Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

What could go wrong?, [Adventure] - [with Sev]
Sev
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 02:19 PM

Player

Nox
Nox's primary response to Victor's words was to give hi s thoroughly unimpressed look. If the other man couldn't see Nox was actively trying to interact with the pokemon he'd just risked his pokemon's safety to save; nothing he said was going to convince him he'd pretty much just stolen said pokemon right out from under Nox's fingertips. Still, if he'd been at all interested in the berry then it should have been Victor doing the majority of the fighting. "I didn't see you rushing in to try and protect it. If you wanted it so badly why weren't your pokemon the ones doing the fighting?" Since Victor hadn't really done much, Nox had been under the impression he was not interested in any of the pokemon present. Now that he said it out loud, Nox realized he was more annoyed that he'd put Azura in danger for what seemed like no reason when Victor could have just had his pokemon battle if his plan had been to try and get the berry to join him. Maybe next time he really would follow Victors earlier example and just walk away from a situation if he wasn't sure about the pokemon involved.

In the case of the little blue Phanpy, however, he was curious about the pokemon's intentions. He wanted to know why it had approached him. And since it seemed friendly enough he saw no reason to ignore it. And since they were just standing there for the moment he figured it didn't hurt to see what was up. At Victor's words Nox shrugged. "I dunno yet. This thing could just be hungry and was attracted by the scent of that berry creature. Or maybe its curious about us. Just don't chase it off or something while I'm figuring it out." Since the creature wasn't attacking, he doubted there would be another instance of the Phanpy being put to sleep or chased away but if Victor asked for clarification Nox was going to be sure he gave it.

Azura was probably the only one of the group that even noticed the Pyukumuku's movements...or lack thereof. She had no idea what it was even trying to do but it clearly wasn't working. She felt a little sorry for it, all the way out here and so far from water. At least she had Nox who made sure she stayed hydrated and healthy. The black and pink blob didn't seem to have anyone but a couple other blobs and this blue creature. It was doubtful any of them knew the Pyukumuku needed to be in water. But what could she do about it? It's not like she could tell Nox the blob needed to be in water. And she couldn't carry it around on her own and she definitely didn't know where a nearby water source was.

Before she could decide whether to try and ask what had happened or just ignore it, the blue creature was speaking to her. She turned to it with a frown. No. I don't want to be picked up and carried around and if you try tossing me anywhere I'll blast you with water gun. She told it, shifting away from the creature so she was more hidden behind Nox while also still keeping an eye on the mysterious Pyukumuku. Or better yet, why don't you go find a stick or something to play with? I bet the humans will figure out how strong you are if you show them you can pick up something heavy like that. She suggested, hoping to distract it from any further efforts of picking her up and carrying her around like it did with the Pyukumuku. She was briefly tempted to figure out how to let the Drifloon out of it's ball and telling it that she'd found it a playmate but figured that would be a bad idea.

Nox, unsure of what was transpiring between the two pokemon, watched the exchange curiously. Azura seemed to have no interest in the Phanpy though it seemed to want something from her. If it was trying to make friends Azura was not responding to it's efforts. Or maybe it was trying to get her to leave with it? Was that a possibility? Either way, Azura was doing her best to ignore blue pokemon. "This isn't going well. And of course you can't understand me so asking what you want is pointless." He said, more to himself than to the pokemon. And he wasn't sure he wanted to offer it one of the few berries he had. He preferred to be able to give them to his own pokemon after he'd all but wasted one on that strange white beast and it's wurmple friend. He had a little bit of human food in his bag but nothing he thought the strange pokemon would like.

@Shasyu
Hover for Team Info:
- Health: 96%
- Health: 56%
Recalled to pokeball

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: May 2 2018, 03:32 PM

Temp

Victor let out a sigh. There was nothing left to be said that would end this silly debate so he just decided to stop talking about it. Nox was speaking out of anger and even though he was making assumptions that weren’t totally accurate, there really wasn’t a point in correcting him. He only offered for the pokemon to come if it had wished. Had it wanted to go with Nox, Victor would not stop it but it had seemed attached to Wisp so quickly and the trainer didn’t want to get in the way of that.

Nodding his head, and being done with the conversation, Victor stayed back from the phanpy and pyukumuku. He wasn’t going to get involved unless they attacked. The little bulky pokemon with the trunk was chatting with Azura and Nox. The strange pokemon seemed enthusiastic and the nap that Wisp had placed it in probably only gave it more energy. The trainer wasn’t exactly sure what Nox was trying to do with the pokemon but if he was trying to earn its trust he hoped it wouldn’t take long. Things could sneak up on them while he waited for them.

