Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Toward The Falls, [Adventure w/Rissi] - [Travel]
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 04:52 PM

Temp

(Egg post 11)

Victor was relieved to see their strategy worked. The audino was down, yanma fled, and morelull was asleep. Wisp quickly rushed over to Victor to be placed in the backpack. He didn’t want to fight anymore today but the seedling was happy to help.

The trainer praised his team before returning them. Spirit didn’t need it but it was nice to be recognized for his strength. Victor returned the bug to his pokeball for a much needed rest. Ghost was still good to go. She had taken. No damage and was ready to press forward.

Victor turned his attention to Sonia and her pokemon. It looked as if the wild Ekans had fetched a berry for Kaname’s poison and he was impressed but it was a fair trade off for their help. He was also glad that everyone was safe.

“Okay, we should seriously get moving. Who knows what else is lurking in this forest,” Victor suggested to Sonia. He hoped they could find a place to camp for the night.

user posted imageGhost - "It is done."
Health - 100%

user posted imageSpirit - "I am unstoppable!"
Health - 67%

user posted imageWisp - "Can I go nap now?"
Health - 100%

@Rissi

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 08:15 PM

Temp

Kaname's energy returned to him, though he did not know why. All of a sudden he was feeling better, even if his stomach still felt funny from the poison. Sonia let out a sigh of relief as she called out to him, "Good job, Kaname! That was Wish! Remember? You really can do it!"

The Pokémon tilted his head in confusion. He wasn't sure exactly how he did it, but it was not the time to worry about it. The battle was still going and he had to make sure everyone was safe and sound... He didn't have the time to go back into his battle stance before he noticed it was actually all over. Victor's Pokémon, together with Bebe, much to Kaname's shock, assaulted Audino all at once, leaving her no chance. And thanks to Wisp, Morelull was out of it as well. As if to give the battle a dramatic end, the allied Ekans tossed the mushroom aside like she was no longer needed.

"Huh. It appears that we really made it," Kaname whispered to himself with disbelief as Ekans disappeared into the nearby bushes. Sonia used the opportunity to run up to her partner, with Bebe following in her footsteps. As the woman crouched down next to the Sylveon, the Rattata tried to approach, but Sonia pushed her back decisively, hiding the small one behind her own back. Even with the danger out of the way, she had to keep Bebe extra safe...

"Kaname, are you okay? I know you used Wish to heal, but you're still poisoned... Hold on, I've got something for you..."

But before she took out her Antidote, Ekans returned, carrying a small present for Kaname. Both the trainer and the Sylveon looked at the berry as it was placed down, then back at Ekans with surprise. The Fairy-type hesitated for a second, before he leaned down to chomp the berry with a few bites. He immediately felt better, as if he had just awoken from a very refreshing nap. He shook his body, sending the remains of purple spores flying off him. Then the Sylveon glanced at Sonia to give her a comforting smile, instantly getting a smile back in response. Phew. It looked like the Ekans had helped him!

"Thanks. You're fairly okay, I admit. It was good to have your assistance in this battle. But it is not me you should be thanking. I was merely acting on behalf of my trainer," he pointed to Sonia with his head, but the woman's gaze was focused on Ekans. He seemed to have taken quite a beating during the battle as well...

"Kaname, try doing that again. You know, Wish. But on Ekans. Like, um... Look at him and focus! And... Wish for him to be healthy? I don't know, I'm not really a Pokémon... I hope that helps..."

Kaname blinked. It was a vague explanation, indeed. He tried to recall how he had managed to recover his strength in battle. He stared at Ekans, but nothing was happening.

Sonia looked over her shoulder at Victor as he spoke, then back at Ekans. "Wait just a moment, please! We need to make sure Ekans is okay. Kaname?" the trainer glanced at her partner, who was rather hesitant about this whole Wish business. "Please?"

The Sylveon's tail swished. He squinted, gazing over the wild Pokémon... He really wished he could make Sonia's request come true, he really did... Suddenly, tiny stars sparkled over the snake's body. That had to be it! Kaname meowed in approval.

"Great! Ekans, you'll be fine in no time," Sonia announced to the wild Pokémon with a wide smile. The stars were a sign, she knew it. With this, their rescue mission had been a success, even though there had been some... casualties. Victor was right, the forest was really danger and admittedly, Ekans was a lot of help. It would be great to have this help alongside them for the rest of their journey. "Say, Ekans, why don't you come with us? We make a great team! Right, Kaname? Right, Victor?"

