Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

The biggest event of the
season- of the year, even- is the Anniversary Fair! We also have a lore contest for the month of November, and our plot events are still going strong.

Season

Autumn will be here until
December. All of Terrene is cooling by degrees; those in Ashfield scarcely notice because it never truly gets cold there, though they will notice the decreased rains and humidity. Winds pick up, particularly in the southern areas. Ghost types are more common this season.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

It Takes Balls to Come to Me, [NPC Trade]
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 05:13 PM

Temp

"Ansem, why."

"Oh come on, Little Brother, you need this!"

"No I don't! I'm not into Pokémon like you are so why should I-?!"

"Come ooon, just go for it!"

"Quit shoving- Hey!" Dick found himself shoved towards a pokeball vendor, his brother grinning at him.

"Go on! Ask 'em!" Dick let out an angry noise as he walked up to the vendor and placed a Dive Ball on the counter.

"I need to trade this for... Which ball, Ansem?"

"A Great Ball, they're about the same."

"A Great Ball. And...ugh, I need to buy three more of those Great Balls."

"There you go, that's it!"

"Shut up, Ansem!"

"Oh oh, ask for some regular pokeballs too-"

"Are you crazy?! I'm not spending my money on that if I'm getting on more pokeballs! At least regular ones." The two brothers began to quarrel for a bit before Ansem through up his hands in the air.

"Fine, you win. Just go and-"

"Buy. I know." Dick turned towards the vendor. "So how much is it for the other Great Balls?"

--------------------
PM
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 10:31 PM

Idle Staff

A kid. One of the local ones, a young gang member and his brother, familiar faces to the figure behind the counter as they crossed their arms. A male, skin tanned and dark, with fair features on a face weathered but still ruggedly in good looks, they were perhaps only just in their prime though oaken eyes gave a firm stable maturity that aged them beyond. Certainly the figure that leaned against the wooden frame of a sturdily built display, under the shade of a canvas awning that stretched to cover the entire little space beyond and the person, was not a figure that seemed, at a glance, to be only a scant decade or so older then Dick. But such was the way of the desert to harden one so soon and age one so fast.

Teeth glimmered in dusty smile for a brief moment before features settled toward neutrality, awaiting the squabbles of siblings and awkwardness of youth to finish. A critical eye passed briefly over the dive ball before flicking back to Dick. "So then, four great balls hmm? And you offer a dive ball in trade? I assume the rest is tokens lad, that'll put you at.... about 700 for the whole trade. Fair pricing for what I have, are you willing to pay it?" A brief slight twisting of lips, as though a crooked smile here, though there was little sign of breaking stance or changing position.

--------------------
PM
^
Chaos
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 11:20 AM

Temp

Dick was grumbling under his breath at the offer before huffing. "Feh, deal," he said as he slowly pulled out a pouch of tokens. He had been saving them up for...something. He wasn't sure what that something was, but it wasn't for the Great Balls. But he had to pay up, so he did.

As he counted the tokens, he could hear his brother prattle on about what kind of Pokemon he might end up getting in the near future. He ignored it, but to be honest he was more than a little annoyed by the fact that his brother even wanted to have more Pokemon. Too many mouths to feed, you know?

"Here, 700 tokens," he said once he finished counting, handing over the Dive Ball and the tokens, "Now where's my Great Balls?" He closed the pouch and put it away before crossing his arms, looking at the merchant expectantly.

--------------------
PM
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 04:51 PM

Idle Staff

A nod, curt, a crinkling of eyes as they narrowed slightly, and movement was made to retrieve a few pokeballs from under the edge of the stand, the other hand counting tokens a second time, eyes quick as they darted over, numbers running through silently and swiftly behind their dark brown lenses. It seemed there was the amount requested laid out, and pulling the wooden coins and the dive ball towards them, the merchant brought up four different balls, apparently unphased by the impatience of Dick. "Enjoy" They offered humorlessly in parting, their part here done now.
topic closed
▲▲ x4 great balls

▼▼ -700 tokens
▼▼ -1 dive ball

Processed!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.