Welcome

Our old universe has fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

Summer is here! There are a whole bunch of Pokemon swarming, a whole bunch of quests that need doing. We also have two plot-related events: Professional Army and Alpha & Omega, and a slightly less plot-related but no less exciting event, a Tournament!

Season

Summer will be here until September. All of Terrene is heating up; Desert Strip gets more hot and dry, West Forest gets more hot and humid. Thunderstorms rage, particularly in the south. Bug, Electric, and Fire types are more common.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Saint Judas
Invi

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

The Shula Region Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Speed Dating Event
Jani
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 01:23 AM

Admin

Speed Dating

Alright you lovely folks! I have created a topic for each paired couple. In my introduction post, there are conversational prompts with questions for the characters to ask each other. To prevent these topics from going on indefinitely, the "time is up" after all the questions have been asked and answered. You can assume that an NPC host comes along and ushers your characters away at that point. The setting is the same field that is used for the Anniversary Fair each year; a number of wooden tables, each with two chairs, have been set up. There are conversation cards on each table to lead the conversation along!

Late entries may be accepted if you can find a willing partner who doesn't already have 4 dates (four is the max per character). PM me or catch me in the cbox if you do so and I'll make you a topic!

This event is held in Ashfield, but just like with the Coordination on Ice event, travelling for the event will be free. The event will end either when all the dates have been completed, or on the last day of spring, May 31st. Timeline-wise, this will occur at the very beginning of spring.

The pairings and the links to the date topic are below! I tried to make sure the randomized date pairings reflected the individual's sexual orientations, but alas, it was not always possible. But whatever the pairing is... have fun!

The Dates:

[❤] Adam - Judas
[❤] Adam - Mavis
[❤] Andrew - Lillian
[❤] Andrew - Lilithe
[❤] Andrew - Samantha
[❤] Azrael - Dick
[❤] Azrael - Leona
[❤] Dick - Diego
[❤] Dick - Judas
[❤] Dick - Lilithe
[❤] Diego - Shae
[❤] Fleet - Judas
[❤] Fleet - Leona
[❤] Judas - Mavis
[❤] Leona - Stern
[❤] Lillian - Shadow
[❤] Lilithe - Shae
[❤] Lilithe - Stern
[❤] Samantha - Shae
[❤] Shadow - Shae
[❤] Shadow - Stern

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jani
 Posted: May 31 2017, 09:58 AM

Admin

Event Closed

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.