Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in tempers. Beta and Omega are finally in direct conflict, click here to keep up on it. If your character is part of either side, the expedition & pursuit thread has all the details. And don't forget, our Player Appreciation and the short stories lore contest both end at the end of August!

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins



Jani
Kaien


Moderators



Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules


Links


external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters


Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 & I'm proud of you still, [Adventure]
BestBella
 Posted: Jul 24 2018, 11:55 PM
Quote


Temp


Blue didn't know that the first feelings she'd ever feel being here were loneliness. She didn't want to feel that way, but... She couldn't help but feel a bit worried as she watched Chuck row away from the island, further and further away from her... Her hands trembled, aching to start tugging at her sleeves. The need grew stronger the further Chuck rowed away. She didn't want to be alone... But like he said, he needed to stay at his stand. She needed to own up and deal with being alone for a day or two.

... Besides, she wasn't truly alone. The girl looked down to her team, who all seemed to be intrigued by the new surroundings. Sasha and Mary softly murmured to each other as they began to pace around, admiring the flowers and the evening sky together. While Joey soared through the air at alarming speeds to explore, Poppy simply stood beside her trainer. She seemed a bit vacant, not knowing what to think of this new world before her. The human and cactus stared off into the sea in unison, although their internal thoughts probably couldn't be any more different.

As Chuck finally vanished from her line of sight, the girl stirred back to life. Her gaze shifted over to the hills of flowers, the vibrant colors uplifting her spirits slightly. A small grin spread across her face, trying to brush her worries aside. This couldn't be so bad, right?

A sudden thought entered Blue's head and she perked up. Quickly, she began to rummage through her bag, trying to find what she needed. Fortunately, it wasn't too difficult to find Pyro's pokeball. When the stunky was released from the ball, he seemed confused for a second. He gazed around in a questioning manner, unfamiliar with anything around him. It was easy to remember that he was just a toddler who had never left his home for too long.

Pyro immediately perked up at the call of his adopted mother. Although the mareep's voice was stern, Blue could see the softness in her gaze. The girl chuckled as she watched the baby tumbled towards the demon and sheep, his confused and happy squeaks echoing in the air.

Blue finally turned to look at the hills that lied out in front of her. Her prior awe from when she first laid eyes on it had returned to her. She slowly tugged at the maractus's arm, ignoring the pain that came while she did so. With her other hand, the girl pointed out into the lands that stood before them. "Come on, we should go now before it gets dark."

After a second, Poppy nodded and began to hop after the girl. Blue began to smile as she started to walk out further into the island, her pokemon following right after her.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 02:11 PM
Quote


Admin


@BestBella

"Come on out! I'll find you soon anyway."

Lights from the fire on the pokemon's head and tail flashed, threatening to burn the flowers around them but someone keeping in a position to only singe them slightly. Though normally his flames wouldn't be active, the creature was on the hunt. It's prey had sneaked away, small and nimble as the little green creature was. He wasn't a fan of meat, but the bulb growing on the young one's back was quite a delectable treat. and rare to come by at that. He'd gotten lucky finding this thing, and now he just had to ensure he didn't lose it. He stalked around the small pond close to the water's edge, ignoring the fish inside in favor of his actual prey. He had no interest in the fish anyway.

And there it was. He saw the little bulb just barely poking out, the bulbasaur trying to sit still in the hopes it would be overlooked. "Gotcha!" The fire-type started to rush, but then stopped. He heard something odd. The shuffling of the flowers - something was near. He turned and looked, all four legs in the flowers as he spotted the strange creatures just a ways off, headed in his direction. The pale, fleshy thing... what was that? He'd never seen it, nor the prickly green creature before. They couldn't be native to this island. Had they come across the water?

He didn't understand, and he didn't know that he wanted to. New creatures never brought good things, and he wasn't one to think deeply about things. On this island, life was fairly simple - kill, be killed, or hide. Hiding wasn't much of an option right now, and he hoped not to be killed. But he wasn't going to let them get the jump on him. The flames flickered more intensely as he stood to his full height, staring down the new comers. The bulbasaur started to scurry, but upon seeing the human froze in place, unsure of where to run now that he was scared from both sides. The bruxish in the water came to the surface, curious what all the commotion was and even more curious as to what Blue was, having never seen a human before either.

