Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in tempers. Beta and Omega are finally in direct conflict, click here to keep up on it. If your character is part of either side, the expedition & pursuit thread has all the details. And don't forget, our Player Appreciation and the short stories lore contest both end at the end of August!

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Cecilia & Paul
Jani
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 08:15 PM

Admin

Cecilia & Paul

Prompts

❥ What do you think is most important in a relationship: commitment and trust, passion and romance, or intimacy and friendship?
❥ What is the most beautiful sight you have seen?
❥ What is the most reckless thing you’ve done, or what is the most reckless thing you wish you’d’ve done?

@Amissa @Rixie

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Amissa
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 12:14 AM

Player

Since her first date had gone so well, Cecilia had actually decided to sign up for a second. Her encounter with Skids had left her feeling eager to meet more people. He'd left her feeling decidedly more comfortable in her own skin, even lovable. It would be a shame to stop now since she seemed to be on a roll.

She took a seat at the table and plucked up the scrap of cloth with the name of her date on it. Paul? That sounded a little familiar, but maybe it was a common name. Not that she knew a lot of people. Cecilia thought her chances of having a blind date with someone she'd already met seemed slim. She didn't know how many people were in Terrene, certainly not how many people traveled to Ashfield for this dating event, but she felt safe in the odds that she would meet a new person.

Cecilia looked ahead a bit and scanned the questions. Those seemed fun, at least. She put the cloth face-down on the table as if she'd never touched it. Then she just crossed her legs and waited. She was wearing the same plain but graceful light grey dress she'd worn to the Anniversary Fair months ago in this same city. She didn't have a wide selection of clothes, after all, and even this was second-hand. As such, it was made for a shorter woman and showed more leg than she would like. It matched her eyes though, and she thought it was pretty even if all she had were a set of strappy leather sandal flats to wear with it.

@Rixie

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Apr 25 2018, 01:21 PM

Lore

After a frustrating no-show, Paul was given an additional date opportunity. The person must have gotten lost, or maybe they accidentally burst into flames. Or hit it off so well with someone else that they had decided to leave. Whatever the mysterious case was, Paul found himself insulted and sulky. There was an order to these things, a proper motion and set of actions and set of people to meet with. If his dates were going to just flounce off with some inferior being, maybe he should do the same rather than give them the dignity of showing up to meet them. But he couldn’t do that. No, no, no, he needed to meet as many attractive individuals as he could here and broaden his chances. Plus, just because the rest of the world was disorganized and improper, doesn’t mean he should also be.

This time, though, he decided to lag behind for a moment so he would have the opportunity to see who his date was, and make sure she arrived, before laying himself out to be looked at and judged. Never mind that he was technically doing just that. Like a rodent waiting for some other poor hapless creature to spring the trap so he could take the prize, he waited and watched.

It was to his mixed pleasure and surprise when he recognized the woman that sat at the small table. Last time, he had to be guarded, careful, unable to speak to his heart’s content lest he be immediately spurned. But today... the entire purpose of this event was dating. ”Come on, Melete,” he spoke with a confident tone as he headed towards the table. The lavender bird, still gazing longingly at a pretty hen a few meters away, dragged his feet. Metaphorically, of course; He would never actually scrape his delicate, perfect toes and nails along the dirt.

Paul took his seat and leaned his arm over the top of the chair, flashing a sunny beam at the woman as he spoke, ”Ah, so it’s you. I must say, it seems that all the important events bring us together in some way or another, doesn’t it, Cece?” He remembered her name, despite her telling it to him hurriedly before rushing off. Of course he did. He remembered all the names of the women, and occasional man, in his life. ”It warms my heart with hope to see a person such as yourself still on the dating scene, especially with such a beautiful dress,” he winked lightly.

Melete made a cooing noise, and Paul was quickly reminded of his companion’s desire. ”Oh, please forgive me but I must ask for the sake of my friend. Do you happen to have any female bird Pokémon? Melete here has been trying to meet a suitable significant other, as have I.” He dropped the last phrase in nonchalantly, a hint settling as lightly as a leaf on a pond and sending a small ripple, a thought, a suggestion, across the surface of their interaction.

