Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

It's the most wonderful
time of the year- meaning, the time of Delibird gifts and of winter festivals! And as always, our plot events are still going strong.

Season

winter will be here until
March. Aside from the western Great Forest, which is too warm, and the Desert Strip, which is too dry, snow begins to fall across the region. The chill of the season has just about every area firmly in its grasp. Ice and Dark types become more common as the temperature drops and the daylight fades.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

ruffians, [Social w/ Kira]
Desk Lamp
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 08:37 AM

Player

@kira

((egg post 17))

Naka had taken to eating as far away from Omega's mess hall as humanly possible. Yes, she had to go back to return the bowl, but at least nobody bothered her while she was having her breakfast- the other people who chose to stay far away from the rabble were typically scared off by her glare, and if that didn't work, Stunky could always threaten to spray them. That worked wonders. It was on one such trip to return a bowl that Naka was accosted by some intoxicated idiot. None of her pokemon liked this idiot, either- Shroomish readied a tackle, Stunky surreptitiously lifted up one leg in preparation to spray, and Scyther, from her position behind Naka where she could watch the backpack, hissed, moving her arms out to the sides in a threatening display.

The tension in the air was palpable, except, apparently, to the drunk, who was trying to start a chat by draping their arm around Naka's shoulders. Naka made the executive decision to make contact first. She threw a right hook right into the person's face. Without waiting for a reaction, she shrugged off her backpack, ready to fight more if the need arose. "Scyther, take the bag for me."

Scyther, always willing to be close to the egg, which occasionally wiggled at this late stage before hatching, hunched over the backpack, looking back and forth warily. Stunky decided to join in, curling up next to the bag and surveying the areas Scyther couldn't. Shroomish? Shroomish was quite literally hopping mad, ready to break some radii.

--------------------
bio :: user posted image :: tracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 02:03 PM

Temp

Ri hardly kept to any sort of schedule that was marked out by the other people in Omega's camp. She ate when she wanted to, and slept when she wanted. She went out for walks when it thought struck her. Today, wasn't much different. She'd fulfilled her food-related needs earlier in the day, and as for right now... She was fine, and she was sitting down, holding Yuki in her arms. She wasn't paying too much attention, her gaze wandered to watching some girl who was being harassed by some dick who was clearly drunk. Said drunk got punched in the face for their troubles, though Ri sensed the offended's pokemon would've stepped in if it had been needed.

Ri yawned. Not that the whole thing was any of her business. Suddenly she noticed that Arashi wasn't where she'd been, bugging Venom. Looking around, she saw that Arashi was rapidly bounding towards the girl with her pokemon. "Dammit, 'Rashi..." The redhead grumbled. She stood up, and beckoned her pokemon to follow, as she made her way over to the other group.

Arashi skidded to a stop in front of the big, tall, green one. "(Hi there! You're sooo tall!)" The young electric-type exclaimed, beginning to bounce on her feet excitedly. "(Why're you so tall?)" She asked. "(Do you know how to fight? Are you good at it? Are your arms like big fangs on your arms? Is it weird having arms?)" The Blitzle babbled question after question, apparently showing no signs of stopping.

@Desk Lamp

--------------------
PM
^
Desk Lamp
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 09:17 AM

Player

@kira

((egg post 18))

Scyther was momentarily stunned into silence by this little Blitzle's sudden onslaught of questions. She recalled being almost that energetic for the first little while after she'd hatched. Did all children have the same overabundance of energy? She really hoped not- whatever hatched from Naka's egg would immediately get on both Naka's and Stunky's bad sides if that were the case.

Apparently, her worry was showing. Stunky cackled. "//C'mon, Scyther! She's just a li'l horsey.//" With a knowing smile, she snuggled closer to the bag to reassure her comrade that the egg was safe. "//Talk to the kid. It'll get that stick out your butt.//"

Scyther sighed, then turned to face Arashi properly, starting to answer her questions. "//Um... I'm tall because lots of Scyther are tall. I'm about average height for my species. Having arms is fine, I guess, but it's a little inconvenient not being able to grab things. They aren't fangs, 'cause my fangs are in my mouth.//" Sure enough, when Scyther opened her mouth to show the Blitzle, a pair of relatively small but wickedly sharp teeth were present. "//My arms are meant for hunting rather than fighting, but I can still do some damage.//"

"//Scyther, Shroomish, and I killed a guy once, pretty recently,//" Stunky added.

Scyther's face immediately flushed a deeper shade of green. "//That was an accident!//"

Naka and Shroomish had finally succeeded in sending the riffraff running, mostly thanks to Shroomish kicking him in the shins. When Naka turned around, she groaned, slapping one palm to her forehead and dragging it down her face. "Can I get a break for three seconds?"

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 07:05 PM

Temp

Arashi was hopping up and down as she awaited eagerly for Tall Green's response, trying to suppress further questions to actually get some answers, since she really, really wanted them! She couldn't get answers if she was asking questions forever, so she just had to up... Hold her tongue was it? She guessed she could try to hold it with her teeth, though it was a little hard to not bite down at the the same time!

