Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Kendon's Plot Buneary
Kenos
 Posted: May 18 2018, 05:35 PM

Player

Some possible plots/things I might want for Kendon and his party.

Git Gud Scrub
As Kendon is somewhat of a pacifist and generally tries avoid conflict as much he can, he’s more likely to run from a battle than to engage in it. Additionally, Turk really is only interested in art, so he’ll try to stray from battling as well. However, I expect that, eventually, they’ll be put in a position where running isn’t an option. So, before that happens, I want them to experience a sort of reality check, where the two realize that they’ll need to level up if they want to survive in this world. I’m not sure how I want to do this exactly, and appreciate any and all ideas! Possibilities:
  • Kendon and Co. get attacked by a powerful wild Pokemon. Sustain severe injuries?
  • K&T come across another trainer and pokemon at the end of a battle with a wild pokemon. The other trainer’s pokemon is hurt too badly to recover, they witness its death.
  • Art Nerds get confronted by some bullies, they barely escape or end up getting mugged.
  • Starving Artists need money, and have little luck in selling their works. They try to pick up some quests, but realize how inept they are.

Papers, Please
Eventually, Kendon is going to run out of spare pages in his journal and lead in his pencil. With Turk secreting blue paint from his tail, he’ll have a source of ink, and it shouldn’t be too difficult to find/make/buy a pen. To avoid having to routinely purchase new materials, it would be nice to befriend pokemon that can provide said materials; e.g., shedding skin, leaves, silk, etc. I’m not particularly choosy about which ones, as Kendon will mostly like make friends with any friendly pokemon he meets. This is more of a “it would be nice” thing rather than a necessity.

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 18 2018, 07:32 PM

Player

Hey Kenos!

I have a character in Forest Beach Village that would be happy to help Kendon and Turk get buff. Cecilia would happily tell anyone about the importance of training your pokemon and expanding your team. She has horror stories to share, if Kendon wants to hear.

I have this dev thread where I was hoping to be joined by another character and we were going to train together, but it never worked out. You're more than welcome to pop in there if you'd like. Otherwise, I can wrap that one up on my own and we can start a new thread, developmental or social. Let me know in the plot thread or send me a PM if you're interested and we can iron out the details.

--------------------
PM
^
Kenos
 Posted: May 19 2018, 01:45 AM

Player

Wow, thanks, @Amissa! I'll start writing up a post if you really don't mind!

--------------------
PM
^
Amissa
 Posted: May 19 2018, 01:47 AM

Player

Go for it! I think it'll be fun.

--------------------
PM
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: May 21 2018, 11:12 AM

Idle Staff

It will likely take a hella long time because as of now Judas is /technically/ in Oasis and once I get everything wrapped up he should be if he doesn't die in Onix Peak, but if these two nerds ever get together, I think he could def help with paper given he now has a baby buggo to make thread and weave leaves, and will likely be super interested in learning how to maybe draw (I would say read better then his staggered understanding or write but without glasses that's a fat chance, however I may be able to throw in a plot point I've had for a while in)

Who knows, maybe if Kendon is buff by then he may give Judas a lesson in being buff without being aggressive since neither are fighting inclined

--------------------
PM
^
Kenos
 Posted: May 21 2018, 06:24 PM

Player

Well, I look forward to that, then! I think it'd be really fun to do!

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.