Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new universe, this new world, and give it purpose. (Our site is best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.)

Events

It's the most wonderful
time of the year- meaning, the time of Delibird gifts and of winter festivals! And as always, our plot events are still going strong.

Season

winter will be here until
March. Aside from the western Great Forest, which is too warm, and the Desert Strip, which is too dry, snow begins to fall across the region. The chill of the season has just about every area firmly in its grasp. Ice and Dark types become more common as the temperature drops and the daylight fades.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Toward The Falls, [Adventure w/Rissi] - [Travel]
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 04:52 PM

Player

(Egg post 11)

Victor was relieved to see their strategy worked. The audino was down, yanma fled, and morelull was asleep. Wisp quickly rushed over to Victor to be placed in the backpack. He didn’t want to fight anymore today but the seedling was happy to help.

The trainer praised his team before returning them. Spirit didn’t need it but it was nice to be recognized for his strength. Victor returned the bug to his pokeball for a much needed rest. Ghost was still good to go. She had taken. No damage and was ready to press forward.

Victor turned his attention to Sonia and her pokemon. It looked as if the wild Ekans had fetched a berry for Kaname’s poison and he was impressed but it was a fair trade off for their help. He was also glad that everyone was safe.

“Okay, we should seriously get moving. Who knows what else is lurking in this forest,” Victor suggested to Sonia. He hoped they could find a place to camp for the night.

user posted imageGhost - "It is done."
Health - 100%

user posted imageSpirit - "I am unstoppable!"
Health - 67%

user posted imageWisp - "Can I go nap now?"
Health - 100%

@Rissi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 08:15 PM

Player

Kaname's energy returned to him, though he did not know why. All of a sudden he was feeling better, even if his stomach still felt funny from the poison. Sonia let out a sigh of relief as she called out to him, "Good job, Kaname! That was Wish! Remember? You really can do it!"

The Pokémon tilted his head in confusion. He wasn't sure exactly how he did it, but it was not the time to worry about it. The battle was still going and he had to make sure everyone was safe and sound... He didn't have the time to go back into his battle stance before he noticed it was actually all over. Victor's Pokémon, together with Bebe, much to Kaname's shock, assaulted Audino all at once, leaving her no chance. And thanks to Wisp, Morelull was out of it as well. As if to give the battle a dramatic end, the allied Ekans tossed the mushroom aside like she was no longer needed.

"Huh. It appears that we really made it," Kaname whispered to himself with disbelief as Ekans disappeared into the nearby bushes. Sonia used the opportunity to run up to her partner, with Bebe following in her footsteps. As the woman crouched down next to the Sylveon, the Rattata tried to approach, but Sonia pushed her back decisively, hiding the small one behind her own back. Even with the danger out of the way, she had to keep Bebe extra safe...

"Kaname, are you okay? I know you used Wish to heal, but you're still poisoned... Hold on, I've got something for you..."

But before she took out her Antidote, Ekans returned, carrying a small present for Kaname. Both the trainer and the Sylveon looked at the berry as it was placed down, then back at Ekans with surprise. The Fairy-type hesitated for a second, before he leaned down to chomp the berry with a few bites. He immediately felt better, as if he had just awoken from a very refreshing nap. He shook his body, sending the remains of purple spores flying off him. Then the Sylveon glanced at Sonia to give her a comforting smile, instantly getting a smile back in response. Phew. It looked like the Ekans had helped him!

"Thanks. You're fairly okay, I admit. It was good to have your assistance in this battle. But it is not me you should be thanking. I was merely acting on behalf of my trainer," he pointed to Sonia with his head, but the woman's gaze was focused on Ekans. He seemed to have taken quite a beating during the battle as well...

"Kaname, try doing that again. You know, Wish. But on Ekans. Like, um... Look at him and focus! And... Wish for him to be healthy? I don't know, I'm not really a Pokémon... I hope that helps..."

Kaname blinked. It was a vague explanation, indeed. He tried to recall how he had managed to recover his strength in battle. He stared at Ekans, but nothing was happening.

