Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Bad habits, [Social - Drakka/Fleet]
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 03:18 PM

Temp

"You gotta get out of the house, Kid."

Blue perked up from her seat, staring frightenedly at her boss. The mess of eyebags and alcohol scent that was Chuck stared blankly at the other from across the table. The girl winced and looked around in confusion. Was he kicking her out? Well, he had certainly many reasons to. First of all, she was a lazy butt. Second off-

"Calm down, Kid. I meant getting fresh air."
Chuck's voice was hoarse as he laughed at her obvious worry. Blue's previous fidgets started to cease quickly, but her concerned expression remained. The man set his fingers in his messy hair as his laugh settled down. Blue blinked, and sighed a bit in relief.

Silence stood in the room for a few moments, with both humans blankly staring at each other. Chuck rolled his eyes in amusement and reached for a booze bottle as he spoke. "You've been cooped up in here for weeks now. I'm sure an hour or two outside wouldn't hurt you too much. Hell, you could even go outside the town. Just be back by nightfall, okay?"

Blue took a deep breath, and her concerned look started to ease down. Well... He was right. She didn't really want to go outside, but she didn't want to argue as well. Plus, he was only thinking for her own wellbeing. The girl nodded, briefly bringing up her hand to draw her bangs from her eyes.

"... Fine. You have fun." Blue smiled lightly. The man didn't reply, as he was already trying to chug down a bottle of booze. The girl sighed, tempted to warn him to stop... He probably wouldn't listen to her.

The girl stood up from her chair and headed for the door. She glanced over to her trio of pokemon, who were chatting away in their unknown language. Blue silently gestured for them to come over.

Sasha quickly noticed the human, and seemed to murmur something to her stunky and houndour teammates. With a terse bleat at the human, the mareep and the others started to surround their human.

Now that Blue thought about it, she probably should put them in pokeballs... But what about Mary? The dog didn't have a pokeball to be recalled to. Well... Mary could easily get back home if she were to be targeted. Pyro... Not so much. The little baby might get loose and get into trouble.

Blue took off her pack, digging through it briefly to pull out a pokeball. She quickly stood on her knees, and booped the stunky with it. Pyro seemed confused for a second, but didn't have any more time to react as he was pulled into the ball in a pale red light.

The girl winced, and stared blankly at Sasha and Mary. The mareep was pressed against the houndour, and almost seemed to glare at the human for making Pyro disappear. Blue blinked, and silently apologized with mouthing a short 'sorry.'

Blue zipped up her jacket, and started to walk out of the house. She didn't have anywhere to go... So that didn't do well for her. Her two teammates followed the human as she started to walk into town, slowly growing lost in thought.

Maybe she could see if Gem or Dusk were out? It'd be pleasant to see them, and easy to spot them. Blue nodded happily at the idea, and started to put some more energy into her pace. A small smile was still present on her face.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 04:43 PM

Player

Eggs count #2

"Get out ya little freeloader!" Unlike the incident nearby, somebody actually was kicking Fleet out, and Fleet was doing his best to make it as big as a spectacle as possible. He had stubborny refused to leave for the entirety of the acquaintance's attempt to simply talk him out of his house. By the time Blue had been told to get some fresh air, the argument had naturally transitioned into the usual end of a disagreement for the Oasis gang: a brawl.

"And stay out! Prick!" The final words were spat out as a big man, bigger than Fleet, tumbled out of the ramshackle house with Fleet. A resulting punch could be heard from feet away, and Fleet tumbled onto the ground with a minimalist "Ow!" He just barely managed to avoid falling on the handful of eggs he cradled to his chest, a handicap he would gladly say was the only reason this man had managed to throw him out. Loyally, after a moment of silence, Buddy galloped out of the door in her slow way, bleating as she skittered around the mean man that had hit her human. Then there was Thief, clinging for dear life to her back, puffing in a shaky breath that let out a nearly transparent purple gas out from both his mouth and the new gash in his chest. Oh gods above, where were they going now? Thankfully, Rocky wasn't out, otherwise this event may have had to involve the whole town.

