Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

It's the most wonderful
time of the year- meaning, the time of Delibird gifts and of winter festivals! And as always, our plot events are still going strong.

Season

winter will be here until
March. Aside from the western Great Forest, which is too warm, and the Desert Strip, which is too dry, snow begins to fall across the region. The chill of the season has just about every area firmly in its grasp. Ice and Dark types become more common as the temperature drops and the daylight fades.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Into the Woods, [Adventure]
Blackbird
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 10:22 PM

Player

user posted image

A shadow is cast wherever she stands

Call Her Ten

And suddenly, everything changed.

A pressure seemed to press against her skull, and everything began to spin like before. She resigned herself to another trip, the world beginning to spin around her. The thief closed her good eye as everything began to blur, fighting of a feeling of motion sickness.

And then suddenly, it was over.

And it was like it had never happened.

She didn't know where she was.

She didn't know what she was doing.

She didn't know who she was.

Her red eye scanned the area around her, taking it in. A grey sky (grey? sky? how did she know that?), warm air, and lush greens. There was an ashen (ash?) path leading between a pair of oddly-shaped rocks.

"Where am I?" her voice echoed around her, proving how alone she was. There was nobody around, but somehow, she didn't mind.

"Who am I?" again, she asked nobody, frowning as she tried to think. For a long moment, she thought, before whimpering as her head throbbed. Alright, no trying to remember.

But a pair of words came to mind. Sebastene. Ten. She frowned, cocking her head. Sebastene... was that... her name? Then Ten... a nickname? Well, at least she had that to go on.

Then there was a soft thud-thud-thud sound. The girl turned to look warily, seeing something approaching. It was small, and reddish, with a rounded nose that protruded from its face. There was a black mark on the top o its head, and a funny look twirly thing behind it on its butt. She frowned, taking it in; it seemed familiar, but for the life of her, she couldn't say why.

The little pig-creature trotted up to her feet, and looked up at her as though forming an opinion. {You are my human? You do not look like much.} it frowned, and Ten tilted her head at the odd grunting sounds it was making.

"Do I know you?" she asked, and the little beast cocked its head, trying to understand what she is saying.

{What are you saying? Why are humans so dumb. They need to learn to talk like humans.} it huffed, before nudging her leg.

"I guess you can't talk to me, then." Ten frowned, disappointed. It had been a long shot, but she'd been hoping that it could help her. She began to walk along the path, the little creature following.

"So you're coming with me, huh?" she asked, and the little pig stared at her blankly.

{Well? Get a move on!} the beast huffed, smoke drifting from its nose, making her jolt.

The girl hurried her pace, following the path, but as she saw the town nearing, alarm bells began to go off in her head. No. If she went there, she'd be in trouble. She didn't know why, but she would!

In a sudden movement, she spun on her heel, and bolted, fleeing towards the forest and away from the town. The pig made a startled sound, before racing after her. {What is wrong with you!? Why did I have to get stuck with the crazy one!} he lamented, lumbering at her heels.

Finally, when she'd entered the forest, and made some distance from the town, she began to slow. The little pig took advantage of this, and put on a burst of speed, running around her on her blind side. {Hold on a second!}

Unable to see the Tepig, her foot caught, and she went flying. She grunted as she collided with the ground, turning to snap at the little beast. It huffed, and dug in her pocket, pulling out a miniature... thing? before insistantly shoving it into her palm.

The white-haired girl frowned at the round thing, tilting her head. "What do you want?" She scowled, fiddling with it. The girl jumped when she pressed down on a button, the round thing growing in size.

{What are you waiting for?} the pig grumbled, watching her fiddle with the ball. {Yes, genius, just like that!} Once it realized she didn't know what he wanted, the pig pressed his nose against the button on the Poke Ball, the girl yelping as he vanished inside.

"What the-!" she was interrupted by a stream of red light forming the little pig again. It looked at her as though to say, easy, right? While she simply gawked at it.

{You wanted to go into the Forest, right? Personally, I think you should go into the town like anyone with a lick of sense would, but I suppose it's up to you.} the pig began trotting along the path into the forest, his human scrambling to catch up.

for name

Ten Speaking
'Ten thinking'
{Po speaking}

&

--------------------
PMEmail
^
AjSol
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 08:18 PM

Temp

As the Tepig led his trainer further away from the city and deeper into the woods, the sounds of the wild slowly came back from the fleeing that the newly arrived trainer had caused. Bird calls and the crunching of leaves resounded all around them as the forest settled back into its natural routine. Moving bushes and the falling leaves were all signs that Sebastene was not alone on her sudden walk through the woods. Yet none of the forest's natural inhabitants would make a move to greet them or attack.