The quilava wasted no time. Charging his flames to their maximum power, he leaped and charged forward. His eyes landed on the little green creature - green usually meant weak to his flames, so that would be his first target. He charged across the distance from the lake not terribly far ahead. He dashed towards the maractus, and would attempt changing direction if she tried to run - he wouldn't let her get away so easily. However, solely focused on the grass-type, he wasn't extremely aware of what the rest of the group was doing.


a wild Quilava has appeared!
level 20 ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 108% Energy. Using Flame Charge - Technically towards/on Poppy, but far enough away that another pokemon or Blue could get in the way. [Or you could try running, but he'll just chase]

a wild Bruxish has appeared!
level 5 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 50% Energy. Observing.

a wild Bulbasaur has appeared!
level 8 ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 65% Energy. FROZEN IN FEAR D;
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jul 25 2018, 06:39 PM
Quote


Temp


Something caught her attention. The rising brightness of flames. Is was odd to see among all the flowers, and the fear of the flowers burning up crossed her mind. A shiver ran down the cactus's body at the thought of burning plants. Her gaze shifted up to her trainer before she started to move away slightly. The girl stared at her pokemon in confusion as she stumbled back slightly from the sudden backwards movement. Unfamiliar words came from the human's mouth, though Poppy merely ignored them.

A sudden scream escaped the human as the quilava began charging towards them. The maractus tensed up, looking around for any possible escape route. This was new terrain, and she wasn't suited for survival here as much as she was for the desert. But something caught her eye. Hm... She nodded to herself as an idea began to form in her head.

The quilava came closer, the intense fire heating up the air. A sense of doubt entered her mind, mainly caused by the nervous human who was trying to pull them away from the charging pokemon. Arceus, this idiot was going to die if it weren't for her...

When the fire pokemon grew closer, Poppy began her plan. She backed up closer to Blue, ignoring her small yelps as she was pricked with her needles. More screams from the human, which made the maractus hiss. But she soon ignored it, and took action. A green bubble wrapped around her and the human, which would act as a barrier against the quilava's attacks. On top of that, when the attack hit, large spikes would burst out to try and impale the attacking foe.

She would drop the bubble quickly after, assuming the foe would be dazed from her defensive actions. The cactus made no waste in time when she immediately turned and began to hop towards the ocean as fast as she could. The human seemed confused, but followed after hurriedly. Poppy felt herself being lifted off the ground for a second and she started to panic for a split second before realizing that it was just the human. With her jacket sleeves to block the needles, she was attempting to try and carry the maractus while she ran. While it wasn't letting the human run marathons, it was considerably faster than how Poppy was doing.

The two would sprint for the water, trying to escape another of the flame wheels. While they did, Joey was buzzing nearby. He had taken notice of what was happening, though he didn't even seem fearful of the situation. Instead, he simply hovered by the two running beings casually. He looked back to the quilava for a second before turning back to Poppy. "(You need help, Ma'am?)"

"(That would be nice!)" The grass pokemon hissed in reply. The cutiefly perked up, none too bothered with her harsh tone, and began to speed on towards the fire pokemon. He simply hovered in the air for a moment once he got near, acting as if he wasn't a threat. But once he took aim, the bug began to expel a yellow powder from his fluff. He gathered up a bit of the powder quickly and then violently tossed it at the quilava. He would then fly away from the other, hoping to get away in time to dodge any attack that might be thrown at him in revenge.

Pyro seemed slightly interested in what was going on, but not really enough to try and run towards the danger. Instead, the stunky simply stared at the shaken up bulbasaur with his head tilted. He stepped forwards, sniffing the air although he couldn't smell anything. A toothy grin spread across his face, showing no signs of hostility. "(Hello! What are you?)" He chirped, flicking his ears.

A growl soon filled his ears, making him perk up. He squeaked loudly as the houndour stood over him protectively, growling lowly at the quilava in the distance. He poked his head from under the canine to see Sasha headed towards the rising action. But a loud bark from Mary caused her to stop. The mareep turned, staring at her mate in confusion. "(Aren't we going to help them!?)"

"(They're fine right now. If anything bad happens, we'll go, but I'm not risking any of us getting hurt because we started charging at an enemy randomly. Stand your ground for now. If anything happens, charge.)" The demon hissed, pinning her ears back.

