Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Allergies, [adventure - swarm]
kira
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 04:53 PM

Temp

((Please spawn a Pidgey for Ri!))

Ri, despite how the last walk out into the mountains had gone for Arashi, was venturing out away again. She needed more time to just walk around, stretch her legs, and have her only company for a while be the pokemon she called friends. Of course.... Her walks tended to be plagued by hostile wild pokemon. Which is fair, she supposed. Since she was wandering out from human settlements, and there were sure to be pokemon who weren't fans of humans. Honestly, she sympathized. Ri wasn't a fan of (most) humans either.

Though... Considering how Venom, while he was strong, seemed to er.... Drag the situation into a fight. Thus, she convinced him to stay back at the tent and watch after Arashi. Ri had decided to simply go out with Sai and Yuki, the quieter and seemingly less... Troublesome members of the group. The redhead supposed she could count as a problem but... She really needed to stretch her legs, alright? Besides, Yuki couldn't leave her basket and Sai... She didn't think Sai was very antagonistic on her own, even if she did follow Venom's lead most of the time.

She was holding up Yuki's basket to her chest, walking along with Sai waddling by her side. "I hope Venom's feelings aren't hurt too badly. He can get kind of sulk-y when things aren't going this way..." She was saying as she walked, rambling about whatever conversational topic seemed to be within reach. For now, it centered around the Seviper left behind. She wasn't sure how much Sai caught, since it seemed like Venom and Sai could... Get the gist of what she wanted most of the time, but didn't actually understand all of the fine details. Which made sense, considering they didn't know English, really.

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 04:20 PM

Temp

As the woman and her Pokémon made their way along the mountain paths, they would have a fairly easy trip for a while. The road was fairly smooth, with the steeper and rockier hills to their sides. However, they would eventually be able to spot a large obstacle in their path: a group of large, grey rocks, seemingly joined together, lay on the entire width of the path, making it impossible to go around it. If they looked closer, they would see that it was actually a giant snake made of rocks, with a long horn on its head. Its eyes were closed and it appeared to be relaxing.

This limited the group's options. The hill to their right was going up at around 50 degrees and was filled with pointy rocks that could damage them if they chose to go this way. The one on the left was similarly steep but went down. There was always the option of turning back or going over the snake Pokémon... Although each of the rocks that its body consisted of was around as tall as Ri.

There was another group facing the problem known as Onix. Two other Pokémon, much smaller by comparison, stood in front of the sleeping snake, not noticing the approaching human and her companions. One of them had a pink body and stood on four brown, fluffy paws, as its white ears twitched while the Pokémon was focusing. The other one was a brown bird with a cream-colored face and underside. It was standing next to Stufful on its pink legs, flapping his wings impatiently.

"Just climb over! I'll back you up, promise!"

The bear-like Pokémon groaned at Pidgey's eager voice. "Keep it down, will you?! If this thing wakes up, it could crash us any moment. If it only rolled over right now, we'd be dead!"

As if startled by his own words, Stufful jumped backward, gaining a safe distance from the Onix. Pidgey sighed, shaking his head and spreading his wings to take flight. Without much hurry, he landed on top of Onix and looked down at Stufful with a patronizing stare.

"I'd carry you over, I promise, but um... No offense, but you're a little... Too big for me..." the bird chose his words carefully.

From his comfortable position, Pidgey was able to spot Ri and her Pokémon in the distance. He chirped happily. "Ohh, good news! Maybe that human will help us out! Maybe they'll catch this Onix or something."

"Eek, human? Can this day get any worse?" Stufful looked back with a frown. Unlike Pidgey, he wasn't quite as optimistic, especially when it came to the unknown. "I'll just... stand right here and hope they don't hurt me instead, thanks."

