Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Heck the Holidays, [dev/delibird]
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 06:03 PM

Temp

Blue knew something felt off about this season. Although she was deprived of memories of her past life, she could still clearly picture small particles of snow falling down. The thought of it created a solemn feeling within her. She was gazing out the so-called window of Chuck's place, watching the sky with an unaltered blank expression. Behind her, the group of pokemon that always accompanied her were speaking. Mainly Sasha, who seemed dramatic in speech and made exaggerated facial expressions at the baby stunky Pyro.

Mary the houndour stood closely by Sasha, smiling brightly at the small baby pokemon. Fluffy was the only one absent from the group, where she was speaking with Whiskey, Chuck's herdier. Chuck himself and his maractus Scotch were cooking something for themselves. Still, the girl lied by the window, away from the crowd and staring up at the sky.

"Chuck, are there any things we ever celebrate here?" Blue called, not even turning over her shoulder.
"The delibirds like to leave shit around, if that's what 'cha mean." The man retorted.
"Delibird?"

The name sounded so familiar, yet she couldn't put her finger on it. Blue finally turned her head from the window and stared at the man cooking. "Do you think I might be able to see one?"
"Yeah, sure. I guess. Why the hell do you bother in this cold?"
"It interests me."
"Fine, whatever. Just be back by tomorrow morning. I can't be trusted to keep care of your poke posse."

And so, Blue immediately withdrew from the window and hastily put on her jacket. It was cold out, and she at least wanted some way to keep warm. As she grabbed her pack, a small nip in her ankle made her flinch. When the girl looked down, she saw Pyro pawing at her leg and then bouncing in the air. His eyes begged to be carried, and Blue couldn't say no to the pleading eyes.

Once she had picked up the stunky and wrapped him in her arms, a bleat from Sasha rose in the air, along with a bark from Mary. Blue sighed, but nodded to the two as well. Fluffy was the only one not begging to go, instead she seemed to flatout ignore the group.

Blue waved goodbye to Chuck and slowly walked out of the door. As soon as the door swung open, a chilling breeze greeted them. Pyro cried in shock and hissed at the cold, hot air erupting from his mouth. Blue winced and started to walk, Mary and Sasha close behind.

((Baby Post: 4
((Also taking the roundish, small, hard object wrapped in thin, plain cloth for this thread.

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 10:49 AM

Temp

The sky was dark and the air felt cold. Clouds covered the stars, but yet there was no snow falling. There was barely anyone in the streets, the ones that lingered finding their way home. For some reason, Blue preferred the busy streets than this vacant path. Despite having those glares and murmurs and whatever else, the girl felt... Different without them. She had nowhere to go to right now and she moved slower than usual. The cold made her shiver and hug the baby pokemon in her arms tighter.

Sasha and Mary walked close together, the two each keeping each other warm. Sasha with her fluffy wool and Mary with her fiery breath. Blue smiled down at them, but her eyes didn't show the natural warmth that they always did. She was tired and wanted to sleep, but she was determined to find this pokemon that tugged at her mind so much. Her boots barely made a dent in the cold dirt as she walked along it.

As Blue walked through the cold, the dark seemed to grow bigger and bigger. The girl sighed and pulled up her hood. They approached a familiar alleyway, and a prick of sudden sadness made its way through her head. The girl made her way into the alley, home. It was small and uncomfortable, but it was home. Sasha started bleating something to Mary, who replied with a small bark of confusion. Blue subtly wished she could understand pokemon language.

Well, there was nobody there. No delibird, no human, nothing. The alleyway was just a dark path leading to another array of housing. Snake Eyes was over there, but they wouldn't be open at this time. Blue sighed, realizing she probably should of gotten Chuck something for this Winter. She sighed once more when she realized that she couldn't buy anything for him because she was pretty broke and booze wouldn't be a good gift for him, considering how much he already had of it.

Through her thoughts, a figure shifted behind the group. Pyro squeaked in anger at the cold, and the figure sprinted off. This action caused enough noise to alert Blue and she turned to the sound. Her eyes widened slightly and the girl immediately started to run after it. Sasha and Mary flinched up in shock at the sudden change in attitude, and merely watched the girl run off before they soon followed after.

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 11:32 AM

Temp

The chase was short, despite the alleyways and shop stands that might of gotten in the way. Where the figure went, Blue was running like a rocket to. Pyro was squeaking in confusion and terror at the change in pace and constantly struggled, even at one point trying to scratch himself free. Blue wouldn't let him, and instead just tightened her hugging hold of the stunky.

Sasha and Mary tried to follow after, but Sasha was rather slow and couldn't keep up with the fast-moving human. Mary tried to help her friend catch up, but failed. In the end, the two were left behind. They slowly but surely made their way back to Chuck's place. Sasha was rather mad and puzzled at the human for leaving them, but Mary comforted her in saying that the human was probably too caught up in the moment to notice.

Blue's gaze was simply focused. Although her strides were short, her speed was well and she was bit by bit growing closer to the running figure. At points, the figure tersely turned and threw an item at the human and stunky. Sometimes the item exploded and sometimes the item merely lied on the ground.

The chase ended when the running figure suddenly turned into another alleyway, Blue slid to the side and continued her chase. Finally, the girl tripped on a stray rock and she tumbled onto the cold and hard ground. Blue made sure she was landing on her side, not wanting to cause harm to the baby in her arms. Once she got over the shock and pain of falling, she merely turned on her back and processed what had just happened... Where were Sasha and Mary?

Panic began to set in as she sat up, but a stinging in her arm made her flinch. Her injured arm fell and the hand of the other raced to seize at the stinging. This let Pyro struggled out of the human's grasp, but he did not run off. Instead, the stunky just nudged his trainer with a little force.