Victor decided it was a good time to sit with his pokemon as he observed Nox’s actions with the phanpy. He hoped whatever the other trainer was doing, he didn’t get hurt getting too close to the wild pokemon. Wisp had calmed down seeing that there didn’t appear to be anything to fear at the moment from the wild pokemon. He turned to the bounsweet to see if she was doing okay. The round fruit still appeared shaken from the entire situation that took place prior.

Alright the bounsweet felt safe, she kept thinking back to being tossed around by the birds and how often that would actually happen. Most times she got away on her own but there would be moments when a random pokemon would rescue her and she’d flee with them. Some pokemon would defend her and of course none of these heroes were there to eat her.

“Don’t worry, everything seems fine,” the budew squeaked.

The berry-like pokemon couldn’t help but shiver. “Sure, for now! Things never stay safe,” she murmured.

Wisp understood how she was feeling. He used to have the same worries and it kept him from being helpful in battles. To be completely honest, he was still scared in situations but he was beginning to face things head on and he felt better for it. Perhaps this new friend could be a sort of pupil for him. The seedling could protect her and teach her how to be brave like his family had was teaching him.

There really wasn't much for Ghost to do here. She stood, watching Nox interact with the phanpy just as Victor was. The two plant pokemon near her seemed to be making friends just fine and she was kind of glad to see that. Wisp was showing more bravery every day and it was nice to seem to look after others. He began doing so with Nereid and now this sweet pokemon.

@Sev

BY MITZI

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: May 4 2018, 03:19 PM

Temp

Phanpy's ears dropped as he pouted, barely visibly because of his trunk. He was hoping to make a new friend, but this blue seal rejected his offer in a tone more assertive than either of Pyumuku's allies could ever manage. The elephant would still argue, perhaps, but Water Gun didn't sound very promising... He shuddered at the thought of being splashed with water. Fortunately, the trainer's Pokémon had a suggestion of her own.

"You're no fun. But maybe you're right. Hmm, what could I carry around..."

The young Pokémon began walking in a circle in fast, tiny steps, scanning the area as he swung his trunk to the sides playfully. Then he spotted a target. Phanpy's ears moved up as he gasped with awe and ran up to a nearby rock, around his own size.

"Watch this! I'll have a present for you!" he announced before he gradually moved his trunk underneath the rock. He struggled, heaving and putting all his strength into this one task. Slowly and steadily, the elephant managed to lift it up. Step by step, he turned around to face Nox and Azura - even though he couldn't see them with the boulder on his trunk. With difficulties, he came a few steps closer before he gave in and dropped the rock with a thud.

"S-See how strong I am?..." the elephant gasped weakly, looking over all the humans and Pokémon gathered. "I bet your humans like me more than you now!"

He grinned proudly, trying to mask his exhaustion, as he approached the human that was a little closer to him, the one with the blue seal. "I-I bet I could... pick the human up, too..."

To mark his words, he moved his trunk toward the man to poke his leg gently, before adding, "I just don't really feel like it right now!"

Meanwhile, Pyukumuku remained helpless on the ground, shooting side glances left and right, desperately hoping to see her friends. They would surely come and pick her up sometime, right?... They wouldn't just leave her with this crazy Phanpy, right?...

@Sev @Shasyu

a wild Pyukumuku has appeared!
level slightly higher than Azura ◒ female ◒ ability ◒ moves unknown
78% can I just call an uber?

a wild Phanpy has appeared!
level higher than Azura ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ tackle
U is for you and me

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: May 8 2018, 04:32 PM

Player

Nox
Victor seemed to be done talking for a moment which was fine with Nox. He could focus on the Phanpy instead. Though he still had no idea what the blue creature wanted. Azura didn't seem inclined to be friendly and Nox didn't trust Angel or the strange ghost not to attack or something. At least Azura being grumpy didn't seem to deter the blue pokemon, though it seemed to be getting bored. As it started walking in a circle, Nox was ready to let it get back to whatever it had been doing and head for home. Azura needed a rest and Nox should probably make sure the ghost was okay too.

Before he could make a final decision on the matter, the blue creature spotted something and moved over to it. What it found so interesting about the large rock Nox had no idea, nor did he know why the creature struggled to lift it up. Once it had the rock balanced, it turned back toward him and took a few steps forward before dropping the rock and ambling back over to where Nox was still crouched. Had it...just been showing off? Did pokemon even do that? I seriously doubt a little bit of showing off made you his favorite. Azura commented from where she was resting. "That was pretty impressive but what was it for?" Nox mused quietly as he watched the interaction between Azura and the other pokemon.

