Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Nothing Goes Right, starter
tere
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 11:15 PM

Player

Callie was on her way to check out Laverre City. She already knew Lumiose was a mess. Most of the smaller towns and cities that she'd visited so far weren't in great shape, but at least they didn't have gigantic buildings to really mess up the landscape with. One would have thought she'd go to Laverre soon after she left her home, since it was just north, but she'd instead gone south.

It just made sense to her and she couldn't put her finger on just why that was. Still, she'd navigated most of the region at this point... and yet hadn't gone north. Even as she walked, there was something that gave her a foreboding sense of dread. The now-Ampharos she'd brought with her seemed to feel it too and looked concerned.

"It's okay, I promise. I mean... as okay as it can be, all considered..." That was not reassuring and the mild glare from the electric-type told her as much. Oh well... She wasn't good at reassurance, apparently. No skin off her back, really. She knew the Pokemon by her side was loyal and wouldn't be running off just because this all felt Bad.

"Say, maybe we'll go back home and see how everyone else is doing once we check out the city. How does that sound?" It wouldn't take much effort -- theoretically speaking, anyway -- to just... go look, make sure mom and dad were still alive and see how the rest of the herd and other Pokemon were doing. She was sure it had been difficult for them all to keep fed. The Ampharos looked excited about the concept, which brought a small smile to Callie's face. At least she could bring a little joy instead of reassurance.

They were only walking for about an hour more when a sudden gust of wind buffeted the two. Callie was nearly brought to her knees as the gust came from above more than one side. Her Ampharos crouched, doubled over from the force. The two looked up as best they could, only to find a group of Lumineon and Finneon. They were floating there in the air and it seemed they had used Ominous Wind. This wasn't good. Sure, they were all weak to electric moves, but... there were so many of them and Callie was fairly confident that whatever move they had used, they weren't entirely supposed to be able to. That could mean there was plenty more they could do that was out of the ordinary.

"We should run," she attempted to whisper to her Pokemon companion. Before they could even think to do so, however, the two were swept up in a very large Whirlpool. The entire school of them seemed to be focusing on the move, making sure the Pokemon and human could not get away. They'd probably drown...

"Use Discharge!" The Ampharos voiced its concerns loudly -- it would hit her too! -- but she insisted. Callie knew getting shocked gave her the chance to live as long as the fish were taken care of. It would hurt... and she could die, but... like this, both of them would, without question.

"Do it!"

--------------------
Bijou
App {} Tracker
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 06:26 PM

Admin

A blindingly bright white flash filled the sky above, bright enough to illuminate the world around Bijou for nearly a mile in all directions. Time almost seemed to slow for just a moment- or perhaps the next few events happened so fast that her mind could only understand them in slow-motion.

Following the bright flash, the world around Bijou began to dim- first gradually and slowly, and then exponentially. After only a couple of seconds, everything had lost all its light. In the moment absolute darkness was reached, there was another burst of white light; then, plummeting abruptly from the sky and passing through all objects in its path as if it were incorporeal, fell what seemed to be a comet swathed in and trailing a yellow and blue light. It made no sound, and indeed, it seemed as though there was no substance to it. Although it appeared as if it was going to crash directly into the water, the fish, and Bijou herself, there were no sounds of impact, no force of impact, no indication at all that the comet had actually touched or affected anything. Bijou would feel nothing, but she would be blinded by the fierce glow of the shooting star that had nearly plummeted into her.

And then the very air around Bijou seemed to change instantaneously. All sound vanished. The air currents vanished. The ground beneath her vanished, though no sensation of falling accompanied it; if anything, it would feel similar to floating on water. Weightlessness. And everything was black.

As Bijou's vision returned, her eyes would confirm what her other senses may have already told her: she was no longer where she had been mere moments ago. She was... nowhere. She was in blackness. Darkness beneath, above, and on all sides. It was deep and absolute. But right before her, like a single star in a deep space, floated a fairy-like creature, whose brightness was dimming to a much more reasonable, dulled glow than the light he had been exuding previously. As the fae's light faded, his form became discernible; he was somewhat humanoid, but small.