If she said no, he would regretfully nod and say that was quite alright. If she said yes, he would beam ecstatically and ask if Melete could meet her.

One way or another, he would then turn his attention to the written questions, lifting them up and scanning them quickly with his sunny-sky-blue eyes. He read the first one out loud, following with, ”Ah, oh dear. All of these are so important, how can one choose...” He lowered his head, deep in a sea of thoughts that were roiling far more chaotically and violently than his serene, pondering expression suggested. ”I suppose I must go with passion and romance. What can I say? I am a romantic at heart. Nothing lights up my day like a romantic gesture or a passionate touch,” his head was still bowed, but he flicked his eyes up to look at Cece’s face and see her reaction.

@Amissa

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 08:39 AM

Player

Holy Swords of Justice! Cecilia thought as a bolt of panic shot through her as a gorgeous, blonde, and yes very familiar man walked over. He was calling her by her nickname and shamelessly flirting with her, and all she could think about was the way she'd fallen helplessly in his arms last time she was in Ashfield. It might have seemed like a moment out of a romantic fairy tale to him, where some lovely ingenue flees the scene only for the handsome protagonist to discover her again later.

However, this was no ingenue. This was Cecilia, and she'd found that encounter humiliating. That lack of emotional control was unacceptable. She was a grown woman, after all, not some innocent teenager in need of care and comfort. Something about discussing her missing memories always got to her though. It brought this feeling of unspeakable loss that could swallow her like a black pit. If she kept clear of that topic, she should be fine.

Paul seemed to be taking the polite route, that is pretending that Cecilia's tearful breakdown at their last meeting had never happened. Some might argue that the most considerate action would be to acknowledge the incident briefly but not dwell on it long, but Cecilia by far preferred that her brief moment of vulnerability not be mentioned at all. His flirting made her feel warm and nervous. There seemed to her like there was a fluttering in her chest. The colloquial term might have been "beautifly in the belly" but Cecilia wasn't familiar with such pokemon or such language.

These new and alarming sensations were eased slightly when Paul turned the conversation to the topic of his pokemon companion, Melete. This allowed Cecilia to regain some composure and seize a little control of this conversation for herself. She put on her best warm and welcoming smile. She didn't stand, but she leaned forward on her elbows, looking eager. "Hi Paul! It's so good to see you again. You look like you've been doing well. I can hardly believe I was lucky enough to meet you at this event," Cecilia's greeting was very formal, but she was careful not to technically lie. Unlike Paul, she was still very guarded. She didn't consider their last interaction to be very representative of her character, and she wanted to start over from scratch.

Paul's pokemon, Melete, was a lovely bird with lavender and light blue feathers. He was a larger bird than most that Cecilia had seen, certainly larger than her own Sweet Pea. He seemed to move with an almost supernatural grace.

"I do have a female bird, but she's pretty young. I can't promise that she's interested, but I'd be delighted for you both to meet her." Cecilia said, reaching for Sweet Pea's pokeball. The tapped the button and in an explosion of red light, her pokemon appeared on the table. Sweet Pea hooted a tired greeting, blinking her eyes as if she had been awoken from a pleasant nap. She was easily less than half of Melete's size, just a child in pokemon terms. She looked around at everyone and gave a sleepy yawn. "Sorry, she's nocturnal. She often sleeps during the day. Most of my pokemon actually prefer the night."

Cecilia waited for Paul to get a good look. Cecilia was much more vain about her pokemon than her own appearance. Sweet Pea may be small, but she was healthy, and she groomed herself well, paying special attention to her cute heart-shaped face and leafy bow-tie. It didn't bother Cecilia that her pokemon's cream and light brown body seemed drab compared to Melete's colorful plumage. Once she felt Sweet Pea had been suitably shown off, Cecilia gently picked the young owl up and set her in her lap so that she could continue to rest peacefully if she so desired. Cecilia couldn't help beaming like a proud mother. Sweet Pea was the most well-behaved of her pokemon, the one that she felt she could trust most to follow instructions and be courteous in public.