The bear Pokémon moved aside, trying to make as much room for the human as possible, in hopes of pleasing them and not getting murdered. Pidgey sighed, watching the other group approach with both curiosity and optimism.

a wild Onix has appeared!
level much higher than Sai ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ egg move / moves
zzz.

a wild Pidgey has appeared!
level lower than Sai ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ egg move / moves
how hard can this be. smh

a wild Stufful has appeared!
everything is scary and I like not being dead

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 08:34 PM

Temp

Ri found she liked picking out this path which wasn't too much of a strain. Especially considering she was carrying Yuki's basket. She could deal with most anything... But this was certainly ideal in a terrain like the Rolling Mountains, which could be more unfriendly if they so chose to, as evidenced by her travels here. But as she walked, she suddenly gained a pained, squinting expression as she saw... An Onxi blocking the road. She fought the urge to groan. She wondered what would happen if she just... Turned around right now. She guessed she actually had a choice this time... Considering that the energetic members of her group were gone.

Though, now that she looked ahead, she saw some pokemon up ahead. A Stufful and a Pidgey. She was unfamiliar with actually seeing either pokemon, but she knew their names. She always seemed to know the names of pokemon. They both seemed to be having the same problem, though she wondered why the Pidgey didn't just fly over the Onix blocking the path.

... Ri wasn't ready to go back just yet, so she guessed she could go see if she could go around... And maybe see what was going on. So, she kept going, and would keep going... Stopping in front of the Onix.

Meanwhile, as Sai approached, hurrying a bit ahead of the human. She wanted to get a read on the situation, and... Maybe try to... Uh... She wasn't entirely sure what to do. She gently waved and spoke softly. "(Uh... Hi? I'm guessing you're trying to go over the giant rock snake?)" She asked for confirmation.

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 06:26 AM

Temp

The Onix remained immobile as it slept, quietly minding its own business. It didn't seem to notice that the bird Pokémon was perched somewhere on its tail. Wherever its tail started.

Stufful's expression was gradually turning into a more and more annoyed grimace as the human and her companions approached. He hadn't heard good things about humans - around her people, they were known as scary, unpredictable creatures that picked them up and locked them in tight hugs for no apparent reasons... He shuddered at the thought.

Pidgey welcomed the newcomers with a nod, looking over them with a relaxed expression. He was quick to answer the other bird's question, "That's correct. My friend here is afraid that the big thing will wake up if she tries to jump over."

"T-that's not true!" Stufful squeaked defensively, as if coming to a sudden conclusion that the fear was baseless and absurd. He pouted, looking away. "But I mean... What if it does? It could eat us all in one bite!"

"So what's your plan then? Your parents are waiting for you," Pidgey narrowed his eyes, giving his friend a cold, judgmental stare.

"Um... Wait until it moves?..." the bear's voice was full of doubts. He knew it was a great way to waste his entire day, but the fear was getting the better of him.

Pidgey sighed, turning to the duck. "See what I have to deal with? I'd just carry him over, but he's heavier than he looks. Maybe you guys could toss him over or something. Or you could push this big snake away! Or have your human to catch it!"

Pidgey's eyes sparkled as more and more ideas to their trivial problem occurred to him. He flapped his wings enthusiastically as he looked at the human, trying to invite her to help them out... But just then, the rocks he was standing on, the ones that built Onix's body, shook slightly as the large snake rolled a little toward Stufful and the human's group. The ground cracked below the giant Pokémon. Pidgey lost balance at the sudden shift below his feet, but he flapped wings again, gracefully maintaining his standing position. Stufful, on the other hand, whimpered in dismay and jumped back.

"It's waking up! I bet it is!"

Contrary to the bear's terrified observation, the snake still had its eyes closed and its body only moved up and down, calmly and rhythmically as it breathed.

@kira

zzz?...

everything will be cool. just relax, dawg.

everything will be NOT COOL

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 06:19 AM

Temp

As Ri stopped before the Onix, she looked up to see how tall it went, realistically. Hm... She tilted her head at it when it shifted. She whistled as the ground cracked. Rather that having fear strike through her like it had with the wild pokemon whom she wasn't paying much attention to.... This pokemon was big and strong. Ha. Destructive enough even in his sleep. Impressive. Finally, she eyed the Pidgey and Stufful. Who both seemed... On the younger side. She hummed in response, wondering what to do.

