Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Bad habits, [Social - Drakka/Fleet]
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 06:41 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #9

Oh, so she was a little fighter! That was so cute. He looked down at the Herdier and couldn't help the laugh that briefly escaped his lips, "Yeah, I can see that!" That was quite possibly one of the funniest scenes he imagined pretty much ever, "She win?" He drawled, not really expecting an answer, simply occupying his time. Chuck's aggression was actually refreshing, nice to have somebody who was at least a little bit smarter than some other idiot immigrant, and Fleet flashed his own fake smile before stepping forward...and finding an arm in his path. Well, this was a predicament, and he looked up at Chuck in almost comically fake surprise as the threat rolled off the drunkard's tongue, and then he smiled as he muttered back, quiet enough to hopefully shield their little dispute from Blue. "Heh, I wouldn't dream of it." And he was in, with more resistance than he was expecting, but at least he had a hopefully longer time home than before.

He kept an eye on Buddy as she trotted inwards, lips twitched as the mutt kept barking at her. His hands joined in the twitching briefly before he settled on clutching his hands horribly tight and stalking off into the food storage. Even if Blue could fight that thing, he didn't want to waste his injury on some dumb dog...especially with hands full on his twins, they weren't going to break after all the time he wasted on them.

He could hear some kind of conversation going on outside, and nearly cared enough to sneak back to hear the details, but eventually shrugged and continued in his quest for food. Specifically, meat. After some rummaging, he came up with strange, sinewy meat...eh, good enough. "Thief, catch." The lizard reacted as fast as he could, and caught the edge of the jerky, scrambling desperately to eat. Fleet himself sauntered over the table as if he were welcome, pulling over a chair while Buddy settled under his feet, Thief hissing as he bit determinedly at the hard meat. Fleet bit at another lazily, balancing the eggs on his knees, "I missed anything?" He asked playfully, keeping a careful eye on the egg he let Blue keep.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 07:23 PM

Temp

Chuck groaned as he drummed his fingers against the table, staring blankly at Blue. He didn't get it. Why did this child have to be this naive and trusting? He should have taught her how to have a backbone rather than fishing... Still, she was just a kid. Kids trust easily, for better or worse. A sense of sadness washed over him, and he began to stare at his hands.

Blue looked up from the egg, noticing her boss's now quiet behavior. He was usually making comments or jokes by now... "Is something on your mind, sir?"

"No... Well, yeah... Just don't want to talk about it."
The man murmured. Soon after, he started to let out a long fit of horrible-sounding coughs. Blue jumped in her seat, staring wide-eyed. "Y-You okay!?" She sputtered, ready to run over to him. The only thing that stopped her was Chuck trying to stop and gesturing his hand for her to stop. "Fine, just fine. I have Spring allergies."

Blue winced, but slowly returned to her seat. She hugged the egg she held and kept watch of the old man. Nothing else was spoken until Fleet came over to the table with some food. Blue smiled slightly, and nodded a small greeting. As he asked for anything he missed, the girl opened her mouth to speak. Chuck, however, spoke first.

"Was just asking for her to tell you about that one time with the seviper, right?"
He mumbled, glancing expectedly at Blue. The girl tilted her head in confusion, but ultimately nodded in her head. "Oh yeah!.. I feel kind of uncomfortable around sevipers." Blue admitted, chuckling slightly.

Chuck nodded, and slowly tried to haul himself out of his seat. He narrowed his eyes at the girl for a second before dragging himself to where the food storage was. "I'm getting some food for you, Kid. I need a new bottle anyways."

Blue opened her mouth to argue, but Chuck was already on the case. "Don't say you're not hungry. You'll starve if you don't eat now." He sighed. As he left, Blue awkwardly glanced over at Fleet. She didn't exactly know what to say.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 09:13 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #10

Fleet knew his cheeriness and inappropriate smile were completely wrong for the table he was sitting at, but the way he was acting, you'd think he wouldn't notice. He didn't want to notice, it seemed boring to talk about something sad with them, especially with the downer mood that was sucking away any happiness that had existed in this room before Fleet arrived. There was also an awkward air about it, as if he didn't belong, well, he didn't but still!

His face lit up as Chick mentioned a seviper, even though it sounded like a damn lie, he couldn't say it wasn't an exciting lie, and waited until Chuck had left before leaning forward conspiringly, "A Seviper!?" He marveled, "Did you fight it? Kill it?" After he got any sort of answer she offered, he shifted so that eggs were on only one arm and brought up his leg to the chair. "I got bit by an snake Pokemon once! The meanie bit me cause he wanted to eat Buddy! But Buddy saved me, right Buddy?" She brayed in response to the words, sure that he would want her to "talk" back, and she was right, as Fleet giggled happily and continued to eat.

