Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

All I want for Christmas is..., #Janipreciation
Kaien
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 12:57 AM

Admin

@Jani

Dear Jani,

Oh, I don’t know what to say.

At first I wanted to do a mad-lib of ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas, but it didn’t sound quite right. I tried starting a poem thing, but every time I started I threw it in the trash. To be quite frank, there is nothing that can describe to how grateful I am to be a member of your site. Jani, you’re one of the biggest role models I have right now. You have a job, a husband, and the Tiny Overlord with you. You’re running an extremely successful site, and have friends all across it.

I feel extremely happy knowing I’m at least an acquaintance of yours, as well as being one of my closest friends online. Jani, I’m so so so proud of you. I’m also extremely thankful that you’re around with us. You’re a fantastic admin, friend, wife, mother and over-all one of the greatest people I’ve known. From what little I’ve seen of you in Youtube videos, you’re also very beautiful.

Just… thanks. Thanks for being there. Thanks for being there for all of us, even when we’ve cried, ranted, raved, and went psycho in the cbox. I’m so glad that I’ve stuck around for nearly a year, even through everything the site has been through.

Thank you for everything, Jani. If you ever need something, just ask.

~Jinn~

Credit: Kaien

Heeey Jani,

On this special Christmassy occasion, you deserve the gift of appreciation! >:D

Thank you so much for making the best pokemon RP out there, keeping this place fun and with a neverending friendly atmosphere. And thank you for being such a warm and cool Jani! :D You're the very best!

Merry Christmas and hope you have a great day <3

~Rissi~

Hey Jani,

Aj here~ So I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you've done on the site. I must say that I really admire you, the fact that you can run such a successful site and take care of real life and the little Magikarp takes some determination one don't see these days.

~AJ~

Dear Jani,

I haven't been here long but with the time that I have I can see a tight knit family that has been built. It started with you. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

~Shasyu~

Dear Jani,

Thank you so much for starting this site, sharing and bringing to life your amazing ideas. I love writing with you, or even just chatting with you and coming up with new ideas.

~Love, Rixie~

Hey Jani,

Thank you for all that you've done for this site. This is one of those roleplays that I love with all my heart and I'm so glad I've ever found this site. And as the mother of the site, I applaud your work in making this nice community with bits of worldbuilding. Truly, I do enjoy my time here. May your days be ever fruitful!

~Chaos~

Dear Jani,

Okay, so when I first arrived here in Terrene, I gotta admit I was semi-intimidated of you. You honestly contradicted that thought so quickly I couldn't even see it fly out the park. You're a real nice admin, and are an even better person. Hope you the best of Holidays and a wonderful 2018. c:

~Bella~

Dear Jani,

Words can never truly express the amount of appreciation and admiration that I, and many on the site, have for you. The things you do, from real life to play, inspire me every day and are the key reasons I've devoted myself so much to this site, no matter how much life throws at me.

From the moment I arrived on Terrene, that first fateful day you opened this place, I knew I'd come across something special. And while I'd thought I'd always keep myself as a player, I never regret taking on an admin position. Helping to run and grow this site alongside you has been an amazing experience I'll never forget, and our friendship that's come out of this is an even more priceless gem in my life.

Your writing, personality, ideas, lore, and everything came together to bring this place to life and we are all so grateful to be able to fill this world you've created with our own ideas and passion.

So here's to you this holiday season. For all the things you've done for us, and the many things to come.

~Kaien~

Credit: Kaien

A Gift from Jinn

Click me for present!

A Gift from Chaos

Mother Mother

Sweet as the sun
Kissed by the flowers
Beloved to all
Filled with great powers

You have brought love
You have brought light
You make schemes of fun
You make everyone's world bright

Mother of adventure
Bring peace to this world
Fill it with your light
The happiness unfurled

A Gift from AJ

AJ created a little picture story for you! Be sure to flip through all the pages in this album for the full story ~

AJ's Gift

A Gift from Kaien

For your gift, I wanted to do a story. At first I considered doing some fun fluffy thing between Cynth and Shae, or possibly my other characters. But then I thought, what's something Jani has been asking for?

Then I remembered, you've been wanting that dev explaining what happened to Shae before her adventure that made her all sad. So! For your gift, I sat down and wrote up the dev in entirety, for your reading pleasure :3 I hope you enjoy it!!

Naivety is Not Innocence

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.