Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in tempers. Beta and Omega are finally in direct conflict, click here to keep up on it. If your character is part of either side, the expedition & pursuit thread has all the details. And don't forget, our Player Appreciation and the short stories lore contest both end at the end of August!

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

In Progress, [NPC Trade]
Jani
 Posted: Jul 20 2018, 12:40 AM

Admin

work In
Progress
This was a long time in coming, but Cynth had finally saved up enough money for one of the items that she had been desiring for so long now: a Pokedex. Now, she just had to find one. There was a secondary item that she was on the lookout for, as well, although it was at a lower priority: a Lucky Egg, and item with properties that helped Pokemon to train. She didn't understand the science behind it, but such an item would be incredibly useful. She didn't have enough tokens for both, but she had a few items that she could trade, if she were, well, lucky enough to come across one to buy. Plus, she had a nifty little coupon that supposedly most shops accepted.

She wasn't entirely sure who would sell these items, which were much more rare and specialized than typical general stores would have. As she hobbled around the southern portion of Crater, where much of the stores were, she kept her eye out for anyone who looked like they sold more than just travel goods or basic Pokemon supplies.

Moving toward a shopkeeper who looked promising, Cynth gave a friendly smile and greeting, before getting onto her business. She was shopping on her lunch break, after all, and had a limited time to get back to Agata's. Plus, this was a busy time for other shoppers, as well, and she didn't want to be in anyone's way if she could help it.

"I'm looking for a Pokedex or a Lucky Egg. Do you happen to have either of those in stock?" If the answer happened to be yes, Cynth would then continue: "I have a half-price voucher, and I have a couple of items I can trade. Mainly, I'm interested in trading this Focus Sash. And I can make up the difference in tokens, as well."

Tag -
Count -
user posted image #fcecb6 user posted image #402d26 user posted image #772229
user posted image #8884FF

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 09:57 AM

Admin

@Jani

The woman traded the tokens, pulling them across the surface of her stand and into an open bag. The tokens clacked against those already in the bag, a mix of those from sales of the day and those she already had previously for trading purposes. The items were exchanged, and the young man nodded before turning to walk away with his new possessions. The trade finalized, she set back to her own focus, wiping some dirt off the stand and to the ground. But it wasn't long before another customer was approaching, the woman looking up with her eyes while her head still faced at the surface of the counter.

This woman was missing a couple limbs, but she didn't pay any mind to it. All she cared was whether she had the tokens to trade with or not. The greeting was exchanged, her voice somewhat monotone but pleasant enough to provide a positive response. The customer quickly got down to business, however a deep frown set into her face. "Sounds like a right fair trade to be sure, though I unfortunately don't have either of those items in stock for sale. You'd best try your luck down the way to see if one of the others has those rare items. Unless, you might be interested in trading something else?" If she was to leave, the woman would speak her farewell and hold no ill will. It was, however, unfortunately she wouldn't be able to make such a large sale.

PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Aug 7 2018, 04:22 PM

Admin

work In
Progress
The young brunette was disappointed but not surprised when her first attempt to find the rare items she was searching for failed. She kept most of the disappointment from her face, instead giving an understanding smile and nod. "Thank you, but I really should save my tokens for what I need. Have a good day!" She gave a slight wave and moved on, continuing her search for someone likely to have what she was looking for.

Finding another shopkeeper who looked like they could have what she needed, she repeated her request.

"I'm looking to buy a Pokedex or a Lucky Egg, or both. Do you happen to have either of those in stock?" And, if the answer were a yes this time, Cynth would make the same offer: "I have a half-price voucher, and I have a couple of items I can trade. Mainly, I'm interested in trading this Focus Sash. And I can make up the difference in tokens, as well."

Tag -
Count -

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kaien
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 01:06 PM

Admin

@Jani

Dragging a cloth across his forehead, the man took a deep breath. The summer sun was beating down as the season was in its peak. Not that he terribly minded the heat too much, but it was a bit daunting to be standing in it all day. He alternated between putting something up to shade him from the sun and being out and exposed to it. For the moment, the sun's rays were beating down on his skin directly, but he felt he was going to be getting under shade soon enough. For the moment though, he had to focus on his customers. A hand came up to scratch at his patchy scruff as he straightened his posture.

The woman made her way over, missing a couple limbs but managing it well. He'd seen the cripple around the city for a while now, finding her here and there as she hobbled her way to do whatever business she was up to, but had never spoken with her. He was stoic as ever, not letting any of his idle thought escape through his expression as she explained what she needed. It was quite a deal she was purposing, but he kind of hated that she had that voucher on hand. Well, he'd still get quite a bit out of the sale, even with that. It was mostly luck he had both to trade at the moment - Pokedexes weren't easy to come by. "With the half-price voucher, I'd price a pokedex at 412, which I happen to have one to sell right now. The lucky egg as well, which I'll price at 630. I'm willing to accept the Focus Sash in exchange for the Lucky Egg. So just the 412 tokens remain, unless you want to trade other items to make up for it." He stayed to the point, already speaking a bit more than he normally would like to. But it was important to hit all the points. He was curious how the woman would respond to the offer.

PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 01:57 PM

Admin

work In
Progress
Cynth's previous bad luck seemed to flip entirely. The previous merchant had none of what she was looking for, but this one had all of what she was looking for, and was entirely willing to accept all of her trades.

"Four hundred and twelve tokens. That sounds perfect, thank you." Balancing carefully, she freed her hand from her crutch and pulled out the little pouch she was keeping her tokens in. She counted out the appropriate number of tokens, and then relinquished them to the shopkeeper.

She took her purchases and placed them in her pack, a thrill racing through her. She finally had her own Pokedex! This had been such a big goal for her over the past... well, ever since she found out what a Pokedex was. And now she had one, and she could conduct her own studies of her Pokemon and any other Pokemon that she encountered.

"Thank you again, sir. Have a good day."

Tag -
Count -

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kaien
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 10:06 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ x1 pokedex
▲▲ x1 lucky egg

▼▼ x1 half-price voucher
▼▼ x1 focus sash
▼▼ -412 tokens

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp SAHVOT
skin by bonbon.