well with their ages, but it was not always possible. If I did something strange (like sign one of your characters up with another one of your characters), let me know and I'll see what I can do to fix it. There was only one character who couldn't fill all the dates they signed up for, because we had an odd amount of sign-ups. (I believe it was Alic, so if you are a male looking to date a male, Alic is free! /winkwonk) Still, whatever the pairing is... have fun!

The Date Masterlist:

[❤] Alic + Nox
[❤] Alic + Paul
[❤] Andrew + Arshia
[❤] Andrew + Mimi
[❤] Andrew + Nox
[❤] Andrew + Ten
[❤] Arshia + Sonia
[❤] Avery + Leona
[❤] Avery + Shae
[❤] Bijou + Blue
[❤] Bijou + Paul
[❤] Bijou + Victor
[❤] Bijou + Zahir
[❤] Blue + Ri
[❤] Blue + Sonia
[❤] Blue + Vertigo
[❤] Cecilia + Skids
[❤] Cynth + Shae
[❤] Cynth + Victor
[❤] Leona + Nox
[❤] Mimi + Paul
[❤] Mimi + Skids
[❤] Mimi + Victor
[❤] Nox + Ten
[❤] Paul + Sonia
[❤] Ri + Shae
[❤] Ri + Skids
[❤] Ri + Victor
[❤] Shae + Zahir
[❤] Skids + Ten
[❤] Sonia + Vertigo

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.