Welcome

Our old universe has fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

The biggest event of the season- of the year, even- is the Anniversary Fair, and it is here again! We have a scary story contest. Our plot events are still going strong.

Season

Autumn will be here until December. All of Terrene is cooling by degrees; those in Ashfield scarcely notice because it never truly gets cold there, though they will notice the decreased rains and humidity. Winds pick up, particularly in the southern areas. Ghost types are more common this season.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Autumn Begins in..., [Development]
Rixie
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 03:12 PM

Player

Their sons grow suicidally beautiful
At the beginning of October,
And gallop terribly against each other’s bodies.

- James Wright

Paul met the sight before him with disdain. The training grounds were rather quiet today, and he was hardly surprised. Who would want to be spending a lovely late-summer day here? Still, he had moved to Crater City in part because he heard of a gathering of people seeking to better themselves and their Pokemon. He figured he should at least visit the training grounds provided to that end. After all, moving here had given him a discount or something, hadn't it?

His gaze roamed idly across the field. The mud pit would simply not do at all. The targets and dummies... He could've sworn he saw some of those dummies move, and he didn't like that much. No, he suspected he'd do his best to keep his distance from them, unless he absolutely had to go over there.

Obstacles seemed like a much better way to train for the kind of thing that Paul was interested in anyways, like agility and dancing. Speaking of dancing... he reached into his pocket and pulled out the Pokeball, examining it for a second. The red, smooth sheen of the sphere gave him a brief pause. Like a gem in the rough, he felt the need to see it... improved. It had potential, and he would be loathe to allow it to go to waste.

"Can I be of assistance?" A light, silvery tone interrupted his thoughts, and his heart skipped a beat as he turned to see a beautiful woman with strikingly deep blue eyes. "I'm a Peace Officer working the training grounds. My job is to help people get the most out of training here," she explained, mistaking Paul's wide-eyed expression for one of confusion.

His breath was taken away. He had never seen someone so beautiful. He needed her. Finally he came to his senses and responded, "A Peace Officer? Oh my, I'm afraid I mistook you for an angel. Forgive my staring, miss...?"

The young woman blushed slightly, a rosy tinge gracing the porcelain of her pale face,
"Oh... Um... Thank you...? Sylvana. You can call me Sylvana. Please don't call me miss, though... I... It's a little strange."

"As you wish, Sylvana," Paul gave a dazzling smile as he turned up his bewitching charm. "It's my first time out on the training fields. I must say, I've been missing out, if you work here. I'll have to drop by more often."

Somewhat flustered, and unsure of what to do with this development, Sylvana hesitated, an awkward straining in the back of her throat as she struggled with how to respond with this intense attention. Sensing he was coming on too strongly, Paul looked away, returning to examining his Pokeball. After a moment of calculated pause, he spoke, "It's time to dance, Melete." He tossed the sphere before him in a graceful arc. It hit the ground and bounced back to his hand, where he deftly caught it out of the air with ease. Appearing in a flash of light, the Oricorio stretched his wings to the sky and let out a triumphant cry of its name.

He fluffed his feathers as he returned to a neutral stance, then looked out across the field. Mud as far as the eye could see. With a look of disdain, he turned to his trainer, "What in the name of... Why are we here?"

"Don't sound so offended, Melete. Sylvana, I'd like you to meet my partner, Melete. Melete, this is Sylvana. She'll be helping us out." Sylvana gave a small smile and a wave to the pale purple bird. She had to admit, he looked quite good. It was evident that the man took good care of his Pokemon, which she appreciated. Paul waved towards the wooden poles. "Show us how quick you are on your feet, won't you? Weave between those poles." Melete hesitated. This didn't sound like something he wanted to do, honestly. As the bird held still, Paul urged, "Come on. It'll be training to be stronger and more agile, too. You want that, don't you?"

Finally, Melete made up his mind. Choosing a line of poles that had about two feet of space between them, he dashed towards it. He came running at it straight on, but when he was a few feet away from the first pole, he veered to the left a little bit.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.