Sonia looked over her shoulder at Victor as he spoke, then back at Ekans. "Wait just a moment, please! We need to make sure Ekans is okay. Kaname?" the trainer glanced at her partner, who was rather hesitant about this whole Wish business. "Please?"

The Sylveon's tail swished. He squinted, gazing over the wild Pokémon... He really wished he could make Sonia's request come true, he really did... Suddenly, tiny stars sparkled over the snake's body. That had to be it! Kaname meowed in approval.

"Great! Ekans, you'll be fine in no time," Sonia announced to the wild Pokémon with a wide smile. The stars were a sign, she knew it. With this, their rescue mission had been a success, even though there had been some... casualties. Victor was right, the forest was really danger and admittedly, Ekans was a lot of help. It would be great to have this help alongside them for the rest of their journey. "Say, Ekans, why don't you come with us? We make a great team! Right, Kaname? Right, Victor?"

Kaname grimaced at the suggestion. Okay, maybe this Ekans had been a good ally, but... having a Poison-type predator with them at all times? That was not a pleasant thought. Not in the slightest. Here he was hoping they were going to say their goodbyes and never see another venomous snake in their lives ever again. But, it was Sonia's call. He reluctantly translated, "Oh, you're in luck. My human would like you to join us. It is your decision, so it is completely fine if you say no."

Please say no, the Sylveon added in his thoughts, contrasting strongly with Sonia's wide smile and a hand extended towards Ekans as an invitation.

@Shasyu

Kaname
Level 9 // 85% hp
-1 accuracy. Cured from poison! Using Wish on Ekans!
(I've realized that this shouldn't work normally, but... The battle is over so I hope it's okay. If not, I can edit it out/have wish fail..
Sonia used Befriend attempt on Ekans!

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 02:51 PM

Admin

befriending attempt !
A befriending is attempted on the Ekans. Ekans is pretty chill with everyone in general, but can also be kinda lazy. He wouldn't mind being with a group for safety and so that he doesn't have to work as hard for food and stuff, plus they did save him from certain doom. I'll set the chances at 50%. RNG says... 25! Success! Ekans will start with 12% loyalty.

He could tell the human was excitable, and seemed to like him after that. Well, wasn't that an oddity. She seemed to be speaking to him, though what she was saying was incomprehensible to him. He had never spent too much time around humans, on account of being young and too lazy to go all that way to where humans reside. And this deep in the forest, most humans assumed he was dangerous anyway, so he simply stayed in the best and most comfortable hiding spots.

But she held out a hand with a wide smile on her face, and the sylveon reluctantly translated the human speak. Apparently she wanted him to come along with them on their journey? Huh, that was weird. He wasn't sure just how much he'd want to, you know, move and travel, but being with a group could be fun, and certainly had its benefits. Word around the forest was humans fed their pokemon sometimes. Man, if he didn't have to hunt, his life would be so much easier. The fairy didn't seem too keen on the idea, but wasn't opposing it, so hey, who was he to turn down an interesting offer?

Besides, he could always leave later on if it turned out to be a bother. "Eh, I got nothing better to do, so why not?" He smirked as much as he could, hissing out sweetly the words. The least I could do since you rescued me and all. I can tag along and who knows? Maybe I'll be able to help out sometime in return." To confirm to the weird human who would understand, he lightly bumped his head into her hand in a gesture of friendship.

With that settled, the ekans would follow wherever they were headed, as the world started to get darker and darker, dusk threatening to settle in and pushing them to decide whether to camp out around here or push on in the dark. Either way, the duo would find that they'd be left alone to make camp or continue into the night with their travels.

a wild Morelull has appeared!
level slightly higher than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
67% health. Still Asleep! #BF0C84

wild Ekans befriended!
level 6 ◒ male ◒ Unnerve ◒ Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting
87% Health. #640dbb

a wild Audino has appeared!
level lower than Ghost ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
:U% Health.#DOWNFORTHECOUNT
encounter results!
Ekans befriended! Ghost & Wisp will receive 3 EXP for helping out (even though they only launched one attack each, lol). Spirit takes away the good haul, getting a total 10 EXP for the fight with Yanma and the blow on Audino. Kaname walks away with 6 EXP for the battles and heals. Bebe can have 2 EXP as well.