Kaname grimaced at the suggestion. Okay, maybe this Ekans had been a good ally, but... having a Poison-type predator with them at all times? That was not a pleasant thought. Not in the slightest. Here he was hoping they were going to say their goodbyes and never see another venomous snake in their lives ever again. But, it was Sonia's call. He reluctantly translated, "Oh, you're in luck. My human would like you to join us. It is your decision, so it is completely fine if you say no."

Please say no, the Sylveon added in his thoughts, contrasting strongly with Sonia's wide smile and a hand extended towards Ekans as an invitation.

@Shasyu

Kaname
Level 9 // 85% hp
-1 accuracy. Cured from poison! Using Wish on Ekans!
(I've realized that this shouldn't work normally, but... The battle is over so I hope it's okay. If not, I can edit it out/have wish fail..
Sonia used Befriend attempt on Ekans!

--------------------
[Formerly known as Rissi]

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 02:51 PM

Admin

befriending attempt !
A befriending is attempted on the Ekans. Ekans is pretty chill with everyone in general, but can also be kinda lazy. He wouldn't mind being with a group for safety and so that he doesn't have to work as hard for food and stuff, plus they did save him from certain doom. I'll set the chances at 50%. RNG says... 25! Success! Ekans will start with 12% loyalty.

He could tell the human was excitable, and seemed to like him after that. Well, wasn't that an oddity. She seemed to be speaking to him, though what she was saying was incomprehensible to him. He had never spent too much time around humans, on account of being young and too lazy to go all that way to where humans reside. And this deep in the forest, most humans assumed he was dangerous anyway, so he simply stayed in the best and most comfortable hiding spots.

But she held out a hand with a wide smile on her face, and the sylveon reluctantly translated the human speak. Apparently she wanted him to come along with them on their journey? Huh, that was weird. He wasn't sure just how much he'd want to, you know, move and travel, but being with a group could be fun, and certainly had its benefits. Word around the forest was humans fed their pokemon sometimes. Man, if he didn't have to hunt, his life would be so much easier. The fairy didn't seem too keen on the idea, but wasn't opposing it, so hey, who was he to turn down an interesting offer?

Besides, he could always leave later on if it turned out to be a bother. "Eh, I got nothing better to do, so why not?" He smirked as much as he could, hissing out sweetly the words. The least I could do since you rescued me and all. I can tag along and who knows? Maybe I'll be able to help out sometime in return." To confirm to the weird human who would understand, he lightly bumped his head into her hand in a gesture of friendship.

With that settled, the ekans would follow wherever they were headed, as the world started to get darker and darker, dusk threatening to settle in and pushing them to decide whether to camp out around here or push on in the dark. Either way, the duo would find that they'd be left alone to make camp or continue into the night with their travels.

a wild Morelull has appeared!
level slightly higher than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
67% health. Still Asleep! #BF0C84

wild Ekans befriended!
level 6 ◒ male ◒ Unnerve ◒ Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting
87% Health. #640dbb

a wild Audino has appeared!
level lower than Ghost ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
:U% Health.#DOWNFORTHECOUNT
encounter results!
Ekans befriended! Ghost & Wisp will receive 3 EXP for helping out (even though they only launched one attack each, lol). Spirit takes away the good haul, getting a total 10 EXP for the fight with Yanma and the blow on Audino. Kaname walks away with 6 EXP for the battles and heals. Bebe can have 2 EXP as well.

Spirit is now level 8!
Spirit learns Swift!

Kaname is now level 10!

PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:54 PM

Temp

(Egg Post 15)
[Short post cause I don’t have much to say here.]

Victor was relieved to see that the Ekans accepted Sonia's invitation. From what he knew about her she was a good trainer and would take care of him well. Ghost wagged her tail with joy. She was always excited for more travelling companions. As for the seedling, Wisp, as long as the snake didn’t try to eat him he would be okay.

With night coming, Victor was ready to set up camp. He waited for Sonia to make eye contact. Whenever she did he’d motion that they should get going. It would be a good idea to get some distance from this area in case yanma returned with reinforcements. He began walking ahead as Ghost trotted beside him.

