Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

It's the most wonderful
time of the year- meaning, the time of Delibird gifts and of winter festivals! And as always, our plot events are still going strong.

Season

winter will be here until
March. Aside from the western Great Forest, which is too warm, and the Desert Strip, which is too dry, snow begins to fall across the region. The chill of the season has just about every area firmly in its grasp. Ice and Dark types become more common as the temperature drops and the daylight fades.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Toward The Falls, [Adventure w/Rissi] - [Travel]
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 10:44 AM

Temp

Victor Emerson

@Rissi

Victor wasn’t expecting the pokemon to make themselves comfortable so quickly. He knew they had just helped, but did they really trust humans that easy? Perhaps it was just their survival instincts. The trainer didn’t squeeze himself into the tent with the pokemon already inside and it being Sonia’s Victor waited on the outside standing with Ghost and the gligar on his shoulders.

Not knowing if it was a good idea to stick around long, Victor worried that the wild pokemon would not recover quickly enough. Was it right to just leave these small creatures to fend for themselves if it meant the ghost would return for them? Perhaps another pokemon would get them eventually. It was this kind of thing Victor had to struggle with when dealing with pokemon in the wild.

Allowing nature to take its course or try and protect any pokemon in need. He couldn’t help them all, but it seemed as if Sonia was that person. He wasn’t sure if it was a good or the thing that would get her killed. “This gligar isn’t looking too good, but its still breathing. If there’s still room, I’ll lie him down with the others,” Victor responded to his traveling companion. Victor knew he would always protect the pokemon that were with him though.

The trainer laid the gligar down gently, hoping it would wake soon. If it didn’t then he would at least look after it until it was well enough to fly back off into the trees. As for the pansear and joltik, it was up to Sonia what she was going to do. They were in her tent and she seemed to be the one doing the tending to. “Alright, they can rest for a while, but we can’t stick around long. Moving is how we survive,” he continued. Ghost stepped over to her trainer closely, rubbing her head against his leg. He looked down at her with a blank expression. The look of concern in her face said that she was worried for the wild pokemon. “Everyone’s going to be fine, girl.”

user posted imageGhost - -worried-

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 01:12 PM

Temp

As Joltik and Pansear both skittered away into the tent for safety, Sonia couldn't help but giggle at the endearing scene. They had only just, hopefully, escaped from a dangerous ghost that haunted the forest and these two were starting to get better. At least they were moving on their own, which was a positive change from the earlier state of things. "They're such energetic little ones, aren't they?" she asked Victor in a hushed tone, not wanting to cause any more stress for the wild Pokémon.

She held out the tent's entrance open for Victor as he was setting Gligar down as well. The woman peeked inside, unable to locate the small Pokémon she had been carrying among the sleeping bag and her clothes tossed aside - all of that made plenty of comfortable sleeping room for her Pokémon. She didn't want to go into the tent carelessly and squish the little bug... She gasped at the sight of a blouse that seemed to be moving as if something was hiding below.

With a welcoming smile, Sonia crawled inside, followed closely by her Sylveon. She shot her partner a glance and tilted her head to ward Gligar. "Could you heal this one too? Pretty please! You're working so very hard on taking care of all of us, Kaname," she requested in the sweetest tone she could manage - not because she was trying to manipulate the Fairy. She felt that he deserved all of the sweetness in the world for helping out so much. The Sylveon nodded before he repeated the same attack from earlier, slowly recovering Gligar's energy this time.

Meanwhile Sonia approached the spot where she thought Joltik was hiding. She had grown fond of the little guy, not like it was difficult for her to grow fond of tiny creatures in need of help. She gently rubbed the sobbing bug through the clothing it was hiding below, humming in a quiet whisper, "It's okay, little one. We'll take care of you. I won't let anyone harm you ever again, okay?"

If the petting was met with a positive reaction, such as the bug not breaking into its dramatic crying again, or attacking her all of a sudden, the woman would slowly move the cloth aside to reveal the little one. She would then offer him a kind smile and offer an open palm. "You can stay with us after this if you like."

As Kaname was finishing up his healing move, his ears twitched at the sound of the words "stay with us". It looked like Sonia was doing a heavy recruitment drive during this journey. This one wasn't a Poison-type, so he was more willing to accept him, but he had doubts about how useful it would be... Still, he did Sonia a favor by translating, in his own dramatic way, "My trainer wants to offer you eternal protection in exchange for your assistance and companionship."