The main part of the creature's body was white; his arms were long and clothed in white sleeves that seemed as much a part of him as anything else. His legs were comparatively short, though he did not seem to use them for much, as he was floating rather than standing. His stomach had an odd crease in it, shaped like an upturned semi-circle. His eyes were large and black, with little green triangles beneath them. There were no eyebrows nor any facial creases to determine his expression with, but the openness of his eyes and the slightly upturned thin lips seemed to indicate contentment and interest.

Atop his head were three pointed, pale yellow extremities- reminiscent of a star- each with a dangling rectangular blue tag that seemed to shiver slightly in a nonexistent wind. The pale yellow growth also came down to frame the sides of the fae's milky white face. Two long, ribbon-like appendages of that same pale yellow color extended from the base of its neck. They levitated delicately behind the creature.

My name is Jirachi.

The voice that this Jirachi spoke with was clear as a bell and was just as cheerful and musical, though it seemed as though it spoke with a slight echo, or as if there were multiple melodic voices speaking nearly at the same time with a slight delay, which would force Bijou to pay close attention to the words if she wanted to be able to understand exactly what being said by the lone companion she had in this strange, empty place.

What do you remember?

It was a question Jirachi needed to ask first. People's memories faded from them at varying rates in this in-between place; some lost all memory immediately upon entry into the void, others lost them gradually during the course of their conversation, and some seemed to retain most of their memories and sense of self all the way until their final moments in the void. It was important to ascertain their level of remembrance at the beginning, as it would affect the style of conversation and the types of questions he could ask.

Are you injured?

If Bijou revealed any injuries, Jirachi would incline his head and the air- or space, or void, or whatever- above Bijou would glitter somewhat, and any injuries would cease hurting, and would be mostly healed by the time Bijou left this in-between worlds to enter the next. But that was the future. This was now, and there were questions to be answered.

@tere

Welcome to the void between universes. Bijou will begin her journey through this vacuity by conversing with Jirachi, who will learn as much as he can about the human. When Jirachi feels he has learned enough, or if Bijou chooses to end the conversation, Celebi will take the information Jirachi has obtained and present Bijou with a number of challenges- mental or physical- to determine which of the Pokemon that Jirachi suggests would be the best partner for the human. Enjoy!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
tere
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 06:43 PM

Player

Callie had winced slightly at the bright flash, not daring to try opening her eyes again until the second flash had lit up her eyelids. As her eyes stopped hurting and she was able to refocus them on the shooting star, she looked downright shocked. What was... that? Such a strange timing for such a thing, but it seemed... either the fish were as shocked as she was, or absolutely frozen in place. She had started to struggle as she saw that it was actually approaching them, but then... nothing.

Her eyes were closed again due to the brightness of it, but she was sure it should have hit by now. Opening her eyes tentatively, she found herself... disappearing, it felt like to her. Or maybe everything else was. She couldn't tell. Then something reappeared before her.

Jirachi.

The woman's brows furrowed as he spoke, her attention needing to adjust from his presence to his voice. Remember...? What did she remember?

"... Ampharos," she murmured with concern. She remembered that she had an Ampharos... and that he was in trouble. Why was he in trouble again? Her eyes shut tight as she tried to remember. She couldn't even remember her own name, she realized... and began to grow a little concerned.

Then the legendary Pokemon drew attention to injuries. Was she injured? She felt a little... weighted, like she'd been lifting something just barely too heavy. Strained. That's the word. "I don't feel... hurt, I just feel strained. My muscles," she tried to explain. This had drawn her attention away from the panic that was beginning to set in because of her memory loss, but her face was still etched with worry over her lost companion.

"Is Ampharos all right...? We didn't... die, did we?" This didn't feel like death. At least not what she imagined it to feel like. This felt... almost like she was trapped again. Trapped in a never-ending loop like when she and her family were stuck in the same day, but this was just the start of it.

@Jani

--------------------
Bijou
App {} Tracker
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 09:33 PM

Admin

This is not death, don't worry.
As many as can be saved, will be saved.

Jirachi said, by way of brief explanation when the human posed her worried question to him. It wasn't a promise that Ampharos would specifically be saved, but of course he and his kin were working to save as many as they could, human and Pokemon alike. For now, however, he had to focus his attentions on this particular human. Gently, he attempted to move the conversation along.

