Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in tempers. Beta and Omega are finally in direct conflict, click here to keep up on it. If your character is part of either side, the expedition & pursuit thread has all the details. And don't forget, our Player Appreciation and the short stories lore contest both end at the end of August!

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Blue Amaryllis
BestBella
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 07:26 PM

Temp

Blue Amaryllis
19 - Female - Homosexual
Appearance
Blue is a really short for her age, even close to dwarfism at four feet and eight inches. Her skin is a dark olive with some freckles along her face. Although her jet black hair was short when she first arrived in Terrene, it is now a slightly longer curly mess. As for her figure, her build is kind of like a rectangle, and she has some muscles from her constant traveling through the mountains. Blue currently has a series of scars along her right hand, as well as scarred bite marks on her ankles. Under her jacket also holds several scars along her arms, some accidents and some not. One scar holds a symbol for Oasis while a couple others resemble eyes.

As for clothing, Blue didn't care about what she wore in the Suffering Universe. She usually wore a t-shirt and long pants or jeans, with the occasional dress or sweater. There was one thing she always refused to not wear, though, and that was her favorite jacket. The jacket is heavy, a navy blue with white fluff on the hoodie. The outfit she wore when she came through to Terrene was her usual. She wears the jacket, a pastel pink t-shirt, worn jeans, and some brown hiking boots. Said clothes are actually pretty dirty and even worn in some places.

Personality
With an average IQ, a lot of naive, and a passion of mountains, you have Blue. She isn't a national nerd, nor was she a dull lightbulb. She does mainly average in everything relating with using her head, but excels in physical situations. She doesn't take much notice her own special abilities though, and when she does, she usually dismisses herself as mediocre at best.

Naive would definitely be a word to describe Blue. She believes there is always good in situation, and seems to actively seek out the best in people around her. Even if insulted straight to her face, she'll just smile and not try to think much about it. It'd take someone devoting their freetime to be hateful and harmful to make Blue actually hate someone, even then the hatred is mild. She is almost never angry or annoyed with someone. The worst she can get is uncomfortable or awkward in a conversation, but she tries to ignore the feeling and forces herself to stay and talk despite wanting to escape the awkwardness.

Blue cares intensely about people, easily more than herself. She loves with a big heart, and does whatever it takes to make others happy. Blue tries to make friends with just about everyone she meets, or at least be on good terms. It's easy to say that she'd legit die for someone.

Blue is extremely emotional. She can get anxious over the littlest things, especially if it involves her friend's or team's wellbeing. She cries easily, and sometimes even does it with no trigger. While Blue is a good actor, it only takes effect when she catches herself starting to get upset. It's hard to act happy when she's crying in front of someone.

And now, a note. Blue does not curse. She doesn't like the sound of curses running off her tongue, nor does she deem them necessary in a sentence. Instead, she tends to use 'heck' or 'frick.'

It would be painfully easy to manipulate Blue. She wants everyone to be happy with her, and would say stuff that would get others to like her more. Plus, she's a big pushover when she's asked to do something. It's hard for her to argue at all, even more with defending herself in conversation. She does have a limit though, such as if she had to harm someone or destroy property. If met with that situation, she'll just simply decline and try and walk off.

Currently, Blue occasionally has severe depressive episodes. These can range from being close together to being weeks apart. When these episodes hit, Blue is prone to being more emotional, and even more vocal and stubborn. This is caused by the demons on her team, who also have helped develop some anxiety-like actions and thoughts.

Despite all that, she's just a simple kid. She wants the best of everything, is passionate about stuff, and is kind to even the worst of people.

History
August 28th, XXXX

... How long has it been since I've written in this thing? Heh, pretty sure the last time was when I was 15. How old am I now? Time seems to be going at rocket speed. Anyways, I have to write to get my mind off things.

My name is Lilith Baker. I'm 17, last time I checked. My birthday is March 18th. Time has really messed up this place. I'd try to make light of it... But... Anywho, I have to continue. Alexandra and Donnie Baker are my parents, were my parents. My mother was a beautiful and talented lady, it sucks how she got paid very little from her teaching job. Still, it kept her happy and I support her because of that. My father was an incredibly friendly man, always cracking a joke or pun whenever possible. He was a worker for one of the professors of the region, and didn't seem to be home as much as mom was. That just made his presence even greater.

Sinnoh was a beautiful place in my childhood. The vast lands in the region attracted a lot of attention, and my family decided to settle in Eterna City, near Mount Coronet. The mountains always fascinated me, even at a young age. My parents refused to let me go up there, though. Can't blame them, the further you go up the more dangerous it gets. In the meantime, I spent my days at the school my mother taught at. I wouldn't say I'm a great student, but I at least had consistency with turning in homework.

I didn't have the greatest childhood by normal kid definition, but mine was the best by my definition. Prior to my 10th birthday, my father had taken a long trip to Snowpoint. It felt kind of lonely, as per usual. I desperately waited for my father to come back. I wanted to celebrate with him and mom like normal. On that day, dad didn't arrive. Mom stood by the phone, trying to get some information. I stood by the window in fear, waiting for my father to come back.

Thankfully, he did. Late that night, he arrived. I was asleep at the time, fearful thoughts running through my head. Suddenly, the lights flickered on. I jumped awake to see my father at the door. Next to him stood a large red and white bird. "Happy birthday, sweetie," he murmured with a grand smile. I couldn't believe it. My father had given me my first pokemon.

The delibird was named Nickolas. I loved him with all my heart. After school, Nickolas and I would venture off into the forest nearby. We had several little adventures. I recall one of them involving us breaking into the old haunted mansion. Nobody really believes me when I say I saw a girl in there.