But the peaceful air wouldn't last for long, as a panicked scream broke through the natural sounds. The shaking of a tree showed them where it was coming from, and who made the scream in the first place. A small ape was trapped in a sticky web, its face was flushed with a purple tint and its movements were sluggish as it struggled against its bindings. Yet its efforts were in vain, for every string of web it scratched off, its attacker kept adding more and more string.

a wild Spinarak has appeared!
Around Po ◒ Female ◒ ability ◒ String Shot, Poison Sting
My Food! Using String Shot to trap the Aipom.100%

a wild Aipom has appeared!
Around Po ◒ Male ◒ ability ◒ Scratch
Struggling against the webs. Poisoned. 70%

@Blackbird

--------------------
PM
^
Blackbird
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 09:32 PM

Player

user posted image

Call Her Ten

The little pig-Pokemon (Ten made a note to find a name for it, as well as find its gender, so she could stop calling it little pig... whatever a pig was) trotted confidently along the path that led deeper into the forest. Sebastene followed it at a slower pace, eye scanning the surrounding trees.

There were bird calls (bird?) echoing around them, and crunching leaves, putting the human on edge. Instinctively, her hand dropped to her pocket, feeling for... something? However, whatever it was wasn't there, and she felt uneasy. What had she been reaching for?

Suddenly, a sharp pain ran through her head, and she gasped, pressing her palm against it. {Human? Did you try to use your brain?} the pig grunted, turning back to walk up to her. The girl grimaced, as a ringing sound rang in her ears, as though a blade had been dropped, and for a moment she could see a knife dropping to the ground.

And as suddenly as it came, it was gone, and the girl shook her head. What had that been? She looked down at the little pig-thing, snuffling at her feet, and shuddered. "I'm okay."

However, before either could do anything further, there was a piercing scream. Both looked up, eyes darting around before landing on a purple... thing that looked caught up in web. The girl frowned, tilting her head as it struggled. This seemed familiar, but she couldn't recall why. She could tell the green thing that was near it wanted it for food, but felt as though she couldn't just stand by and watch.

The little pig turned to continue on their path, but took one look at the expression on her face and sighed. {Can't we just leave them alone?} But the girl stepped forward, approaching the Pokemon, although careful not to get too close. {Why did I even ask?} the little beast sighed, following at her heels, waiting to see what she would do.

Digging in her pockets, the girl pulled out a blue berry. Hopefully this would work; if not, she'd felt other berries in her pocket, although where she'd gotten them escaped her. "Hey!" she raised her voice, hoping to draw the green-things attention. "Wouldn't you rather eat this? It's already prepared, and won't fight you on its way down." Ten crouched, putting the berry in the palm of her hand, and extending her hand, palm up.

{You have got to be kidding me.} the pig groaned under his breath, shaking his head. {That is your grand idea?} This time, he raised his voice, and addressed the Spinarak. {If I were you, I'd take the berry. There's more in her pocket, I can smell it, and it'll be easier than that Aipom.}

for @AjSol

Ten Speaking
{Po speaking}

&

--------------------
PMEmail
^
AjSol
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 10:39 PM

Temp

The appearance of Ten and her Tepig caused the spider to lose focus for a few moments. The Aipom quickly took advantage of her wavering attention and cut himself free form his bindings. With an excited chirp of its name, it quickly ran away from its trapper into a different tree. Its chirps and howls echoed back to the group, hints of happiness and fear tangle with in it. The spider could only click in anger at the retreating ape.

The Spinarak moved her anger from to ape to the ones that let it get it away in the first place. Her mandibles snapped a few times at them to show them her anger, yet it quickly faded away with the offer of the berry. Hunger gnawed away at her reluctance to accept the offering, but she was suffering from the loss of food that came during winter.

Carefully she clawed down from her web, down the bark of her tree, to a level where she could reach the berry. She had meant to reach forward to grab the berry and take it up to her web, but as soon as she had taken a bite she couldn't control herself. Before she knew it, the berry was gone and her hunger was slightly sated. Yet that Aipom could have fed her for days, and she would most likely would have to move to a different tree now that it had escaped.

Before she would leave, she could at least try to get more food from the human. So with a slow click, her eyes sought the humans in what she hoped was an innocent look.

