Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Moral Alignments, for the characters
kira
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 06:35 PM

Temp

We have a few similar topics floating around in here... So why not?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, then I'm talking about the moral alignments that I'm pretty sure are from Dungeons and Dragons.

Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good,
Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral,
Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil

If we can fill out a chart, that'd be cool too.

Ri is chaotic neutral and...

Uh... Matt is probably chaotic good. Probably.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 07:00 PM

Admin

I'll have to think on this in a moment, but I'd like to offer up this resource: LINK TO COOL SITE! I use it whenever I have to discuss the alignments, it seems to be very in depth and it cites a lot of different guides and handbooks.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Rixie
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 11:02 PM

Lore

Avery is Lawful Good
He is a fairly simple man. And he was also largely raised by Beta.

I'll probably read these pages a little closer to come up with a more precise idea, but I think I've got Cynthia pinned down as Neutral Good or Chaotic Good...

And Paul as Chaotic Neutral... possibly True Neutral? It's kind of hard to say.

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: Feb 9 2018, 03:11 AM

Player

Cece is definitely a lawful good character. If we were a D and D adventure group, she'd be a paladin.

--------------------
PM
^
Mimi the Lost
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 11:24 PM

Player

Mimi isn't up and running yet, but I think based on what I've developed of her just in her profile, she would be in the Chaotic Good alignment.

She has maybe a couple of tendencies that would tip her down the morality scale, but for the most part, she is good-intentioned. Also, I think the Chaotic suits her just because of how big a risk-taker and open to new experiences she is. :D

If she was in a D&D adventure group, I think she'd be either a Fighter or a Rogue.

--------------------
PM
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: May 9 2018, 12:36 AM

Idle Staff

Judas is lawful good
did you even have to ask that one

I think Hyaska would be a pretty solid Lawful neutral, he couldn't give a hoot good or evil but he is all about that code and honor and the rules

Cheers would have been a Chaotic Neutral while she was alive, she was very... morally grey but she was not explicitly evil. However she was very self-motivated, the good of the people could go shove off, all that mattered was herself and maybe her friends

Dust is probably going to also lean Chaotic Neutral, again, he is not really evil, though he is a very very far shot from good and certainly leans darker then light, however, it is for sure that while he likes to work within the group he definitely is only ever out for himself.

AS for classes.... Judas is a Cleric. Duuuuh
Hyaska probably would be a Ranger, but arguments could be made for Druid or possibly even Monk/Fighter
Cheers is hands down either a Bard or a Rogue, and either way a skill point monkey with lots of stealth and tons of dex
Dust is likely a Rogue, but he could easily be a Bard as well, however, he's more in it for the people skills then the attributes.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.