Anyways, it took about a year or two before my parents let me climb the mountains with Nickolas. I took that moment and climbed those mountains everytime I could. Nickolas and I climbed Mount Coronet everyday after school. It may have brought my homework consistency and social ability down, but it was worth it. After constant years of climbing and exploring, I'd say we knew every twist and turn of that mountain.

It was then that the world went to hell. It was one of the chill days on the mountains. We were watching the evening horizon. The Sun looked so beautiful, falling upon those arrays of trees. I could of fallen into another world with that view.

And I did. Only worse than I imagined. The Earth seemed to start shaking violently. I could see dark clouds forming in the distance. Everything started to feel so fast. Rocks. I heard tumbling rocks. I yelled at Nickolas to run and we sprinted up the mountain. There was a cave nearby and we could dodge the rocks if we made it.

A huge array of rocks tumbled down at once. I couldn't see them at first, but I most certainly heard them... As they rolled closer, I prayed for dear life and started to panic. I attempted to run faster, but I ended up falling and having my right hand impaled by sharp rocks. As I got up and started running again, they were too close to outrun. I turned to Nickolas to scream goodbye, but a large bag was thrown at me. The bag pushed me out of the way just in time... But I couldn't see Nickolas. As the rockslide passed, he was gone... Gone... I wish I could argue that he's alive.

Well... I did make it to this cave... It was nice to get my mind of things, even for a brief moment. I pray for my parent's safety, for I don't know what happened to them. I pray for this world, for this hell doesn't seem like it'll end soon. Finally, I pray for myself. Not for my safety, but for my hopes. I hope to see my family again, I hope to see Nickolas again.

I hope to see the blue skies again.

But then again, that won't happen, will it?

- Lilith Baker.

Bella - ET - She/Her

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 04:28 PM

Admin

Stats Table
Shiny Chance: 0%
Stat
EXP Bar
Level
Charisma
Combat
Crafting
Fishing
Foraging
Hunting
+1
Medicine
Stealth
Trapping
Wayfinding
+1

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kaien
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 12:04 AM

Admin

Blue's inventory
Pokeballs

-

Medicine

x1 max potion
x2 mental herb

Berries

x1 oran berry
x1 wiki berry
x1 rawst berry
x1 yache berry
x1 passho berry
x1 liechi berry
x1 apicot berry
x1 kee berry

Held Items

x1 bug gem
x1 mystic water

Evo Items

x1 everstone

TMs HMs

x1-use TM: Dazzling Gleam

Travel Items

x5 supply packs

Materials

x1 seviper fang
x1 seviper tail blade

Pokedex

x1 pokedex

Other

--

Tokens: 1450

--------------------

PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 12:07 AM

Admin

Sasha
FEMALE MAREEP
Type:
Electric
Ability:
Static
Level:
16 (2/9)
Loyalty:
24%
Moves
BODY SLAM ◒ Tackle ◒ Growl ◒ Thunder Wave ◒ Thundershock ◒ Cotton Spore ◒ Charge
Notes
Starter Pokemon
Able to evolve

Fluffy
FEMALE DURANT
Type:
Bug & Steel
Ability:
Swarm
Level:
3 (7/8)
Loyalty:
6%
Moves
Metal Sound ◒ Guillotine ◒ Vice Grip ◒ Sand Attack ◒ Fury Cutter ◒ Bite
Notes
Caught @ level 3 in the 51st Anniversary Fair
Bound to a pokeball
Fluffy is Dead.

Pyro
Male Stunky
Type:
Poison/Dark
Ability:
Keen Eye
Level:
4 (7/8)
Loyalty:
21%
Moves
Leer ◒ Scratch ◒ Focus Energy ◒ Ember
Notes
Bought as an egg in the 51st Anniversary Fair
Has inert scent glands; cannot produce poison or stench from his rear. Can still produce limited poison from his mouth. Learns Ember instead of Poison Gas at level 3; Flame Burst instead of Acid Spray at 19; Poison Fang instead of Toxic at level 27; Flame Thrower instead of Venom Drench at level 37.
Bound to a pokeball.

Mary
FEMALE HOUNDOUR
Type:
Dark & Fire
Ability:
Unnerve
Level:
14 (5/8)
Loyalty:
20%
Moves
NASTY PLOT ◒ BEAT UP ◒ FEINT ◒ Leer ◒ Ember ◒ Howl ◒ Smog ◒ Roar
Notes
Befriended @ level 7 in Desert Strip.
Not currently bound to a pokeball.

Joey
Male Cutiefly
Type:
Bug/Fairy
Ability:
Sweet Veil
Level:
7 (4/8)
Loyalty:
11%
Moves
SPEED SWAP ◒ BATON PASS ◒ Absorb ◒ Fairy Wind ◒ Stun Spore
Notes
Befriended @ level 4 in Desert Strip.

Poppy
FEMALE Maractus
Type:
Grass
Ability:
Water Absorb
Level:
8 (7/8)
Loyalty:
12%
Moves
BOUNCE ◒ SEED BOMB ◒ spiky shield ◒ cotton guard ◒ after you ◒ peck ◒ absorb ◒ sweet scent ◒ growth
Notes
Befriended @ level 6 in the Desert Strip.

--------------------

PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 12:08 AM

Admin

NAME
GENDER SPECIES
Type:
--
Ability:
--
Level:
-- (--/--)
Loyalty:
--%
Moves
EGG MOVE ◒ Move ◒ Move ◒ Move ◒ TM/HM or Move Tutor
Notes
--

--------------------

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp SAHVOT
skin by bonbon.