Blue's sadness from before started to grow and she soon began to realize it was there. The girl folded her arms and just pulled at her jacket sleeves. She leaned against a wall in the alley and sighed. Where were they..? Her worry for the missing dog and sheep started to grow, but was soon replaced with another emotion as the same figure from before made itself known.

Delibird stepped towards the duo.

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 11:49 AM

Temp

Nothing could compare to emotions that rose in Blue as she stared at that delibird. The mere appearance of the pokemon started a war inside her head. She didn't even know it's name, for she had forgotten what Chuck had told her. All that she could remember from this bird was an overwhelming force of grief and sorrow.

Blue started to bawl, unable to hold in this emotion. Pyro, frightened, backed up from the now shaking and crying human. Blue stared at the delibird, no plain emotion in her expression. She didn't even know what this pokemon was, why was she reacting like this? Blue tried to stop herself from shaking, but came to no avail. She tried to press herself against the wall more, but that also didn't work. Unable to help herself from how she was reacting, she only stared into the eyes of the confused delibird.

She was confused as well, with everything. She couldn't recall what had happened to her with this pokemon, but somehow thought that she had known this pokemon all her life. The tears on her face started to freeze, and Blue suddenly stumbled up. She approached the delibird and quickly embraced it. She was quiet for a moment, except for her tears. Moments passed by, and Blue started to scream. She slowly stopped once the delibird tried to shake free, but Blue only held tighter. "Nickolas, I'm so sorry! Nickolas, I'm sorry!" She suddenly shouted, not even knowing who she was referring to.

After a final pause between the two, Blue hesitantly let go of the delibird. Her expression was pained and the tears still rolled down her face. Pyro whimpered and pawed at the human's leg. Blue nodded slowly to the stunky and bent down to pick him up. While she was, a sudden feeling of sleepiness overtook her. She felt super tired, having been beforehand and from the prior chase.

Everything around Blue went black and she felt herself fall to the ground once again.

--------------------
PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 12:11 PM

Temp

The noise around Blue slowly stirred her awake. Everything was dark until she opened her eyes. A bright light made her eyes quickly close, and she shifted around in instinct. The rough shaking of paws made her slowly open her eyes again.

Sasha was bleating nonsense at her, stamping the ground with her paw. Mary sat nearby, too worried to stand near the sheep. A light weight had fallen off of her as she shifted around and that weight was roughly shaking her, despite being a baby. Pyro hissed some gibberish at her and joined his adopted mother in her stomping. Blue groaned and sat up, only to have Sasha break away and tackle Blue in some sort of hug. The mareep was still spurting words the human couldn't understand.

"Well, look who decided to wake up."

Chuck circled around to Blue's line of sight, his expression not angry neither pleased. In his left hand was a large bottle of glass, half of the contents already gone. Chuck sighed and bent down. He placed his right hand on Blue's shoulder. "Listen, kid... You're a real fucking idiot. I was standing in my kitchen, having a grand ol' time until Bloody Mary and that sheep 'o yours came hitting my door. Some time later, I see you fucking knocked out on my lawn! What the hell happened!"

Blue stared in subtle horror at Chuck as he took a drink from his bottle. The girl stumbled on her first words. "I-I-I... I started chasing after a delibird, and... Left them behind... I didn't know they were lost! I started worrying, and this delibird came along and... I think I passed out..? I don't know about being on your lawn though... Do you think the delibird dragged me there..?"
"Might be, because there was a small pile of shit with you. Not actual shit, just some yearly gifts. I have what's probably yours over here."

Chuck stood and walked away, leaving Blue with her group of pokemon except Fluffy the durant. She watched as Pyro joined Sasha on her lap and they both cuddled against her. Blue smiled lightly and petted Mary once she walked over to lay down besides the human. A gruff snort came from the corner and Chuck came back, Whiskey the herdier following at the heels.

"Here you go kid, enjoy your shit." Chuck chuckled, tossing her the gift and taking another sip of his bottle. Once the man sat down, he smiled with his yellow grin. "You know, for a stupid bird, these things bring pretty good beer. It's better than I expected."

Blue chuckled a little at him and slowly unwrapped the small gift.

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 02:23 PM

Admin

Present Received!
🎁 x1 everstone

I will add this to your index!

PM
^
BestBella
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 09:01 PM

Temp

As Blue opened the gift, she was confused at first. She took the rock from the light wrapping and glanced up at Chuck, who spit his drink out from laughing so hard. The girl flinched at first, but soon tried to laugh with him. She was still confused at the gift.

After a long fit of laughter, Chuck snatched the rock from her hands. Whiskey walked up to sniff the rock and the boss quickly shoved him away with an elbow. "Hmm... Seems like it's an everstone. Thank god it's that. It'd still be funnier if it was just a fucking rock." The man handed Blue back her gift and she started look over it. The everstone had little cryptic markings along the face of it. Huh.

Sasha seemed to nudge at the everstone, staring at it blankly. Blue held up the stone and gazed at the markings more, trying to make any sense of it. A small bark from Whiskey made the girl flinch and the everstone fell out of her hands. The rock fell into Sasha's wool, and seemed to disappear instantly. As Blue looked in shock and slight horror, she could hear Chuck cackling madly.

Sasha sighed as she felt something stuck in her fur. Well, that thing was going to be there for a while. The mareep merely stared up at her human in some sort of mock angry gaze and sighed. "(What the actual fuck, human?)" She asked, knowing that she couldn't even hear her.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 03:31 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ +100 tokens for completing a topic
▲▲ x1 everstone

I don't think there's anything here for Pokemon loyalty or EXP, but this was a very interesting read, and I wonder- will this breakdown lead to a partial recovery of a few memories, or change her in any other way? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON, BOOZE AND BLUES

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.