Welcome

Our old universe has fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

The biggest event of the season- of the year, even- is the Anniversary Fair, and it is here again! We have a scary story contest. Our plot events are still going strong.

Season

Autumn will be here until December. All of Terrene is cooling by degrees; those in Ashfield scarcely notice because it never truly gets cold there, though they will notice the decreased rains and humidity. Winds pick up, particularly in the southern areas. Ghost types are more common this season.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Happy 1 Year Terreniversary!
Kaien
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 07:03 AM

Admin

Terreniversary!

HAPPY ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY, TERRENE!

As you likely all know by now, Jani and I are suckers for a good celebration, so we've got some tasty treats events for you all to enjoy! Nothing too huge, as we don't want to overshadow the plot events or the fair, but we do have a couple of month-long mini-events, and it's definitely enough to get HYPED for. These will all last until November 4th.

Off-screen Gains

Let's get the freebies out of the way, first, shall we? For each month that a given character has been active, you can give +1% loyalty to a Pokemon, +1 EXP to one of their Pokemon, or +5 EXP toward one of their character skills. You must provide a link to a post that was posted IC for that character for each month that you want to claim the reward for. The rewards don't have to all be loyalty or all be EXP, they can be a mixture, and they don't have to all be applied to the same Pokemon, either. These are just small gains to represent the bonding or training that presumably happened off-screen (between threads).

To claim these, post a reply to this thread with one IC post per month, per character, and state which gains you want to claim. Oh, and posts in a character's starter thread do not count.

Terrene Appreciation

As part of this celebration, we want to delve into the things that make Terrene especially unique: specifically, it's lore, NPCs, and customs/stereotypes. To showcase these, we want to see these people or ideas influencing your development topics, social topics, or unmodded adventure topics. If they make a significant contribution to the topic- actually influencing how your characters behave, controlling the story, etc- then they qualify as a Terrene Appreciation (TA) topic. You'll know if they qualify as the mod closing the topic will state so in their closing post. The more TA topics you get, the more rewards you can get!

As a preemptive note, topics that revolve entirely around characters rejecting Terrene's customs/stereotypes will not count. Although it is completely okay for your characters to disagree with certain stereotypes (like stereotyping dark types as no-good demons to be feared or dragon types as practically demigods to be respected and left alone), an entire topic rejecting the customs/stereotypes doesn't qualify as "appreciation."

And as a last note, if want to use an NPC, it has to be an already existing Resident NPC, not and NPC created just for the sake of this Terrene Appreciation event. Family NPCs typically won't count, except for special circumstances, because we don't want your character to just go through an average day and have that count as a TA topic. PM an admin if you think you have a good idea and want to use Family NPCs, though!

The rewards are listed in tiers- as soon as you have the required number of topics, you can claim whichever reward you want from the applicable tier. The rewards aren't spent, meaning they do stack.

Reward Tiers:

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

1 TA Topic: 3 PP

3 TA Topics: 4 PP OR x1 Skill Patch

6 TA Topics: 5 PP OR x1 Half-Price Voucher

Kaien's Starter Extravaganza

Have a character that got a starter through a different Legendary and want to know what they would have gotten from Ho-Oh and the Legendary Dogs? Or, want to know what one of your non-Terrene characters would have gotten as a Terrene starter? Or... want to know what YOU would have gotten as a Terrene starter? Then you'll definitely want to check THIS out!

»
--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 10:21 AM

Admin

YAY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY OTHER, BETTER BEHAVED CHILD

Off-Screen Gains

For Cynth, obvs, since Zahir is still in the womb void.I'll take 3% loyalty for Indie and 4 EXP for Trick, Kaien, if you'd be so kind~

[Kaien: Added!]

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jinn
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 02:22 PM

Player

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!

I'm so bloody happy to be a part of Terrene that I'm practically crying. I honestly love you two guys for being the best admins I've ever seen. (From my forays into probably hundreds of forums, you two def come out on top).

Off-Screen Gains

for Luna. I don't think Lillithe, Ven & Mo count, b/c they're dead XD

1. SEPTEMBER

I'll take the +1 EXP for Dany~

[Jani: done!]

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Amissa
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 09:53 AM

Player

Happy anniversary everyone!

I haven't been here very long, but I'm definitely pleased that I decided to join when I did. I look forward to seeing what comes in the year ahead.

Off-Screen Gains

For Cecilia

1. September

I would like to take +1% loyalty for Grape please. Thank you!

[Jani: done!]

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 12:41 PM

Admin

~~~ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AHHHHH ~~~

My bb's and rewards:

Shae:
October 2016
November 2016
December 2016
January 2017
February 2017
March 2017
April 2017
May 2017
June 2017
July 2017
August 2017
September 2017
✿Total: 12✿

Since I think Seb is set to evolve after I close a thread or two, let's give +12 EXP to Ang (Tirtouga)!

Leona:
ϟMarch 2017ϟ
ϟApril 2017ϟ
ϟMay 2017ϟ
ϟJune 2017ϟ
ϟAugust 2017ϟ
ϟSeptember 2017ϟ
ϟTotal: 6ϟ

Let's add +6 EXP to Jolteon (Aptly named: Jolteon)

Arshia:
September 2017
☤Total: 1☤

Let's add +5 EXP to Arshia's combat skill!

Jani if you could process please <3

[Jani: done and done and done!]

--------------------
PM
^
Desk Lamp
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 01:22 PM

Player

Uhh how about +2% Stunky loyalty, +4 Scyther exp?

+2% Goodstuffs loyalty, +10 wayfinding xp because Aimess hecking needs it

Hap annivers, everyone <3

[done!]

--------------------
bio :: user posted image :: tracker
bio :: user posted image :: tracker
PM
^
Jinn
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 01:48 PM

Player

october posts!

OCTOBER
this should work, right?

+5 crafting towards Luna, please~

[done!]

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
kira
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:42 PM

Temp

For Ri since Fox hasn't been dunked in Terrene yet and my cinnamon flower child doesn't exist at all yet

May
June
July
August
September and October

+1% Loyalty for Sai and +5 EXP for Venom please!

[done]

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.