"I don't think Sweet Pea is the sort of 'significant other' that Melete may be looking for, but she makes a very kind and reliable friend. And she's growing quickly. You never know what the future may lead to, with a strong friendship as its foundation." Cecilia said, allowing her hint to drop in response to Paul's. She liked him a lot, and being in his presence had some weird effects on her. Maybe that would lead to something magical and fulfilling, but she wasn't about to run off with him and elope tonight.

Cecilia hoped that Paul's turning to the questions would be a good sign. At least he was following some sort of script and not just endlessly hitting on her. However, he managed to make even boring speed-dating questions sound sexy. Romantic gestures and passionate touches...how long had it been since Cecilia had been touched? By another human and in any manner beyond simple formality? It had to be the hug that Paul gave her months ago, though she wasn't sure if that counted as "romantic" or "passionate". It may have been pity. What did romance and passion even feel like? Had she ever experienced them before? Cecilia could feel that dark pit looming, trying to swallow her up again, and she mentally back-pedaled hard.

"The most important thing to me is intimacy and friendship. The better that you know a person, the more you can expect from your relationship. It helps you get though the tough times. Passion and romance can fade, but if you have intimacy and friendship to fall back on, then reigniting it is simply a matter of intention and desire. And even if that desire isn't there, you still have a good friend." Cecilia said confidently. She may not be able to remember having a single serious relationship, but she felt comfortably that this must be correct.

@Rixie

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: May 16 2018, 10:29 PM

Lore

Paul peered curiously at the little leaf-adorned owlet. It was truly adorable, though admittedly quite small and seemingly young. She was definitely not mature enough to be considered a mate. He estimated it would take at least a year for her to catch up with Melete. He mused softly in response to her apology, "Quite all right. I have a nocturnal Pokemon, myself." His attention was fully focused on the little bird Pokemon, almost as though he had forgotten about Cecilia. He wondered if the leaves grew every year, or if it was the same set for the entire lifespan. What if they got damaged? Would they grow back then? How carefully would one have to take care of those precious little leaflets? "Mm, yes. Probably too young to be interested in that kind of thing. I think Melete is... ah... well... based on his body and maturity, I'd think he's only a year or so old... but... I thought that I... I think he's been with me since... just a boy..." His voice grew even softer, barely over a sonorous whisper as he tried to connect the dots to figure out how old Melete was. "So he'd have to be at least... ten years old? Five? But that's not possible... Even if he were a small... with a lack of training... He's far too small..."

Melete cocked his head with interest as he sized up the youngster. She was well-groomed and calm, and Melete appreciated the care taken in her appearance and demeanor. She was young, though hopefully she'd grow into an equally beautiful and majestic hen in a year or two. Perhaps, if he still hadn't found a mate by then... But that was an idle train of thought. For now, she was a creature to be polite and kind to, but not much more.

"Oh dear. I got lost in my thoughts. I sincerely apologize," Paul started and looked vaguely horrified as she started talking again. He tried to clear his mind, and succeeded enough to catch her hint about friendship. He swallowed hard and tried to regain his composure.

Her answer to the question reflected the same sentiment, choosing friendship over romance. He had to admit that being intimate and opening up to someone sounded... well... wonderful. Romantic. But that would never be enough for Paul, and he knew it. Still, she didn't seem entirely put off by his answer, which caused relief to ease up some of the anxious tension on his face. "I see. That makes sense," he admitted. His voice was back to normal, no longer whispering frantically as he puzzled over the depths of his own mind.