@Rissi

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:20 AM

Temp

As Ekans leaned in closer to make contact with her open palm, Sonia's smile only widened. She wasn't sure if Ekans would agree or even understand what she meant, but everything worked out fine. She patted his head gently. Admittedly, the snake's skin was unlike that of Kaname or Bebe. With the lack of hair, it was hard and strange to touch, but she couldn't hold back on the gesture of affection. "Aw, you're such a sweetie. Welcome to the team!"

The woman would love to spend some time with her new companion and get to know one another, but with the night closing in on them, and the fact that the aggressive Pokémon could be still around, she knew that lingering here would be a bad idea. She stood up, smiling warmly at Ekans, then turned to Victor. He seemed to motion for her to continue the journey. Sonia hurriedly picked up her belongings and Bebe and joined Victor, with Kaname walking next to her and Ekans slithering in the back silently.

"Sorry about taking so long! But look, we made a new friend. Um, it's a shame about the others though..." she glanced shortly at Audino. "After we get away from this spot and make camp for the night. There might be more dangers lurking in the forest when it's dark and our Pokémon are tired. They could use some sleep."

As they walked, Ekans was curiously eyeing the group. He hadn't taken that much of a good look at them. Two humans, one fox with strange feelers, one frosty fox, a seedling, a bug and food. Wait... Was that purple one really meant to be food? He glanced at Kaname, the one he was most familiar with. Although the Sylveon was keeping some distance, he made sure to check up on the new team mate to make sure he was not up to anything; a lot like Sonia was, except she was only making sure he was still with them, and she gave Ekans a happy grin each time.

"So, I might be reading it all wrong," he hissed to Kaname quietly, watching Sonia's back. "But the human is carrying a small Pokémon... Is this going to be our food for the night?"

Kaname froze in his tracks. "W-what?! Bebe?! No! She is one of us. We've been caring for her ever since she was an egg! Don't even think about eating her!"

"Right, of course. Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to harm her, if she's with us. That's why I asked." Ekans assured, although the Sylveon continued eyeing him suspiciously. One can never trust Poison-type Pokémon, he believed. Even if this Ekans was their ally in the battle and even if he was now with them... Kaname promised to himself to be watching him.

If no unexpected events occurred for the next few minutes, Sonia would eventually stop, looking around. "Think this place might be good to set out camp? In the end, we are still in a forest, so I'm afraid no spot would be completely safe, but at least the ones from before shouldn't follow us this far." [

@Shasyu Long post because new team dynamics :'D -hugs Ekans-]

Kaname
<_< Never trust Poison-types...
Bebe
:3

Still unnamed Ekans
:o

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 11:07 PM

Admin

As they camped out, the sun setting and the final bits of daylight vanishing on the horizon, they'd be left to rest peacefully. The night would leave them undisturbed, no creatures coming out to bother them despite the hidden activity high in the trees above them, and further into the forest. The further they got from Ashfield, the more dangerous and hostile creatures would become. But for now, they'd be able to rest to morning, the start of a new day being marked as the sun's rays started to peak out in a myriad of hues.

But it seemed they wouldn't be given terribly much time to get ready for the day. The screams of a monkey would be heard, a thump on the ground nearby quickly following the bellowing disturbing the morning air. A small red and tan furred monkey, two large ears and a tuft of hair in the shape of a flame, laid on the ground, the source of both sounds. It whimpered in pain, ever so slowly turning onto it's stomach before getting on its four limbs, shaking as it tried to recover from the fall. It looked around, clearly panicked, but not paying any mind to the humans or their pokemon as it looked for... something.

Another pokemon started to plummet shortly after, though made significantly less noise. Though, before the purple creature could hit the ground, it extended its wings and caught the air, causing it to slow its descent and glide towards the ground instead. It got to the ground, landing on its tail and looking up towards the trees, growling as its expression shared the angered noise it made. It was also looking around, but looked less scared and more just ready to beat whatever had caused them to fall.

A a high-pitched, but quieter screeching noise started up as well. If they looked up to see, they would see it, but it was so small it was hard to tell just what was making the noise so far away. But, about halfway down the distance, a little stump came floating out from behind a tree in a rush. The little stump, with two spouts on either side and carved circles for eyes in the front, head a small, wispy black body coming from it, bottom and top of the hollow stump. It hurried over and caught the little creature, descending to the ground and laying the little yellow spider on the ground gently, where it simply bawled in despair and pain.

