Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Talk of the Wild [Social/Drakka]
AjSol
 Posted: May 1 2018, 10:33 PM

Player

Baby Post: 1

It been a while since he was able to search for any berries in the plains, even longer to find any brush that haven't been pick clean by the many pokemon that feed from them. He still get luckily for time to time, so his research was still going strong, but he need some for his own personal used. Mostly to keep his girls feed, but he still want to used them for medical reasons. So that how he find himself in the sea of golden grass looking for any berries with Adanna flying over head and Aviur being carried in his arms.

Say young fire type was cuddling up into his father chest, he senses was telling him many things happening around him. His ear twitch as the flapping wing of Adanna soar above them, his nose curl up slightly when he pick up the scents of wild pokemon moving around them. He wonder what he will discover today?

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 2 2018, 09:02 AM

Player

Egg Count: #4

The city called Crater was deemed a danger by Samantha, and she hasn't forgotten this. Thus, she hated the fact that they had been drifting closer and closer in a search for berries. She couldn't complain, Plasma had to eat, and she figured that he needed berries about as much as she and the others needed meat. It wouldn't even leave a trail for the Crater City to find, Shell would clean it all up.

The only danger to her she could think of is that the egg was still reliant on her, anything could happen to it, and she'd lose all her progress with it. To make up for this, she crept at an agonizingly slow pace, pausing at any and all sounds, and keeping a watch when Plasma ate. Soft joined in at some point, but Hunter just shook his head at an offered berry and continued his fruitless endeavour to hide in a place where he couldn't hide in trees or shrubbery. Shell just made Samantha nervous, sometimes hissing at his own shadow, but still following obediently.

The tension snapped when they heard a human start to approach, most of the pack hit the ground when they heard the sound, all except for Hunter. As the only one with a reliable long-range attack other than Soft, who didn't use his much anyways, he took it upon himself to shoot at the first thing he saw. His reptilian eyes rolled up to spot the human, and he almost spat right there and then, and then a human hand pushed him aside and Samantha stood full up, not even trying to hide! "A-Andrew!" She hissed and raised a claw in greeting, sitting back on her heels. The rest of her pack emerged behind her, four strong and still a little bit weary, except for Plasma and Soft, who smiled happily. Samantha smiled too, teethlessly, but it was still something.

@AjSol

--------------------
PM
^
AjSol
 Posted: May 5 2018, 06:08 AM

Player

Baby Post: 2

"A-Andrew!"

That was his only warning before someone pop up from the grass, causing him to jump back slightly. Then he realized who it was that called out to him and a small smile bloom onto his face. It was a while since he last seen Samantha, almost two season if he remember right. He moved Aviur into a more comfortable position in his arms, and let out a small whistle to tell Adanna it was okay to land. He move his sight over her, trying to see if she was okay. While she is strong, she is different, feral, and no one will be as nice as he was to her.

"It been a while haven't it? It good to see you Samantha, you to Soft and Plasma. Have you been eating well?" No matter how much he try, he couldn't help but worry about her. He only have two people out there that he could truly called friends out there. While both Ri and Samantha could take care of them selves, Samantha has an disadvantage with how she is. Everything she need, be it supplies, pokeballs or heal items, she will needs to find it out in the wilds.

Aviur sniff the air, unsure what to make of the four new scents that came up to them. He thought that they where one, they each smell so alike, but he notice that there was small difference that make each their own. He struggle slightly, small whine escaping him, as he tried to get closer to the new scents. It was only when the sweet scent of nectar and the flapping of wing got close to him that he calm down.

"Settle down hatchling, you in front of guest. Hello."

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 5 2018, 08:49 AM

Player

Egg Count: #6

Samantha tilted her head at the new Pokemon Andrew was holding, it was sniffing the air as they got closer, and she found herself making a quick observation of it before turning back to Andrew. Gave off heat, kinda of a long nose, weird dots on it. Never seen it before, weird Pokemon.

Plasma and Soft, having been around a human long enough to realize what Andrew was saying, squeaked out and nodded in response to his question. Indeed, they were a little bigger than when they last saw him. They were a little thinner than they had been in the forest, but that was because of the difficulties of finding food in a new environment. Plasma for one stepped right next to Samantha as if to participate in talking with her, smiling sunnily. Shell had already hid behind Samantha the moment they had started this conversation, but would occasionally poke his head out to view the new human. Out of all of them, Hunter seemed rather curious. He rose up off the ground and flicked his tongue in the air, expressionless eyes narrowing, before he gestured at Samantha's blue egg, "Interesting. Your human is raising a child too, hmm? What does he offer you for help?" He directed towards the odd bird, for him, it was the food Samantha had so graciously restrained for him, it was a give and take for him.

Samantha snapped back to the conversation at hand and grimaced slightly, "H-hard sometimes...new place, h-hard...h-hunting." Stealth was difficult unless you had higher ground like some kind of bird, and the Pokemon here were very fast, not to mention having to make sure you weren't encroaching upon the territory of some Pyroar, like they had done when they first arrived here. "But-but it f-fine...B-better than city. P-people...hurt th-there." She pointed to her own forehead, they had injuries from fire and didn't seem to notice, it seemed a dangerous place to wander into without preparations. So what was he doing so close? "W-why...here?" So close to Crater City, and not like her, he could be seen if he wasn't careful!

@AjSol

--------------------
PM
^
AjSol
 Posted: May 25 2018, 09:15 PM

Player

Baby Post: 3

"Offer? Food and home, snake. Never need to worry about food, never need to look for a place to find shelter or fight other away from it." Adanna explained to the ekans bellow her, eyeing it with slight distaste. She still remembers the one that attacked them back into the forest, how it almost killed the snake that hangs around that other human her human hang around with. She raffles her feather slightly, turning her attention back to her hatchling. "Besides, the hatchling mine."