Fleet swung to his feet as the door slammed closed, looking rather ridiculous with all his eggs, but this was a fact that most didn't want point out to the man, who was about as unpredictable as a Rhyhorn. Today didn't look like a good day to mention that he looked silly. "Prick? Me!? Well, you're an ass! You're a Mudsdale! Ya hear me?" He stomped childishly, spouting off curses that didn't sound right in his mouth, before finally winding down with a, "Meanie. So what if I fed Thief your meal." The lizard Pokemon needed it more anyways.

Still, now they had to find a new home, again. Nobody even looked at him, this event happened about every week to a month, the gang couldn't be surprised anymore. "Heya, Buddy? Carry Thief, we gotta find a friend." His vague wording was purposeful, he didn't care who's home he was sleeping in, there was always somebody foolish or lonely enough to welcome him in. This system worked well, he didn't even consider making an actual house for himself anymore! A smile started to greet his face as he meandered away, followed by the camel-like Pokemon with the desperately trying to warm up lizard upon her back.

But let it never be said that Fleet didn't pay attention to the denizens of Oasis, at least where it concerned him. He noticed gazes set on the same place, and everybody always looked, like it were some special Pokemon that wandered into town. It wasn't, but it was the next best thing. The girl walked without much care for herself, was smiling, and Fleet didn't remember watching her get into Oasis. A spark of mischief, a dangerous thing for Fleet, blazed into his eyes. Oh! And she had a little sheep and demon dog with her, could this get any better!?

Much taller than her, Fleet would only take a few strides to get close enough to talk, and would the first minute he got, "Ya lost, little girl?" He called, his voice light and not looking very threatening with his small Pokemon and eggs, but holding a trait of malice somewhere deep in his throat. If Blue noticed, some of the more normal citizens of Oasis started to clear out, while some of the dangerous beings kept at least one eye on the proceedings.

It looked like Fleet had found his newest playmate.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 05:47 PM

Temp

It didn't take much for Blue's attention to be drawn some shouting in the distance. The girl's smile fell short as her head turned to the direction of the general noise. Curiosity ran through her thoughts as she started to rush towards what was happening.

Was there a fight? Well, Oasis people seemed to have a knack for violence... Blue blinked. Hopefully it didn't come to that... Maybe it was just a sale disagreement? Yeah, that would be much better. Blue started to take glances upon her team often as she proceeded.

She was met by what she had assumed there to be. The girl didn't have to see to notice that some people were staring at her, Sasha, and Mary. The thought uneased her, but she showed a smile anyways. She didn't want anyone to see that they bothered her... She honestly did a horrible job.

Suddenly, a new face walked up to her. Blue had to look up in order to make eye contact. Her attention quickly shifted to the eggs the man was carrying. Her light smile widened greatly at the sight of the unborn babies. This person couldn't be violent if he was caring eggs, right? Thank Arceus. The man spoke.

Was she lost? Well, no, she knew this town enough to not get lost. Plus, she could go home easily. At the comment of being called a little girl, Blue looked up at the stranger, then at herself. She started to realize how short she was. Either that, or this guy was absurdly tall. Heck.

"Oh, hello, Sir." Blue gave a surprised but quiet response. She glanced down at Sasha and Mary before adding on. "And n-no, I'm not lost."

She looked over at the pokemon the man was accompanied by. A small camel-esque pokemon with a small lizard. Blue waved a small greeting to the two before withdrawing and turning her attention back to the taller person. Her prior curiosity started to form in her mind once again.

"I heard shouting over here, is everything okay..?" The girl questioned, letting her thoughts fly about in her head. She noticed some people that stayed in the area around her, but she tried to pay no mind.

Sasha seemed to be less calm about the situation. The mareep glanced over to her dog companion with an annoyed look. Why was the human staying put? This human could be fucking dangerous! She glared up at the stranger, then to the pokemon that followed him.

The mareep let out a small bleat of annoyance. She turned to the numel, and took a step forwards. Before Sasha could say anything, Mary pulled her friend back by her wool. The houndour winced, and stood in front of the electric type. "(Marmar, what the hell-!)"

"(Sashi, calm down, please.)" Mary murmured, setting her nose against the sheep's for a second. She didn't like this suddenly approaching team like Sasha, but she wasn't going to let her start a fight right off the bat. She turned her attention back to the opposing team.

