|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Dec 14 2017, 01:29 PM
I like to color flowers and Pokemon. I'm working on learning to draw, so maybe eventually I'll also be able to draw my own flowers, which would vastly increase my options in terms of what plants/flowers I can do. I've heard rumors that drawing flowers is a lot easier than drawing people and animals, so I have high hopes that this will be coming in less than a year.
Shop Rule Stuff:
I don't like coming up with this so I'm going to basically steal Kaien's, like so:
Once you've decided what you want, reply below listing which options you would like ONLY! This thread is for tracking purposes, so please keep your replies very minimal. Extra details around the specifics of what you want should be sent to me in a PM. That way, if I need clarification on anything, we can PM back and forth (or Discord/Steam, if you would prefer) without cluttering up this shop thread.
Please note: I won't accept payment until the code is complete, however I will not provide the actual coding for it until payment is processed. It goes:
Request - > Details Discussion (via PM/Discord/Steam)(including which images I should use) - > Coloring and Layering -> Revisions - > Final Product Preview - > Payment - > Image Uploaded and Sent To Buyer
- If you want, you can pick a flower yourself.
- Alternatively, I can pick one for you based on the species and temperament of the Pokemon.
Note: Currently, I need to be able to find a suitable black-and-white illustration of the flower/plant. If I can't, I'll need to go with a second choice.
- Species: Pretty much any real Pokemon you want. (Fakemon probably not, unless you're able to provide a bunch of reference images and a black-and-white version.)
- Color: I will try to find colors that most accurately match the image on Bulbapedia, unless you have a request to slightly alter them. No additional charge for doing the shiny colors, or whatnot. Be aware that if you're requesting an image for a Pokemon you have on-site, you might not be able to ask for crazy weird colors. Or, if you do, that probably won't be canon.
- Poses: If you want a non-Bulbapedia-image pose, you should provide me with a link to a black-and-white print of the Pokemon in your chosen pose.
- I can try doing multiple Pokemon or multiple types of flowers/plants.
50 tokens per flower/Pokemon
Amnisiad with Sunflowers
Melete with Hyacinths