Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

QUEST: Terrene Day
Jani
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 02:50 PM

Admin

QUEST: Terrene Day

"The world does not belong to us: we belong to the world." - Marlee Matlin

Spring is when everything comes alive again; for the people of Terrene, seeing things begin to blossom again and feeling a warmer breeze hit them when they step outside is a welcome sign that the harsh and often deadly winter is coming to an end.

The people of Terrene demand a lot of the land they live on: to grow produce and grain, to feed their livestock, to quench their thirst and feed their bellies. But what to the people do to give back to Terrene?

The basis of this quest is to write a thread where your character does something to give back to Terrene's environment. Beyond that, there is only one real requirement: these region-wide quests are usually about challenging yourself as a writer; instead of basing it on word count like the Thanksgiving quest was, I want you to pick a goal that you know will challenge you personally. It could be writing above or below a certain word count; only writing from one perspective instead of many, or alternatively, writing a subject from many separate perspectives; choosing an entirely different style of writing; anything you want that you know would provide a challenge for you.

This is an entirely player-run quest. You will not require mod intervention; it is essentially a dev with a couple extra rewards.

Requirements:

Choose a goal that will challenge you as a writer.

Quest rewards:

• the 50 tokens for completing a topic
  • x1 random held item from this list: [Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, Soft Sand, Light Clay, Big Root, Grass Seed, Luminous Moss], OR
  • x1-use random TM from this list: [Defog, Rain Dance, Sunny Day, Sandstorm, Hail], OR
  • +1% loyalty and +1 EXP for all Pokemon

Slots:

0/∞ taken. To claim this quest, create the quest topic and then post here with a link to the quest and stating what character is taking it as well as what goal you chose.

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Amissa
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:18 AM

Player

What a Wonderful World

Cecilia is taking this quest. My goal is speed writing, or at least not-as-slow-as-I-usually-am writing. My goal is to spend less than 30 minutes on each post I write because I have a bad habit of spending literally hours trying to make a single post. My hope is that by enforcing some measure of time limit, I can get better about that. The time I spend writing each post will be logged at the bottom of that post, not including time I spend going back to edit or proofread.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.