Mary took a deep breath. "(Okay, okay. Might I ask why your human is bothering this one? I can honestly see no good reasons why.)" The dog was calm, but anxiety filled her head. She often made glances up at Blue, wondering if anything will go wrong.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 07:51 PM

Player

Egg Count: #3

Fleet grinned wider as the girl smiled, baring his teeth in the friendliest gesture he could manage. If possible, his smile increased in intensity when he noticed how this lost little lamb looked up at him, he had never felt bigger than anyone else. Se claimed she wasn't lost, how cute, little did she know, she was absolutely lost if she thought talking to Fleet of all people was a good idea. Somehow, he managed to keep a friendly aura about himself, hunting Pokemon always knew how to hide their until until it was too late for their prey, so why couldn't he? To this end, he held the eggs closer to his face. Nobody knew what he could do with his hands if they were always occupied after all!

His face changed slightly as Blue waved at his Pokemon, an almost scowl, who told her that she could talk to them!? Yet he managed to get it under control when she turned back to him, worried. That was really sweet, she was totally in the wrong place if she worried about other's problems like that. "Oh, this little problem. Thanks, but don't worry 'bout it, I just got kicked out of my home, people can be kinda mean but it's nothing special." But he still held out the eggs rather pointingly, some sympathy would really be nice right now, or getting angry. Either would take his mind off the fact he had to take care of these stupid eggs now. "Heh, and as fun as talking about my problems is," He wasn't lying, complaining to one of his friend's ears actually would be entertaining, but not to somebody he was getting more certain wasn't of Oasis by the second, "You look like an interesting girl! Where'd ya come from? Ashfield, Crater? 'Cause, I like to think I know everybody, cause I'm their friend, but I don't know you! That's kinda curious, right?" He chose his question carefully, just one wrong response or confusion, and he knew he had found his prey, then he wouldn't have to be nice to a dumb immigrant here.

Buddy would take an agonizingly long time to actually react to the other Pokemon's question, in fact, the injured Thief said something first! "Are y-ya stupid or somethin'?" He grumbled, raising off his warm perch momentarily, exposing the healing wound in his chest, "You-you never saw this human? He messes wi-with humans like her all th-the damn time, stupid, trusting, and w-weak. Looks like all three, huh?" Buddy shook her head as fast as she could at this speech, snorting out a breath of smoke, "Don't...listen too much...to him...Fleet...just...wants to have fun...he won't...kill her...isn't that...enough?"

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 08:49 PM

Temp

Sasha seemed to turn from grumpy to full-on pissed as she heard the salandit speak. "(First of all, don't call my human those things! Only I can! Second, fuuuuck! Human, you're an idiot! We gotta leave, now!)" Mary winced as she glanced back at her companion, but she too was getting slightly ticked off at the statement.

The houndour narrowed her eyes at the numel... Was this thing stupidly loyal or just plain stupid? She honestly couldn't tell. What did she call the human, Fleet? "(Well, if Fleet's version of 'fun' harms my human in any way, it's not going to be pretty.)" Mary jerked her head in the direction of Sasha, who was now hopping around and stomping in the dirt.

Blue blinked, staring in interest at the other. Some questions started to take form in her head, but she didn't let them out. Not yet. She looked down at her two pokemon, who seemed to be staring up at her in alarm. The girl sighed, and gently patted each of their heads. She cringed slightly as the mareep began to let out a series of bleats she couldn't understand. In fact, Blue probably didn't want to understand what the sheep was saying.

"Sasha, can you please calm down..? Come on..." She murmured. Blue awkwardly glanced up at the stranger, mouthing a short apology. She bent down to wrap her arms around the mareep, and gently lift her up. Sasha bleated something at first, but eventually fell silent. That didn't stop her from giving cold glares at the other human.

Blue started to wince as she listened to the man. Kicked out? Oh Arceus... "Aw, that sucks... Sorry to hear that." She murmured. She felt bad that she couldn't help out. Having to care for three eggs without a house seemed like a lot to do... Heck, she had a lot to do even when she was caring for only Pyro's egg alone.

The girl blinked. Talking about problems, fun..? Well, she couldn't really go against that... She personally liked to get some stuff off her chest every once in a while as well. Then she was asked on where she was from. Blue started to go into full-on panic mode on the inside, but she just simply had her light smile on the outside. The man's intense smile helped her keep hers.

Where was she from? Where was she from!? She knew there wasn't much use in lying, as people could probably already guess that she was an immigrant... But, she didn't feel safe telling the truth. Maybe a half-truth?? Yeah, that'll work out fine! Totally good!