Aviur moved his head to where his mother voice came from, a small coo escaped him. He moved slightly, wanting to move around to the new smells around him. His father was talking to someone, so it must be safe to do so. So why hasn't he let him down to walk around yet?

"Calm down Aviur, soon okay?" Andrew looked down at the squirming mouse, moving a finger down his spine. A small frown shifted onto his face when Samatha explained her situation. Yeah, he could understand how being new in the area make it hard to hunt for food. But hurt people? Did she mean the branded? He shifted slightly, unsure how to explained how he lived in the city.

"I lived in the city, Samantha, I am perfectly safe there," Andrew answer her truthfully, "been living there since the air was becoming colder." He shifted, trying to think of places that were safe enough for her to hunt. "There is a strip of water on the other side of Crater, I think a few pokemon goes there to drink. I believe there a few rivers coming from there that you can fish at. If you still need help, just ask and I'll try to help you."

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: May 26 2018, 08:38 AM

Player

Egg Count: #7

"Ah, so the same as me then, sans the shelter , unless we get lucky." He could sense a slight discomfort from the bird, but didn't comment on it. He was hungry, and it sounded like too much to ask to continue a conversation or ask it to come closer...well, until the rest of the pack, save for Shell, was gathered around him, pressing so close to almost squeeze him. "Aw, he's a hatchling, thought so!" Plasma looked happy, he was happy. For once, just talking to another Pokemon made his heart swell and his face split into a smile, "What's his name? I'm Plasma! Where'd he come from?"

Meanwhile, Samantha still wasn't looking convinced. She listened, but she wasn't convinced. "...M-maybe so." She grumbled, and smiled slightly with her teeth out, "B-but I just...just do-don't like...lo-looking at...at them." That was true enough, they ruined her appetite when she saw their burn injury, but obviously that wasn't all she didn't like. She had noted how they would do work for others, jobs she never saw any uninjured do. It seemed...unfair? Never thought about it that way...she just wondered if any of the wanted that sort of job and lasting injury.

Her mind quickly focused on something else, namely, hunting grounds! She seemed to perk considerably when he mentioned a lake and river, near a city no less! The only reason she didn't bounce In glee was the fragile egg still attached to her. In the Lion's Plains, those Litleo and Pyroars were smart, they'd stake out rivers to catch their prey too, but she thought that they'd be hard-pressed to show themselves near a human city! "W-water, food, and...and l-less risk. It good. Th-thank you."

"You...here. What-what you d-doing he-here?" She asked curiously, Andrew definitely wasn't like her. He wasn't contented just getting a strong pack and living life hunting, no. He wanted to learn something...maybe she'd even want to learn something...

@AjSol

--------------------
PM
^
AjSol
 Posted: May 29 2018, 09:48 PM

Player

Baby Post 4

Adanna preens under the sudden attention her hatchling was given, happy that others acknowledge her new pride. While Adanne was ready to rant and gloat about him, Aviur was getting a little too overwhelmed with all the new sents that surrounded him. Smalls whines raised from him, catching the attention of both Andrew and Adanna, who couldn't help but fuss over him. "Come on little one, don't cry." Adanna sings softly, leading down from Andrew's shoulder to comfort him.

With Aviur settle down, Andrew moves his attention back to Samantha with an exhausted smile. He can understand where she was coming from when he first spotted the branded all that time ago, he was shocked as well. It took him a while to get used to them, even then he would spot one that was burned badly. To someone like Samantha tho? She would most likely wouldn't understand why they were like that. "You welcome though, I wish you luck in your hunt. If you ever need help, you can count on me."

"Why I am here? I am looking for berries, I found work that involves them. Even learn a few things that would help me with my family if they ever got sick." Andrew explained to her, holding up one of his Oren berries to show her. "Would you like to come with me? A big group would help stop the Litleo's from coming near us, plus Adanna might be able to spot any easy prey for you from the air."

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
Drakka
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 09:10 AM

Player

Egg Count: #8

As excited as he was to see a little hatchling, Plasma wasn't trying to scare it, and jumped back as he started to whimper. "Oh! Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" He yelped, visibly on the fence about whether he should get closer to try and help or stay back as usual. Hunter was lingering away, though not out of any real politeness or fear for the hatchling, he just was never around that many humans other than Samantha, and he intended to keep it this way. Soft, shockingly, chose to stick around Hunter, fearing he might be lonely all on his lonesome. Hunter didn't chase him away.

Meanwhile, Samantha leaned forward slightly and sniffed at the berries. She recognized them, Plasma loved to eat them and everybody else ate them when they were tired or just to put something in their stomach. "Hmm. Pl-Plasma loves th-these." She commented briefly, flicking her gaze over to him and smiling toothlessly.

An offer to travel together, at least until they had gotten what they were both looking for, was offered. And Andrew didn't need to ask twice. "O-ok. I-I...p-protect you." She promised, clearly meaning every word, before swerving on her feet and adjusting the egg strap to be less likely to slip off. "Going?"

@AjSol

--------------------
PM
^
AjSol
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 07:20 PM

Player

Baby Post 5

He calm down when be felt and heard his mother, her scent comforting him from the others. He tried to listen now that he was prepare, face turned to the new sounds, 'looking' at them with a small sounds of greeting. He was unsure about what they are as he was able to interact with them, but as both his mother and human wasn't tense he figure they are safe.

"Adanna go and search for berries," Andrew commanded, and soon the weight on his shoulder disappread and his prideful bird was on the hunt. "This way Samantha." He move further into the grass in the dircation to the last know brush in the area. Every few steps he turn around to look at his wild companion, making sure she was alright and keeping up.

@Drakka

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls
skin by bonbon.