He flickered onto the next question, feeling that he probably shouldn't even try to justify his response more than he already had. Cecilia was smarter than the average young woman. Paul wasn't used to having to deal with this kind of problem. "The next question: 'What is the most beautiful sight you have seen?' Well, that's quite a difficult one to answer for me. This world of ours is so full of beauty and mystery, and I? I seek it out and attempt to catch it in words and art." He looked away slightly, selecting his words deftly and carefully as he conjured up the images in his mind, "Perhaps the full moon, on a clear night with a hazy ring of bright blue around its circumference? Or maybe a sunrise that sparkles on every drop of crisp, morning dew? The ocean after a storm, with its frothing waves and rushing blue-green water?" Suddenly, he returned his gaze directly to Cecilia's stormy blue eyes, and his voice reduced to a soft, longing purr, "Or, perhaps, the most beautiful sight is the look in someone's eyes when I am wanted by them."

@Amissa

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 18 2018, 04:19 AM

Player

Paul's voice became quiet as he tried to remember the age of his pokemon, and Cecilia frowned in concern. She leaned closer, once again propping herself up by her elbows over the table. This was uncomfortable for Sweet Pea, who was nearly squished between Cecilia's thighs and the table. The rowlet ducked out and dropped down to the floor before hopping over to Melete.

"Hello! How do you do?" She chirped in greeting to the larger bird politely. She didn't come very close, since she still felt a little shy. Melete was so lovely and elegant that he seemed a bit intimidating to the younger bird. "Our humans seem to be getting along, don't they? Have you been friends with yours for a long time?"

Cecilia meanwhile was listening to Paul closely and trying to make sense of what he was saying. "Maybe Melete is naturally on the petite side. There's nothing wrong with that," Cecilia suggested in the hopes that it might comfort Paul. She had her own theories as to why his memories of Melete weren't making sense to him. The last time they met, Paul had told her that he'd lost his memories due to an injury, and Cecilia remembered her skepticism from then. He couldn't describe the injury, nor did he seem to have anyone who remembered or knew him. Now wasn't the time to push her own opinion on the matter though. There was no reason to force that kind of distress on her date.

Cecilia could sense Paul's anxiety, and she wanted him to feel comfortable around her. She worried for a moment that she'd hurt his feelings or shut him down with her talk of friendship. "I remember that you're a wonderful singer," Cecilia piped up when Paul mentioned beauty and art. A compliment seemed a nice way to brighten up her date and put him in a better mood. When he looked into her eyes and spoke to her with his voice full of longing, a shiver ran up her spine that didn't feel entirely unpleasant. She smiled. She couldn't help it. He made her whole body go hot, and she knew she must be blushing bright red. Cecilia lowered her eyes and leaned back in her seat, exhaling deeply.

"Oh dear, you really are good. I'm afraid I might be outmatched," Cecilia confessed as she tried to recover. She was still grinning like a fool, but at least she hadn't giggled like a child. She was enjoying this, feeling desired, feeling powerful. "There's much to be said of physical beauty, but I find inner beauty to be even more breathtaking. When I first arrived in Terrene, I had nothing and no one. An old lady took me in, offered me her home and her food. She taught me about the world I'd arrived in, and she asked for nothing in return. That sort of kindness and generosity is a beauty that transcends anything that could be seen with your eyes, in my opinion. And then a few month ago at the anniversary fair..." There was a degree of danger in addressing what had happened at the festival. Cecilia felt ashamed of that moment, of how her emotions had overtaken her and how she'd dealt with it. However, it was only fair to give credit where credit was due, and Paul had gone above and beyond what Cecilia would have expected from a stranger. She looked up, making eye contact with Paul pointedly. Her voice came out husky and enticing. "There was a man who'd never met me and owed me nothing who offered me comfort in his embrace before he even knew my name. That's the sort of beauty that attracts me. It speaks to my soul, in a way."

@Rixie

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: May 20 2018, 10:57 PM

Lore

Melete glanced up at his human companion, a hint of envy in his eyes. “Yes... yes they seem to be getting along very well.” He fluffed his feathers lightly, then ran his beak through them and settled them back into pristine, perfect shape. With his momentary distraction over, he returned his attention to the young Rowlet. He gave a small nod, the tips of his crown feathers bobbing lightly up and down with his head, “We’ve been bonded by a powerful, unknown force for about one year, so a bit more than half my life. What about you? Your human speaks quite fondly of you, I gather.”