Since you retain your memories, would you mind telling me about yourself, your life?

The Legendary shifted ever so slightly in the air, tilting his body, similar to how one would shift their weight from foot to foot. To provide the woman a little more specificity to his broad request, he posed a few additional questions that she could answer, if she needed more to work with.

I'm interested in what you did, what you experienced, who you spent you time with, and the reason behind all of it? Anything you can tell me about yourself would be helpful.

Jirachi realized, of course, that these could be very invasive questions, perhaps sensitive topics of conversation, so he felt obligated to offer something of an explanation and hope that the human understood, at least somewhat. It wasn't a great explanation, but it was generally the best that he could offer without taking the time to go into in-depth description about everything- which, he didn't really have time to do. There were so many others that needed saving... like the Ampharos this human had apparently left behind. So he kept his explanation exceedingly brief.

I am tasked with learning a little bit about all those who come through here, so we can help them succeed in the new world we bring them to.

Hopefully the human would take it okay, but Jirachi would understand if she didn't. Many did not react well, and he couldn't blame them. He could only do his best and hope that the humans would be okay in the end.

@tere

--------------------
PMEmail
^
tere
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 10:16 PM

Player

Callie breathed a slow sigh of relief when it was explained that this wasn't death. Then she just proceeded to gaze at the legendary as he spoke to her. This was... just... wow. The darkness, the creature in front of her, how careful it was all put together... Her brows still furrowed at the idea that Ampharos wasn't beside her, but...

The question posed caused her attention to waver as she looked thoughtful, but Jirachi did her the kindness of elaborating. Then explanation. Callie nodded softly. "I... don't fully remember everything, to be honest... but I remember that I cared for Pokemon as a profession. Rather... I..." She sighed as she tried to place the word that was alluding her. "A farmer! That's what I was. Me... and my family. We raised Mareep for their wool and some other Pokemon for a variety of things... I... never really made any friends. I spent my time with my family."

Callie paused, thinking and trying to recall anything that she could. "We worked. We supported each other. Pokemon weren't the only things. We had all sorts of fields growing a variety of berries and other food... I... I remember leaving with one of the Mareep to check if the rest of the region was as bad off as our town. It... was. I tried to help whenever I could, but there was only so much we could do. The Ampharos that I was with before... here, was the same Mareep I started adventuring with."

The one part that had her stumped... was "the reason behind it all". She just furrowed her brows and looked at Jirachi, almost incredulously but moreso with a bit of despair. Why? That... really was the question, wasn't it? "I... did what I had to for survival, but... I care for my family and know they care for me. Our farm and all the Pokemon on it were part of our family. They're the reason for everything in my life." Was that weird? She didn't know...

"You say... you're bringing me to a new world? What's it like...? My family won't be there, will they?" The worry and despair hung heavy on her now. How would she survive in an entirely new place? Traveling Kalos was one thing; at least she knew something about the region. What would she do?

--------------------
Bijou
App {} Tracker
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 02:52 PM

Admin

I see.

Jirachi replied, after the human had said her piece in response to his questions. He was pleased at how she tried to answer his questions thoroughly, to the best of her ability. It wasn't a lot, given that her memories seemed to be fading even as they spoke, but it was enough for him to work with without much trouble. He then turned his attention to answering the questions that she had posed to him in return.

I'm not sure what the world is like,
Aside from new and whole,
Not dying like the one you were taken from.

There was a pause, then the continued.

I do not know if your family has been saved yet,
But we continue to work to bring as many as we can.

Likely, it wasn't the answer she was looking for, but it was the best that he could provide.

I'll ask one more question.
Do you have any unfulfilled wishes?

As Jirachi spoke, he bowed to the human in a gesture of farewell. If the human was looking at the fae, and was observant in that moment, she would see written upon the three blue tags that dangled from Jirachi's star-shaped headdress, a record of the brief conversation that the two of them had just shared. Each answer he had given was written in compact, scrolling text, as if on some enchanted parchment.

