Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.


Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.


Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.







Keep it PG! | rules


external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP


Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 QUEST: The Great Escape
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:26 PM


QUEST: The Great Escape

"Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck." - Orson Welles

Maya wants nothing more than to leave Ashfield- the problem being, every time she tries, she gets overwhelmed by wild, violent Pokemon. More than the average person has to deal with. She isn't sure why, but it has made her terribly afraid of the jungle, despite her growing restlessness. So she is looking for a guide to take her toward Crater, as far as the edge of the forest. Once she is in the Lion's Plains, she believes she can finish the journey on her own.

If your character is traveling to Crater, though, this quest can be combined with a regular travel thread and the two can be completed simultaneously. It will be treated as a regular travel thread for the most part, except that there will be an increase chance of Pokemon spawned and they are more likely to be unfriendly. Basically your character will be heavily afflicted with bad luck for their journey.

If taken as a regular quest, Maya will provide the food and water you and your Pokemon will require for the three-day trek to the edge of the forest. At the beginning of each day, a mod will spawn all the Pokemon that you will encounter that day, as well as stating if the Pokemon will be violent or nonviolent. You will then be in charge of writing out the story of how that day progresses and how the spawns are dealt with. The violent spawns must be encountered; the nonviolent spawns are optional.

Spawn Information

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Level 5-10. 80% chance violent, 20% chance nonviolent. 4-8 spawns per day.

1. Spinarak
2. Weedle
3. Paras
4. Skorupi
5. Venonat
6. Heracross
7. Pinsir
8. Venipede
9. Zubat
10. Spearow
11. Hawlucha
12. Foongus
13. Bellsprout
14. Fomantis
15. Oddish
16. Shroomish
17. Carnivine
18. Tangela
19. Croagunk
20. Ekans
21. Gulpin
22. Gastly
23. Nidoran
24. Salandit
25. Seviper
26. Grimer
27. Grimer [Alola]
28. Koffing
29. Trubbish
30. Rattata [Alola]


Your character must have more than one Pokemon.

Quest rewards:

  • the 100 tokens for completing a topic
  • x2 potion
  • x2 antidote
  • x2 random berries native to Western Great Forest


1/1 taken. To claim this quest, post here first, stating which character you would like to take the quest. Once an admin has approved the request, you may go ahead and create your quest topic.

 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 12:23 PM


I want this quest plz, for Victor.

[Jani: it's all yours!]

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll



Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.