Nox didn't react much when the light blue pokemon touched his leg other than to tense slightly in case it was trying to attack. But it just seemed to sort of prod him as it communicated with Azura who huffed at it. I wouldn't recommend trying to pick him up. I don't think he'd let you. And I'm pretty sure you couldn't do it anyway. You're too little to lift something as big as a human. Maybe if you were bigger though. She pointed out, giving the Phanpy a thoughtful look. It was strong, a bit too energetic for her tastes but it seemed like it'd be a decent sort to have around. If Nox managed to make friends, Azura would be okay with that. "Well little guy, if you want to tag along you can. But it's time for us to go." Nox said, finally standing and considering his options. He was ready to go back to town to let his pokemon rest, but he supposed that they could explore a bit further if Voctor wasn't ready to return yet.

Azura managed to piece together the offer from what Nox had said and gave the Phanpy her translation as she watched Nox collecting his bag from the ground. We're getting ready to go back to the human village now. My human invited you to come with us if you want to, though. At least she hoped they were going home now. She did not like the jungle much. As Azura was speaking, Nox lifted her into his arms and she gave the Phanpy a little smile. She would never let anyone but Nox carry her around and she sort of hoped the Phanpy would be just a little jealous. 'I dunno about you but I'm ready to move on. Or head back to town." Nox said, turning to Victor as he spoke.

@Shasyu

Roll for friendship I guess? It's a terrible attempt but I dunno what more to do =x
Hover for Team Info:
Recalled to pokeball

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: May 12 2018, 10:16 AM

Temp

There seemed to be a really interesting conversation going om between Azura, Nox and the phanpy but most of it Victor could not understand. The little elephany wasn't attacking or doing anything aggressive that sould have the trainer worried. He tried to stay relaxed with his pokemon at his side.

He hoped Nox could befriend this little one because it was probably best for him to fewl like this adventure wasn't a complete waste of time. Even if his popplio and drifloon had gained some battling experience. Its what they originally set out to do anyway. With how long they'd been out here, it was probably best for them to head back soon.

Victor made sure he had all his things together. Ghost was waiting for him to make a move. The little fox was honestly growing bored. Wisp was busy keeping the bounsweet distracted to worry about what was going on around them.

The trainer wondered what he was going to do with the fruit. He offered it a place with them but was it really ready to live the kind of life he did. Adventures and fighting? He offered it safety but he couldnt think of a time where he wanst fighting for his life. Whatever csme next, they'd just have to worry about it later when this day was over.

@Sev

BY MITZI

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: May 15 2018, 08:15 AM

Temp

befriending results
Phanpy is generally... An unsupervised child. He runs around playing careless games that involve inconveniencing others. He's simple-minded enough to just go like "yeah whatever, let's roll with it" when something seems fun.

Nox has been patient with his antics and Azura has been showing a bit of an attitude, though she helped Phanpy find something else to do, which works great for this hyperactive kid. Not much else happened, so going off on Phanpy's general "anything works as long as it's fun" attitude and the fact that humans are kinda cool, I'm setting the chance at 25%.

RNG says... 44! Ahhh, no giving up though, Phanpy is sticking around for now!

Phanpy understood little of what the human was saying, but the seal was quick to translate. The elephant's face expressed a serious frown as he was thinking carefully about his choices, swinging his trunk playfully.

"It sounds cool and all," he stated at last, with the thoughtful expression remaining on his face. "But I'm not so sure. I have lots of friends I can play with here in the forest."

As he said that, Phanpy turned around and charged back to Pyukumuku. The black blob let out a screech of dismay as her body shivered like a jelly. The blue Pokémon either ignored this reaction or did not read it as him being unwelcome, as he proceeded to grab Pyukumuku with his trunk, slowly and carefully as his muscles were still sore from carrying that rock. He found Pyukumuku to be much lighter. The blob had her eyes closed during their journey back to the humans, still shaking in fear.

"See? I run around and take my friends to places. She used to hang out around a pond, but now I let her explore the forest. Isn't that fun?" Phanpy asked enthusiastically, setting Pyukumuku down on the ground. She dared to open her eyes and stare at the human figures, much taller than her.

"Um... Not that much... Maybe a little bit... I don't know..." she mumbled an answer quietly, as if hoping not to be noticed and be left alone.

Pyukumuku's words weren't loud enough for Phanpy to hear or convincing enough for him to care, because he smiled on, staring at Azura proudly. "So yeah, you guys might be fun to play with, but it's also fun here in the forest! You should stay here instead," he was almost vibrating with excitement at the thought of making new friends.