"Oh, I'm not really that interesting... But yeah, I don't get out much, so that's probably why you don't know me. My boss actually just kicked me out of the house to get some fresh air just now. You know Chuck?"

...Okay, so maybe not a half-truth. Still, she was hopefully changing the subject! Yeah, maybe he could talk about the eggs he's holding! She would of asked to hold one if it weren't for the grumpy Sasha in her arms.

"... Anyways, I'm called Blue. Might I ask for your name?"

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 02:51 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #4

Buddy flinched slowly at the very loud Pokemon, whimpering at the much too loud voice for this early in the day. "Not...so loud...I...am tired." She mumbled, shaking her head as fast as she could. It seemed the little Numel was completely unaware of her human's danger to the rest of the society, or she'd been around him long enough that it was second nature to put hus needs, or wants, over anybody else's. It could have been anything, behind her blank stare and slow words. As far as she knew, when somebody showed up looking as odd as this girl, Fleet would meet them and goad them into some kind of "fun", and this "fun" changed a lot. She wondered what type it would be with this girl. Not much was left to imagination with Thief however, who let out a chocked hiss that might have needed a few seconds to recognize as his version of laughing. "W-well, ain't that r-rich. They th-think they can stop him. Love to see them try, e-eh girlie?" He'd love to see somebody knock this frightening human down a peg, after he healed at least, he didn't envy anyone stuck around him while he was angry.

Meanwhile, Fleet had found himself in an impromto stare off, each trying to out-smile the other. He wasn't sure what to think about the weird little sheep glaring at him, but he didn't feel worried considering that the girl still wasn't running or something when she saw how distressed her Pokemon were. Clearly this would be quite easy if she wasn't running for the hills yet. "Yeah, and all I did was try to feed these guys here." He tilted his head briefly at Buddy and Thief, both of which looked toward him for a second before returning to resting by his heels. Cuties.

"Oh really? Chuck let ya in? Wouldn't have thought!" Seriously, he never would have thought that 'ol drunkard would let somebody in, especially a young girl, in without a little bit of hesitation. Was he just letting people in now? If so, lucky for Fleet! Looked like he could kill two stones through a little girl! Some fun and some shelter! He squirmed a hand forward through the eggs, kinda reaching a hand up to shake Blue's hand. "Hey there Blue! You and your Pokemon are pretty cute, huh? Think little 'ol Fleet here can stay with you and Chuck?"

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 04:35 PM

Temp

Blue glanced over to the little lizard as it seemed to be choking. Were they okay!? The girl winced before turning her focus back to Fleet. Her smile remained, but it seemed more light and casual. The girl glanced back down at the mareep in her arms. Sasha was now muttering stuff under her breath. Blue would be worried if it weren't for the fact that she was used to this behavior.

Okay, so the stranger knew Chuck. That was good, right? Honestly, she didn't know what her boss's standing was reputation-wise, but it seemed alright?? "Well, yeah... He's a really great guy." She chirped, her smile slightly growing.

The man who called himself Fleet reached out a hand for what was most likely a handshake. Blue flinched up for a second, frightful of the fragile eggs he carried. She told herself to relax as she noticed they seemed fine.

Blue thought over the question for a few seconds... Well, Fleet was just kicked out with what seemed to be an injured pokemon and eggs that needed to be cared for. Plus, Fleet seemed like a nice person to be around. And Arceus knows she needs more kindness these days.

The girl held out her hand to Fleet, shaking his hand. Her face seemed bright with glee. "I guess, if Chuck allows it. I'm sure he won't mind!" She replied.

Mary's expression drew back in disgust at the salandit's so-called laugh. She exchanged a few glances with Sasha, who was sitting in the human's arms and muttering some curses.

She stared blankly at the two strangers, and lowered her ears. The houndour blinked, and rolled her eyes subtly. "(Sorry for my friend's loudness.)" To be honest, the apology was half-assed.

Instead on commenting on the black lizard's words, Mary drew up some fire in her mouth. She remained like that until she spit the embers off to the side.

A loud bleat came from nearby. "(That's my girl! You show them!)"