Sai blinked. "(A-Ah... I see....)" She was pretty sure she got the picture now. The Stufful's parents were somewhere on the other side of the Onix, but the young bear didn't seem fond of a detour or crossing either making him honestly... Childishly indecisive. She glanced at the Onix before gently freaking out a little on the inside. "(Uh... I don't think I'm strong enough to do either of those things....)" Then she looked to Pidgey. "(And... Catch?)" She strained her brain. Oh wait... She did remember something... Didn't the short human that the red-haired human liked capture Fluffy in a weird thing? Ah. That must be what Pidgey meant. She smiled nervously. "(Sorry, I don't think my human catches pokemon.)" She apologized.

Then when Stufful started freaking out, Sai gently tried to soothe the bear's anxieties. "(Don't worry, I don't think it's waking up yet.)" She reassured. Then she glanced over at the detouring paths possible. "(Could you... Go around it?)" She suggested.

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 05:13 AM

Temp

Pidgey sighed with disappointment. He had hoped that the rumors about humans catching Pokémon in those strange balls were true. It would be a fun sight, for an Onix like this to somehow fit into such a tiny object. Surely, it would make his day more interesting.

Meanwhile, he had to deal with that crybaby friend of his. He narrowed his eyes as the duck shared a suggestion and Stufful began considering. The bear looked around once more, his body shaking with anxiety. His options were trying to climb up the cliff and somehow make it over the Onix like this… Or going down on the other side, and having to climb back up. Each option came with the risk of sliding down like the klutz he was. He glanced over at everyone surrounding them, either rooting for him or getting impatient with how helpless he was. His eyes were darting left and right even faster as he was feeling the pressure.

”Whatever. I’ll just go fly ahead and leave you with the human then,” Pidgey stated dismissively, spreading his wings.

”N-no, no, wait, okay, I’ll go over it! Look, I’ll… Climb it here…” the intensity of Stufful’s voice lowered as he spoke, realizing what he agreed on. He didn’t like physical exercise. Nor the possibility of slipping and falling and making contact with the giant snake that would then wake up and devour him… Pidgey flapped his wings, flying up, and Stufful immediately squeaked in panic, making his decision. ”Okay, okay, I’ve got this!”

The bear approached the rocky cliff, took a deep breath and began climbing up, grabbing onto rocks that stuck out, with slow and hesitant steps getting higher and higher until he was above the level of the rocky obstacle. He paused, exhaled and inhaled, then started shifting to the side… Pidgey was watching his clumsy friend in intense silence. Everything was going well until the bear tried to place a paw on a loose rock… that immediately collapsed as the Pokémon made contact with it. A high-pitched, panicked cry sounded. The bear lost his balance, his hind paws dropped and he only held on with the front ones, wiggling desperately, trying to grab onto something… But his weight was too much for the front paws and he let go, falling down onto the rocky snake. He landed on his back, only having fallen from the height of a foot or so… Stufful blinked a few times, frozen in fear, waiting to see if this could have woken the giant snake up…

There was a moment of silence and Stufful breathed a sigh of relief… That was mostly muffled by the cracking of rocks. The boulders that made the Onix’s body began shifting as the snake’s neck and head slowly raised. Its eyes opened to look at the human and her Pokémon, as well as Pidgey, who had taken flight as his friend fell and was hovering in the air.

”Why are you bothering me? Can't you see I'm sleeping?” he asked in a low-pitched, tired voice, not even looking at Stufful, who was still lying somewhere on his tail, praying not to be noticed. He gave everyone he could see a scolding glare as he lowered his head again. "Leave me be, I don't feel like dealing with you."