Meanwhile, Ekans peeked inside the tent curiously, fortunately avoiding Kaname's distrustful gaze. It looked like his new trainer was busy with the wild creatures. He yawned, rolling up next to Ghost, who seemed to be looking for her trainer's comfort. "Don't worry, white one. We can catch some more sleep while we wait for those guys to recover. It would be a shame to let this time off go to waste."

@Shasyu

Sonia
Uses Befriending attempt on Joltik!
Kaname
Using Wish on Gligar! Glad that there are no PP on Terrene!

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 12:40 PM

Admin

befriending attempt
An attempt is made to befriend the Joltik!

OKAY so this terrified and very emotional little bug is SUPER SCARED but this human seems friendly (despite you know, other humans and their normal reactions to spiders) and the fairy healed him. It's an all around crazy situation, and the idea is... tempting, but in exchange for is also intimidating.

I've been going back and forth, and I'm gonna ask for a little more! I'll still count it as one attempt, but this Joltik needs questions answered before he's willing to make a commitment. Play your cards right, and I can almost guarantee he'll join your team!

The pansear thought that the tent would be the safest space from all the anomalies, especailly that super scary ghost who'd been following them! It was covered and hid him well, so he preferred to be in here, especially with those others out there. Though, wouldn't all those collected drag more attention to this spot? Yes, but if he stayed hidden, and the others were out there, then maybe the ghost would just attack them and not even look inside the tent. Yes, yes that sounded ideal.

But then the creature kept moving, the flap of this cloth structure opening up. He scrambled as the tall man set down the gargoyle. It was already dead! Why put it in here? Oh, maybe to make the ghost think this was a place for dead things? Maybe... but then, the subtle movements indicated the creature was still breathing... No! That wasn't helpful at all. The more attention on the tent, the worse it would be for him...

So when the woman moved in to join them, the sylveon crowding in as well, he was done.

Squealing in fear, he flailed as he got back on his feet and dashed for the door. With so many creatures following him into this small space, it seemed more like a trap than an escape! So he struggled his way through the bodies inside the tent, only to be faced with two more pokemon and the other human on the outside. With another shriek of fear, he dashed to the side, running into the brush to find somewhere to hide. If they wanted to stand around and die, so be it! He did not want to die!

The joltik was bothered by all the noise, but the the pain be relieved, he was doing a little better at least. Though, there was a large creature coming towards him! He squeaked, as the hand came over his perfect cover and started to squish him. No wait, it was softer, more careful than squish. He stopped making noise for a moment, trying to process. It continued, oddly soothing as the gesture was, though the movement caused a lot of static in the cloth which would likely shock Sonia lightly as she made to move the cloth.

Still, he peeked his head out, looking at the collection of much larger creatures around him, a shiver going up his tiny spine. What did they want to do with him? The woman was speaking, but her voice seemed kind, gentle. It wasn't... terrible to hear, given the previous events of the day. Then the fairy started to translate, stating that she wanted to protect him, in exchange for assistance and companionship. But, human's squished spiders! They were a terror of his kind! Tales spread all over of their loud battle cries, followed by throwing things and smashing. He'd lost 3 sisters and a brother to a human once.

"B-b-but why me? I can't do much of anything, and I certainly can't be relied on to last very long. Eternal sounds great and all, but I'm just a little bug. Nothing like you big, strong foxes or this forever living human." He gulped, continuing in his rambling. "What kind of assistance could I possibly offer? What happens if I can't provide assistance? Will she squish me like my siblings were by other humans? I just... I'm scared and I don't wanna get the squish." He started to sob once more, little squeaks on uncertainty and fear decorating the otherwise quiet air.

Was it... too quiet?

a wild Gligar has appeared!
level slightly lower than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
61% Health. Sleeping.

a wild Pansear has appeared!
level similar to Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
43% health. Running away!!!

a wild Joltik has appeared!
level lower than Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
85% health. SO UNSURE AHHHH
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 04:33 PM

Temp

Victor Emerson

@Rissi

Victor was shocked to see the pansear come charging out of the tent the way it did. He was waiting outside Sonia’s tent as the girl and her fairy pokemon were tending to the wild pokemon they had just saved. He thought they would be a little more appreciative, but it seemed escape was the monkey’s only concern. To be fair, he also wanted to get away from the area but until Sonia was ready to press forward he could only wait.