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 27 2018, 09:18 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #5

Fleet knew Chuck, you know, kind of. Booze Man was his usual name if you needed to know anything about him, and that name was about all that you needed to know about him. He was drunk all the time. His Pokemon were named after alcohols, and took care of him rather than the other way around. Some hazy memory told of some person Chuck used to be around, but whoever It was, Chuck was alone until he picked up this little lamb. Fleet also remembered Chuck could be a pretty mean guy, typical for Oasis. It didn't sound like a fun time if you wanted actual company to talk to, luckily, Fleet didn't enter a home looking for company! If he needed somebody to talk to, he'd talk to this Blue girl or Buddy, he was pretty sure either's conversations would be just as riveting. In all these thoughts, Fleet simply voiced a single lie, "Yup! He can be a pretty alright guy when he doesn't drink!" Which was never, but Fleet didn't feel the need to point that out. Hopefully bad habits died hard, Fleet thought it'd be easier to convince a drunk man than an alert one.

I guess, if Chuck allows it. I'm sure he won't mind! Fleet's lips twitched downwards momentarily, oh he better let him in. Considering Chuck was known through Oasis even though he was just a drunk, Fleet felt very confident in being let in without too much of a fight...and if there was a fight, he could win, he just knew it, especially if he insisted on keeping this newcomer with him, softer than the Mareep she held. "Really? You think so? " He said in his best impression of gratefulness, most immigrants were fooled, and he doubted this girl would be any different. "Aw, thanks Blue! You're the best! Shall we go? I think I'm gonna chat with Chuck!" And convince him not to warn you about me. Fleet added mentally, covering his face briefly with the eggs in a faux stumble to keep his faces's changed from being seen.

--

Thief could tell the apology was about as fake as Fleet the moment the demon dog spouted the dribble. Thus, he clicked his tongue dramatically when Buddy bowed her head, "Apology...accepted...thank you..." He wasn't loyal to that stupid human, but he was starting to get second-hand embarrassment from the actually stupid Numel, if she was this dim, no wonder Fleet made her loyal to him. "Not t-too smart, are ya g-girlie? I'ma sick of your dimness." He grumbled, reaching out an arm to cling tighter to her back as she started walking toward the burst of flames, rumbling happily as the heat rolled over her and boiled her magma. Thief had to admit, it was nice, like sleeping on a moving, reheating rock.

His reptilian eyes rolled over to stare at the Houndour, savage smile forming on his face, "T-thanks for the warmth demon d-dog. May-maybe the human h-here won't put yours in the h-hot seat if y-ya keep being useful." Heh, he was starting to like giving orders like this, safe on another Pokemon's back...maybe he was a fun thief.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 06:56 AM

Temp

Blue nodded at Fleet's first statement. She had seen Chuck while he wasn't drinking, although it was extremely rare. At those times, her boss was actually fairly happy without the slurred speech and passing out. But now, he was probably drinking or napping, or perhaps both. Her expression dulled as she briefly dove into her thoughts. Maybe she could accidentally lose the booze that he usually sent her out to bring... Yeah, that could work. It'd only be about a day or two, but it'd work.

At Fleet's second sentence, Blue snapped out of her thoughts. Her smile returned, and she laughed a bit. Sasha let out a large huff of annoyance, but her human didn't take notice to it. She looked around at the dispersing, and nodded. "Yeah, we can get going now." Blue murmured, gingerly setting down a fidgeting Sasha. The mareep let out a few bleats before standing very close to Mary.

The girl jumped up in alarm as she saw the eggs stumble slightly. She winced, and inched closer to Fleet. "You need help with carrying those? I don't want any of them to fall." Blue asked, worry subtly forming upon her face. Whether he allowed the girl to carry one or not, she would shortly start her way towards Chuck's house.

Mary sighed as Sasha joined her. They both exchanged worried and angry expressions, and they nodded in unison. "(Should I hit him now?)" Sasha growled as she stood up. The houndour was tempted to give her friend an 'okay.' but logic overpowered her temptations.

"(Only if he does something to actually upset the human. She'd be ticked off at us otherwise)." She muttered, glancing at the salandit and numel. Would they be any trouble? The lizard, probably not, as they seemed perfectly okay with it. The numel, on the other hand, seemed stupidly loyal. While the small camel seemed slow with their speech and casual movements, Mary didn't know the damage this thing could do.