@kira

Can't a mon sleep in peace

whatevs.

please kill me swiftly and painlessly

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 08:42 AM

Temp

Sai noticed that Pidgey didn't seem too sympathetic to Stufful's plight, and was just about to leave behind his friend. Stufful didn't seem like he'd take it too well, slightly panicking when Pidgey mentioned his desire to leave. She watched as Stufful tried to scale the rocky cliff, and approached an appropriate height. However, as he tried to get to the other side, he slipped down and fell onto the Onix.

Except then the Onix seemed to have taken notice, and didn't seem particularly hostile... Just grumpy and tired. Sai did her best to bow her head. "(Sorry. We're trying to get around you, but I think...)" She gazed up at where Stufful was on Onix's tail. "(It's kind of hard to get around without bothering you. Sorry again.)" She tried explaining. She was beginning to feel nervous, shifting her weight. She wasn't sure if the explanation would satisfy Onix or irritate him further. She desperately hoped it was the former.... At least Venom wasn't here. He'd definitely anger the Onix and probably get them all in trouble.

Ri figured she could hang back. Sai seemed to be uh... Dealing with the big Onix. Hopefully the huge rock-type wouldn't deem to squish the Psyduck. Though, she did notice the terribly anxious Stufful off to the side. Hm... Completely different from that Stufful back in Ashfield who was bold and... Honestly, kind of aggressive and a pain. She wandered over to where Stufful was trying not to draw attention to herself on the Onix's tail. She tilted her head at the bear.

Honestly, she wasn't that impressed by this Stufful. "Why doesn't he just jump off?" She asked, mostly to herself.

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 12:49 PM

Temp

Onix kept his head up, blinking slowly, as he was processing what the Psyduck was saying. It had hoped that they would all just go and leave him be, but since they were talking to him, he listened... Suddenly he jerked his head up, staring at the duck intensely.

"What do you mean hard to get around?" His voice was suddenly loud and his eyes wide open, with no signs of his sleepiness. He paused for a moment while his mouth vibrated angrily, before he whined, "Are you saying that I'm fat? I will have you know, this is pure rock muscle!"

The snake's eyes sparkled with tears as he moved his head up higher, as if to present said muscles. But then he noticed the human wander off to his other end... And as he tracked her movements, he saw the pink bear, resting on his tail and watching him with terror. All of a sudden, Onix groaned and waved his tail fiercely to the side, effectively knocking Stufful away. The bear flew, away from Pidgey and the rest, with a dismayed screech and crashed on the ground a few feet further away. Then Onix shifted the long tail, creating some space to pass, but he still stood in the center, facing Ri's group.

"First you imply I'm too big and now you're walking all over me?! What have I ever done to you?"

The snake waved the tip of his tail toward them and released a bunch of sharp, pointy stones, seemingly from between the larger rocks that his body consisted of. Some of them scattered on the ground between him and that hurtful group, others floated midair, levitating because of some unseen force. Onix looked at his creation with pride, his eyes still showing signs of his sensitive nature. "How about this?! Good luck passing now, you meanies!"

Pidgey frowned, still hovering in the air. Even though some of the rocks were floating, there was no limit to how high up he coudl go... "You know this doesn't bother me at all, right?" the bird mumbled, shaking his head with disapproval. At any rate, it looked like his friend had made it to the other side... Hopefully in a literal and not metaphorical sense. He glanced at the gold duck and her friends. "It would probably hurt a little, but it won't kill you to walk over the rocks. I think."

@kira

Waaah! Using Stealth Rock to create a small obstacle field.

Blessed with the gifts of wings so that he doesn't have to deal with stuff

did i... make it past?