The trainer could hear Sonia inside of her tent talking to the wild pokemon. She was trying to comfort the tiny bug she had saved while the gligar was healing thanks to Kaname. It sounded as if she wanted was offering for the joltik to go with them on their travels. As much as he was supportive of Sonia making more allies, it probably wasn’t the best time to attempt to do so. Maybe if they had hit the road she could take some time to chat with the little arachnid and win its trust.

As they waited for the human girl to be finished with her mending attempts, Ghost sat happily next to her trainer. Seeing the purple serpent slither up to her, she turned with a curious twitch of her ears. She listened to the words the ekans hissed at her. The snaked talked about getting some sleep while they waited but she honestly didn’t want to close her eyes while they were potentially still in danger. Even if taking a nap sounded great, she would wait till everything had calmed down and for her trainer to give her a sense of ease before curling up for some sleep.

Victor wondered if the gligar was going to come bursting out of the tent the way the monkey had. Perhaps, when she woke she would be extremely violent or maybe she would be as timid as the joltik was. It also worried him that the gargoyle wouldn’t be waking up anytime soon. If that was the case, then it was going to be a pain to carry her with them on their journey till it did. Despite the strength he mustered up from his adrenaline, the gligar was super heavy. Even if he dragged her by the tail or something, he’d likely throw his back out.

The trainer wondered what would be best for the gligar and it had seemed perhaps they could just leave it lying against a tree. If a predator came for it then it would surely be devoured. If they waited for it to wait up then there would be a chance they would be found and eaten themselves. So, perhaps he could just put her in one of his pokeballs and take her with them? He learned his lesson about catching pokemon unaware, though. It caused a great sense of distrust and he didn’t know if he was willing to work with that.

The only reason Victor was considering it at this point was the fact that they had put so much time into rescuing these wild pokemon and didn’t want it to be for nothing. For now, he’d just wait for Sonia to come out of the tent so they could continue heading for the falls. If the gligar was not awake by the time she came out then he was likely going to just attempt to take the gligar in a ball. If it would wake, then he’d allow it to take off into the trees. Either scenario, he and Ghost would lead the way with Sonia and her team following after.

user posted imageGhost - *Yawn* "I do want that nap though"

--------------------
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 06:22 PM

Temp

Things were calming down. The memory of their recent terrifying encounter and their panicked escape was still fresh in Sonia's mind, but the quiet atmosphere of the moment was calming her down. She tried not to think about that friendly ghost... nor that evil ghost that they had hopefully left behind. The short meeting with that monster-like being showed them that the wilds outside of cities hold many dangers. And as much as Sonia was enjoying their quiet little hideout, she knew that it wouldn't be able to protect them from whatever else lurked nearby.

Kaname breathed a sigh of relief as he finished healing Gligar. Even if he knew how important it was to his trainer to help out, using Wish repeatedly was tiring. The red monkey ran off all of a sudden and the Sylveon welcomed that sight with a smirk. This just meant less work for them. And he didn't like the idea of turning their tent into a local clinic for wild Pokémon.

As Sonia was removing the cloth to reveal the tiny bug, the static she had carelessly generated zapped her. Her hand jerked back. It was her automatic response to move it away from what caused the mild pain, but she quickly regained control over her instincts, freezing her hand mid-air, at an elbow's distance from Joltik. She didn't want the sudden movements to scare him... It did seem like just about anything could make it worse for him and that was the last thing she wanted. Her feelings were simple: seeing such a fluffy creature in need triggered her motherly side.

Kaname raised an eyebrow at the crying spider. Was it a crybaby? Did Sonia really need one like that by her side?... He glanced at the trainer's face, but his Fairy powers were all he needed to know the answer. He could sense a warm, fuzzy feeling and it certainly had to come from Sonia's desire to make friends with the little one. Her face showed a frown of concern. She didn't understand a word, but the bug's squeaking allowed her to guess what the answer was. That was very disappointing, a lot like one other time when a bug had rejected her, but worst of all, it seemed like she only caused the little spider more despair.

"I'm sorry, little guy. I didn't mean to make you cry," she told him in a soothing whisper, masking her hurt feelings behind a smile. "It's okay if you'd rather stay in the forest. Please rest here as long as you want then."

