Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Things in the dark (Open to all), (Werewolves and other beasties aboard)
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 10:32 PM

Player

(The world is still that of Terrene, people are being pulled in through the suffering with missing memories and everything. Only differences things have a more supernatural vibe to em where it's possible for characters to become infected by something and certain pokemon have weird legends. This is open to everyone who can put their own beasts in. Also those characters who are beastes similar to werewolves can understand their pokemon in either form; hence why Skids is talking to Bonnie more plainly so, hint hint there lol)

Some say that the Lycanrock is part of a infected evolutionary line. Infected with what though? Some claim that the red furred one standing on it's hind leg carries this infection, altering it's form and giving it the means to infect others. Some smaller settlements claim that is what makes people disappear when they go into the woods upon a full moon night. Now many people were uncertain, a good majority believed, and then a small handful were non-believers.

"You be careful at there sir, you never know when something will come out of the bushes." A elderly woman warned as Skids as walking toward the exit or back entrance you could say of the town.

"Thanks ma'am but I'll be fine." Skids replied with a bright smile, Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Well just do be on the look out." the woman turned and started back to her house, while Skids and Bonnie went into the forest.

The trail in the forest wasn't that well made yet, grass was already trying to overrun it. Skids raised a brow as he glanced over to the side, tempted to take a alternative route through. Bonnie noticed and the Bonsly went over to him and poked him.

"No. Last time we take a different way, you got us into our current mess." Bonnie retorted with a scoff, Skids looked down at her with a smile.

"Well the matter isn't that pleasent but come on, taking the way everyone else does is boring." Skids replied to her, Bonnie shook her head.

"No. We use the path!"

Thank goodness tonight wasn't a full moon night, otherwise Skids mood would've been worse. Well worse in the way of unmotivated and tired with a faster temper. From what Bonnie had seen from last time, this current Skids was much more tolerable; even though she wouldn't admit it.

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 11:54 AM

Player

Most people would say being infected by a shiny dragon would be a fate worse than death. The madness dropped by a shiny mixed with a dragon? You'd be eating constantly and unable to control yourself! You'd be better off dead!...At least, that's what people said...Samantha was finding filling her constantly emptying body was now easier than before. Walking on four legs was easier. Sure, people were likely to try and "put her out of her misery" but she could run.

She certainly looked like she was in agony.

Her body looked completely distorted in the image of a human, skin and scaly rash should not have been mixing the way it was on her body, her already sharp teeth and claws now looked and the little nubs on her back looked like the beginnings of wings. Perhaps if someone saw her a significantly new legend would be started of a bitten human turning into a new dragon Pokemon, she certainly looked the part.

"S-Sam? Are...are you d-done t-there?" Samantha jerked back up into reality, eyes flashing unnaturally until she got the little quirk under control, "Mm-hmm...i-it 'k." Immediately, her Pokemon emerged around her, Shell barely got close to her but Soft and Plasma showed no real fear and Hunter made straight for her devoured remains. "Human. Do you always have to make such a mess, I feel like a scavenger."

Samantha didn't even give the dignity of a reply, staring off into the trees with a distant expression momentarily before her eyes flashed again and she leapt up a tree, "Here! H-h-here! Something h-here!" She spat, words tumbling out over her teeth. Thankfully, she was understood, and her Pokemon dove into hiding. Something was coming, and Samantha's eyes flashed as her stomach clenched hungrily.

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 01:05 PM

Player

Hunger was a common thing with these infected, Skids had a stronger hunger now as well. Granted it wasn't too a horrible point save for when the full moon night was approaching as well as the day before and after. Their body was different now and to do the odd things it could, more food was needed. This was the likely case of any infected. However Bonnie noticed something was off and when the remains of something was laying on the ground, she paused and looked away. Okay that was gross. Skids picked her up and shielded her eyes; one of the things she approved of him doing.