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Apr 4 2018, 07:40 PM

Temp

Sai was panicking as the Onix raised his voice and seemed angry.... He began to whine. Oh damn, it felt like she was dealing with a giant version of Arashi... Except she didn't know how to deal with this. Oh dear, he was even crying! She wasn't sure what to do. While she was sputtering and trying to come up with an answer, she noticed his eyes following the human, as she um... Sort of outed Stufful... On the bright side, the bear was on the right side of the Onix now...? On the other, she felt kind of bad... Though, she didn't really mean it... And this Onix seemed a little bit sensitive.... Maybe she should just... Not try to soothe the Onix, even if it had been her gut reaction. Especially since he was trying to block their way, causing many pointy rocks to float and be scattered about.

Sai sighed. She.... Nevermind. She should just say something. "(... That's not what I meant. I meant more that we're literally tiny.)" She said, not sure how to state it without upsetting the rock snake further. "(I wasn't trying to be mean... And Stufful was trying to get around you... But he slipped and fell on you.)" Sai tried to explain. She was feeling less and less optimistic.

Yuki lifted her head from the basket, who seemed to be conveniently suddenly paying attention. She immediately added her two cents. "(You sort of jumped to conclusions. Sure you're not the one who thinks you're fat?)" She asked, not really caring that her words would probably upset the Onix further. He was in the way, and his whining was kind of annoying. She could take it from Arashi, but not this huge weirdo.

Ri wasn't sure what to make of this situation. Something happened, and she got the feeling that the Onix was a bit of a sensitive crybaby with too much power over his apparent "victims." She really doubted it was fair when said Onix was fucking huge, and everyone else would easily be breaking bones just by being uh... Slithered upon by Onix. She would've set stepped on, but the Onix didn't have legs.

Idly, she wondered if the Onix could be bribed to calm down and let them pass. She didn't exactly remember when, but at some point she'd obtained a treat called a sweet heart. She pulled it out of her jacket pocket, and tore it in half, its soft form allowing it to rip easily. She stuffed one half back inside her jacket pocket. Holding the sweet heart halve in her hand, she did her best to navigate her way towards the Onix's front end, going around the uh... Floating rocks.

Once she reached there, she opened her hand and raised it up, clearly offering up the candy. She hoped this Onix had a sweet tooth. "Hey, can I bribe you to chill out?" She asked openly.

-------------------------------

Sai (Psyduck): 100%, .... I don't know honestly

Yuki (Seel): 100%, What a crybaby

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 11:17 AM

Temp

Onix was watching the group with a proud grin masking his hurt feelings. Walking across these sharp, pointy rocks would be a metaphor for how he felt himself when this duck implied such terrible, mean things like he being too big. But as the Pokémon tried to explain, his smile was fading gradually. What she was saying made... Some sense. Well, perhaps she didn't mean to offend him... Perhaps there really was no harm meant...

Just as he was starting to soften up, another voice called out from within some weird thing the human was carrying. Onix hadn't even realized there was something inside... And he wished he could still live in that blissful ignorance, as that pesky little thing dared to offend him again! The snake let out a low-pitched angry hiss, raising his head defensively as his glare focused solely on that rude white blob...

"What a big mouth you have for something so small!" Onix leaned down, close to the human's level to let the seal feel just how much of a size difference there was between them. It didn't seem to realize what position it was in.

And then the human reached toward him with something in her hand... Something that smelled sweet and delicious... The snake's gaze turned to the treat immediately as his jaw dropped slightly and drool gathered. The smell was so hard to resist, even if that treat was far too tiny to satisfy him. Still, he was opening his wide mouth and just about to chomp the whole thing down with one bite, partially wondering why this human would be so kind to offer him a snack.

Then he realized. He leaned back and closed his mouth. A frown painted his large face. It was yet another way for them to make fun of him. They thought he was fat and they wanted to shame him and tempt him with a snack!

"Just leave me alone! I'm not fat!"

As the snake growled, he slammed the tip of his tail on the ground and the ground responded as a few rocks emerged from it, floating up in the air for a second. Then the Onix waved his tail toward the group and launched the flying ammunition in their general direction, hoping to hit anybody.