At first the Sylveon tried to relate to the Joltik's concerns, but as he heard Sonia's patient answer, he snickered quietly. He lay down, coming a little closer to the spider's level. He figured this could help the bug relax. "I don't have the answers to... all of those questions.. You can't understand my human, but I can tell you that she hates to see others suffer. Even now, she was saying sorry to you. She wouldn't squish an innocent bug," he paused, thinking back to their past encounters with wild Pokémon. There have been cases when they needed to battle, even the day before when they rescued Ekans... But in the end, Sonia still wanted peace. And if peace couldn't be achieved, she at least wanted justice in some way.

"It's a tough world out there, I'm sure you know that. So I think joining us is a good opportunity for you. Personally I would hope you could grow strong with some training, but to my human, if you're willing to let her pet you, she would be happy," Kaname shook his head with disapproval, but there was a hint of an affectionate smile on his mouth. "As for why you... Humans work in mysterious ways. I think you might be a chosen one or something. Oh, and it might not actually be eternal... I believe humans eventually die of age..."

The Sylveon frowned and stood back up, turning to Sonia and scanning her with his eyes. He hadn't actually wondered about that, but how old was she? He hoped she wasn't close to dying. He shivered at the thought, stepping closer to the woman, who had been quietly observing their exchange. She could only guess that Kaname was once again speaking in her name. She wanted to give him a big hug for all the support, but she feared that any move could scare the Joltik even more... But even as she stayed still, the Sylveon pressed his head against her arm, pushing it forward as if asking her to reach for Joltik again.

"Um, the offer still stands. Anytime, little one," Sonia wasn't sure if this was what Kaname wanted, but she offered an open hand to Joltik again.

"Oh, we have another small one in our group. If that's of any comfort to you, Sonia frequently carries her around... So if she does that to you too, that should lower the chances of being squished."

Ekans, who was starting to nod off, suddenly raised his head again. He had overheard that another one was being offered his trainer's riding services. He grimaced before curling back up. The small ones really had it easy...

@Shasyu

Sonia
Uses Befriending attempt on Joltik again!
Kaname
Come on, join us or my trainer will cry D:<

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 10:25 AM

Admin

befriending attempt
An attempt is made to befriend the Joltik!

To answer Kaname, yes, he is very much so a crybaby xD But! He better understands (he thinks, he actually is just convinced that Kaname is in charge and the human is more a mount) and is willing to join up with Sonia & co. :D He will start with 18% loyalty!

The Joltik listened through his tears, trying to soften his sobbing to hear what the sylveon was saying more clearly. So... the human didn't squish bugs, and was referred to as 'my human' by the sylveon. Was she led by this pokemon? Oh, that would make sense as to why she wouldn't crush pokemon! The leader has say, he would think. That put him at ease a bit. The idea of her apologizing to him was crazy, but he kind of liked it. With each passing word, he was starting to feel a little more comfortable with the situation at hand.

"Humans AGE AND DIE?" That was shocking! His kind lived for years if they were lucky, and strong. He'd never heard of humans dying due to natural aging in any of the stories or warnings passed down from the elders. Humans lived so much longer than any single spider could, that the idea of them not being eternal until dying by sickness or a larger predator was just mind-blowing. But it certainly humbled their kind quite a bit. The less perfect they seemed to be, the more relatable the woman felt to him.

"Weell..." He was learning so much. The human also tended to carry another small creature, which meant he wouldn't even have to walk. What a luxurious sounding life! She'd be like, like, his mount or something. Ohhh, now that sounded like a way to live. Towering above all the others on top of her head, looking out on the world, with her and this fairy to help protect him. It got more appealing every minute, even if a little voice made him wonder if this was too good to be true. "It does sound really great, and it would be nice to not have to walk so far to get places." The spider started to move a hesitant leg to the woman's extended hand, placing it on her finger.

Then the gargoyle that had been sleeping started to stir, a low groan escaping the creature and scaring the little guy. He squeaked and jumped in surprise, leaping on her fingers. Tears welling up from fear, he looked for an escape, and quickly started skittering up the humans arm, the cloak of hair from her head looking like a good hiding spot. If she allowed him, he'd shoot right up and get into her hair, weaving in to hide himself from the pokemon finally waking.