Sasha muttered more curses under her breath beside the dog. "(Don't call my Mary a demon please.)" The sheep whispered angrily. Sasha's companion sighed and gestured for the sheep to follow after the walking human.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 09:18 AM

Player

Eggs Count: #6

Something about the Mareep both irritated and amused Fleet deeply. On one hand, it was absolutely going to be a problem if he ever wanted to get closer to this girl, but on the other hand...it was a Mareep, as in, the stuff he ate. It felt like a joke that such a little, cute Pokemon was so determined to protect their human. Just to annoy it, he planned to walk closely, it couldn't attack him while he was holding eggs, now could it?

Speaking of eggs, his arms were actually starting to hurt carrying them in such an awkward way, so the offer to carry some came as a relief. "Thanks again!" He chirped, pushing the brown egg he had gotten recently forward, "I wanna keep the twins together, and I'ma not gonna have ya carry two, you carry this one!" Was this sounding too much like an order? Geez, he had to dial it back a bit if it did, he couldn't scare her away now!

As the girl started walking away, Fleet practically skipped after her, looking over his shoulder to see some of his gangmates were rolling their eyes at him, but leaving the situation to play out as it may. At the very least, they weren't beating her up if Fleet chose to mess with her. Though nobody would envy whatever Fleet chose to do, at least if you were being beat up, you knew somebody was trying to hurt you.

--

Buddy trotted after Fleet, much slower than she usually was, seemingly lost in thought. Thief didn't very much like as his mount got further and further away from the relative safety of Fleet's stature, so he growled at her, "Why're we losing 'em girlie? I didn't think he'd let you leave his feet, da way you stick to them. What's changing? We running?" He doubted they'd get far if so, but her probably get a new respect for this Numel if she managed to run with him.

Predictably, his bubbling hoped were dashed when Buddy shook her head, "No...I'm just...thinking." Her lidded eyes settled on the other two Pokemon, "Why...do they keep...talking about...hurting Fleet?" Thief could probably say it was because Fleet would hurt their human, because he was a sociopath, anything but what he said next, "Eh, it's be-because they don' like him g-girlie. Lots of people don' li-like people." Buddy whimpered sadly at his words, but he just laid his head down on her hump as she thought, his chest was starting to hurt again when he talked too much. "Ohhh...then I...won't...like them either." Well, that was a first, he didn't think the dim Pokemon was capable of disliking somebody of her own free will!

He rolled his eyes to the sheep, not answering on the basis that heckling them again would likely make his wound hurt more. He didn't complain when people called him a dirty reptile or lizard, now did he? Instead, he breathed out a small whisper to Buddy, an action that still made him pulse painfully, "C-c'mon...hhhgh...we c-can't lose them, e-eh?" and slumped onto his perch as Buddy obediently pumped her legs faster, keeping her dim eyes on those that said they'd attack if Fleet did anything...

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 10:07 AM

Temp

Sasha hissed under her breath as she saw Fleet get closer to the human, handing her one of the eggs he carried. Now, she liked eggs as much as Blue did, but she knew people weren't good just by the fact that they owned one. She wondered how in the hell he managed to get three of them in the first place.

The mareep didn't pay attention to the camel and lizard's small conversation. Her focus was only settled on the two humans. Mary, however, was glancing over her shoulder often at the two. She didn't exactly pick up exactly what they were saying, but she assumed it wasn't good. She nudged Sasha lightly, and murmured for them to walk faster.

Oh Arceus, Mary hoped the drunk human had some damn sense in him.

Blue beamed as she was handed a brown spotted egg. She almost jumped up in delight. Although she was somewhat sad she couldn't carry the twins, she was happy to help with just one. The girl wrapped her arms around the egg in a protective manner, like she had when Pyro was an egg. She began to wonder what pokemon the egg was holding.

"... You have any idea on what pokemon these eggs are?" Blue asked as she walked, looking up at the tall man. She had a faint memory of two twin eggs at the fair last year, and the woman selling them didn't say what pokemon they held... So this question might have just been answered. Still, she didn't correct herself.

The walk to Chuck's house wouldn't take to long, as Blue didn't even really get too far out before she met Fleet. In fact, she was already recognizing some familiar houses, although they all seemed the same. She glanced up at Fleet again, but didn't state that they were close. If he said he knew Chuck, would he already know where he lived?