Then the air started to twist and morph around them, a strange cacophony of colors starting to form. It almost seemed like a silhouette of a very large creature was forming, seeming from nothing, as if it was simply coming into existence. But with a flourish towards it and extending its little black arms, the phantump pushed into action. The vision that was forming by them seemed to stop growing, holding where it was. The illusion was stopped in its tracks and the little ghost sought to fight back, trying to adjust and dispel the image forming, causing it to flicker a bit. It persisted, trying to form while the creature kept interrupting it, not focused on the others or what they were doing for the moment.

a wild Phantump has appeared!
100% health. Trying to help the poor creatures, fighting off an illusion?

a wild Gligar has appeared!
level slightly lower than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
61% Health. #ANGER

a wild Pansear has appeared!
level similar to Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
43% health. SOMETHING IS DOIN ME A SCARE!

a wild Joltik has appeared!
level lower than Kaname ◒ male ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
35% health. #CRYING

a wild ??? has appeared!
level ?? ◒ gender ?? ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 10:23 AM

Temp

It was a relief that the travelling companions were able to rest peacefully through the night. They had a long day and the battle that took place was surely stressful. Their pokemon had taken quite a bit of damage and needed the quiet night. With the exception of Ghost, Victor kept his other pokemon in their pokeballs. This wasn't like camping on the outskirts of Ashfield. At least there, Victor want concerned with strange pokemon attacking them while they slept.

Waking the next morning, Victor took a look around camp. He wanted to make sure everything was still there. Ghost woke shortly after her trainer. Yawning and stretching before she walked up to him for her morning pet. Victor looked down at the little fox and rubbed her head. She embraced his hand joyfully, wagging her tails rapidly.

After packing up camp, Victor could hear screeching not too far away. Immediately the trainer turned to Sonia and gave her a look that said “Did you hear that?” Ghost reacted more to her trainer than the actual noise. She heard things all night, but if her trainer seemed disturbed she had to take action. Victor didn’t want to be noticed but he did want to observe the situation. If it was something that could be avoided, he preferred it.

Victor wasn’t sure what Sonia and Kaname would do, but he and Ghost crept over to the event and peeked from behind a tree. Victor didn’t know what was happening exactly but from his perspective he saw several pokemon that appeared to have taken damage. One of the pokemon that resembled a tree stump, seemed to be looming after the pack. There was a hostile presence that was attacking them and that stump of a pokemon was going to fight it off.

He didn’t know what he could do if he couldn’t see what the pack was fighting. Victor just decided to wait for Sonia to see what should wanted to do. He knew she’d want to protect the pokemon, but they had just dealt with a similar situation the day before and he didn’t know if he wanted to put his pokemon in harm's way again. Ghost however looked as if she was itching to jump in. “Wait, girl,” Victor whispered. “Let’s wait to see what happens.”

user posted imageGhost - -Wants to help-
Health - 100%

@Rissi

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 02:54 AM

Temp

Soon after setting the tent, Sonia took out her food and spread it evenly among her three Pokemon. While Kaname and Bebe sat closely on her two sides as they nibbled on their food, Ekans kept a little to the side, noting the Sylveon’s careful eye watching over him. The evening passed in a relaxed atmosphere to the young woman, who used every chance at chatting up her Pokemon as well as Victor and his companions.

Kaname and Bebe, already used to both the tent and Sonia’s presence, were more than happy to get inside and sleep by her side. Ekans hesitated as the girl held the cloth at the entrance open for him, inviting the snake with a move of her head.

“Thanks, but that looks sketchy to me. I’m more used to the trees. Besides, I’m not sure if the fox would be comfortable with me around.”

He explained, but Sonia’s expression was a questioning one, so the snake added in a more cheerful tone: “But thanks for the offer. And am I glad we’re finally stopping. The small one sure is lucky to be carried around.”

He slithered off to the nearest tree and climbed up a branch, then wrapped himself around it, staying close enough for Sonia to see him. The woman waved to him energetically, “So be it. Sleep well, Ekans! Hmm, we still need a name for you…”

With that issue in mind, the brunette hid in her tent for the night.