Her mind was... groggy, to say the least. The last thing she remembered was the ghost striking her from beyond the illusion, her anger being snuffed out like a flame. It was infuriating that she'd been humiliated in such a way. But now? Her eyes fluttered open as she moaned, seeing the fabric above and around her. At first, she felt alerted to the sight of the human and sylveon around her in this enclosed space, but when her hand went to her body that should have been badly bruised, the gligar found that she was feeling much better than she should.

Whether to be mad about that or not, she was still figuring out. No, wait, they must have healed her. Fairies were weird creatures with strange powers, so she must have been close to death, and they brought her back to fight another day. Yes, clearly that was it. Her chest puffing in pride at the thought, she leaned up and looked out around the enclosed space, not sure what to think of this set up. "Uh, where are we?" This certainly didn't look like the forest, but the scent of trees wafted in. It was weird and uncomfortable, but she had to ensure her captors had pure intentions.

61% Health. Waking up, taking in what's going on.

a wild Joltik has appeared!
level 6 ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
85% health. Please don't squish me let's just be friends??? ;n; #e8c507
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 04:14 PM

Temp

Victor Emerson

@Rissi

The team had been waiting around long enough. The longer than stayed in one place, the more likely they were going to be found by predators. Victor was growing impatient but he didn’t want to come off as antsy. He could hear Sonia and Kaname making chattery noises from within the tent and he wondered what they could be talking about. Obviously they weren’t talking to each other but still.

With those thoughts in mind he figured it was time to check in on her. Kneeling down and peeking his head inside he spotted the two injured pokemon looking well. The joltik seemed full of energy as it scurried up Sonia like she was a tree to hide in. He figured in that bit of time they were inside she must have made friends with the little guy. As for the gligar the poor creature looked confused.

It must have just woken up because it appeared as if it was analyzing its surroundings. Oddly enough it didn’t seem to be in a panic the way the pansear was. That one ran for his life even if no one in this party was going to hurt him. Victor figured now was the best time to speak up, hoping he wouldn’t startle anyone inside the tent. “I see everyone is looking well,” he smiled.

Now that the pokemon were awake and well it was probably best to send them on their way. However, the joltik seemed to have formed a bond with Sonia pretty quickly. It was always nice to bring along more companions. Sonia sure could use them. Victor wasn’t so sure about the gligar though. The gargoyle seemed like it could be a useful member to his team, but he really was struggling to bond with the pokemon he already had and anymore could end up being stressful. The trainer made up his mind. He was just going to send the gligar on her way.

Once Sonia had packed up her tent and other things Victor would approach the gargoyle. “Hey, you’re a tough one aren’t you?” he joked. He knew the thing couldn’t understand him but it always felt right to try and communicate by tone. “You’re all safe to go. We aren’t keeping you prisoner,” said the trainer, trying to keep his calm tone. He even tried gesturing his hands out toward the trees to imply it could fly off.

Ghost stepped over beside her trainer. She thought it was silly the way her human waved his arms around. Honestly he didn’t have to wait for the gligar to go, he could have just left along with Sonia and her friends. She turned to the gargoyle, wagging her tails. “Think human say you are free to go!” she barked. The fox always enjoyed interpreting what Victor was saying or at least trying to. Again, it really wasn’t that he had anything against the pokemon. It was just that he didn’t know if he could be responsible for another just yet.

user posted imageGhost - "Bye bye now!"

--------------------
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 06:26 PM

Temp

Sonia listened in as the two Pokémon talked. It sounded like Kaname was trying to convince the little one. It was so comforting to her that her Sylveon similarly seemed to want the little fuzzy bug on their team. Perhaps he saw some potential in him? As for her, she had simply grew to care for him in the short time she was looking after him. He looked like he needed protection and she was more than happy to provide it.

Both the trainer and her Sylveon smiled as Joltik reached out for her - Sonia being genuinely happy to make a new friend and Kaname being satisfied that he had been successful. He could sense a shift in Sonia's emotions. The disappointment over the earlier rejection had been flooding both of their minds, looming over them like dark clouds, but the change of heart was a big comfort.