Spirit is now level 8!
Spirit learns Swift!

Kaname is now level 10!

PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:54 PM

Player

(Egg Post 15)
[Short post cause I don’t have much to say here.]

Victor was relieved to see that the Ekans accepted Sonia's invitation. From what he knew about her she was a good trainer and would take care of him well. Ghost wagged her tail with joy. She was always excited for more travelling companions. As for the seedling, Wisp, as long as the snake didn’t try to eat him he would be okay.

With night coming, Victor was ready to set up camp. He waited for Sonia to make eye contact. Whenever she did he’d motion that they should get going. It would be a good idea to get some distance from this area in case yanma returned with reinforcements. He began walking ahead as Ghost trotted beside him.

@Rissi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:20 AM

Player

As Ekans leaned in closer to make contact with her open palm, Sonia's smile only widened. She wasn't sure if Ekans would agree or even understand what she meant, but everything worked out fine. She patted his head gently. Admittedly, the snake's skin was unlike that of Kaname or Bebe. With the lack of hair, it was hard and strange to touch, but she couldn't hold back on the gesture of affection. "Aw, you're such a sweetie. Welcome to the team!"

The woman would love to spend some time with her new companion and get to know one another, but with the night closing in on them, and the fact that the aggressive Pokémon could be still around, she knew that lingering here would be a bad idea. She stood up, smiling warmly at Ekans, then turned to Victor. He seemed to motion for her to continue the journey. Sonia hurriedly picked up her belongings and Bebe and joined Victor, with Kaname walking next to her and Ekans slithering in the back silently.

"Sorry about taking so long! But look, we made a new friend. Um, it's a shame about the others though..." she glanced shortly at Audino. "After we get away from this spot and make camp for the night. There might be more dangers lurking in the forest when it's dark and our Pokémon are tired. They could use some sleep."

As they walked, Ekans was curiously eyeing the group. He hadn't taken that much of a good look at them. Two humans, one fox with strange feelers, one frosty fox, a seedling, a bug and food. Wait... Was that purple one really meant to be food? He glanced at Kaname, the one he was most familiar with. Although the Sylveon was keeping some distance, he made sure to check up on the new team mate to make sure he was not up to anything; a lot like Sonia was, except she was only making sure he was still with them, and she gave Ekans a happy grin each time.

"So, I might be reading it all wrong," he hissed to Kaname quietly, watching Sonia's back. "But the human is carrying a small Pokémon... Is this going to be our food for the night?"

Kaname froze in his tracks. "W-what?! Bebe?! No! She is one of us. We've been caring for her ever since she was an egg! Don't even think about eating her!"

"Right, of course. Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to harm her, if she's with us. That's why I asked." Ekans assured, although the Sylveon continued eyeing him suspiciously. One can never trust Poison-type Pokémon, he believed. Even if this Ekans was their ally in the battle and even if he was now with them... Kaname promised to himself to be watching him.

If no unexpected events occurred for the next few minutes, Sonia would eventually stop, looking around. "Think this place might be good to set out camp? In the end, we are still in a forest, so I'm afraid no spot would be completely safe, but at least the ones from before shouldn't follow us this far." [

@Shasyu Long post because new team dynamics :'D -hugs Ekans-]

Kaname
<_< Never trust Poison-types...
Bebe
:3

Still unnamed Ekans
:o

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 11:07 PM

Admin

As they camped out, the sun setting and the final bits of daylight vanishing on the horizon, they'd be left to rest peacefully. The night would leave them undisturbed, no creatures coming out to bother them despite the hidden activity high in the trees above them, and further into the forest. The further they got from Ashfield, the more dangerous and hostile creatures would become. But for now, they'd be able to rest to morning, the start of a new day being marked as the sun's rays started to peak out in a myriad of hues.