Sleeping in the forest left the trainer feeling anxious and while she did get a good rest, it was a light sleep of a person who was fully aware that a thin layer of linen wouldn’t protect them from a rampaging pokemon. But as much as the forest was kind enough to leave them be for the night, early in the morning something disturbed them again. Kaname was sitting by his trainer, awake and ready for action, while Sonia was still wrapped in a blanket, afraid to move with Bebe sleeping tightly in her embrace. But when the sudden sounds reached her ears, the woman rose immediately, grabbing her jacket and boots as she bolted out of the tent.

She met with Victor outside. “It sounds like something needs help. Is there another fight?” Sonia was determined to help again. Last time they did, she made a cute new friend. Ekans slithered down the tree to rejoin with them. As Victor took off, the woman hesitated, looking at the sleepy Rattata that was still in her arms. She reached for a pokeball that was inside her jacket. “This will be new to you, Bebe, but I need you to stay inside. It’s for your safety.”

The sphere flashed a red light and pulled the confused rat inside. With that done, Sonia looked at the Sylveon and Ekans by her sides before dashing off towards the sounds.

The scene unfolding before them left the trio wide eyed. Kaname watched the mysterious colors, with the fur along his spine standing up and the blue gaze remaining focused on what seemed like danger. Ekans kept to the back, analyzing the situation and all the affected Pokemon. He was relieved not to be one of them, but they were standing a little close to the source of the trouble for his taste…

On the other hand, Sonia felt her heart racing, both out of anxiety from the unknown enemy and out of fear for these creature’s well being. She wanted to hurry and save them, but seeing that her Pokemon were hesitating and Victor also took a safer approach… she didn’t want to put everyone at risk.

Only herself.

“Wait here,” she ordered both Pokemon before dashing off, straight for the miserable victims. Gligar seemed fine, Phantump was doing something strange that she didn’t want to disturb… it was about Joltik and Pansear. She barely noticed the tiny bug, but she reached for it and attempted to grab it. If it would let her, she would be left with the decision on whether or not she had to run back and hide, or else she would risk herself, the bug and Bebe inside a pokeball, or if she was still able to save Pansear.

Sonia - 100% hp
Used empty pokeball on Bebe.
Using Grabby Hands on Joltik!

Kaname - 100% hp
“D: Human told me to stay”

Ekans - 100% hp
“I don’t speak human but I don’t like this so I’ll just… stay here.”

Bebe - 100% hp
“Hello? What is this place?”

@Shasyu lame and with no code because tablet typing suuucks

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jan 27 2018, 10:27 PM

Admin

A deep, yet bouncy giggling drifted in from the trees, the fighting illusions masking where it was coming from, the sound pushing in from different directions as they twisted and moved, the phantump doing what she could to fight off the more powerful illusion. But with a single move from the unknown spirit, her efforts were shut down. Her power was disabled, though temporary, it would be bad for them as none of the others could possibly fight off the strong powers trying to trick them.

She turned quickly, to see if she could help any of them. A couple humans were around, with their own pokemon. "no.... run..." She whined at them, an airy voice blowing the words towards the pokemon, hoping to get them to obey. The last thing they needed was more victims she likely wouldn't be able to protect. No, the bloodlust of this spirit was endless, and they needed to try and survive until it grew too tired and went to rest. It was morning, so the nocturnal ghost should be receding soon. Seeing the joltik was being helped, she dived towards the pansear. The joltik allowed Sonia to pick it up, too scared to react.

But she'd picked the wrong creature. Briefly, the pokemon attacking appeared up above them, laughing in that strangely deep voice as she focused. It was an odd imitation skull mask, with a black cloak covering what would likely be the oddly shaped body beneath it. One large red eye moved between the two holes for the eye, floating between them as it moved towards them, jerking as she cast her night shade at the gligar. It barely had time to squeak before the attack hit, doing intense damage and causing the purple pokemon to lose consciousness.

The little stump ghost gasped, but didn't leave the monkey's side, hoping to shield it. She wouldn't be able to help much, but shouldn't she try? She resolved to try attacking after a couple moments, the gligar hitting the ground flat, but was too late. The duskull pulled up an illusion, a large image starting to form. Flying in the air as it formed, building its body to stretch 15 feet from head to tail, the blue and purple three headed dragon flew in the air on black wings. All three heads roared, though not as loudly as a real dragon might. Still, the image hid the ghost once more, keeping his exact location uncertain so she'd be safe from attacks, unless they got lucky.

100% health. Trying to help the poor creatures, fighting off an illusion?

11% Health. Fainted!

