Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

A New Beginning..[Starter-Mabel]
Silverwing13
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 01:04 AM

Player

The Brunette groaned as she woke up from being pulled into a void. She saw a wierd place, and walked forward. It felt like a kingdom hearts game. The girl spoke-"Anyone there?" She looked worried. Where was her brother Mason? was he okay? Where was her sister, Melinda? So many questions went through Mabels head as she stood there.

--------------------
PMAIM
^
Jani
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:22 PM

Admin

A blindingly bright white flash filled the sky above, bright enough to illuminate the world around Mabel for nearly a mile in all directions. Time almost seemed to slow for just a moment- or perhaps the next few events happened so fast that her mind could only understand them in slow-motion.

Following the bright flash, the world around Mabel began to dim- first gradually and slowly, and then exponentially. After only a couple of seconds, everything had lost all its light. In the moment absolute darkness was reached, there was another burst of white light; then, plummeting abruptly from the sky and passing through all objects in its path as if it were incorporeal, fell what seemed to be a comet swathed in and trailing a yellow and blue light. It made no sound, and indeed, it seemed as though there was no substance to it. Although it appeared as if it was going to crash directly into Mabel, there were no sounds of impact, no force of impact. Mabel would feel nothing, but she would be blinded by the fierce glow of the shooting star that had nearly plummeted into her.

And then the very air around Mabel seemed to change instantaneously. All sound vanished. The air currents vanished. The ground beneath her vanished, though no sensation of falling accompanied it; if anything, it would feel similar to floating on water. Weightlessness. And everything was black.

As Mabel's vision returned, her eyes would confirm what her other senses may have already told her: she was no longer where she had been mere moments ago. She was... nowhere. She was in blackness. Darkness beneath, above, and on all sides. It was deep and absolute. But right before her, like a single star in a deep space, floated a fairy-like creature, whose brightness was dimming to a much more reasonable, dulled glow than the light he had been exuding previously. As the fae's light faded, his form became discernible; he was somewhat humanoid, but small.

The main part of the creature's body was white; his arms were long and clothed in white sleeves that seemed as much a part of him as anything else. His legs were comparatively short, though he did not seem to use them for much, as he was floating rather than standing. His stomach had an odd crease in it, shaped like an upturned semi-circle. His eyes were large and black, with little green triangles beneath them. There were no eyebrows nor any facial creases to determine his expression with, but the openness of his eyes and the slightly upturned thin lips seemed to indicate contentment and interest.

Atop his head were three pointed, pale yellow extremities- reminiscent of a star- each with a dangling rectangular blue tag that seemed to shiver slightly in a nonexistent wind. The pale yellow growth also came down to frame the sides of the fae's milky white face. Two long, ribbon-like appendages of that same pale yellow color extended from the base of its neck. They levitated delicately behind the creature.

My name is Jirachi.

The voice that this Jirachi spoke with was clear as a bell and was just as cheerful and musical, though it seemed as though it spoke with a slight echo, or as if there were multiple melodic voices speaking nearly at the same time with a slight delay, which would force Mabel to pay close attention to the words if she wanted to be able to understand exactly what being said by the lone companion she had in this strange, empty place.

What do you remember?

It was a question Jirachi needed to ask first. People's memories faded from them at varying rates in this in-between place; some lost all memory immediately upon entry into the void, others lost them gradually during the course of their conversation, and some seemed to retain most of their memories and sense of self all the way until their final moments in the void. It was important to ascertain their level of remembrance at the beginning, as it would affect the style of conversation and the types of questions he could ask.

Are you injured?

If Mabel revealed any injuries, Jirachi would incline his head and the air- or space, or void, or whatever- above Mabel would glitter somewhat, and any injuries would cease hurting, and would be mostly healed by the time Mabel left this in-between worlds to enter the next. But that was the future. This was now, and there were questions to be answered.

@Silverwing13

Welcome to the void between universes. Mabel will begin her journey through this vacuity by conversing with Jirachi, who will learn as much as he can about the human. When Jirachi feels he has learned enough, or if Mabel chooses to end the conversation, Celebi will take the information Jirachi has obtained and present Mabel with a number of challenges- mental or physical- to determine which of the Pokemon that Jirachi suggests would be the best partner for the human. Enjoy!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Silverwing13
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 12:51 PM

Player

Mabel saw the beay=utiful stardust, and blinked,. soon she looked at the little floating yellow pokemon. She smiled- [color=blue]"My name is Mabel Gleeful.I have two siblings whome i hope got pulled with me. And Yeah... I have a scar on my left arm from being attacked by a wild beedril." Suddenly, Mabel felt the scar cese hurting. She looked stunned. "Last thing i remember is all three of us fleeing from a Beedrill horde. We all fell through the vid then... but i don';t know if we all made it. I do remember though that i had a huge affinity for cats."

--------------------
PMAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.