Pidgey quacked in dismay and immediately flew up, beyond the rocks, avoiding the attack. With how distressed Onix was, the attack was rather imprecise.

@kira

level much higher than Sai ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ stealth rock, rock throw
Waaah! Using Rock Throw in Ri's general direction!.

Blessed with the gifts of wings so that he doesn't have to deal with stuff, such as flying rocks

somewhere on the other side

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 11:56 AM

Temp

Sai wanted to bang her head against a wall. She needed to have a good, long talk about Yuki and diplomacy. Importantly, not talking and letting Sai do all the talking, because the Seel's tongue was rather abrasive. Just barely more subtle than Venom's, but honestly... Yuki resembled Venom a lot more, despite her blatant disregard and dislike of the Seviper. Though, all in all she was practically exploding with gratitude that they'd left him behind. This situation would be a lot worse with him here.

Yuki, with unfortunate resemblance to the red-haired human unknowingly, barely even blinked as the Onix moved closer, emphasizing his own massive size in comparison to her. It barely processed that she should be nervous on some level. "(Thanks.)" She replied dryly. "(Meanwhile, your crybaby act is directly proportional to your size.)" She said, probably making the situation even worse as Sai's urge to cause herself brain damage just to get away from everything increased.

"(Yuki!)" Sai finally scolded out loud. "(That's not nice! Don't say things like that!)"

Yuki huffed. "(You never stop Venom from being rude.)"

"(He's not my responsibility!)" Sai defended herself.

While Yuki and Sai were bickering, Ri was feeling cautiously optimistic about her ploy to calm down the Onix with a little bit of food. Considering his open mouth and drool, she figured it was a good chance. That was until he showed off his mood swings, and leaned back and started to freak out.

Hurriedly cramming the treat back into her pocket, she immediately started running and trying to evade the thrown rocks. "Shit, shit, shit!" She cursed loudly, and barely managed to dodge the stupid-ass flying rocks. Alright, alright. He didn't like chocolate. Okay, fine! Thankfully, with how upset he was, his aim was shit.

Sai similarly had to avoid the flying rocks, and thankfully managed to also avoid getting crushed under a rock. Then she noticed the Pidgey still flying above. "(Why are you even still here?!)" She irately yelled up at the bird, feeling a bit annoyed that the Pidgey wasn't trying to help.

Ri was trying to think fast, and pulled out a different type of food. She pulled an oran berry out of her pocket, and held it up. "Uh.... Healthy bribe?" She asked hopefully.

She figured given his previous reaction, there was a 50/50 chance of it pissing off the Onix further, or him actually finally chilling the fuck out.

------------------------------------

Sai (Psyduck): 100%, Why is Yuki like this

Yuki (Seel): 100%, Why do I have to be nice if Venom isn't

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 01:46 PM

Temp

The longer their encounter lasted, the more insults the Onix had to bear. By the time the human offered another snack, the snake was blinded by both rage and the tears that filled his eyes. That little, pesky brat! He recognized that the duck was being fairly decent to him, but it didn't matter. No, he just wanted to punish that rude blob. Calling his behavior a crybaby act and daring to dodge his attacks? But what annoyed him the most was that the little thing wasn't afraid of him at all. Normally smaller opponents would run off in fear... He just had to stand his ground.

His rocks missed their targets, but he knew other ways to hurt. For the time being though, he had to calm his thoughts. The snake stayed still as his body glowed with white energy and the pointy edges of his rocks grew smoother. This seemingly insignificant change in his shape made him more agile. Onix breathed deeply and loudly, glaring down at the white opponent, trying to calm down and focus on his next move. After a few seconds, he opened his mouth and launched a chain of purple chains toward the Seel. He didn't care about the human and her food. It was all about the seal and its hurtful words!