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 06:02 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #7

Fleet stared hard as the girl took the brown egg, thinking up an excuse for taking it back the moment he felt she'd be too clumsy with his egg. It was his, and he'd rather get bit by that horrible snake that attacked Buddy again that let this little immigrant break his things. Thankfully, she looked competent enough. She could be like a Mudsdale, helping him in carrying his stuff!

"Well, I know that one is a Hippopotas, so be careful, I like that one. These guys? Hell if I know." Honestly, he didn't care what came out of those eggs. If they were cute, than he could brag about them. If they were strong, then he could have them fight with the Oasis gang Pokemon, prove his Pokemon were the best. It was a win-win situation for him.

His eyes started to flit around as they started to approach Chuck's house, and his movements were mirrored by Buddy, who seemed to recognize the area and strayed from his heels every now and then to snatch up a dry patch of grass. Without a word, Fleet stretched out his stride to overtake the girl, which honestly wasn't that hard with the height difference. He already knew where they were, and playing stupid didn't benefit him anymore, so might as well speed this up.

BANG BANG! "Knock knock Chuckie!" He sang into the home, not too surprised as some Herdier started barking like a mad dog. The door was thrown open, and a bleary-eyed face blinked down at Fleet. "What the hell are you doin' here Fleet." It wasn't even a question, more of a growled warning, any normal person would run away, deal with the angry man later. Fleet even felt his heart race slightly faster, he was slightly smaller, a rare event, and had his hands full. He was at a handicap, but at least he was sober, and a burst of anger rose in his throat like venom when that stupid mutt snarled at Buddy and sent her scrambling away from the door. "Oh, I'm just here ta ask ya a favor!" He laughed sunnily, and backtracked until he was next to Blue, and would attempt to throw his arm around her. "Your girl here said that I could ask to stick in your home a bit, and ya can't turn me away!" He started putting a faux whine in his voice, and wiped his smile off his face, "I gotta hurt lizard and three eggs! I need a place, and you were so nice to let her in! So ya gotta let me in, 'cause I got nowhere else to go!" And my friends and I run the place. He let the implication hang in the air, knowledge that would only be known by true denizens of Oasis and, drunk as he was, Fleet knew Chuck would be aware of it. Hey, if he let Fleet in, maybe he could keep Blue away from too much...trouble...he just needed a place to stay! Chuck could do that for little old him, right? A smile started to twitch onto his face, an ugly one he kept hidden from Blue behind her head, got it.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 08:50 PM

Temp

Blue nodded along as Fleet spoke of the egg she was holding. Her holding hug around the egg tightened slightly as he stated that he liked it. Hippopotas? She recalled the name, and a familiar image popped up in her head. She had seen those before, right? Eh, she knew she'd like it anyways. "Okay, I'll be careful."

As Fleet began to cover more ground, Blue started to quicken her pace to catch up with him. She winced as her two teammates ran near her feet, almost tripping her. "Hey, wait for me!"

The loud knock on his door had left Chuck in a brief shock. The man shook around for a second, leaving his current bottle of booze at the table as he stumbled towards the door. Whiskey started to bark wildly, but his trainer made no order for him to stop. The tall man never got a chance to reach his door fully, as some guy almost broke it down.

It didn't take long for Chuck to recognize the boy. Fleet, an Oasis gang member. An asshat for many reasons. He liked couch-surfing from what some customers had mentioned. The man scowled, and tried to straighten his posture. He had to hold on to a chair in order for him to not stumble about while he stood. "What the hell are you doin' here, Fleet?"

The favor was to be expected. Chuck narrowed his eyes. He watched Blue run up beside the newcomer, her breath almost heavy. He silently regretted his choice of letting this girl outside on her own. The man's gaze intensified as Fleet tried to wrap his arm around Blue, and the temptation to shout out rose greatly in him. Chuck glanced down at the child he had taken in, and took a long, deep sigh. She would be the type to trust people like him, huh?

"She did, huh..?"
Chuck's lips formed a weird form of a smile. He groaned loudly inside his head. His gaze turned to Blue, and he jerked his head towards his food storage. "Kid, how about you go get some food? You didn't eat this morning."

While he was concerned about that fact, it was mainly just to get her away from him and Fleet. It worked, thankfully, as the young girl hesitantly nodded and ran towards where he had pointed to. Now standing alone with the young man, Chuck let out a loud laugh.