"(But-!)"

"(No buts!)" She barked aggressively. The mareep shrunk back and stayed put, although she seemed none too happy with the choice. Electricity began to expel off of her thinning wool, ready to strike whenever she got the chance.

--

user posted image : Sasha, level 16 : Health 100%. Energy 100%. I ain't dead yet, who made you leader?

user posted image : Mary, level 14 : Health 100%. Energy 95%. Your lack of preparation did.

user posted image : Pyro, level 4 : Health 100%. Energy 40%. ??? :UU ???

user posted image : Joey, level 7 : Health 100%. Energy 42%. Using Stun Spore (-13%) on Quilava. Did someone call for an annoyance? :D

user posted image : Poppy, level 8 : Health 100%. Energy 55%. Using Spiky Shield (-10%) on self. To the water, gogogo!

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jul 26 2018, 08:36 AM
Quote


Admin


@BestBella

The quilava had never considered the idea that the plant would have such a strong defense to his assault. The bubble appeared around the duo, imitated spikes dashing out as he approached. It happened too quickly, and he didn't have a chance to get out of the way. Luckily the spikes weren't so sharp and deadly that he could be impaled. But still, his body crashing against them pushed and attempted to tear at his skin, causing a bit of pain. He backed up after the blow, recovering from the defensive attack and watching as the bubble disappeared.

And the two of them started running away, the maractus guiding the human who soon was carrying the cactus. They charged off towards the water, and the fire-type was somewhat relieved to see they wouldn't pose any further threat to him. But the growling from the other side drew his attention. He turned his body, the black dog with skeletal-like formations in her fur posing protectively over... HIS PREY!. The quilava squeaked in disdain and alarm as he started towards the houndour. The sheep wasn't doing anything too alarming at the moment, but he carefully watched her as well as he moved to try to reclaim his target.

The bulbasaur was not pleased when the skunk came trotting over, already terrified and even more scared as the poison-type headed his direction. No matter how young the skunk was, the grass-type was still terrified, unsure what these new arrivals were going to do. So when Pyro started to speak as he approached, the bulbasaur didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentence. A high-pitched but still effective growl erupted from his throat, unstable as he seemed to be from his fear. He wailed as he turned harshly, sprinting away as fast as his feet could carry. And then he tripped and tumbled, but rolled a bit as he continued whining loudly to display how scared he was.

The fire-type knew nothing except that these pokemon were in the way between him and his prey. So, the pokemon needed to be removed. He picked up his speed, launching a quick attack on the houndour, trying to crash at an angle to knock her off to the side. "No! That plant is mine!" As soon as the attack was successful, the holes where his flames were from started to smoke. It darkened and sprayed quickly, creating a thin smokescreen around him as he backed in, taking note of where each of the pokemon here was. The houndour could counter attack, and he was aware, which was why he didn't simply try to run by and grab the bulbasaur before it could get away.


a wild Quilava has appeared!
level 20 ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ flame wheel,
87% Health. 93% Energy. Paralyzed! Rolled 57 - Can still take action this turn. Using Quick Attack and Smokescreen.

a wild Bruxish has appeared!
level 5 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 50% Energy. Observing.

a wild Bulbasaur has appeared!
level 8 ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 60% Energy. Used high-pitched screamgrowl on Pyro. CRYING AND RUNNING PLZ LEAVE ME ALONE--
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jul 28 2018, 09:29 PM
Quote


Temp


Mary flinched up in surprise as she suddenly saw the quilava come running after her. The canine's eyes widened, and she suddenly tried to move away. Unfortunately, between having a baby under her and the speed of the attack, she was hit with some harsh force. She yelped as she tumbled away in the grass, the feeling of a bruise forming in her side. Dirt covered her fur and on the external bones on her body. Almost immediately, the canine staggered upwards and growled at the weasel.

"(Yours!? Take it, I don't want it!)" She barked, subtly fearful of what would happen had she said otherwise. The dog growled silently at the pain in her side as she swiftly ran forwards, skillfully grabbing Pyro by the scruff. The stunky squeaked in surprise, but he made no struggle. In fact, he seemed a little crestfallen. Whatever the bulbasaur did, it seemed to have effected him negatively. Mary was almost glad she was leaving that plant if that's what it did to the typically happy-go-lucky baby. She glanced off to the side, where Sasha looked like she was going to destroy something. Electricity flew off her wool, ready to attack to get revenge for her mate.