As Jirachi bowed, his dull glow began to increase in brightness. It was gradual, at first, but as he straightened from his bow the lightening was exponential. Before the light became too harsh for Bijou's eyes, Jirachi spoke his goodbyes to the human.

I wish you luck.

With those final words, Jirachi swiftly flew up into the air, his trailing lights of yellow and blue following him as he took a position high above Bijou, finally settling into place as some sort of star or moon, much larger and brighter than the little twinkling stars he had created before in this false sky. He cast a slight bluish light over the black void, though there was nothing yet save Bijou herself for Jirachi's light to illuminate; but soon enough her surroundings would change.

I am Celebi.

The new voice that greeted Bijou was disembodied; no source revealed itself and it sounded from every direction simultaneously. The voice sounded nearly like a whisper, like a light breeze blowing over a delicate wooden flute; breathy, and yet sober, with full, velvety undertones. The voice was both more feminine and more bold in comparison to Jirachi's. Judging by her next choice of words, she was even more direct than Jirachi, as well.

I desire to test you and thus make a judgement and determine what will await you in your new world.

As the disembodied words reverberated through the inky black void, Bijoui's environment began to change, to come to life. All around, little green saplings- tinted slightly blue by the light that Jirachi was radiating down upon everything- sprouted up out of the nothingness and matured right before the human's eyes into healthy, tall, magnificent trees. Celebi herself remained out of sight, and her voice echoing from all directions.

Do you agree to be challenged?

@tere

--------------------
PMEmail
^
tere
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 06:52 PM

Player

It indeed wasn't the answer she hoped for, but... it was what she expected. The woman emitted a soft sigh through her nose, looking saddened but not particularly disappointed. This situation... Something about it made her sure that she was merely lucky and that her family wasn't necessarily as lucky.

Then the final question from the wishing star of a Pokemon came. Callie just looked up to him and her brows furrowed. "I wish... I had made an effort to expand my family. Whether that meant friends or marriage... I never even tried. I wish I had... helped more Pokemon reach their full potential through evolution and more powerful moves. Maybe they could have helped that world."

There was a pause and she murmured, "I wish I had done more for that world." Truth be told, she had done quite a lot with her family's farm. They provided food to quite a few people before the chaos took hold. Still, she felt like there was so much more she could have done...

"Thank you," she murmured as she was wished luck. With the light from Jirachi fading and a new voice making itself known, Callie would shift to try and find the holder of this new voice. She gulped slightly as the explanation came. This challenge would determine what waited for her...

This was interpreted as a bit more widespread than probably intended. The challenge, from Callie's viewpoint, would determine the type of world she was met with. Maybe not in its entirety, but the difficulties she would face, probably, and the possible dangers, maybe? Regardless, she steeled herself and nodded. "I do."

--------------------
Bijou
App {} Tracker
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 03:27 PM

Admin

Good.

As the single syllable echoed all about the lone woman, she would notice one tree forming directly in front of her that was different from the rest. As it grew before her very eyes, words were carved into it. At about Bijou's eye level, the text engraved onto the tree trunk read:

'I would rather'

Beneath that text, the wood of the trunk had formed into itself three separate plaques that could be spun around. Each plaque was tinged a sort of pale coral pink color on one side of it and a yellow-brown buff color on the opposite side, though on either side of the plaque, the wooden texture and pattern remained. Each side of each plaque had a different word on it; the woman would have to choose which word from each plaque fit her best, according to the text just above the plaques.

The first plaque read 'give' on the pink side and 'earn' on the brown side; the second plaque read 'nurture' on the pink side and 'learn' on the brown side; the third and final plaque read 'follow' on the pink side and 'guide' on the brown side.

Once the human had selected the words that appealed to her or rang more true to her, the ground would rumble quietly and vibrate slightly, and the tree would sort of slide out of the way, as if shifted away by the ground.

Ahead of her, past where the plaqued tree used to stand before it had moved, the trees of the forest around her were pulling tightly together, as if forming a wall. Indeed, they formed a large structure that Bijou would discover to be impenetrable, as the trees stood so close to one another that the human could not fit between. However, there was one opening in the structure directly in front of her; before she entered or as she entered, she would likely recognize this newly formed environment as a maze.