35% health. #CRYING

a wild ??? has appeared!
level higher than Kaname ◒ female ◒ ability unknown ◒ moves unknown
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 11:31 AM

Temp

With Sonia arriving beside him, Victor thought she was surely going to tell him that they should let this go and run the other way. They had just been through a tough fight and needed to get moving, but he also didn’t like leaving pokemon behind to be tormented. After all, this is how he met Wisp. What he didn’t expect the girl to do was run off on her own and make an attempt to grab one of the troubled pokemon while leaving her team behind. “Are you insane!?” Victor cried out as Sonia ran into the assault.

The trainer watched his ally pick up the little yellow insect that had taken a lot of damage prior to their arrival. Victor couldn’t let her run out there alone without any protection. He definitely couldn’t stay on the sidelines while she put herself at risk either. Victor rushed forward with Ghost at his side, not needing to command her to follow. Entering the haunting mist filled with terrified and beaten pokemon around him. While Sonia darted off with the little joltik, Victor made an attempt to scoop up the unconscious bat-like creature that was lying near the phantump who was trying to protect it. It wasn’t as injured as the bug, but did it look very angry.

While he was reaching down his eyes locked onto the mist as it’s true form briefly showed. A skull mask and glowing red eye drifting back and forth between the two eye sockets. “A duskull?” He asked himself as a cold chill shot up his spine. Meanwhile, the phantump had rushed over to the frightened monkey to protect it, but unfortunately the ghost had attacked the gligar that Victor was trying to save. The poor thing didn’t stand a chance against the night shade. It was knocked unconscious and Victor wasn’t sure if it was going to make it.

Victor had to do something, though. He picked up the unconscious gargoyle and placed it over his shoulders. The duskull was now tormenting the Phantump that was trying to protect this odd band of pokemon. “Ghost, use roar!” the trainer commanded. The little fox put herself in between the phantom and her trainer, letting out a frightening growl that would typically send pokemon running in the other direction. If it could not succeed then Victor only hoped it would throw the ghost-type off balance a bit.

With that attempt being made, Victor made his way toward the monkey and phantump. The little stump seemed to be frozen in fear and was not going to move. Was it trapped in an illusion? Victor already picked up one pokemon and could only carry one more. He attempted to grab the little injured monkey. “Hey, little guy, I’m going to help you, but you gotta trust me,” he knew it wouldn’t understand, but perhaps soothing words would let it know he wasn’t hostile.

After letting out her roar, Ghost rushed over to her trainer. “It’s okay, we help,” the fox yipped. Maybe, it was better to let her do the talking. If the monkey allowed the trainer to pick him up, then he’d run for the camp. Victor did not want to leave the phantump behind, but with the joltik out of the way, he hoped Sonia could do something about it.

user posted imageGhost - ~Used Roar on Duskull!~ - "Ghost v Ghost?"
Health - 100%

@Rissi

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 01:04 PM

Temp

Sonia was surely glad that contact with the yellow bug didn't cause any electric shocks - she was unfamiliar with this Pokémon, but it looked like the type to do that. With this one safely in one hand, as it was small enough to fit in just one, the woman looked around to analyze her chances and decide on the next step. She heard Victor call after her and her heart sunk as she saw that he and Ghost followed into the misty battlefield. The last thing she wanted was risking others, she merely wanted to protect. She could only find comfort in the fact that Kaname and Ekans were obediently staying behind...

The friendly ghost rushed to help the monkey and Sonia felt more encouraged to protect the helpless creatures from whatever was attacking them. The ghostly opponent showed its true form for a moment, and Sonia felt as if her heart had stopped. She had seen this Pokémon before, she couldn't remember where, just as she couldn't remember many things, but there were no pleasant memories associated with it for sure. She took a step back as the opponent launched an attack... and then took form of a large dragon with multiple heads. With each millisecond, she was growing more convinced that they needed to run. A thought resounded in the back of her memory, reminding her that Dragons were weak to Fairy-type moves, and she conveniently had a Fairy-type with her... But she quickly dismissed the thought when she suddenly realized just how close said Fairy-type was.

"Kaname, no! Stay back! I need to protect them, but not if we risk hurting you," she protested immediately, as the Sylveon, with the hair along his back standing up, lowered his body as if in preparation to pounce the monster. Though he was standing in front of her protectively, his paws were shaking. He had to realize just how powerful this opponent was. Not only was he going against his own safety, but also against Sonia's orders... but he couldn't watch as his trainer stood there in front of a large dragon.