"(Leave him, it's not worth the trouble!)" Mary growled through Pyro's fur.

Sasha opened her mouth to argue, but a familiar voice called nearby. The human had seen Mary try to take off, and was trying to follow suite along with Poppy and Joey. She was still a good distance away though, as they were all wary of the quilava randomly attacking them. Blue looked the most shaken up, and she was trying to call out to Sasha. "Come on, we need to go!"

The mareep almost stopped, but after a few seconds of thought she was back to her flying electricity. A few growls from Mary arose, although it wasn't enough to convince Sasha to follow them. Right as she tried to release an attack, she was stopped. A red light engulfed her, and she suddenly disappeared. Blue stood still for a second, the hand that clutched Sasha's pokeball shaking heavily. But it wouldn't be long until Mary barked again and the human suddenly started to sprint away, pokeball in hand. She kept her eye on the maractus and cutiefly, hoping they'd be able to keep up... Or at least Poppy.

--

user posted image : Sasha, level 16 : Health 100%. Energy 100%. Recalled to pokeball. >:UUUU

user posted image : Mary, level 14 : Health 62%. Energy 95%. We nyooooom.

user posted image : Pyro, level 4 : Health 100%. Energy 40%. -1 Attack. No friend? D:

user posted image : Joey, level 7 : Health 100%. Energy 42%. NYOOOOOM~

user posted image : Poppy, level 8 : Health 100%. Energy 55%. Nyoooom?

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 09:48 AM
Quote


Admin


@BestBella

As the group hurried away, they would find the quilava was content with this outcome. The bulbasaur was not as happy, as the fire-type pounced on the pokemon to pin it down, his flames flickering brightly as he prepared to strike. But, the creature paid no further mind to the group as they took off. The grass-type's crying was still in the air. If they cared to look back, they'd see the embers of the quilava crashing on the frog-like pokemon, burning and silencing his cries. It would seem eerily quiet after that, but it wasn't to last. Only moment's later, there would be renewed noise - coming from the direction they were heading.

There was a large, blue pokemon standing tall. It was just over 4 feet tall, a rounded body ending with large rounded feet. A black tail lay behind the pokemon, pointing perpendicular to the direction they were coming and towards the water's edge. She didn't normally come out of her dark place, but there had been some... strange occurrences happening. As such, she'd actually been chased out of her lovely cave by some unknown creatures she'd never seen before. And now there was this... thing, flying through the air. She had no idea what to this, so she simply stood there, one arm saluting above her head as she observed.

The object in question would like grab the group's eyes rather easily. It was orb-ish in shape, silent but looking as it if was crackling with electric energy. It was bright and flashy, matching similarly to what they might be familiar with from seeing Sasha's electrical attacks. Occasionally, a string of lightning would jolt into a nearby object, but the sphere held it's form as it moved quickly around, darting through the trees. It wasn't so fast as to leave her sight in a matter of moments, but it was moving at an alarming rate. And the tall creature wasn't the only one around who'd noticed this odd phenomenon.

There was a little bug, almost box-ish in shape. She was moving towards the orb of electricity, trying to catch up to it but unable to move as quickly or through the air as she would need to actually get to it. As a creature that had a natural affinity to electricity, the orb intrigued her. To the opposite of the spectrum was a little water type, a spherical body matching the large spherical tail she bounced on, a thin zig-zag tail connecting the two. She, on the other hand was quite distressed, squeaking and running away from it, which happened to be in the direction of Blue. But then she noticed the human and pokemon rushing towards them, and she turned around to run off - back in the direction of the ball lightning she was also frightened by.


a wild Grubbin has appeared!
level 8 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown,
100% Health. 65% Energy. Interested but not able to get to the thing.

a wild Wobbuffet has appeared!
level 18 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 100% Energy. Slightly Concerned, but not worth moving over.

a wild Azurill has appeared!
level 10 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 75% Energy. #FREAKIN' OUT
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 11:11 AM
Quote


Temp


Blue shivered slightly as she heard the little bulbasaur cry out. She didn't dare look back, however, as she was fearful of what she might see. Her fears were confirmed as the crying ceased, making her eyes go wide as she tried to run faster. The grip around the pokeball in her hand tightened. Should she let Sasha out now...? Well, maybe later. The girl was fearful of the sheep going after the quilava even if they were a good distance away from it. After what had probably happened to the bulbasaur, she was scared to imagine what would have happened had they stayed...