Though the funny Purply seemed to name Tall Green as Scyther! Ooh! That was more fun to say than Tall Green! Scyther! It had fun noises! Then finally! Answers! So.... Scyther was tall because her kind of pokemon are tall! That was cool! She wondered if she'd get to meet another Scyther that seemed as nice one day! Arashi finally stopped bouncing, and her eyes sparkled as she stared in awe at Scyther's fangs. "(Ooh! So cool!)" Upon her exclamation, she started pouncing excitedly again.

Then Purply said they killed someone recently. Completely oblivious to how most children would probably react, it only made the young Blitzle's bouncing more fervent. "(Wow! So you guys must be really good at fighting! That's so cool! Even if it was an accident! Man, you guys must be so amazing if you can kill people on accident!)"

Ri finally made her way over, just as the girl with the pokemon expressed irritation, probably at Arashi's behavior. The redhead held out a palm, as if trying to placate the much shorter girl momentarily. "Terribly sorry." With no small amount of squirming, grunting, Ri lifted Arashi off the ground and into her arms. Holding onto a squirming zebra was difficult, but not impossible. "She gets excited and runs off sometimes, sorry." She didn't often apologize but... Er... Well, when you've got a small zebra child and a girl, who seemed like she might be the irritable type, with pokemon that could probably slit said child's throat... She figured pretending she actually knew how to be friendly was a good idea.

.... Actually, Ri did know how to be friendly... It just wasn't her first reaction and she often didn't make too many efforts to, the people she already felt attachment towards being exempt.

@Desk Lamp

--------------------
PM
^
Desk Lamp
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 11:28 AM

Player

((egg post 19))

Naka looked at this new redhead, who seemed slightly more polite than most of the people here, with a totally deadpan expression. "Yeah, sure. Whatever." She didn't mean any sarcasm, she just didn't have it in her to get angry at two people in a row given how little sleep she'd had last night. Besides, the other girl did seem genuinely apologetic. "Stunky got a laugh out of it, I guess."

At the mention of her name, Stunky grabbed a strap of the backpack in her mouth and dragged it over to Naka. She didn't want to be responsible for any of the contents of it, especially not the egg. Children were annoying when you had to deal with them by yourself, even if this electric horse seemed to be an exception. "//Yeah, I'd say we're pretty cool.//" She smiled smugly up at Arashi.

Shroomish shook his head. "//Don't kill people,//" he said, fixing the Blitzle with a stern gaze. "//Berries are more than good enough.//" He glared at Stunky, then gave her a light kick in the side. Stunky let out a noise of complaint as she stumbled away from the force of it.

"//Unless you're going to eat them! That's an exception!//" Scyther added, growing increasingly flustered. She rubbed her nose with the flats of her arm blades. Eep! All these other Pokemon were so confident in their opinions, and here she was, in a small-scale emotional crisis over the life of a Dunsparce that she didn't know and didn't end up going to waste. Besides, she didn't want Shroomish's disapproval! She sometimes felt like she needed to remind him that she was an obligate carnivore.

Naka's focus shifted from the slightly amusing struggle between trainer and Blitzle to her own Pokemon. No arguments had started yet, but she wasn't going to risk it in a populated area, even if she probably wouldn't get in any real trouble if someone got hurt. "Settle down," she ordered, possibly more forcefully than was necessary.

@kira

--------------------
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 03:58 PM

Temp

Ri wasn't that bothered by Naka's dismissive behavior, as it would make leaving and breaking off the conversation easier. "I suppose that's nice, then." She said, as she tried to keep a firm, but not too tight hold on the squirmy and noisy zebra child. Ri got the feeling she'd crashed Arashi's fun, but really... The Blitzle seemed to demand constant stimulation, and hardly understood the concept of relaxing and sleeping... Unless it was voluntary, because the electric-type had run out of energy and simply collapsed. Which honestly wasn't an ideal circumstance for sleep, even without the horrors of chronic nightmares.

Venom and Sai were both behind the.... Uh... The taller redhead human's legs, and looked around, though the Seviper was more bold in getting a look at the shorter one's pokemon. "(.... Hmph. Our's is better.)" He grunted quietly.

"(... Better?)" Sai asked quietly.

"(Our's is taller, and thus better. Such a small human would be an ineffective hunter.)" The Seviper elaborated, sounding no less grumpy.

Sai sighed. She should've expected a response among those lines.

Arashi was slightly soothed by the fact she could still talk to the cool, new pokemon she'd met! Though, her attempts to break free did not let up in the slightest. "(Yeah! You guys are cool!)" Then she pouted. "(... Never miiind, the funny one without legs is not that cool.)" She amended. "(Scyther is still pretty cool, though! If only because she looks wicked cool!)" Then she huffed loudly at the Legless One. "(I mean, berries are awesome! But I mean, I've never done it, but I bet I will kill one day! I bet it's gonna be fun!)" She didn't really get Shroomish's logic... Or Scyther's.

Ri grunted, as she made an effort to turn Arashi around and look the zebra in the eyes. "You stop squirming." She tried to say sternly. She wasn't really having luck, judging by how Arashi just stared back.

@Desk Lamp

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.