Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Healing Item Use
Amissa
 Posted: Jun 3 2018, 08:09 PM

Player

I wanted to ask how we use the healing items in RP, such as potions, burn heals, parlyz heals, and antidotes. Also revives considering that your poke is fainted when you use it.

I understand that we don't have the convenient spray bottle application, so I imagine our medicines are contained in jars or containers made of clay, wood, a hollowed out gourd or even horn and probably capped with wax, cork, or a waterproof cloth. However, would the medicines by applied topically or ingested? Also, do they work on humans as well as pokemon in the case that my human character gets burned or something?

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 11:37 AM

Lore

"In Terrene, potions are liquids or salves contained in clay or wood jars. They are not applied through a spray nozzle, as Terrene doesn't have the technology to create plastic spray nozzles. They are simply poured or spread across the injured part of the Pokemon, and they disinfect the wound, numb the area somewhat, and expedite the natural healing process. They are not a cure all: they will not set broken bones or cause lost flesh or limbs to regrow. All they do is allow the natural healing processes to work much faster than they naturally would."

I think you've got it right in terms of what they're contained in.

It seems like they'd be applied topically.

Non-official answer for the last question (I'll need to ask Jani about this...): They probably work to some degree on humans, but not nearly as well as they work on Pokemon. Pokemon are healed almost instantly (except for major injuries), so perhaps the potions (used on humans) would work more like a typical salve.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls
skin by bonbon.