Her compliment broke his cloud of thoughts like an arrow of golden sunshine. His heart swelled up, beating hard with pride and happiness. And his words hit their mark. Paul could see every hair standing on end and it seemed like her pupils dilated despite the warm spring light. As she smiled, her cheeks flushed into brilliant rubies, and he watched intently as she leaned back with a deep sigh.

Her wide grin made him giddy, and he eagerly soaked up her every word. Inner beauty... there was something to be said for such, true. Though that was difficult for Paul to truly acknowledge, beyond a vague acceptance. It was quite interesting to hear that an elderly woman had given her shelter and food so willingly, though. Where was this place?

But her speech switched to a topic that was far more relevant, and his musings promptly ceased in their tracks as his heart began to pound once again. The anniversary fair... that's where they had met! He watched, amazed, as her gaze rose to meet his. His sky-blue eyes sparkled with wonder, and his jaw slackened with her words. His lips parted and his heart was ready to burst in his chest. He leaned an elbow on the table like she was doing and inched closer. He was drunk on her presence and her sweet, enticing tone of voice. In a gentle murmur of agreement, "That does sound extraordinarily beautiful."

He smiled dreamily as he continued to peer into her eyes, "I already memorized the last question. It asks, 'What is the most reckless thing you've done, or what is the most reckless thing you wish you'd have done?' Well... I hate to live without knowing how something would have turned out, to live with regrets. So the most reckless thing I've done? Is probably this..." His eyes shifted to her lips and he leaned dangerously forward, aiming to press his own against hers tentatively, just for a lingering second or two.

@Amissa

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 21 2018, 11:49 PM

Player

"Oh wow, that sounds wonderful!" Sweet Pea replied. She tried imitating Melete, fluffing out her feathers so that she looked like slightly brownish cotton ball with eyes and a green bowtie. Then, like Melete she ran her beak through them, trying to look suave and cool like he did. She didn't quite manage it, and when she looked back up at the larger bird, she still had a few feathers sticking out as if she'd been flying through rough winds. "She and her pokemon rescued me when I was attacked by a buizel. It broke my wing." Sweet Pea raised and lowered the injured wing a bit to show that it was now healed. "But Cecilia and Grape helped me, and then I came to live with them. They take care of me. Oh, Grape is my friend too. He's a gligar, which is a pokemon that looks really scary but...well okay, he might actually just be kind of scary but he's nice to me." Sweet Pea hopped a little closer to Melete, becoming more comfortable with his company.

Cecilia meanwhile was just as entranced as Paul. She was lost in the moment, too far gone to even worry about what she was getting herself into. When Paul leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, she returned it. She closed her eyes and savored it. This moment felt so perfect, so comfortable and familiar...

"I've never felt so comfortable with a woman before Miss Meredith," a shaky voice whispered into her ear.

Cecilia opened her eyes and found herself standing on a balcony overlooking the beautiful harbor of a busy city. It was night, but the city was lit by a hundred thousand different lights and all of them reflected off the water below. Beside her was a blonde man, not blonde like a golden god but lighter and with a hint of red. He was slightly shorter than Cecilia, and the elevated heels of her shoes didn't help even though she'd kept them small. He gazed at her with warm brown eyes brimming with love and pride. He was so close that she could smell him, feel the heat radiating off his body. And yet she could sense a vulnerable shyness in him. He wanted her, but he wouldn't dare move too swiftly. He'd wait for her, no matter how long he had to wait. And he would only push further if he had her permission.

"May I, Miss Meredith? May I kiss you again?" he whispered.

