Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Kendon's Journal
Kenos
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 11:40 PM

Player

Spring 2018

An Unwelcome Second Chance [starter]
▲▲ gains: +1 second chance, +1 smeargle, +2 pokeballs, +3 berries, +1 potion
▼▼ losses: -memories

Ink & Paint [adventure]
▲▲ gains: +1 fletchling, +1 guilt, +1 friend
▼▼ losses: -1 potion, -1 pokeball, -1 apicot

People Like Us [social/dev]
▲▲ gains: TBD
▼▼ losses: TBD

A Picture's Worth [dev]
▲▲ gains: TBD
▼▼ losses: TBD

season year

season year

--------------------
PM
^
Kenos
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 09:10 PM

Player

user posted image

He’s the first person I’ve met since arriving in Terrene. Or rather, first pokemon? He’s very… person-like, for a pokemon. At least, that’s my impression of him. He’s an artist, and first took interest in me because of the drawings I had in my journal. I think he’s a water normal type? A blue liquid seeps from his tail, and he’s used a water move before (though, mostly only for the purposes of his art). He’s curious, calm, and friendly, but gets really riled up about art. When I first met him, he became upset at another pokemon for accidentally walking over his painting. I had to keep him from attacking it— although he calmed down quickly enough, and began to studying the pokemon’s patterns intently. He has this… air of superiority about him, I think. I’m pretty sure it has to do with art, just like everything else about him. I guess I could’ve called him “Art” instead, but that might’ve been too on-the-nose. At any rate, I can’t get the image of the water move he used, the way it glinted against the sun’s light, and splattered across his painting. I had to name him something related to the color blue. It’s a bit lighter than the paint from his tail, but I figured “Turquoise”, or Turk, suits him pretty well.

I’m not sure why he stuck around, to be honest. I don’t think he likes me (not that he dislikes me, either), just that he has a sort of… respect for me. Like he recognizes me as a fellow artist. I don’t think there are many artists in this world, or him finding me wouldn’t have been such a big deal. At least, from what I’ve witnessed, there’s not much time for appreciating useless things when you’re just barely struggling to survive. Turk, on the other hand, doesn’t seem to be too concerned with the surviving stuff. I can’t be certain how things were before he met me, but he has this “everything will work out” attitude about him; not exactly in a positive, optimistic way, more like a “whatever happens, happens” sort of way. I’ve seen him once before, looking like he just remembered he needs eat and then goes to pop some nearby berries into his mouth. Not to mention, his tendency to walk around aimlessly… I really think that without me around, he’d be halfway across this continent in the middle of nowhere.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

user posted image

This little guy and I didn’t meet on the best of terms. When I first ran into him, he and another bird were harassing some poor pokemon. Turk and I stepped in, and as a result he ended up with a broken wing. I felt terrible about it, of course (I was the one who broke it when I threw some rocks at him), so I did my best to patch him up, but it looks like it’ll be awhile before it heals completely. I’m watching over him until then, even though he doesn’t like me all that much. Not that I can blame him. I’m glad that he seems to tolerate me, at least. He lets me feed him and change out his dressing; beyond that, he refuses to interact with us for any other reason. I suppose he understands how limited his options are at the moment. I hate to be the one enforcing those limitations, but if anything were to happen to him… Well, I’d hate for anything more to happen to him because of me.

Despite the reason for why he’s wearing them, I think he likes the bandages. I’ve seen him admire them from time to time, whether staring at them directly or in his reflection. It’s actually quite funny when he does: he puffs up his chest and preens almost self-importantly. He always glances around quickly afterward, too, but I pretend I haven’t been looking. I might make or buy him something to wear when his wings do heal. I think he’d like that. I just wish I could do anything to make him happy. I’ve seen him stare longingly and enviously at other bird pokemon flying above us. It must be hard for him, not being able to fly. There was one time, on a particularly breezy day, I caught him standing on the edge of a rock with his eyes closed and his good wing stretched out… When the wind died out, he let out a disappointed chirp and jumped back down to the ground.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.