He suddenly pointed at the egg that Blue was holding, "I got that from saving a girl! Younger than ya!" He could blab about practically anything, and seemed to have decided that Blue was going to be his audience, regardless if Blue wanted to or not, "I fought a lotta things! Buddy's a tough girl, is yours?" All in all, Fleet seemed determined to somehow drag Blue into a "friendly" conversation, all against Chuck's wishes, of course.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 12:49 AM

Temp

It felt slightly awkward to look at Fleet. Here he was, just sitting at the table acting like he had cheated death. Meanwhile, Blue couldn't help but refer back to what Chuck had said. 'Be careful around Fleet,' why had he mentioned that?

She didn't get to look too far into it, as Fleet was now asking about sevipers. Blue glanced over to her trio of pokemon in the distance, winced, and responded.

"Well, technically yeah... On two occasions. My friend Ri has a seviper named Venom, and he has a... Knack... For violence. He has actually almost killed Sasha..."

The mareep let out some angry bleats at the mention of the seviper.

"... But that was entirely my fault. I should have not agreed to that joust, honestly... Anyways, the seviper Chuck is referring to is one that my team and I met while outside for once... There was a fight, and Mary almost got herself killed fighting it off."

Even louder and angrier bleats came from the mareep, followed by some whimpers of the houndour. Blue sighed, and took one hand away from the egg she was holding in order to start digging through her backpack, which was laying against the seat.

She pulled out a seviper tooth, the one that hadn't broken when she turned the dead seviper into supply packs. She didn't wince looking back on the event. Blue lightly set the fang on the table, and looked up at Fleet.

Then Fleet started to go on about how his experience with snakes. A frightened expression formed upon her face as he went on. Bitten? Almost eaten? Jeez...

Suddenly, he referred to the egg she was holding. Blue blinked, and tightened her hug around it. She thought for a second, and looked up. "Wait, can you even guess how old I am?" She asked genuinely. She had known of people thinking she was 12 years old or something just by her height and personality.

At the question of fighting, Blue fell silent. She glanced over to Sasha, who had stopped bleating and was now probably ranting to Pyro and Mary.

She just slowly nodded, not even looking at Fleet as she did so. Sasha was tough, alright... It was hard to believe that such a little sheep could contain that much passion.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 07:24 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #11

"Hmph. I wouldn't call someone a "friend" if they nearly killed Buddy, I'd kill them." He delivered the last statement lowly, more at Buddy, not really wanting Blue to really hear it...unless she agreed with him on the whole friend thing, that'd be great actually. He snorted when she started blaming herself, how predictable, but he guessed immigrants liked it when you built them up so, "Your fault? If the dumb snake couldn't be trained, they're idiots...look at me! I'm good with my Pokemon!" Ignoring Rocky, but Blue didn't need to know that. If her Pokemon was a fighter, maybe he could get her to join a fight, now that would be fun! Naturally, he perked up at the mention of an actual fight, a fight that nearly ended in death, even better! "You won right? Mary'd be dead otherwise!" Did he have to sound so perky? Yes, yes he did. And he got even perkier at the Seviper fang, "Ooh! You won! That's awesome!" He wasn't lying, even he didn't have something like that, "Maybe I can get one for myself for...stuff!"

He pretended to think momentarily at her question, patting the eggs softly in a counterpart to Blue's better handling of her eggs, "Kinda? People don't really come young here, just look at Chuck! Unless, ya know, ya were born here...like me!" He beamed gleefully, "Just didn' think a kid would come here, so I thought ya weren't a kid, sorry!"

He nodded pseudo seriously at Blue's silent answer, "Good." His smile started to look like a baring of teeth, "I don't think you're dumb, so I probably don't need to say but, make the Pokemon strong, gotcha? There's some mean Pokemon, and they'll eat'cha and the Pokemon if given a chance! Maybe I can show ya." Plus, it was no fun to fight Pokemon who couldn't fight back, so win-win for Fleet. Wherever way Blue took it, Fleet was at least satisfied that he had given his little "advice" and friendliness while Chuck was gone.

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 08:11 PM

Temp

Blue's face shifted into concern as Fleet's first statement. Well... She could see where he was coming from, but she couldn't blame Ri for Venom's behavior. Her eyes started to blankly stare at the seviper tooth. Her mouth formed words but no sounds.

A small wave of sadness swept over the girl, and she felt the need to cry. However, she caught herself and forcefully plastered a smile onto her face instead. It soon fell, though, as she awkwardly replied. "Well... That's your opinion. I love Sasha and all, but I'm not blaming Ri if she had died... And I'm sure you're a great trainer.." Blue added before shifting into silence.

Her mood slightly lightened as Fleet seemed to fawn over the fang. Although she didn't like to think of the alternative way that fight could have ended. She shivered. Over time, however, a small smile had made its way back to her. It just didn't seem as bright as earlier.