@Sev @Shasyu

a wild Pyukumuku has appeared!
level slightly higher than Azura ◒ female ◒ ability ◒ moves unknown
78% can I just call an uber?

a wild Phanpy has appeared!
level higher than Azura ◒ male ◒ ability ◒ tackle
N is for anywhere and any time at all

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:40 PM

Player

Nox
The Phanpy's words meant little to Azura. After the encounter with that white creature, she hadn't held out much hope of this little blue one coming along willingly. Then you can stay here if that's what you want to do. My human just thought maybe you'd want to be his friend, that's all. She replied from Nox's arms, watching the creature wander over and lift up the Pyukumuku once more. She still felt kinda bad for the little blob but there wasn't much she could do about it and, really, it wasn't her problem.

But then the blue pokemon said something that had all of Azura's attention. It had said it found the Pyukumuku by a pond. A pond meant water. Possibly enough water for her to swim in! Oh how she missed having space to swim and play; but how could she find out how to get there? Could she get this little blue thing to show them? If she did, could she figure out how to get Nox to follow it? A pond? Is it far from here? Could you show us where it is? We could make it like a game. Like follow the leader or something. I might even let you carry me a little way. She questioned, unable to contain her curiosity. If the little blue thing could show them where the pond was she was sure she could somehow convince Nox to follow it.

Nox, unaware of what the two were talking about, turned and started heading back toward the village. He figured Victor didn't need any sort of invitation to follow him so he saw no reason to speak. And if the blue pokemon wanted to tag along it would, or it would wander off into the forest again. Azura didn't want to lose this chance but what could she do? She squirmed in Nox's arms, trying to keep the Phanpy in view. No wait! I don't want to go back yet. Please stop. Though she knew Nox wouldn't understand her, she knew he would be able to sense she wanted something. She'd worked out how to communicate with him to a very small degree. Her squirming and desperate sounds did cause him to stop and look down at her. "What's up with you, Azura? Settle down before I drop you." He told her, but the Popplio didn't settle and he had to set her on the ground before he dropped her. As soon as she was free, she started heading toward the strange blue pokemon and the blob he'd mostly forgotten was even there. She clearly didn't want to leave yet but he had no idea why. "Azura come on." For the first time since he'd met her, Azura ignored him and didn't even look at him.

Nox was torn. If Azura wanted to stick around so badly he hated to tell her no. But he also wanted to get back to town and he was sure Victor was tired of being out here and watching Nox make a fool of himself. "Azura, we're leaving. Let's go." This time she at least gave him what seemed to be a pleading look. As much as he wanted to let Azura have her way, it was time to leave and he didn't feel comfortable staying out her alone when they were so far from the village. So, as much as he wanted to let Azura have her way, he simply couldn't do it and he pulled her pokeball from his bag. "I'm sorry Azura. But we've got to go." He said as the Popplio vanished into the ball.

@Shasyu

The end?
Hover for Team Info:
Recalled to pokeball

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: May 15 2018, 07:42 PM

Temp

It was a shame. The phanpy didn’t seem like it was willing to leave the forest and the it appeared to upset Azura. At least that’s what it seemed like. Victor couldn’t exactly understand the conversation going on between the two pokemon but the seal pup didn’t want to go. Nox had to return her to the ball or else she’d likely stay behind.

There really wasn’t much to do here. Victor could see that Nox was ready to head back to town and it was probably for the best. He was able to get some fighting experience and observe how the other trainer handled being in the wild. For now, Victor wanted to get back to his usual camping spot and let his pokemon rest. Sure they didn’t do much fighting but they definitely had done a lot of walking. He was sure they were hungry as well.

“Alright, I guess we’re all done here,” Victor said to Ghost. The fox looked up, seeing her trainer was beginning to move. The fox stood up off the ground and began following after him. There probably wouldn’t be much to say to Nox but he wasn’t going to leave the trainer alone. He just walked on ahead to lead the way back. Whatever happened between the two trainers in the forest was probably affect any future interactions if any happened at all. It was fine, Victor was used to barely interacting with others.

@Sev

BY MITZI

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: May 16 2018, 12:24 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ +100 tokens for completing a topic starting before March
▲▲ +1 Bounsweet for Victor! Will start with 8% loyalty
▲▲ +2 EXP to Wisp
▲▲ +21 EXP to Azura
▲▲ Azura gains 3 levels! (7 -> 10)
▲▲ Azura learns Disarming Voice!
▲▲ +7 EXP to Drifloon
▲▲ +2 EXP for Ghost

RIP for those failed befriendings ;n; Hopefully you both have better luck next time!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.