However, it was not simply a maze; depending on which choices she had made with the words on the first tree, there would be an additional element of challenge.

If Bijou had selected more of the words on the pink sides of the plaques (give, nurture, follow) than on the brown side of the plaques:

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

At the entrance of the maze stood ten fragile glass containers, cylindrical in shape, two feet tall, five inches in diameter. Each contained a different substance, some full of liquid and some full of solids, but each substance was recognizable as something that was edible. Milk, water, berries, and shredded meat, among other things, were contained in the thin and delicate jars.

Beneath the jars, a flattened and smoothed tree stump had engraved upon it a single simple instruction: 'bring these'. It did not matter how she brought them along; one or two at a time, all at once, she could do it any way she so desired. However, if one of the delicate glass containers broke, she would need to return to the beginning, where an identical container to the one that had broken would be waiting for her. All ten glass containers would need to be taken to the center of the maze.

At the center of the maze, there were a number of bowls that the various substances would need to be poured into. As Bijou did so, she would be joined by a number of small birds fluttering down from the trees that formed the maze around her. They were not identifiable as any familiar sort of bird Pokemon that she knew; they were somewhat formless and colorless, as if they were someone's unfinished art. The clustered at the foods and liquids, pecking and drinking at them.

They made quick work of the stuff, and as they finished and fluttered away, Bijou would find that they had left behind an odd wooden token. It was a four-pronged item, about the same width of her hand. The two outermost prongs were larger than the two innermost, and more rounded.

If Bijou had selected more of the words on the buff sides of the plaques (earn, learn, guide) than on the pink side of the plaques:

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

At the entrance of the maze, a flattened and smoothed tree stump had engraved upon it a single simple instruction: 'bring them'. As she read the instruction, the woman would be joined by a number of small bird-like creatures that fluttered down, gathering about her. They were not familiar to the human, not identifiable as any particular species of Pokemon. In fact they seemed almost like an unfinished thought, somewhat formless and colorless. In personality they were a bit skittish, easily startled, though they never went far. They would not follow, exactly, and they were resistant to touch and would not let the human get close enough to try, fluttering away if she got closer than about a foot's distance from them. If she approached them too quickly, they'd scatter far and would have to be regathered together, unless she wanted to bring them through the maze one by one.

If the woman were smart about it, however, she could likely figure out how to gently direct them in the direction they needed to go- though assuming the had the foresight, she might want to consider going through the maze herself, first, so that she knew the way before she was attempting to herd a group of timid, skittish birds along.

Regardless of what strategies were taken to get the flock of birds into the center of the maze, once the human was there, she'd find a couple of what looked like coat hangers; single upright poles that branched out with little hooks. The birds would all flock to the poles once they were in sight, and cheep and chitter softly to themselves for a moment before falling silent.

As the birds left the ground, Bijou would discover that they had left behind an odd wooden token. It was basically square shaped, with four zigzagging protrusions on each side. It was about the size of her palm.

But what was the token for? What was there left to do?

@tere

--------------------
PMEmail
^
tere
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:49 PM

Player

The girl had felt as though she was floating before, but then she was given a sense of gravity and it felt so strange all of a sudden. As she read the tree now before her, she was considering whether Celebi was proud of her willingness, indifferent, or... what. It didn't matter, though. She read the engraved words and looked down at the turning plaques.

Once she had discovered what the options were, the answers were very clear to her. Each answer was the buff side. She stood back, staring at the answers and her brows furrowed slightly. The only one she questioned was whether she would 'nurture' if given the correct opportunity. After all, if she and her family raised Pokemon on the farm, then... Well, she'd chosen 'learn' because it gave her the impression it was speaking of another person more than a Pokemon.

The tree moved and she shifted herself as well, a little concerned about the change. As she was faced with the wall of trees, she gulped. Moving herself to check it out, she'd find the entrance to the apparent maze and enter with only a second's hesitation. It wasn't as if there was another direction to go...

Birds. Creatures... Strange. Bijou had knelt down, attempting to draw one closer, but it was very clear she wasn't about to get to touch one. With a sigh, she logged in her mind how many there were -- assuming they didn't move about so much that this was impossible -- and went about her task. Slowly, she moved to a point where she could get out of the flock without startling them too much.