Pidgey raised his eyebrows, flying up even higher to avoid getting involved. "You guys were more chill than my friend so I thought it'd be fun. But dang, this is getting messy," the bird chirped in his usual, relaxed tone before changing his position and flying a few steps toward where Stufful had landed, making it past Onix. But he stopped, keeping his distance from the furious snake and watching the battle silently. He definitely didn't want to get involved, but he was starting to feel bad for them. That little seal had surely gone out of its way to get on the Onix's nerves... Which was foolish, but one could admire the courage, in some way.

@kira

level much higher than Sai ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ stealth rock, rock throw, rock polish, dragon breath
Must control the feels! TT_TT Using Rock Polish and Dragon Breath on Yuki!

you've done goofed

somewhere on the other side

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Apr 6 2018, 05:04 PM

Temp

Ri recognized that everything was going to Hell in a hand basket. The berry was returned to her pocket, as she nervously noticed the Onix suddenly doing... Something flashy. Shit, shit, shit. She wasn't sure why, but it made her nervous as hell. Hugging Yuki's basket close to her chest, she shifted her stance, bending her knees a little and pointing her feet in a direction that would lend itself optimally to running like hell.

The huge torrent of... Energy? Fire? Did it fucking matter?! She did her best to run and jump off the side, but she kind of got almost clipped by the damned attack and fell onto the ground with Yuki's basket. Ow, shit... The heat was intense against her back and... Well... Everything on her back. It burned a little... Yep, she definitely got clipped by the breath attack. She cursed under her breath. Inside her head she was screaming more than a little bit.

She wasn't really the type to do this, but she was panicking more than a little bit. For the first time, she grabbed an empty pokeball from her jacket pocket, and then she flung it at the Onix. Fortunately, it was a large target and she had pretty damn good aim... Still! She wasn't fucking sticking around! Immediately after tossing it, she did her best to get to her feet and run like hell back the way she came! She didn't really feel like letting up at all, not trusting that fucking Onix to come bursting back out and chase after them... And possibly kill Yuki.

.... And she guessed her too. Though, her own safety was admittedly an afterthought.

Yuki in comparison, was only mildly stressed. Okay, so this Onix was getting a little murderous. Were all snakes this ridiculous? She was starting to have a low opinion of all snake-like pokemon... At least the red-haired human was getting them out of the fire?

Sai wasn't sure what to make of the human fleeing off into the distance, with Yuki in her arms. She... Should she go too? Probably. She sighed. "(.... Er.... Yeah...)" She admitted, glancing up at the Pidgey. Though, since she didn't seem to be a target of the Onix, she felt a little safer sticking around for a little while longer....

--------------------------------
(Clarification: Ri is using the fast ball in her possession.)

Sai (Psyduck): 100%, Well this is the worst

Yuki (Seel): 100%, Learning what stress is early

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 11:17 AM

Temp

capture attempt!
OKAY so I've been thinking and consulting this for a little bit, considering that Onix is at a level much higher than Ri's strongest Pokémon. So, I let RNG decide whether the fastball would even absorb Onix at all or if it would be auto-fail due to the level difference or if we would roll normally.

And so... The fastball pulled Onix in, but due to it being too stronk, it is an automatic failure! But this should buy Ri enough time to ruuuun!

Onix didn't care so much about the tiny sphere being tossed his way. His gaze was focused on the human that was protecting his target. He flashed a satisfied smirk as he saw just how narrowly they had escaped his rage, proud that he had successfully gotten some revenge. Perhaps that white blob hadn't died in flames yet, but hopefully it was learning a lesson.

He didn't think the Fastball was going to do anything to him. Maybe tickle at best. After all, how did such a tiny thing compare to his rocks and dragon flames? But as the sphere collided with him, it opened and and before Onix knew it, the world around him disappeared and he was locked into some strange void... Angered and humiliated, the Pokémon fought to break free as the Fastball landed on the ground and shook.

