Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

A Little Scarce for a Bit, I'm getting married ya'll!
Amissa
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 03:32 PM

Player

Sorry that I haven't bounced back after Sydney like I expected to. Part of is that while we were in Sydney, my boy, friend proposed. I said yes so now I'm engaged. The combination of working, home chores, holiday shopping and planning along with ring shopping and the beginnings of planning a wedding is becoming a bit overwhelming.

I might be stressing out more than necessary, but lately I haven't been able to find much time or inspiration to write. I appreciate you guys for being patient and understanding and I'm going to do my best to post when I can manage it.

--------------------
PM
^
AjSol
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 04:26 PM

Player

Don't worry, we understand! Hope you and your's have a blessed life and we be here when you life calms down!

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 06:24 PM

Admin

PROPOSED?? YOU GOT ENGAGED???

PREPARE THE CELEBRATION CONFETTI!

user posted image

Seriously, congratulations Amissa :D:D That's awesome <3

You go do your thing with your fiance! We'll be here when you have time again :3

Though definitely keep stopping in and give us updates!! I want pictures of that ring!!!!

--------------------

PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Nov 28 2017, 07:43 PM

Admin

user posted image

It's a crazy time of year, and I definitely understand how insane wedding planning can be. My unsolicited advice (as if you probably aren't getting enough of it elsewhere whoops) is don't rush the planning phase, enjoy it all as much as you can! I rushed through mine way fast, we only had a 3-month engagement, and I wish I could go back and bask in the whole process of it a little more. But at the end of the day, you end up married to your BFF and that's all that matters!

Anywho, shoving that tangent aside, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AAAHHH and of course we will all be patiently/impatiently waiting for you to come back. I hope these days and weeks are as exciting and wonderful for you as they are busy. And like Kaien said, definitely keep giving us updates so that we can share your excitement~

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.