A sigh left Skids as he glanced around, he couldn't see anyone right away. The bushes hide Samantha's pokemon while the branches and leaves obscured Samantha a good deal. However he had a strong feeling that someone else was here and it couldn't have been a normal human or pokemon who did this.

"Someone here?" Skids called out.

"What are you doing?" Bonni questioned.

Though Skids didn't answer her.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:07 PM

Player

Samantha generally didn't have much to be interested in besides her Pokemon now. She could talk to them, unlike humans. She could understand them, unlike humans. They could understand her, unlike humans. It was a winning situation for her in all ways. So this...human? Not a human? Was he talking to his Pokemon?

Yet again, she was too curious for her own good and crawled through the leaves, having become increasingly proficient at the act of climbing as she shifted into the scaly thing she was now.

She knew she was making too much noise, but welcomed it, creatures were usually less suspicious if they knew where you were. Ssss-s-someone is-is here." She let parts of her scales show, eyes flashing with unknown light, "You h-here t-...t-to hurt th-this s-someone?"

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 02:19 PM

Player

The scales and eyes were all he noticed but it was enough. A infected huh? Made sense.

"I'm not here to hurt anyone." Skids replied as he bent down to be more on level with her.

A smile remained on his face as he sat there now, Bonnie's eyes were still covered as she shuddered in uncertain fear.

"Come out, I won't hurt ya." Skids coaxed.

Hm how to show her he meant no harm? A pondering expression came to his face before he removed his hand fr Bonnie's face. He sadly couldn't shift at will nor parts of him. Well that wouldn't work. His hand rested om his knee.
@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 02:51 PM

Player

Samantha scoffed as the man settled down, on a knee no less. He might as well have been screaming "eat me" to every predator present, and he was certainly screaming it at her newly infected instincts.

She didn't feel a fight right now, so she didn't pounce, as easy as it seemed...but she jumped, colliding uncomfortably close to the man and baring her teeth in what resembled a faux smile. Regardless, she didn't seem aggressive, despite her far gone appearance.

She was certainly expecting him to run, most gave her a chance before they saw how far gone she was. She tilted her head toward the man, leaning forward slightly and sniffing the air, scales rippling, "Hi."

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 03:24 PM

Player

The way she fully revealed herself did make Skids jerk backwards but once he saw that the action wasn't aggressive, he returned to his normal position. Bonnie though shrieked from it.

"Hello. I'm Skids, and you are?" Skids replied, his smile remaining on his face.

She had to have some sort of dragon in her but what kind, he couldn't tell. Now shifting was impossible right now though he held onto some of his strength he gained in his other form, so he at least had another means of defense.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 03:47 PM

Player

Samantha roiled back, but ironically not in response to the Pokemon's scream, although that did earn it a little glare from the dracion humanoid. No, it was this human's smell. Her eyes flickered and she hobbled back a little, though she kept her claws down as a sort of signal to her Pokemon. They were not to attack, not yet at least.

"You smell-smell fu-funny...a-and it is-isn't the rock-rock." She growled, suddenly more aggressive as her mind raced with the fact this man was now dangerous to her, "W-what are y-you?"

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 22 2017, 04:04 PM

Player

"Me? I'm Skids, I'm nothing special." Skids replied with a chuckle.

"This is no time for being a dumby!!!" Bonnie lectured. "Are you insulting me for being a rock?!"

There it was, Bonnie's anger streak. Taking out her pokeball, he returned the young thing to it. No need to cause a disturbance.

"Besides who one is, is more important than what. So who are you?" Skids added.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 04:30 PM

Player

Samantha tensed, everything that made her up human and indexed telling her to take this chance, the man was now alone! She jerked her gaze toward the ground and tore up furrows in the earth, calming her sharpened instincts slightly.