Around Po ◒ Female ◒ ability ◒ String Shot, Poison Sting
Please sir, can i have some more? 100%

a wild Aipom has appeared!
Around Po ◒ Male ◒ ability ◒ Scratch
Out of here!. Poisoned. 50%

@Blackbird

--------------------
PM
^
Blackbird
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:01 PM

Player

user posted image

Call Her Ten

Ten smiled at the spider-Pokemon when it took notice of her, hoping to keep its attention on her and not on the purple... thing. The monkey-thing took its chance, leaping free of its bindings. It yelped something that sounded like... Aipom? before leaping away through the trees. The spider-thing looked furious, and she attempted to appease it, Po snickering behind her. "Hey, this'll go down easier, won't it? And you won't use as much energy."

The green thing slowly made its way down the tree, abandoning its web, until it was about level with her hand. She stretched her hand out so it could reach better, smiling at it kindly as it began to eat the berry from her hand. Po grumbled under his breath behind her, rolling his eyes. "Can we go now?"

The spider-thing still looked very hungry, eyes going wide and pinchy... things... snapping. "Still hungry? There's more where that came from." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a greenish berry this time, and stepped back before crouching down, so that the spider would have to come down to her to get it. "See? I'm not going to hurt you."

Po huffed, and rolled his eyes. "Just eat the berry so she'll shut up." he didn't know what she was saying, hadn't yet learned to understand the human language, but her voice was grating on his ears.

for @AjSol

Ten Speaking
{Po speaking}

&

--------------------
PMEmail
^
AjSol
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:05 pm

Temp

The voice , of the pig sent a twitch of irritation throughout her body; she had forgotten about it in her search for more food. But it look her act paid off as the human pulled out a new berry. But as if teasing her, they moved it away from her and got lower to the ground. Before she could get mad, they started to tell her something, offering for her to join them. The pig's comments played more to those thoughts.

Now she had a few options. She could leave right now without the food to escape. Or she could go down and join them. One will leave her alone to survive the winter, but she wouldn't be tied down by the human like others of her kind were. The other will give her a better chance to find food and see spring, yet she would be forced to followed the human and its orders. She really had no choice here, her survival came first before everything.

As she went down the tree to the ground, a small sound filled the air of the forest. Still far away, it was hard to hear or tell if it was a single voice or many. Birds of different sizes filled the air as they ran away from the source. If Ten was paying attention, she would noticed that the brushes were shaking with fanatic movements as shadows moved away. Even the Spinarak, who bypass the berry to climb onto her, was pulling at her to get away.

5 ◒ Female ◒ Swarm ◒ String Shot, Poison Sting, Constrict, Absorb
100%

encounter results
I give the befriending a 20 to succeed. The Spinarak was mad at Ten for making it lose the Aipom, but Ten did try to make up for it with the berry. Plus with the promise of more food, something that is often lacking in winter, put her in a favorable mood. And the result was.... 1! Wow, looks like this was fate! The Spinarak is now in your control, it will start with 10% loyalty.

@Blackbird

--------------------
PM
^
Blackbird
 Posted: Yesterday at 03:11 pm

Player

user posted image

Call Her Ten

Ten took a deep breath as she watched the Pokemon. She desperately wanted it to join her, to join her team. Hopefully she'd have a Pokemon who was a bit more... friendly. Not that she disliked the fire-pig, but so far it (really, she needed to check its gender) hadn't liked her much.

The spider-thing began to make its way down the tree, creepy little legs tapping against the wood. The human smiled, extending her hand to show it the berry. It seemed to be accepting her offer, at least from what she could tell. That, or it just wanted the berry. Either or, she supposed.

Sebastene lifted her head as the fire-pig grunted, looking around. "What was that?!" they yelped in sync, the fire-pig's hearing somewhat more sensitive than the humans. The girl looked around, seeing many, many birds (what was it called... a flock? for some reason that came to mind) flying over head. Something in the bushes was shaking violently, shadows fleeing away.

The little spider had crawled onto her by now, and she fought a shudder at the feel of its creepy little legs. "So I guess you're coming with us, huh?" she asked, feeling it tug against her.

The Tepig, no longer interested by its human, huffed, and began to trot off in the direction of the source of the disturbance. And if its human didn't follow, why would he care? She had the spider thing to watch over her until he got back.

"Whoa, wait! Where are you going!" Ten yelped, hurrying after the fire-pig. "What is wrong with you!?"

The Spinarak squeaked, clutching onto the - her - human's shirt, desperately trying to pull her in the opposite direction. "What are you doing?! I said the other way!" the poison Pokemon groaned, wondering if she'd made the right choice.

for @AjSol

Ten Speaking
{Po speaking}
{Ariadne speaking}

user posted image Po "Get a move on!" user posted image Ariadne "Why me?"

&

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.