"Do it again," Cecilia said. She blinked. She looked directly into Paul's eyes. Something about his kiss had triggered something incredible in her. It was a memory. She'd thought her memories entirely lost to her. They were more precious to her than any amount of money or any object. They made her who she was, and yet she hadn't been able to recall any. Paul's kiss had given her one very vivid memory and she wanted to see if it would work again. This time when she spoke, there was no longing or lust, but there was authority. She wasn't asking for his affection. She was commanding it, and she expected to be obeyed. She didn't even bother trying to answer the question about recklessness. It had faded from her mind as utterly insignificant.

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: May 25 2018, 03:38 PM

Lore

The Rowlet mimicked his grooming movement, though she missed some vital points. Melete cocked his head at her with a seemingly concerned look on his face. Perhaps he needed to help her learn to straighten all her feathers properly after a good fluffing? She mentioned breaking her wing, and Melete looked impressed, "My, that sounds terribly painful. I would hate to break my wing and resorting to clumsiness in getting around and dancing. She must have a heart of gold, to help you so. Grape, hm...?" He was slightly interested in this... "Gligar". But he mostly hoped that, whoever he was, Grape wouldn't be so "nice" to Sweet Pea that he could become a problem for their potentially-someday-romance. He wouldn't stand to have any competition.

He examined the child's feathers that haphazardly spiked out of her otherwise smooth and soft plumage. "Ah... Good attempt. But..." He leaned down, closer to her, inspecting the wayward feathers sticking out. Without really thinking, he nuzzled his curved beak deftly into the groove left by her attempt. Expertly and gently, he teased the beak along the feather to properly set it back in place and allow it to lie flat and in sync with the rest of her feathers. He pulled back to inspect his handiwork and cooed in a satisfied way. "See? You must make sure your beak pushes and pulls every feather into the perfect place. You try one. There are still feathers sticking out."

Cecilia reciprocated his kiss and a scorching satisfaction roared through his chest. He was on fire, his extremities flaring into a blaze. It stopped when she spoke, breaking some of the magic spell.

Paul's eyes widened. He wasn't used to receiving orders. On one hand, it wasn't entirely unpleasant. It was a strong command, and one that he was already intending to follow even before receiving it. On the other, it felt awfully like handing control over to her. The only thing less terrifying than being alone and unwanted was being out of control. Was it worth it? But he gazed into her eyes for only a second before complying, leaning back into another kiss and placing a hand on her cheek.

@Amissa

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 27 2018, 01:10 AM

Player

Sweet Pea was quietly mortified that her fancy grooming attempt hadn't worked out how she wanted. She blamed her short beak. She couldn't understand how her mother had been so fastidious. Dartrix don't get much longer beaks and yet you never saw an untidy dartrix. "Oh, I'm sorry! Thank you!" A pink blush could be seen beneath the pale feathers under her eyes. "Okay, I'll try again."

Sweet Pea gave it another go, using the full hundred and eighty degree range of rotation she had with her neck to reach some of the tougher spots. It took her significantly longer than it had taken Melete but perhaps that was for the best. It at least kept her distracted from what the humans were up to, and asking awkward questions like "Is he hurting her?" and "How can they breathe like that?". However, she did eventually get herself in order. It wasn't a perfect job, but it was at least much better. "How do I look now?" She asked hopefully, flexing her wings in excitement as she gazed up at the larger bird.

The second kiss did not bring on another memory, which was somewhat disappointing. It was a nice kiss just the same. If anything, Cecilia could enjoy it more since she was fully present in the moment. However, the two of them were interrupted by the rather brusque voice of a stranger.

"Ahem!"

Cecilia's eyes flashed open and she pulled away from Paul, blinking several times as if she were waking up from a dream and was not fully aware of where she was. There was a woman beside them, short and blonde. She was wearing a very forced smile and rocking back and forth on her feet impatiently. A namebadge marked her as one of the volunteers running the event.

"I hate to interrupt," the blonde woman said. Cecilia suspected she was delighting in her interruption. Her expression wasn't sorry at all. "And we're all very happy that your date seems to be going so well, but we must ask you both to refrain from such...intimacy in public."