But it seemed they wouldn't be given terribly much time to get ready for the day. The screams of a monkey would be heard, a thump on the ground nearby quickly following the bellowing disturbing the morning air. A small red and tan furred monkey, two large ears and a tuft of hair in the shape of a flame, laid on the ground, the source of both sounds. It whimpered in pain, ever so slowly turning onto it's stomach before getting on its four limbs, shaking as it tried to recover from the fall. It looked around, clearly panicked, but not paying any mind to the humans or their pokemon as it looked for... something.

Another pokemon started to plummet shortly after, though made significantly less noise. Though, before the purple creature could hit the ground, it extended its wings and caught the air, causing it to slow its descent and glide towards the ground instead. It got to the ground, landing on its tail and looking up towards the trees, growling as its expression shared the angered noise it made. It was also looking around, but looked less scared and more just ready to beat whatever had caused them to fall.

A a high-pitched, but quieter screeching noise started up as well. If they looked up to see, they would see it, but it was so small it was hard to tell just what was making the noise so far away. But, about halfway down the distance, a little stump came floating out from behind a tree in a rush. The little stump, with two spouts on either side and carved circles for eyes in the front, head a small, wispy black body coming from it, bottom and top of the hollow stump. It hurried over and caught the little creature, descending to the ground and laying the little yellow spider on the ground gently, where it simply bawled in despair and pain.

Then the air started to twist and morph around them, a strange cacophony of colors starting to form. It almost seemed like a silhouette of a very large creature was forming, seeming from nothing, as if it was simply coming into existence. But with a flourish towards it and extending its little black arms, the phantump pushed into action. The vision that was forming by them seemed to stop growing, holding where it was. The illusion was stopped in its tracks and the little ghost sought to fight back, trying to adjust and dispel the image forming, causing it to flicker a bit. It persisted, trying to form while the creature kept interrupting it, not focused on the others or what they were doing for the moment.

a wild Phantump has appeared!
level slightly higher than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
100% health. Trying to help the poor creatures, fighting off an illusion?

a wild Gligar has appeared!
level slightly lower than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
61% Health. #ANGER

a wild Pansear has appeared!
level similar to Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
43% health. SOMETHING IS DOIN ME A SCARE!

a wild Joltik has appeared!
level lower than Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
35% health. #CRYING

a wild ??? has appeared!
level ?? ◒ gender ?? ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Yesterday at 10:23 am

Player

It was a relief that the travelling companions were able to rest peacefully through the night. They had a long day and the battle that took place was surely stressful. Their pokemon had taken quite a bit of damage and needed the quiet night. With the exception of Ghost, Victor kept his other pokemon in their pokeballs. This wasn't like camping on the outskirts of Ashfield. At least there, Victor want concerned with strange pokemon attacking them while they slept.

Waking the next morning, Victor took a look around camp. He wanted to make sure everything was still there. Ghost woke shortly after her trainer. Yawning and stretching before she walked up to him for her morning pet. Victor looked down at the little fox and rubbed her head. She embraced his hand joyfully, wagging her tails rapidly.

After packing up camp, Victor could hear screeching not too far away. Immediately the trainer turned to Sonia and gave her a look that said “Did you hear that?” Ghost reacted more to her trainer than the actual noise. She heard things all night, but if her trainer seemed disturbed she had to take action. Victor didn’t want to be noticed but he did want to observe the situation. If it was something that could be avoided, he preferred it.

Victor wasn’t sure what Sonia and Kaname would do, but he and Ghost crept over to the event and peeked from behind a tree. Victor didn’t know what was happening exactly but from his perspective he saw several pokemon that appeared to have taken damage. One of the pokemon that resembled a tree stump, seemed to be looming after the pack. There was a hostile presence that was attacking them and that stump of a pokemon was going to fight it off.

