Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Caring [Development/Healing Thread]
Drakka
 Posted: May 7 2018, 11:33 AM

Player

Eggs Count: #13

On the outskirts of the city, those unwelcome in most polite conversation lingered. Well, not Fleet, he wouldn't say he was unwelcome, but his new Pokemon was! The eggs were all back home, wrapped massively in blankets until Fleet was certain they were both warm and safe. Either way, it was just him and his Pokemon out here. Thief basked in the sunlight, a new bandage over his chest wound now that it could be safely closed without infection. He still wasn't alright, obviously, but he'd live and be ready to fight again in a few days, a day that Fleet couldn't wait to see. Buddy was laid next to Thief, a bundle of grasses under her nose that Fleet made clear to those nearby that they were hers alone, so don't think about taking them. But his biggest focus was on the Pokemon before him, Rocky, who growled long and low.

She knew she could make a break for it, run for the hills, but it was a simple idea in a whirlwind of fury. Her flank was better and that meant revenge, revenge on any that would give her such a wound, revenge on the one that waved a cloth in front of her face like she couldn't catch him! A roar shook the ground as she charged once more for Fleet, but there was one problem. Her fury was making her predictable. It didn't matter that he didn't have her sheer speed and power, nor her armor or natural weapons, he saw that her charge only had one place to go, straight, and reacted accordingly. And once again she skidded to a halt and roared as he dodged to the side, except this time he added insult to injury and smacked her on her previously injured side, to mock her! A burst of darkness leaked out from her armor, and she snarled, "I...kill you!" She cursed, activating the powerful strengthening move.

...only problem now, she was even slower.

A peal of laughter shook Fleet as he danced around his captured Rhyhorn. Sure she was trying to kill him now, but so did Thief, even if he was smaller. Just look at him now, he didn't try to attack Fleet anymore! So Rocky just had to get this out of her system and learn exactly why he expected them to listen to him...his hand flicked out, holding a clunky knife, but it did its job. Rocky bellowed as a tiny nick opened on her head, between her armor, as if it were the most insulting thing that could have ever happened to her, and then charged again.

And through it all, Thief and Buddy just watched with lidded eyes...

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 7 2018, 02:12 PM

Player

"Why does he do this?" Thief abruptly voiced, suddenly raising his head from the rock he seemingly had fallen asleep on. Buddy mumbled out a confused note around her meal, and tilted her head at him, and the lizard gave an exasperated growl, "This! All this! Why all this!?" Now this Buddy at least responded to, at least as soon as she finished her long swallow, "Are you...talking about...Fleet?" Her partner in basking seemed relived by her, and nodded rapidly, "Yes! The human, what's wrong with him!?" Buddy paused a long moment to think of a reply, but her few seconds pondering seemed to give Thief enough time to formulate his own ramblings.

"First you and him beat me to hell and back, then I rest and eat, then you do it again till I end up like this!" He pointed at his own wound, puffing out rolls of poisonous gas as his mouth opened wider and wider, "And now he treats me like a damn buddy! Like you! Food, medicine, I rest all day, when does that end? Huh? Ya know him best, tell me when he's gonna kick me, or starve me, 'cause I know he sure as hell ain't staying this nice!" He stared long and hard at the dim beast, and had almost resigned himself to staring into the sun, it'd be more interesting, when she answered, "I...don't think you...have to...worry...he...cares about...you now..."

Thief's eyes twitched, "What!?"

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 23 2018, 10:22 AM

Player

The lizard Pokemon raised his head, "Care? Care!?" He roared, trying to raise up only to find his limbs wouldn't support his own weight and collapsed back down, though his words still contained heavy venom. "D-did you have p-parents kid?" She nodded slowly, and he barreled on, "And they supported you? Kept-kept you safe?" Another nod, "So they cared about you and wouldn't hurt you, yea? So what the he'll do you call what Fleet does to us?" He wasn't prepared for the answer. She blinked at him, and answered back like he was stupid. "Discipline."

Oh Arcues! I have to get away before I'm as bad as him! But this damned wound! Was this his plan, keep him like this until he was brainwashed...he was going to be dead by this human's hands...when he healed, he'd have to flee, or at least get a deal going. Yes, that's what he'd do, he'd have to heal fast...

--

Meanwhile, Rocky's heart was pounding, and she snorted as she charged once more and Fleet met her in the middle. She was excited! This was the battles she had with other Rhyhorn! Wait! No!

She abruptly stopped and sat roughly, glaring daggers at Fleet. If she had any more fun, she'd soon find herself wishing for another conflict like this! That could not happen, she wanted to be mad!

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 24 2018, 06:56 PM

Player

Eggs Count: #14

Fleet leaned back and puffed out breaths, sweat dripping from his face, "W-what? Ya done now Rocky?" He was struggling to smile, his body screaming for him to stop before it was too late. If Rocky had continued attacking, he might have ended up crushed under her feet, but obviously he refused to see the huge danger that he had avoided on Rocky's whim. She just growled at his words, then stared at the strange human as he digged into his pockets and came up with crumbled food. It was usually used for feeding Pokemon with a saddle, he figured it wss close enough for a Pokemon of this size, and then he waited.

If she wanted it, eat from his hand.

They stood like that for several minutes, neither willing to give up their pride, nor back off. At the very least, Fleet was kinda impressed at the Rhyhorn, except he expressed this with a snort, threw the food in her face, and took out her Pokeball. "Fine. Starve, Rocky. You know your stomach relies on me, right?" And she was gone, given that intimation of a choice, starve or eat his food. Given how dumb she was, Fleet was sure that she'd cave eventually.

"C'mon. Go home, both of ya." He growled at Thief and Buddy, smiling smugly as Thief tried to glare him down, and then crawled away with Buddy. They didn't dare run. The only thing Fleet didn't know was Thief's rebellious mindset was getting worse, not better, and he was healing.

All Fleet cared about? He needed to make sure his eggs were hatching!

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jun 2 2018, 10:47 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ +50 tokens for a complete topic
▲▲ +1 thread towards Theif's recovery
▲▲ +1% loyalty for Rhyhorn

Oh Fleet, you crazy hooligan you. Just wait - that lizard will be a thorn in your side yet! This was super fun to read, as Fleet's threads tend to be. I'm excited to see how his relationship with the rhyhorn continues to develop.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.