Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in tempers. Beta and Omega are finally in direct conflict, click here to keep up on it. If your character is part of either side, the expedition & pursuit thread has all the details. And don't forget, our Player Appreciation and the short stories lore contest both end at the end of August!

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Shenanigans with Sev, [Plotter - WIP]
Sev
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 09:43 PM

Player

Okay so...just gonna toss something up here real quick and will hopefully remember to make it more detailed and such later, lol.

I have three charas at the moment all in different locations and with varying personalities and goals. I'm open to pretty much any sort of plot for all of them friendship, rivalry, frenemies, romance, whatever. If any of them interest you feel free to post here or send me a PM and we can work out some stuff. ^^

And without further rambling, here are my boys. Links to all of their profiles can be found in my signature for the time being if you'd like more information that what I provide here. =)

Nox - 25 - Male - Ashfield/WGF
Nox is an immigrant who has been in Terrene for about half a year. Right now he's still figuring out his place in this new world and what sort of life he wishes to make for himself. He's generally pretty quiet and doesn't go out of his way to socialize much but he's friendly enough when approached. He was married in the Suffering Universe and still carries his wedding ring, though he has no memory of his husband and doesn't understand the importance of the ring though he feels a sense of sadness when he looks at it.

As of right now, I'm mostly just looking to get Nox interacting with people and seeing where things go. Romance is an option but it will take time to get Nox to a point where he's found someone he's interested enough in to consider it.

Vex - 15 - Male - Forest Beach/EGF
Vex is a smol potato who needs more friends. He's an aspiring hunter and spends a lot of time out in the Eastern Great Forest exploring or hunting. He is fascinated by the tales of dragons and wants to try finding one for himself to prove all of the old legends wrong, mostly due to his father making up stories that he told Vex about the adventures he had with a dragon pokemon as his partner in the Suffering Universe (Vex's father has a vague recollection of a Charizard that he traveled with prior to being brought to Terrene). Vex now believes that Dragons are no different than any other pokemon and seeks to capture one to prove to everyone that treating dragons like gods is silly (whether he succeeds or gets eaten by said dragon remains to be seen, lol).

At only 15, I am not really looking for any serious sort of romance plot for Vex. I am, however, interested in possibly having him develop a crush on someone (or someone having a crush on him). Whether it goes beyond a crush or if it's entirely one sided depends mostly on the person and how things develop through RP.

Jace - 27 - Male - Rolling Mountains (Traveling)
Jace came to Terrene at the young age of fourteen and has lived there since. He has teamed up with Omega in the hopes that Omega's research and their trip to the other world will bring back some of his memories he lost long ago. Aside from that, he's interested in legends, myths and old stories and he loves to explore and study new things. He's generally pretty friendly and is genuinely unaware of the potential harm Omega's shenanigans could cause (or he prefers to think that they're being as safe as possible and aren't causing anything bad to happen, I am undecided on that exact point, lol).

As of right now, Jace is the only one of my charas who is traveling so he has more opportunity to meet up with people who are in different locations than he is. If you'd like to thread with Jace but aren't currently in the same location, we can still discuss some plots and whenever Omega and his group get to your chara's location, we can do our threads. =)

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 09:45 PM

Player

Reserved because I eventually want to separate each chara into their own post with various plot ideas and such =x

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Aug 6 2018, 09:45 PM

Player

Keeping this one too. ;)

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: Aug 14 2018, 10:16 PM

Player

Hey Sev, I just wanted to post a couple ideas up here. Mostly it's for Vex because he's a bit more available to my characters atm.

If Vex wanted to go to the Dragon Peninsula, Cecilia could go with him if you want. I'd be down for that and she'd want to protect the kid. She'd try anyway, I know Vex is pretty headstrong.

I want to offer Soren but he lives far away. If the opportunity comes up, I'd love for them to do more thread together. Soren would cheerfully be the follower and let Vex lead, but it would be fun for them to get into adventures or games together. Soren desperately wants to be accepted by other kids, so even if Vex decides he doesn't like him that much Soren might follow him around if given the chance. Sorry.

Let me know if you want to do either of these ideas. I'm down for whatever.

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:17 am

Player

@Amissa

Vex and Cece would be an interesting pairing for sure, lol. But I think Vex (though he wouldn't admit it) would like to have an adult with him when he eventually goes wandering to Dragon Peninsula. And as long as she didn't make it obvious that she was protecting/taking care of him he wouldn't give her too much trouble about it. He might be headstrong and reckless but he's not stupid and knows that he might need the help/guidance of an adult if he gets into trouble that far from home. =)

EDIT: If you'd like them to meet in a social thread at some point I'd be up for that. Vex currently has two adventures going so if you wanted them to do an adventure together that would have to wait, lol. Also we should possibly discuss trying some of those quests once our teams are a bit stronger. Vex is tired of the bees and sharks dangit! xD

Yes, Vex and Soren need more threads together. Dunno how to make it happen but eventually these boys need to be in the same area long enough to do some socials or adventures. The Anniversary Fair is coming up so we can definitely get them into a social then (maybe pull Ben in as well so the boys can all catch up and show off their new pokemon and such) at least so I'm looking forward to that. ^^

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp SAHVOT
skin by bonbon.