It was then when the two noticed Ghost stepping in with her Roar and Victor attempting to grab the other wild Pokémon. Sonia took another step back, noticing Ekans still keeping to the back with the corner of her eye. Whatever they were dealing with, it had defeated most of the Pokémon nearby. Ekans was clearly scared. This was nothing like the battle from yesterday. This ghost was doing some tricks. Turning itself in a dragon was bad enough, and Sonia knew it would be foolish to stay and see what else it could do. This settled it.

"We have to run! Tree ghost, come with us!" Sonia called out to Phantump, uncertain if she was really expecting it to listen. Before she turned away, she gave one more command to her Sylveon: "Kaname, don't let it stay behind! Grab it and run! Ekans, retreat!"

The Sylveon glanced at the friendly ghost. There was no time to reason. He hopped closer to her and reached for her with one ribbon, trying to wrap it around the stump - he felt like this was a body part that he could physically touch. Whether he'd manage or not, he would only go for one attempt, before Sonia, would repeat her order: "We're going!" Then, without looking back, he would run after her, with Ekans slithering behind them as fast as he could, all three hurrying back where they came from.

@Shasyu

Sonia
holding the Joltik, not wanting to risk her precious ribbon dog. run!
Kaname
D:< protecc the human. try to grab friendly ghost? and also run
Bebe
Helloooo, where am I

Still unnamed Ekans
nopenopenope

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 12:00 AM

Admin

The dragon towering above them roared once more, the second more powerful than the first. The vulpix's roar attack was unfortunately unsuccessful, the duskull having moved after covering itself in the illusion of the Hydreigon. The dark beast stomped forward towards them, giving the humans barely a moment to collect the others and try to be off. Luckily for the group, the dragon was somewhat slow. Unbeknownst to them, this illusion was quite powerful, and difficult for the ghost to conjure and hold, so it was difficult and tedious to also make it move.

The pansear, still struck with fear from the dragon above them now, hardly had anything to say in reaction to being approached. Terrified eyes remained on the conjuration in front of him, and he was petrified by it. He'd heard stories about the dragons, and had long been told to stay away from them. For them to be in this part of the forest was unheard of! So when Victor went to lift him, he did not fight back nor react, simply lingering his gaze on the dragon approaching.

The phantump was endlessly thankful that the humans were assisting in getting the other pokemon out of here. They had gathered all of them up, and it almost seemed as if they wanted her to come along as well. The sylveon extended a ribbon towards her, but she focused her power to go intangible, causing the ribbon to phase through her. No, if they all left together, she knew the duskull would only continue chase, even if day was coming quickly. The ghost would not simply give up if they all ran together.

So, she'd give it something else to chase. She knew she could better dodge and avoid the pokemon's attacks, and felt confident enough that she could hold out until the sun had fully risen and caused the duskull to retreat and rest for the day. She moved up, into the dragon and used an Astonish attack, disrupting the image slightly. It shook, but returned to shape, though the pokemon conjured was frozen in place a moment as the duskull recovered from the potential attack, even if it had missed. The phantump found where it was hiding, and flew around the hydreigon to pursue and grab it's attention, allowing the others to make their escape.

100% health.

11% Health. Fainted!

35% health. #CRYING

a wild Duskull has appeared!
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 11:54 AM

Temp

Victor Emerson

@Rissi

With Ghost’s roar being unsuccessful, there was nothing she could do against the massive dragon. Illusion or not, it wasn’t worth risking the fox’s safety for a chance that the pokemon behind the facade could be beaten. Even with Victor and Sonia having grabbed the weakened pokemon, the trainer couldn’t help but feel like a failure. The phantump that they had left behind was fighting off the illusion as best it could. Even if he’d normally try to avoid these situations he couldn’t allow Sonia to attempt this rescue all on her own.

The pansear allowed the human to pick him up and with that he called for the vulpix to keep up with him. The two ran for safety where Sonia was hiding out with the joltik. Holding the monkey in his arms and the gligar on his shoulders, Victor wondered what they were going to do next. They would surely have to run back to the camp and grab their things. Would they be able to do that without the duskull catching up with them? That was even considering that it would follow.