Once free of them, her pace was quick and she attempted to mark her turns with shifted branches or leaves as she went. Eventually, she'd discover the path she needed to travel, after at least three dead ends and many adjustments. Mazes weren't her strong point, but at least the end task was something she could do... right? It seemed to her that what was left of her memories were fading even as she did the tasks ahead of her.

Making her way to the back of the flock, Bijou had extended her arms to the side and equal parts coached and herded the little things to the middle of the maze. A few times she needed to get a stray one back to the main group, but overall she didn't find this part all that difficult.

As they flew off, she furrowed her brows and looked to find the token now on the ground. She moved to pick up the thing and looked around for more instructions. While tempted to question the air to see if Celebi would speak to her and help her, she stayed quiet and just examined the little wooden piece. It didn't take long before she started examining the area, seeing if the zig-zagged sections would fit into any place in this area.

If she found a section that would fit the token like a puzzle, she'd attempt to insert it. She'd continue trying this until there were no other places she could discern to insert the token.

If no such thing were found or she failed to find a place to put it, she'd give up and ask, "Hello? Celebi? What... do I do now?"

--------------------
Bijou
App {} Tracker
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 05:08 PM

Admin

Good.

The single syllable word was the last that Bijou would hear from Celebi, spoken as the woman picked up and examined the token. As she moved about the maze again, searching for a next task or a place to insert the token, she'd realize that the maze had changed on her. Now, there was only one direction to go, rather than a myriad of directions to get potentially lost in.

The tree-lined path led the human directly to what appeared to be a small, humble shrine. It was nothing more than a thatched, curved roof held up by one wooden pillar at each corner. Beneath, there was a flat and smooth tree stump, similar to the one that had previously given her the instructions. This one had no text carved into it; however, there was a spot carved out exactly in the shape of the token that she was holding. Logically, the woman should be able to easily ascertain that she was to insert her token into the stump.

However, whether she figured that out and did so or not, she would be able to see that the path continued, leading out of the maze and into a thin forest populated with the same kinds of trees that the maze had been made from.

No matter what Bijou did or did not do, she wouldn't be staying in the void much longer. The brilliant star up above- who Bijou knew to be Jirachi- began moving, streaking out of the sky and producing a blinding flash similar to the one that had brought her here. Bijou would experience a feeling of nausea, of intense dizziness, as if she had just been launched suddenly through the air; when the blinding light and the falling sensation was gone mere seconds later, she would find herself in a new world, the last of her memories fading fast from her mind, save perhaps a few little details, a few grains of sand that she managed to grasp as the rest trickled out from her mental grasp.

But she wouldn't be alone.

@tere

Jirachi learned that Bijou is helpful, responsible, very family-oriented and that she wishes to be an active participant within her family and within her world. Jirachi passed on this information to Celebi, along with a number of suggestions of potential Pokemon that could make good partners for Bijou. Celebi took the information and challenged Bijou, to learn what traits Bijou expressed and to see how she would deal with certain trials and obstacles. She took Bijou's choices and responses to the challenges and made a final decision.

The Pokemon chosen for Bijou is a creature that is intelligent, courageous, and energetic; thus, like Bijou, it is likely to desire to be an active participant in things rather than a bystander. It is likely to be willing to work with Bijou to help her attain her goals, whatever they are, once Bijou has earned the creature's loyalty. It is also a creature that has often worked alongside humans, particularly in ranch settings, and in general is considered to be a good choice for both families.

Bijou has obtained a Lillipup!

Choose a gender

Choose an ability

Choose an egg move

Choose a name
{the name can be put off until later if you so desire}

[ This topic has ended, but you may resume the adventure in whichever settlement you desire: Ashfield, Crater, Oasis, or Forest Beach. From now on, the Lillipup is yours and is under your creative control. The die roll for the chance to have a Pokedex resulted in 96, so Bijou does not start with a Pokedex. Send me a PM when you've made the necessary decisions regarding your new Pokemon. Good luck and have fun! ]

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.