The two turned their attention to the sudden movement of the purple shape on their side. Sonia had nearly forgotten that the other Pokémon was there, so she let out an audible gasp. She was still on her guard, trying not to make any movements that could scare the emotional spider - even when he started climbing up her arm all of a sudden, she stayed still, with only a shiver running down her spine. That fluffy body with tiny, gentle legs sure tickled. But it was a welcome sign of affection to her. She could only hope the little one wouldn't get tangled in her long hair.

"Oh! Hello, don't worry, you are safe here. You can rest up some more," she told the scorpion in a comforting whisper.

Kaname shot Gligar a cautious glance. She seemed to be too out of it to try anything, but appeared rather confused. He could understand that, she didn't even know she was being saved. And now that she was awake again, he was tempted to show her the door, just for being a Poison-type Pokémon invading their privacy.

Sonia returned Victor's smile and slowly, one move at a time, crawled out of the tent, giving the newly awoken Pokémon some space. She stood up and stretched. "I don't think I'll want to go back to sleep after that... Pokémon we just saw," she stated, noticing that her Ekans didn't seem bothered enough to stay awake. She couldn't blame him, it was still early, but the thought of that scary aggressor still lurking nearby left her concerned. She was eager to get far away from where they saw it. Sonia crouched down, next to the snake, putting one hand on his head. His eyes opened sleepily. "Sorry to wake you, but we should move on. I'll let you rest some more later, promise!"

Ekans didn't understand much, aside from the fact that he was being talked to, so he gradually uncoiled, guessing that Sonia didn't want him sleeping for some reason.

Kaname followed the trainer out of the tent, holding the fabric that created the entrance up for Gligar to see the outside world. "If you're feeling better, you can come out too," he invited her to leave their tent subtly.

If Gligar would exit as well, Sonia would start packing and folding her tent. Joltik remained hidden in her hair, barely visible aside from a pair of eyes that curiously observed the world from high up whenever Sonia's hair moved. Ekans was taking his time waking up, stretching and yawning all the while and Kaname was trying to help to his best ability - mostly by pushing her sleeping bag with his nose as she was rolling it up.

Soon enough, Sonia was packed up and ready to continue their journey. She was similarly fine with letting the Pokémon fly away whenever it wanted.

@Shasyu

Sonia
Love you Mr Joltik, your name will be Tiro eventually

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 02:41 PM

Admin

[Pssst Kaname, Gligar is Ground/Flying, not poison xD]

The gligar's head turned in alert as the strange, fabric wall was pulled open, another human appearing. This just kept getting stranger and stranger. He and the other one were speaking strange words she couldn't understand, but it seemed they cleared out pretty soon, which would allow her a little more peace. And as the flap was held open, the woman inviting her to come outside (despite her inability to understand such), she was glad to see she could leave this strange shelter and get back to nature.

Crawling on all four limbs, she moved out of the tent and into the grass. Enjoying the familiar feeling of grass, she realized there were a couple more pokemon as well - a white vulpix and an ekans. This was... quite the unique group she was realizing. The male spoke again, motioning towards the trees, and she kind of understood the idea that he was telling her she could go. The vulpix translated, and she scoffed. "Well of course I can leave. It's not like i'd let you stop me." She clearly wasn't a very grateful creature, though she did hesitate for leaving. "But, thanks or whatever for the healing." Practically disgusted with the idea of thanking them, she quickly hopped onto her tail, and used it to leap into the air, spreading her wings to glide into the forest, and away from these weirdos and their strange abilities.

Victor and Sonia would find that, despite the conflicting start of the day, that their travels for many hours would go rather smoothly, much like the day before. The trees and growth thickened as they pushed through, the peaceful noises of life around them filling the air, but not closing in to threaten them. Wherever the troublesome creatures of the forest were, they weren't ont he path that the duo traveled, despite an actual trail having disappeared within a couple hours of this second day. As the hours passed and afternoon started to grow later, they'd notice the trees starting to thin out, marking their apporach. The sun would be about halfway down into the sky, not quite sunset but the time looming near, as they reached the edge of the treeline, the ground growing harder with rubble as a crashing waterfall echoed in the distance.

61% Health. K bye

topic closed
▲▲ +130 tokens for completing a travel topic at 3 pages
▲▲ +Gains listed in previous encounter results
▲▲ +3 EXP for Kaname for healing
▲▲ +1 Joltik added to party!

▼▼ -2 supply packs for travelling from Ashfield City to Crying Plateau.

Welcome to the Crying Plateau!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.