Pidgey gasped in awe. "Would you look at that? Now's the best chance to escape," he stated with more enthusiasm than he had shown all day. This whole encounter was like watching a fun game to him and he was starting to root for the human's group. If what the golden duck had said was true, using one of those capture devices was rather unusual for the human... Which made it all the more exciting. He glanced at human, then back at the Psyduck. He wanted to keep watching, but at this point he wasn't sure whether it would be more interesting to stick around Onix or the opposing team.

"Let's go after your human. I wouldn't want to be around that big guy, even if he's in the prison ball," Pidgey suggested, turning mid-air and flying after Ri.

Meanwhile, after a moment of intense struggle, the giant snake broke free. He emerged from the ball back where he was, breathing deeply in exhaustion. This was a completely new experience and he hated every second of it. As the ball rolled to the side, Onix scanned the surroundings. He caught glimpse of the human in the distance... It looked like after forcing him into this strange void, they decided to escape. He could follow them and attempt revenge again... But would it be worth it? Watching them flee was enough of a success. Onix smirked to himself, proud that he had managed to stand his ground. He couldn't see the white blob, but he chose to imagine that they were terrified and finally gained some respect for him.

@kira

level much higher than Sai ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ stealth rock, rock throw, rock polish, dragon breath
Feeling victorious >:D A stronk independent gray snake who don't need no trainer.

Wishing he had popcorn

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
kira
 Posted: Apr 10 2018, 11:35 AM

Temp

Ri didn't hear a ruckus, as she expected from being pursued by a giant snake made of rocks, but no way in Hell was she going to stop running! At least for now, still feeling her anxiety shoot through the damned roof, as she clutched Yuki's basket tight. Yuki was actually pretty damn heavy and her arms were dying inside, but the fear of being set on fire and Yuki getting brutally murdered by the Onix kept her legs moving and her arms up. Near death experiences were incredibly motivating, even if they were literally the worst.

She was running, and running, her feet pounding against the ground underneath her. Offhandedly, she thought about how if she tripped, it would've surely been a sign that the universe hated her, hated Yuki, and wanted her to die a really stupid, yet extremely painful death. Self-deprecatingly, she seriously wondered if she'd done something to deserve that kind of punishment, but then roughly pushed away the thought because no way Yuki deserved that! Nope. No way, no how.

It was a good long while of running before Ri finally started to try and slow down, her fear and anxiety abating maybe.... A tiny bit. Her heart was still pounding like mad, and she still kind of expected to be set on fire as soon as she looked around, but still... She slowed down from the running pace of running away from death itself, and looked over her shoulder.... Well, it didn't look like murder in pokemon form was coming to murder her and the baby in her arms.

"Fucking hell!" She cursed loudly, as she allowed herself to slump onto the ground, dropping Yuki's basket not so carefully, and falling back onto the ground. The ground wasn't comfortable by any means, but that intense workout set her muscles on fire and she needed a damn break. At least her legs were.... Fine, and not broken or anything this time. That was cool. That was... Honestly, a step up from the last dangerously-close-to-death-experience.

Sai blinked, before shaking her head to regain her composure. "(O-Oh! Yeah...)" She said, wondering why the Pidgey suddenly had grown an emotion beyond exasperation and boredom... And generally sounding like he wouldn't know kindness if it ate him. She guessed she should be following after the red-haired human and all anyways, even if she wasn't sure how she felt about following this Pidgey's suggestions. She followed after the Pidgey, and ultimately the human, though uh... The human could apparently move really, really fast when properly motivated to the maximum.... It might take a while even after the human finally calmed down, for Sai to catch up. Her legs weren't exactly great for keeping up with the tall human. At least the Onix didn't seem to be interested in pursuing them.... For whatever reason.

By the time that Sai finally was able to see the red-haired human getting closer instead of further away, simply due to perspective, her legs felt like they'd been lit on fire. She was huffing and puffing, as she finally came upon them. She could hardly work up a greeting, because she was tempted to join the human and lay down on the ground to rest. As it was, she sat back on her rump and wheezed.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.