Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Travel Supplies Vendor
Jani
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 09:57 AM

Admin

Travel Packages

A particularly friendly, boisterous man who regularly treks back and forth across all of Terrene has decided that everybody deserves the opportunity to do likewise- for a price, of course, because he has to earn a living in civilized society somehow, right? Still, the deals he is offering will likely be pretty appealing to those with an itch to explore.

He has an odd sense of humor and has odd names for his deals- and yes, he will make you address the packages by their names before he will sell them to you, even if he has to teach you how to read.

Package Deals:

• The "Keep Warm In The Eeveenings," $65
    1 tent and 1 fire starter ($30 discount).

• The "Don't Slow-Walk, Rapidash Outta Here," $95
    1 compass and 1 map ($60 discount).

• The "Just a Skip(loom) and a Hop(pip)," $150
    3 supply packs ($15 discount).

• The "Two? Three? Four? Wynaut More?" $200
    5 supply packs ($75 discount).

• The "Enough About Food, Try Slaking Your Thirst," $350
    1 berry juice, 1 fresh water, 1 miltank milk ($250 discount).

• The "Fat Free and Butterfree," $450
    10 (vegan) supply packs ($100 discount).

• The "I'm So Hungry, I Could Eat A Horsea," $495
    1 mid-quality wood fishing rod and 5 supply packs ($80 discount).

• The "Don't Leavanny Stone Unturned" $675
    10 supply packs, 1 tent, 1 map, 1 compass, and 1 fire starter ($125 discount).

• The "Are You Seaking a Big Adventure?" $900
    20 supply packs ($200 discount).

• The "No Shaymin Spending a Few Tokens," $1100
    A whopping 35 supply packs ($825 discount).

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jinn
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 11:00 PM

Player

Luna glanced around the fair curiously, although certain things were beckoning to her. She had already received a strangely colored bag by a random person, who had insisted that it was free of charge. The blonde hadn't really liked at the 'freeness' of the bag. Was freeness even a word? Daenerys laid on her shoulder, curled up into a ball and snoozing freely.

Admittedly, the eggs had drawn her attention. Oh, they were so cute! However, Luna knew that she needed supplies. Badly. However, one name of the stalls quickly drew her attention. 'Travel Packages'? 'Hm'ing slightly under her breath, Luna tilted her head out of habit and let her gaze wander on the wooden stall. However, the names of the packages were strange.

Frowning lightly, she pondered on them and let a strangely incurious gaze wander over the overly friendly man. Luna's bright blue eyes hesitated on the slumbering form of Daenerys on her shoulder, before determination set in her orbs. No longer would they have to sleep on the bare ground. Dany needed to be healthy, not to mention the amount of sleep she needed was atrocious.

"Ah... excuse me?" her light, airy voice permeated the friendly atmosphere, hopefully gaining the attention of the boisterous man. "I would like to purchase the..." she squinted suspiciously down at the name of the package she wanted. "Keep Warm in the Eeveenings package." she mildly frowned at the name, before she beamed at the man with a bright smile. "Oh, I love Eeveenings! And the names of the rest of the packages!"

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 04:38 PM

Admin

Though he had noted Luna's approach to his stall, the travel supplies vendor had been engaged in a discussion, swapping amusing anecdotes about the weather with a passing stranger who was considering buying his wares before realizing they hadn't enough tokens in their pocket to afford what they were after. Despite the loss of business, the conversation was hearty and fun; but as Luna spoke up in her light tones, he ended the conversation, punctuated in with a firm handshake, and turned to the young lady.

His own smile only grew as realization dawned upon her. He laughed a deep belly laugh, leaning backwards into the guffaw so he could really enjoy it. "Yes, yes! Thank you! They are wonderful names, aren't they! Haha!"

As he regained control over himself, he gathered the requested items before pushing them towards Luna. "Here you are, a tent and a fire starter. Only sixty-five tokens!"

(-65 tokens, +1 tent +1 fire starter! I'll go add this to her index now.)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Rixie
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 11:08 PM

Lore

Paul approached the stall with a glint in his eye. If his recent travels were any sort of indication, he should really get some travel supplies of his own. Fall was well underway, and soon it would be winter. Even though he had found a new home in Crater City, who knew when he might feel the need to go for a quick trip? Who knew when he might need to disappear for a little while?

So here he was, sizing up the man at the booth. He did not have very many tokens, which worried him. He desperately needed to find some work or something as a source of income. For now, though, it was too late to worry about that.

He gave a charming smile to the man, flicking his chin upward in a friendly greeting. "I see you have a flair for puns," he motioned at the sign, his smile widening into a cheeky grin. "Not my forte, I must admit, but definitely a wonderful way to add a little flare to your work." He turned his attention to the sign again and dug his hand into his pocket to pull out his (woefully light) token pouch.