He didn’t know what he could do if he couldn’t see what the pack was fighting. Victor just decided to wait for Sonia to see what should wanted to do. He knew she’d want to protect the pokemon, but they had just dealt with a similar situation the day before and he didn’t know if he wanted to put his pokemon in harm's way again. Ghost however looked as if she was itching to jump in. “Wait, girl,” Victor whispered. “Let’s wait to see what happens.”

user posted imageGhost - -Wants to help-
Health - 100%

@Rissi

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Rissi
 Posted: Today at 02:54 am

Player

Soon after setting the tent, Sonia took out her food and spread it evenly among her three Pokemon. While Kaname and Bebe sat closely on her two sides as they nibbled on their food, Ekans kept a little to the side, noting the Sylveon’s careful eye watching over him. The evening passed in a relaxed atmosphere to the young woman, who used every chance at chatting up her Pokemon as well as Victor and his companions.

Kaname and Bebe, already used to both the tent and Sonia’s presence, were more than happy to get inside and sleep by her side. Ekans hesitated as the girl held the cloth at the entrance open for him, inviting the snake with a move of her head.

“Thanks, but that looks sketchy to me. I’m more used to the trees. Besides, I’m not sure if the fox would be comfortable with me around.”

He explained, but Sonia’s expression was a questioning one, so the snake added in a more cheerful tone: “But thanks for the offer. And am I glad we’re finally stopping. The small one sure is lucky to be carried around.”

He slithered off to the nearest tree and climbed up a branch, then wrapped himself around it, staying close enough for Sonia to see him. The woman waved to him energetically, “So be it. Sleep well, Ekans! Hmm, we still need a name for you…”

With that issue in mind, the brunette hid in her tent for the night.

Sleeping in the forest left the trainer feeling anxious and while she did get a good rest, it was a light sleep of a person who was fully aware that a thin layer of linen wouldn’t protect them from a rampaging pokemon. But as much as the forest was kind enough to leave them be for the night, early in the morning something disturbed them again. Kaname was sitting by his trainer, awake and ready for action, while Sonia was still wrapped in a blanket, afraid to move with Bebe sleeping tightly in her embrace. But when the sudden sounds reached her ears, the woman rose immediately, grabbing her jacket and boots as she bolted out of the tent.

She met with Victor outside. “It sounds like something needs help. Is there another fight?” Sonia was determined to help again. Last time they did, she made a cute new friend. Ekans slithered down the tree to rejoin with them. As Victor took off, the woman hesitated, looking at the sleepy Rattata that was still in her arms. She reached for a pokeball that was inside her jacket. “This will be new to you, Bebe, but I need you to stay inside. It’s for your safety.”

The sphere flashed a red light and pulled the confused rat inside. With that done, Sonia looked at the Sylveon and Ekans by her sides before dashing off towards the sounds.

The scene unfolding before them left the trio wide eyed. Kaname watched the mysterious colors, with the fur along his spine standing up and the blue gaze remaining focused on what seemed like danger. Ekans kept to the back, analyzing the situation and all the affected Pokemon. He was relieved not to be one of them, but they were standing a little close to the source of the trouble for his taste…

On the other hand, Sonia felt her heart racing, both out of anxiety from the unknown enemy and out of fear for these creature’s well being. She wanted to hurry and save them, but seeing that her Pokemon were hesitating and Victor also took a safer approach… she didn’t want to put everyone at risk.

Only herself.

“Wait here,” she ordered both Pokemon before dashing off, straight for the miserable victims. Gligar seemed fine, Phantump was doing something strange that she didn’t want to disturb… it was about Joltik and Pansear. She barely noticed the tiny bug, but she reached for it and attempted to grab it. If it would let her, she would be left with the decision on whether or not she had to run back and hide, or else she would risk herself, the bug and Bebe inside a pokeball, or if she was still able to save Pansear.

Sonia - 100% hp
Used empty pokeball on Bebe.
Using Grabby Hands on Joltik!

Kaname - 100% hp
“D: Human told me to stay”

Ekans - 100% hp
“I don’t speak human but I don’t like this so I’ll just… stay here.”

Bebe - 100% hp
“Hello? What is this place?”

@Shasyu lame and with no code because tablet typing suuucks

--------------------
Sonia Castell
ApplicationTracker

Jillian Cole
ApplicationTracker
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Kaleidoscope a rf/hm based RP PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay
skin by bonbon.