Kaname was unsuccessful in getting the phantump to come along with him. Victor hoped the fairy type would return back to his trainer soon so they could get going. Since the gligar was unconscious he didn’t want to set it down somewhere in the forest to leave it for dead. He didn’t even know if anyone one of these wild pokemon would look after it. Did they even know each other outside this encounter?

Victor took one last look at the two ghosts in battle. The trainer didn’t like that they were leaving the stump behind, but she was sacrificing herself so that they could get away and he couldn’t let that be in vain. “Come on,” he said, turning to Sonia. “Get Kaname and let’s get back to camp.” At least there they could figure out what to do next. Whether it be tending to the weakened pokemon or sending them on their way.

user posted imageGhost - We out!

--------------------
PM
^
Aya
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 12:57 PM

Temp

As Kaname failed to grab the ghost that was on their side, he and Ekans only followed after Sonia empty-handed. The woman stopped for a moment to wait for Victor and Ghost, catching a glimpse of the little friendly creature that stayed behind for their sake. She felt bad for leaving it like that, but with the helpless Joltik that was cradling in her hands, and the two other weakened Pokémon that Victor had, she knew they were doing the right thing. All in all, Sonia fully understood the little ghost's motivations. If she could, she would also sacrifice herself to protect others.

They took off, heading for the camp, struggling to balance between the forest's flora. They could only hope that they would not be followed - both Sonia and Kaname looked over their shoulders every now and then, so that they could react appropiately in case the monster had chosen to go after them after all. Leading it to their camp would be a terrible idea.

Sonia welcomed the familiar sight of her tent with a cheerful cry, "We made it!" She slowed down, approaching her tent's entrance and kneeling down in front of it. She inhaled deeply, finally catching a good breath after the sprint, and held Joltik up, offering him to Kaname. "Sweetie, could you do a Wish on this little thing? The others will probably need it too, so be careful not to exhaust yourself."

She was a little too shaked to be speaking clearly and slowly, so her Sylveon didn't quite catch it all, but the command was clear: Wish. They had only learned to make use of it the other day, and she was already making him heal everything in the forest. With that in mind, it was only natural that she would appreciate having a move like this in her Pokémon's arsenal, with the woman's desire to help the weak. Kaname was happy he could help her out.

The Sylveon blinked a few times, his gaze focused on the bug as tiny stars flew over the yellow fluffy body and the healing effects would take place soon.

Sonia nodded as if telling herself that everything was going to be alright. She turned her attention to Victor. "How are they doing? Maybe we should hide everyone in a tent for a while, so they can good a rest. That would be good for them."

@Shasyu

Sonia
protecc the everyone
Kaname
Using Wish on Joltik! Glad that there are no PP on Terrene!

--------------------

Sonia CastellTracker

Jillian ColeTracker
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 09:02 PM

Admin

After avoiding their attempt to pull her with them, as admirable as the gesture was, the phantump was grateful they gave up quickly on her and started to turn and run. She would be fine, most likely. And even if this form was broken in sacrifice, she would simply wander, repair, and find a new body to inhabit. Yes, it was much better than one of the living being taken much before their time. She would do all she could to prevent that from occurring, the little stump ghost staring up at the large three headed dragon conjured in front of her.

The Joltik was still crying uncontrollably, little squeaks coming from its tiny body as it sobbed, the tiny tears barely wetting her hand as she held the pokemon. Then, the wish attack took it's effect, which made the spider feel a lot better. His crying stopped, though he still softly sobbed a bit more from the shock and fear he was still feeling. But with his body healed, he looked around for somewhere to hide. Seeing the tent, and all the cover it would provide, he hopped out of Sonia's hands and onto the ground, rushing into the tent and trying to find some cloth to hide beneath.

The pansear was finally coming around as well, his paralyzing state of fear starting to wear off as his savior ran far away from the ghost that had been plaguing them. As the spirit's illusion was left out of sight, he started to relax, his body physically loosening as he waited until Victor would stop. Once he did, he would try to wiggle to the ground, assuming the man wouldn't prevent him from doing so. Then, he looked around, and dashed for the tent, not quite convinced the ghost wasn't still following him. He leaped around Kaname and Sonia, and into the tent to huddle up under a blanket for safety.

100% health.

11% Health. Fainted!

43% health. SAFETY!!! Hiding in the tent.

85% health. Sobbing softly now. Hiding in the tent.

a wild Duskull has appeared!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.