She slowly reached back for the fang to put it back in her bag. As she did, she listened intently to Fleet. Well, he was right. She hadn't ever seen any children in this town, to be completely honest. Blue quickly sat back up and started to awkwardly glance around. "Um, actually, I'm not a kid. I'm nineteen." She corrected him quietly.

Blue didn't verbally respond to Fleet's final sentences. She didn't see the need to fight, and thus didn't see the need to train her pokemon... But, if anything from her last couple mistakes told her anything, it was that her team would have to be stronger to survive. It had taken everything just to fend off that wild seviper. She nodded again in acknowledgement and formed a small 'thanks' with her mouth.

She heard a rustle nearby, and looked up to see Chuck and Scotch strolling back to the table. Blue sighed as she saw yet another bottle in his hands, along with a strip of fish. The girl didn't say anything as the man chucked the food near her. "Eat." He ordered tersely, seating himself back in his chair.

Blue's smile fell, and she slowly tried to eat the fish. It was a slow process though, as her stomach felt like it was going to turn inside out with each bite. She didn't want to argue with Chuck, though.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 1 2018, 12:02 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #12

And there it was. Fleet felt his lips twitch at the girl's statement, and had to physically restrain himself from rolling his eyes. Nobody but the Oasis gang ever wanted to have actual fun. It was always morals, friendship, or other stupid words that held no meaning. She was the same, what a damn disappointment. The only indication of his thoughts was a small "Hmph." That escaped before he could smother it, though considering that she had just complimented him, might be mistaken as some deflection from being praised.

Fleet blinked at her actual age, like some mutt who had been shown a new object that it had little to no idea how to deal with, "Wow. Near my age." He mumbled, propping his head up with a hand while the other kept the eggs propped up, "Didn' think ya were that old." His marvel only lasted for so long, however, and was quickly replaced with glee. "That's good! We can be friends!" He bobbled in place, grinning widely at the silent thanks. At least until Chuck came back into the room.

He locked eyes with the bigger, bittier man, smile molding into something fake. Great, no way be could talk with Blue the way he actually wanted to with this man hanging over his head. Fleet looked down conspicuously and spoke loudly, "Aww, ya tired Buddy?" He cooed, and she looked up in confusion, but He continued on, "And Thief too, he gotta rest!" Already he was making his way to his feet. To Fleet, talking with Chuck nearby was a lost cause or a reveal just waiting to happen, so he just didn't want to deal with it in the first place. Buddy walked with him without a complaint as he skipped over to Blue and would hold out his free hand, "Egg please!" once he had gotten it, he would disappear into the home, finding a quiet place where Buddy and Thief could lay down, and he could give himself a round of applause.

A new target and a good home! How good could he get!?

@BestBella

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: May 1 2018, 06:33 PM

Temp

Blue made a small face of disgust as her stomach began to hurt badly. She quickly set the fish meat down, and winced as Chuck began to narrow his eyes at her. The girl glanced away, and stared wide-eyed at Fleet. He seemed to be in thought. The simple 'hmph' he gave made Blue look away from everyone and just stare at the egg she held.

So she was near Fleet's age? Huh. She quickly assumed he was older, as it would be weird to think he was younger than her. She looked back up, and a soft smile appeared on her face. She even laughed a little.

But she beamed at the man mentioning how they could be friends. That was good! Great! Friendship was something she really wanted in this town, but it didn't come easy. She silently promised herself to be a good friend to Fleet. Her smile widened as she nodded to herself.

Blue felt confused as she stared at Chuck, as he was now glaring at Fleet. She didn't understand the hostility that the older man expressed or what it could even be caused by. She was almost relieved that Fleet's pokemon seemed to be tired. While she was sad to see him leaving, it would probably help with her boss's weird anger.

What she wasn't happy about was the fact that she had to give up the egg she was hugging tightly. At first, she felt like keeping the egg and stating that she'd give it to him later, but... Ugh... Blue reluctantly unhanded the egg, giving it to Fleet. Her hands stayed still in the air for a few moments before she forcefully began to hug herself.

Not too long after Fleet vanished into the house, the table was left in silence. Chuck simply sipped at his beer bottle, growing more calm now that the guest had disappeared. Blue sighed, and continued to let the silence stay.

Minutes passed, and her team of pokemon started to seat themselves by her. Blue awkwardly glanced down as Sasha attempted to hop onto the human's lap. The girl had to unhug herself and lightly grab the sheep in order for her to successfully sit on her lap. Mary simply stared up in her human in worry while Pyro just pranced around in happiness. Blue took a deep breath, and tried to smile.

@Drakka Guess we should end it now?

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: May 12 2018, 02:15 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ +50 tokens for completing a topic

Oh Blue, why you gotta be so nice? Fleet, why do you have to be so good at acting nice and innocent??

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.