"If I may, I'd like to buy the 'Keep Warm In The Eeveenings,' and the 'Don't Slow-Walk, Rapidash Outta Here,' packages. That much, I do have enough tokens for," he said with a small sigh. He peered at the prices, mentally counting down the tokens he was about to hand over. He wasn't stingy, by any means, but at this rate, he would not be able to afford to eat. Finally making up his mind, he added with finality, "Now... After that, I'll also need some supply packs. I'll spring for your 'Two? Three? Four? Wynaut More?' as well."

Paul practically poured the tokens out of his pouch, fluidly and precisely counting them out in groups of ten and sliding them across to the man.

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 03:25 PM

Mod

The wandered walked through the last day of the fair that morning. He wanted to get a head start on supplies before heading on any kind of adventure. Victor checked out the supplies stall immediately. Even though he would have liked to buy an egg, he just didn't have the money for it and he had enough children to look after.

Victor wasn't amused by the names of the supply packages. The deals however were great and he didn't know if he'd have another chance to get these supplies again for this cheap. He hated that he had to ask for them by name, but he went for it.

"Excuse me! Would I be able to get 1 'Keep Warm In The Eeveenings' and 'Just a Skip(loom) and a Hop(pip)', please?" he asked non enthusiastically.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 04:07 PM

Admin

The day had been unfortunately slower compared to what he would have like, have expected. Sure, he was making enough sales, but he'd expected more. Was it the names? No, the names were awesome. Perhaps people just... weren't travelling as much these days. A curious thing, but the, it was a dangerous world out there for the inexperienced. But luckily his 10 minute drought of customers was ended as the young man approached his stall, a wide grin covering his face.

"Always best to add a little flair to it. Grabs the eye and leaves people rememberin' who ya are!" Soon after the requested packages were mentioned, and he set to work digging out the materials for the items. "There you are, a tent, fire starter, map, compass, and 5 supply packs! It's a great way to get your travels started, if you've never done so. " He couldn't be sure, but getting all the basic necessities in one go was usually a sure sign someone hadn't traveled before, and was preparing thoroughly. "And all that for just 360 tokens!"

And soon after the pleasant man walked away, another stepped up to take his place. Now that was more like it! Though as he spoke up, it was clear to tell he wasn't quite as... lively as the previous customer, who seemed to have had a lot more inflection and emotion to his voice as he spoke. This man was much closer to monotonous. "Of course of course! A tent, fire starter, and 3 supply packs coming right up." He reached under the stall to pull out the goods requested, placing the items on top and pushing them over to Victor. "That'll be 215 tokens!" He'd smile and wave once the tokens were accounted for, thanking the man enthusiastically and moving to put the tokens away.

(-360 tokens, +1 tent, +1 fire starter, +1 compass, +1 map, & +5 supply packs for Paul!
-215 tokens, +1 tent, +1 fire starter, & +3 supply packs for Victor! I'll go add this to their indexes now. )

PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Dec 1 2017, 05:22 PM

Temp

Now that her egg was hatched, Sonia was again seriously considering leaving Ashfield and going on a journey. But this required quite some preparations... After all, it was for the sake of her Pokémon's safety.

Truth be told, she felt like buying everything there was, just to be on the safe side, but she had to settle with what she could afford. The brunette looked over the name tags, chuckling at a few of them. Unlike a lot of other customers, she appreciated this kind of humor.

"These are great names! Did you come up with all of them on your own? That's so creative. It takes quite some Pokémon knowledge too," Sonia chatted the shopkeeper up cheerfully before making her selection. She was more than happy to call out those names. "Right, could I have... Keep Warm in the Eeveenings and maybe... Oh! Two-Three-Four, Wynaut More, please!"

Thank for the stuffs! :D

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 08:46 PM

Admin

As the fair began to come to an end, the pun-seller had taken a brief break to pop on over to the food stalls to buy various fried goods. The smell wafted from his stand as he chowed down on the goodies, offering smiles to those who made eye contact.

Unfortunately he had a bit of a mouthful of food when Sonia came up to him; he grinned at her in greeting and then furiously chewed the rest of the food so that he could address her verbally.. "Aren't they! I had a little help with some of them. Gotta take inspiration where you can get it. Ohoho, but I am so glad you appreciate the names! You've got great taste, miss."

He busied himself retrieving the items requested, setting them on the counter and pushing them toward the young woman, stating as he did so, "Here you are- only two hundred sixty five tokens."

(-265 tokens , +1 tent, +1 fire starter, +5 supply packs!)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.