Cecilia gave her a dark look. Just what did this woman think they were doing? A few innocent kisses never hurt anyone. Talk about a prude...

"I'm very sorry," Cecilia apologized, lowering her eyes demurely. A wisp of a mischievous smile showed that she was just as sorry as the blonde was about interrupting. "It seems we both got a little carried away. We'll tone it down. Of course, we wouldn't want to offend anyone or make them uncomfortable."

Once the blonde had walked safely away, Cecilia turned her eyes up to Paul and rolled them to one side. It was a secret wordless message. Arceus save us from deportment police! Heaven forbid we have a little fun! Cecilia then cleared her throat and fumbled for what to do next. "Um, right. Where were we now?"

@Rixie

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: May 28 2018, 09:48 PM

Lore

The young bird blushed, and he hoped he didn’t embarrass her too much. Luckily, she was as sweet as her name suggested, and she quickly did her best at giving the motion another go. This time, almost all the feathers were returned to their proper place. A few were still mildly off, but it was good enough for a first attempt to fix them. He didn’t want to discourage her, after all. Melete cooed proudly, “You look gorgeous, dear!” She flexed her beautiful pale wings, and Melete copied her movement, also wishing to show off his wingspan and lovingly groomed, colorful feathers that he worked so hard for.

Paul opened his eyes and allowed Cecilia to pull away, despite the clenching in his heart and the involuntary jerk of his hand that had been on her cheek just moments before. He tore his gaze away from her to stare at the intruding woman with a displeased look on his face.

Cecilia was already handling the situation though. With a somewhat surprisingly demure stature, considering her previous strength and... aggression. The mischievous smile tugging at the corners of her mouth, however, belied her true nature.

Paul choked back a sneaky grin as she rolled her eyes dramatically. He loved this. The secretive teasing. The wordless message. The intense, passionate kiss they shared.

She fumbled uncertainly with what to do next. Paul had a few ideas, but he wasn't sure if she'd go for them or not. He placed a finger on his chin and took on a thoughtful expression, "Well. You didn't answer the last question: What's the most reckless thing you've done, or the most reckless thing you wished you've done?"

@Amissa

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 31 2018, 12:55 AM

Player

Cecilia tilted her head as she thought. "I really only have a few months of memory to work with, and you don't get anywhere without taking a few chances. The closest call that I can remember was actually rescuing Sweet Pea." Cecilia smiled proudly down at her pokemon, and Sweet Pea chirped happily back to her when she heard her name. "I've been practicing my hunting, trying to make myself more helpful to my village. Well, one night my pokemon and I get lost in the forest. It was just me and Grape, my gligar back then. He's the pokemon that met me when I arrived in Terrene. He's a flying and ground type with claws, fangs, and a barbed tail. Yes, he's just as badass as he sounds, but don't ever tell him that." Cecilia leaned back, looking a little smug and watching to see if Paul was impressed. She'd heard once that a person's first pokemon was connected to their very soul. If Grape summoned from her soul, then Cecilia was pleased with how ferocious he turned out to be. He was just the partner she needed to survive in Terrene.

"So we're lost, it's the middle of the night, and we find Sweet Pea trapped in a tree with a busted wing with a buizel trying to get her. The truth is, Grape and I were really outmatched in that battle. The sensible choice probably would have been to run away from that fight. However, once Grape and Sweet Pea teamed up and fought together, we managed to beat Buizel. I'd say there's a lot to be gained from a healthy amount of recklessness."

Cecilia left out that she and Sweet Pea both spent most of the winter recovering from the injuries caused by that battle. She still didn't regret her actions, but she might have made different choices in the beginning if she realized how strong buizel was.

@Rixie

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jun 29 2018, 04:11 PM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ +30 tokens for an incomplete thread

Aaahhh I can't give full tokens because this is technically incomplete, but I couldn't give you the 10 because you guys completed the questions/date pretty much! So, I went in the middle. This was such a good date to read! Such Drama!!!

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp SAHVOT
skin by bonbon.