She knew the man had just dodged her question, and it irritated her immensely, enough to bare her teeth before her mouth snapped closed with a resounding snap. She was not stupid, inhuman though she was, and this little conversation would not continue without knowing that. "You-you-you di-didn't answer...that-that's no g-good." She glared momentarily before snorting out a puff of breath, "I...a-am Samantha...in-infection is-is me." She had been bitten very early in her arrival, in an attack that she knew multiple people had been killed in, that she was lucky to not only survive, but to be left with such a blessing. It was perfect, and completed her general lifestyle, she just had to make sure her Pokemon weren't near when she had to feed...still, she wouldn't complain on such a thing, she had it under control.

"What-what 'bout y-you? You're in-infection t-too? The o-others don't notice-notice?"

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 05:21 PM

Player

"Aren't you straight to the point?" Skids commented with a chuckle. "Well its nice to meet you, Samantha."

The others? Did she mean other people? Skids wasn't sure how to answer that. A uncertain look came onto his face before a shrug left him.

"If you mean normal humans, I guess they don't really notice. Now if I pick up something heavy or knock it down, they'll notice. Eh not sure if they do notice normally. What I am, I guess I'm like you. Infected if you want you call it that."
@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 02:10 PM

Player

Samantha snorted...or laughed, it was kinda hard to tell with her scaly features, but she seemed amused by this man's lack of danger despite being infected...or blessed as she had come to think about this. "You...you v-v-very lu-lucky." She complimented, starting to stalk around the man.

"I-I can never-never go t-to others...t-they kill-kill me." She shrugged ,and the little beginnings of wings on her back trembled at the movement, "I-I look...t-t-terrible." She barely managed to spit out the word, having heard it used in referral to herself before. Again, she stopped and looked down into the shadowy forest, "You-you go t-through h-here? I-I go w-with...Pokemon at-attack...don't W-what y...you attacked." She leapt straight up, wrapping around a tree branch, "We go...go, r-right?"

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 02:23 PM

Player

"Lucky?" Skids questioned before chuckling. "It only seems that I'm lucky, trust me things aren't as good as they seem for me. Granted, my appearance isn't affected by it every day but whose to say that won't happen? I haven't been this way long, my outward appearance could eventually change to be more like you. Where bits of it show."

Skids didn't know how this would work, there was no way to learn more of the infected as all people knew were stories they made up or heard. They lacked details, no way to really figure anything out. Oh well. Her words were confusing, it seemed like she was struggling to speak.

"Yes, I was planning to just pass through." Skids replied. "I'm sorry? It's a little hard to fully understand what you're saying but I'm not here to hurt you or anyone. I'm just passing through."

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 04:30 PM

Player

Samantha looked down and tilted her head before her face flushed red, a little difficult to see, but obvious from her wide eyes and the way she looked away. It was that bad? Perhaps this whole infection thing was effecting her in more ways than just W-what she was seeing. "S-sorry...it's bad-bad." For a second she seemed to ponder on what exactly to say, routing her conversation in her mind first, then nodding jerkily when she seemed to get an idea of what she wanted.

"Y-you seem good...v-very go-good...you-you infected t-too." She nearly fell out of the tree as she roltated in place, scanning the forest with sharp eyes, "Y-you could...could be h-hurt...I d-don't like t-the idea of...of y-you hurt. I-I'm g-going to...to lead y-you...y-you won't be-be hurt, if me a-and the o-others protect...guard you."

Almost on cue, four figures crawled and slithered out of their hiding places. "I-is that 'k?"

@Readlliea

--------------------
PM
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 07:24 PM

Player

"It's okay, you can't help it." Skids replied.

Skids was surprised at the offer, though he gave a nod of his head.

"You guys can tag along, more company is always appreciated." Skids said.

Looking down at the new arrivals; or at least, they were new arrivals for him. Skids wouldn't have guessed they were hiding, sure the man didn't pay much attention to things a good fraction of the time. Though a glance to the sky showed that there was still half the day left, half a day to make progress.

"So, shall we head off?" Skids asked.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.