Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

QUEST: Build Me Up
Jani
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:15 PM

Admin

QUEST: Build Me Up

"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." - Frederick Douglass

In Crater City, there has been an influx of both tourism and permanent citizens (thanks primarily to the training fields and the tournament), which also means there has been an influx of money coming into the city. Beta has a lot of plans for this money, primarily in the form of various construction projects- but although he has the money, he still needs the labor; luckily for him, the former can easily be used to obtain the later.

Beta is offering decent rewards for a few days work on one of his various new projects, which include new houses to accommodate for the increase in citizenry, a new storehouse for the city resources, and a stone paved road that will extend about half a mile into the Lion's Plains, toward Ashfield (over the existing dirt footpath). He is also hiring folks to do some maintenance and upgrade work on existing structures: old houses need to be repaired and reinforced, as does the community center and the two city walls. Additionally, he wants the walls to be built up a bit higher and thicker.

If you would like to take this quest, you must write out the process of your character (and their Pokemon, if you so choose) assisting a group of other laborers in building or repairing one of the structures previously listed. They will be supervised by a knowledgeable architect/contractor or two, so even character who have no idea how to build or craft or anything can be helpful.

In this quest, the rewards depend on how many words are written. In this case, the rewards do stack; meaning if you write 6.5k words, you will get the 6.5k reward as well as all the rewards in the lower tiers.

This quest will run until the progress bar on the Alpha & Omega event is filled.

Requirements:

None.

Quest rewards:

• the 50 tokens for completing a topic
  • 1 half-price voucher OR 1 rare candy
  • 1 supply pack
  • 2k reward: 2 randomized status-healing items
  • 4k reward: 1 revive + 1 rare candy
  • 6.5k reward: 1 safety goggles OR 1 protective pads

Slots:

4/∞ taken. To claim this quest, simply post here with a link once you have created the topic. Remember, each character can only take this quest once.

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
AjSol
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 03:34 AM

Player

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 12:46 AM

Lore

I am inspired to finally begin this quest, so here's Avery:

To the Sky

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 07:56 PM

Player

We Built This City

Soren's taking this quest.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: May 29 2018, 01:33 PM

Admin

Home Stretch, featuring Cynth

Cranking this out as fast as I can so I can get it done before the season ends and take the Horsing Around quest as well. :x wish me luuuuck

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.