The creepy moments of silence was enough time for the whole group to meet up with each other and keep running, though they were stopped as they were greeted by another group of pokemon. The said group was watching something in the air, which caught Blue's attention quickly. She was far too familiar with the energy radiating from it, along with the jolts of electricity. Curiosity started to form in the girl's thoughts. What was it? Was a pokemon causing it, or was it an actual pokemon? Or... Could it be something else? Something strange.

The need to chase after the soon retreating orb was only heightened as she saw a cute little mouse start to run in the same direction. Was the pokemon connected to the strange orb? Maybe... But she wouldn't know for certain unless she checked. Blue began to quicken her pace, determined to find out what the energy was. Her pokemon would soon follow after her, with Joey zooming off in the front of all of them. The cutiefly seemed curious as well, but obviously had much more determination and impatience than his trainer.

Mary still held Pyro by his fur, unsure of his ability to run at the same pace as the team if she put him down. Besides, she didn't need the baby running off and getting lost in this strange new place. When the stunky began to whine, a soft instinctive 'shh' escaped her. She said no more, however, as she was too focused on keeping up with the group.

Poppy was lagging behind slightly, as she had no legs to run with and could only hop. The maractus grunted slightly as she tried to keep up with the group. A glance was tossed towards the grubbin and wobbuffet, though, as she had never seen these species of pokemon in her entire life. Though, she felt there was going to be a lot of that, considering she had no idea what that weasel and plant were. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but closed it as she realized she had forgotten what to say. The plant then turned her attention back to the group and kept hopping after them.

--

user posted image : Sasha, level 16 : Health 100%. Energy 100%. Recalled to pokeball.

user posted image : Mary, level 14 : Health 62%. Energy 95%. Okay so we're still running?

user posted image : Pyro, level 4 : Health 100%. Energy 40%. -1 Attack. ;-;

user posted image : Joey, level 7 : Health 100%. Energy 42%. WAT THAT!?

user posted image : Poppy, level 8 : Health 100%. Energy 55%. Guys could you wait for me?

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 02:29 PM
Quote


Admin


@BestBella

The orb of odd lighting, about 6 inches in diameter, shot erratically and quickly through the air. It shot in one direction for a few seconds, before suddenly shifting into a diagonal and backwards path. Its movements seemed to be pretty random, and there was no timing or pattern to be discerned from watching it. As it changed path, the small mouse fell backwards in shock, landing on her back and squeaking in alarm. She froze for a moment as she watched the ball lightning move towards and away from her, before rolling her body to get back up and look around, to find a route away from the weird mysterious creatures and the weird mysterious electricity.

The wobbuffet stayed where she was, simply watching as all the others continued pressing forward. It was their own funeral if they wanted to chase after something so unnatural. Things like that didn't just appear and cause good. No, she fully believed the orb would bring nothing but harm, and thus she had no interest in getting closer to it. She was actually quite pleased that the phenomenon was straying away from her current position, allowing her to continue standing without feeling a need to move. After all, she still needed to come up with a plan to get her cave back and get out of this dreadful light.

The grubbin noticed its path becoming more erratic, but was still intent on trying to get to it. The pokemon was fascinated by what this could be, by what it could do. While the creature wasn't at its second stage yet, heightened electrical areas were preferable for encouraging them to grow to their final evolution. And she wanted to be strong and capable of flight like that as soon as she could. She thought, maybe, if she could get in contact with the electricity, it'll give her body the boost it needs to jump-start her growth. In her determination, she decided to scurry up a tree, realizing that getting high was her only chance of being able to come in contact with it.