"Well, I don't let in just any streetrat like you. You gotta work for it. Hunting or fishing shouldn't be too hard, right?" He made his voice sound playful, but threatening undertones lied within. Though honestly... He seemed like he'd have to agree anyways. This bitch was a gang member, and probably had stupid buddies that could hurt him or the kid. The man looked down briefly to see Sasha and Mary shoving their way into the house. From their glares at Fleet, he could tell they had the same idea.

In the background, Blue had entirely dodged the food storage, and was trying to get rid of the booze bottle on the table. She knew just dumping it wouldn't do much, and throwing it out a window was out of the question right when he's nearby. Blue had resorted to drinking the last quarter of the bottle, much to her dismay. Her face scrunched up in disgust for the taste.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 11:29 AM

Player

Eggs Count: #8

Well, it seemed even drunk Chuck had more sense in him than Blue, to be expected from a resident of Oasis, and Fleet felt an entirely inappropriate surge of pride for himself at this. Of course this town had sense, it was his town after all! Right now, he just needed this place to be his home for a little while, a long while, however long it took.

Fleet waited for Blue to dart past Chuck, still clutching the brown egg and vanish within the home before parting his lips in what would be a snarl if not for the fact that his lips were curving upwards, and even then it was threatening. "Nice girl ya got there! Where'd ya pick her up from?" He could practically feel Chuck's animosity pouring out from him at the question, but refused to even lean back, still doggedly smiling, "Don't worry! I already figured it out!" He let the statement hang in the air, offering no conclusion and letting Chuck continue as if his statement never happened.

Well, I don't let in just any streetrat like you. You gotta work for it. Hunting or fishing shouldn't be too hard, right?

If his hands weren't full of the eggs, Fleet would have taken out his knife, but had to settle for a simple mention. "Yup! I can hunt, gotta knife too! It's real fun, trust me, I can catch lots'a things!" Was that a threat? Eh, he wasn't sure but Chuck could take it as one if he wanted. And, thus aware of his own presence and dangerous affiliations, started stepping forward to push back Chuck. "Well, I'mma gonna go make myself nice and comfortable. I won't make too much trouble then! C'mon Buddy!" Fleet pranced forward, already intending to move toward the food storage. Thief didn't get much food, and neither did Fleet! Time to make this place his home!

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 12:13 PM

Temp

Chuck simply stared down at the younger man, not exactly threatened at all. His attempts at a scowl was pretty fucking funny, to be honest. The man chuckled half-heartedly, and glanced over his shoulder as he was questioned. He had to think back for a few moments, and didn't even hear Fleet's answer to his own question.

He nodded slightly to himself. "The kid? She just appeared one day, having to fight off Whiskey with a chair." He had passed out frequently that day, and didn't exactly recall what had happened to cause that. Chuck sighed at the thought, and waited in silence for another statement.

A knife? He shouldn't be surprised. Chuck flashed a fake toothy grin. "Ah, so hunting should be nice! Thanks for keeping my business alive, buddy." He didn't even bother with lacing his voice with gratefulness. He glanced over his shoulder to see Blue by the table, unfortunately with no food. He sighed under his breath.

Before Fleet could actually get into his house, Chuck blocked the way with his arm. He stumbled slightly, but he was still capable of making himself stand. He let out a low growl. "Mess with any of us and Scotch has your head." He narrowed his eyes, letting the threat lay in the air for a few seconds before letting Fleet in the house.

Blue watched with a blank expression as her boss limped over to the table. He set himself down, and gestured for the bottle that was next to her. The girl pushed it over lightly, and winced as he tried to drink out of the empty bottle. He set it down, sighing loudly.

The shortest human had let Pyro out of his pokeball, and the small stunky was now huddled up by Sasha and Mary. The three were seated far away from the table, with the mareep glaring up occasionally. Whiskey was still barking, but less frequently.

"You still have the seviper blade?" Chuck asked bluntly. Blue jumped up in surprise, but nodded in response. Her attention turned to Fleet for a second as he went in the direction of where the food was kept. Hopefully there was enough... She lightly set her head on top of the hippopotas egg.

"Good... And Kid, be careful around Fleet please. If he does anything to harm or mess with you, tell me." Chuck stated, the threatening tone in his voice making Blue try and shrink back. She was confused. Why would he have to warn her about that..? Fleet was nice.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.