And she'd find that her wish would come true, though perhaps not with the effect she was hoping. Instead, as the orb shot towards the tree and bug, the electricity seemed to shock the bug. As Blue got closer, both before the strike and even more after, she'd smell something that made it seem like something was burning. As the grubbin cried out from pain, her body appeared to be burned. The hit was over in an instant. The ball almost seemed to phase through her and the tree, leaving a burnt trail behind it. And then it simply continued on its erratic path, still close to the grubbin but not striking the same spot again. The bug fell the couple feet to the group, twitching as she tried to get over the deathly cold feeling she'd gotten when it touched her. This wasn't electricity, was it? Whatever it was, the grubbin was badly injured by it, and certainly wasn't moving again for a while as her consciousness faded out from the sudden and intense pain.


a wild Grubbin has appeared!
level 8 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown,
25% Health. 65% Energy. Paralyzed! Burned! Cold?!?! DO NOT LIEK!!

a wild Wobbuffet has appeared!
level 18 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 100% Energy. Slightly Concerned, but not worth moving over.

a wild Azurill has appeared!
level 10 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 75% Energy. #FREAKIN' OUT
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 04:40 PM
Quote


Temp


Blue kept up with running after the orb of electricity, her eyes wide with interest. Her wonders about what it could be only starting to grow as time passed on. She saw no pattern in the ball's movement, so it was sort of a hassle to keep up with it consistently. The human could hear herself begin to breath heavily as she tried to follow the sphere. The cutiefly that was nearby her seemed to not be breaking a sweat, and looked quite content with following the focus of his attention. He zipped through the air, studying it as he grew close at times.

A part of him was tempted to touch the electric orb, but the temptation soon ceased as the bug soon witnessed the true damage it could cause. A scent of something burning caught his attention along with the human's, who briefly paused to look around for what could be burning. The whole team would pause and stare as the tiny bug cried out, seemingly hit by the electric orb. Said orb soon retreated, leaving a burnt path in its wake. Blue's eyes widened as she ran forwards to follow after the sphere, stopping only to pick up the small grubbin and hold her gingerly in her hands. She couldn't just leave this bug here like this, right? Blue winced as she held the bug, feeling a cold sensation as she did... What did this sphere even do?

The team would continue their chase after the erratically flying orb, though a growing fear was starting to bud inside of the human's consciousness. Joey would take the lead, his curiosity only heightened by the event that had just taken place. Mary and Pyro would be by Blue's side while Poppy still struggled to keep up with the others.

--

user posted image : Sasha, level 16 : Health 100%. Energy 100%. Recalled to pokeball.

user posted image : Mary, level 14 : Health 62%. Energy 95%. I guess we're still running.

user posted image : Pyro, level 4 : Health 100%. Energy 40%. -1 Attack. What is happening.

user posted image : Joey, level 7 : Health 100%. Energy 42%. :OOOOOOO

user posted image : Poppy, level 8 : Health 100%. Energy 55%. I said wait for me gdi-

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Aug 14 2018, 02:21 PM
Quote


Admin


@BestBella

As Blue moved to pick up the grubbin, large human hands were certainly disconcerting to the bug normally. But given the circumstances, the human was the least of her concerns. The bug was barely conscious as the burn raged at her exoskeleton, the heat returning to his body proper of the injury as the cold feeling faded. Still, the shock fried her nerves for now, and even if she noticed and wanted to escape, her body wasn't going anywhere unassisted. So there would be no resistance when the teen went to pick up the pokemon and keep moving.

The orb was very easy to follow, given it wasn't on a straight track. It did seem to gain so distance at first, and would pull the group further away from the wobbuffet who couldn't be bothered to move at the moment. At least, not while everyone was watching. But its erratic behavior caused its course to be entirely unpredictable, which ended in a few close calls. For Blue, Joey, and the Azurill, who was still rushing away and trying to escape both the human and the lightning. But the death orb was more concerning right now, given the human's compassion to pick up the grubbin when she was badly injured.

The mouse stopped in her tracks as the ball dropped in front of her, nearly striking the young creature as well. Luckily her reflexes kept her from being struck, but now the lighting was much closer to the ground. It headed back towards the human and her pokemon, but changed course quickly before it could reach any of them and shot off in a side direction. Stunned from the close call, the normal-type creature wasn't budging now - If Blue approached to interact with her, she might change her tune, but at the moment the blue pokemon was frozen in place as the electricity continued moving away and back from them.


a wild Grubbin has appeared!
level 8 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown,
20% Health. 65% Energy. Paralyzed! Burned! Cold?!?! Can't move :u

a wild Azurill has appeared!
level 10 ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% Health. 75% Energy. #FREAKIN' OUT
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp SAHVOT
skin by bonbon.