Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

The old wolf and young wolf, Siv/Crispin
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 09:32 PM

Player

Skids gave a smile was Shiranui jumped, the wolf pup was easily caught in his arms as he chuckled. There were still people who gave the old man looks, after all, he had a demon for a companion. Demons were bad things but he had a feeling if he had Powder Sugar out, they would react worse. Thankfully, he wouldn't be in this little town for much longer. He was planning on leaving this town, there was nothing wrong with it but he knew there was something else he had to do. He had to find someone.

There was nothing for him to go on besides that, so while he was making sure that he had a place to go to get the supplies, he was thinking everything over. A sigh left him as he glanced toward the forest, toward the place that he'd most likely have to go through to get to the next town. There was a place closer to here, it was called Forest Beach. However, he wasn't too sure on going to a place that seemed to be further secluded from other people. Then he recalled, Crater City. Cecilia had mentioned it during the Speed dating event. So it was his best bet.

From what he heard by asking around, Crater City took anywhere form three to five days to get to it from here. Could they make it? Skids took a seat on the ground, a pondering expression on his face as he leaned against the building. A sigh leaving him as Shiranui laid down in his lap.

"You think we can do this bud?" Skids asked as he looked to em, though Shiranui didn't give him anything to go on.

@Sivanandi

--------------------
PM
^
Sivanandi
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 06:20 PM

Player

Crispin strolled casually through the city. He had nothing to do, and he had just eaten his fill at the house of a local farmer's house. He had promised to come back and do some work after a few minutes and help out with the crops, but really, he had no intention of returning to the farmer's house. He was not going to be reduced to doing menial work.

He was just strolling until he saw an old man. Normally, Crispin would not have paid undue attention to a random old man on the streets. However, this particular old man was holding a Pokémon in his arms that Crispin recognized as a Poochyena. From the locals, he had learned that this Pokémon was a demon.

He paused, and saw the potential for a good ally here. He thought, the man must be one of two things; either he was a native who didn't mind the stigma surrounding demons, or he was an immigrant like him who was assigned a demon by the "gods" that some Ashfield residents mentioned. Either way, Crispin saw a potential good friend and accomplice, as he looked innocent and like someone who would be able to get away with things that others might not.

If the man turned out not to be friendly or supportive to Crispin's goals, he would probably be fine; Buffalo had moves that were more effective against demons. He would probably be okay in the fave of a confrontation. Either way, though, the risk was worth taking. Besides Elijah, he had not made any permanent acquaintances in this new world, and that would be important later.

Keeping all this in mind, he approached the man with a warm smile, extended his had, and began, "Hello, sir, I'm Crispin. Nice to meet you."

@Readlliea

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 06:28 PM

Player

His fingers stroked the grey fur of the canine, the texture was comforting for him. However, his greyish blue eyes looked up at the sound of a voice and he gave a friendly smile.

"Hello." Skids greeted, easily reaching a hand forward to shake the other's hand. "Skids, nice to meet you, Crispin."

Shaking their hand, Skids would release it though he would remain sitting there on the ground. With no real reason to get up, he figured he's stay there. Shiranui turned around, red eyes studying the new person. They were more built than Skids was....and younger, Shiranui could see that. The canine stared at them, their eyes being cautious and alert.

"And this is Shiranui." Skids introduced the canine to the other, Shiranui's ears twitched but they didn't say anything. "How are you today, Sir?"

Shiranui was sitting down now at least, ears giving a twitch as they kept a close watch.

@Sivanandi

--------------------
PM
^
Sivanandi
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 10:57 AM

Player

The man's response to Crispin's approach seemed friendly enough. After he shook his hand, he sat down next to him.

When the demon was introduced to Crispin, he nodded. "Shiranui. Nice name."

When Crispin was asked how he was doing, he replied, "Just fine, thank you. And you?"

After the man's reply, Crispin leaned a little closer and, lowering his voice, would ask the following question. "Isn't he a demon? Your friend Shiranui? Where did you meet him? Does he do all right in the city? Aren't the other citizens skeptical of your friendship with a demon?"

If, at any time, Skids seemed uncomfortable with the questions asked, Crispin would assure him, "Oh, no, I'm just seeing about adding one to my team myself. They seem very powerful, and I'm afraid, also misunderstood. I was just speaking out of curiosity."

@Readlliea

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 01:07 PM

Player

"I'm well, just need to figure somethings out." Skids replied.

Indeed, he had a lot of thinking on how he was going to get all the tokens needed for the supplies and such. Then it was getting the right amount of supplies to go that distance. There was little assurance in his mind that they would be ready any time this season to go on to the next town. But Skids knew there was no point in staying here. He spent too long here as it was. Though his thoughts were broken by Crispin's questions.

"Yes...he is a demon." Skids replied, raising a grey brow at them. "In the forest outside of town, I woke up there and we crossed paths. We've been friends ever since."

Shiranui gave a bark in a agreement. That was how they met. Though Shiranui was looking for his pack, not a old human that was more than a little strange. However it's how things went and while he missed his pack, he was surprised on how much Skids stood up for him. Saying that they weren't some monster.

"I'm not going to live the way that someone else tells me to in regards to my friend." Skids replied, his tone serious. "I have once seen what makes him this 'demon' everyone calls him, but he's my friend. If people don't like it, then they won't have to deal with me."

The seriousness was still there as he looked away from his company. His gaze softened slightly as Shiranui looked back up to him. Petting the canine's head, Skids sighed.

"THat might've sound harsh...sorry." Skids said after he listened to Crispin's explanation. "But you are right, people call him a demon and they don't like it. I've had more than one person tell me to get rid of him."

@Sivanandi

--------------------
PM
^
Sivanandi
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 05:13 PM

Player

Crispin nodded politely as Skids replied to his questions. He noticed that Skids had gotten somewhat defensive at his questions. He had also noticed that he had accidentally crossed paths with the demon, and that he was into Shiranui's friendship and not his demon qualities. He didn't seem to want to use any of these abilities to his advantage, and he had befriended the Pokémon despite the stigma, not because he wanted to use it to his own advantage.

In short, Skids was probably not the ally Crispin was looking for. He was too genuinely nice, and didn't take advantage of what he was given. It was probably also against his "moral code" or something. Crispin had no patience for that nonsense.

Crispin noticed that the demon Pokémon was eyeing him with what he took to be mild distrust. That was surprising; he didn't think he had outwardly displayed any hostility. The look probably wasn't distrust; perhaps it had been a long day for the Pokémon. He smiled warmly at it and ruffled the fur on its head.

Crispin also noticed a red-and-white ball peeking out of the man's pocket. He noted that, and decided it might be useful for him. He would need to recruit more friends, after all.

As a diversion, Crispin pulled the Hondew berry from his pocket and asked Skids, "Have you seen these before? Are they safe to eat? How would you go about eating something with such a hard shell, anyways?" While Skids was (hopefully) distracted, Crispin would subtly reach for the Pokeball as he was leaning over to hand Skids the berry. He would then, if he wasn't noticed, deftly slip the ball into his other hand, and would then put the ball into the pocket that he had on his upper thigh of his pants.

@Readlliea

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 05:24 PM

Player

Skids didn't know of what the demon's abilities entailed, mainly cause no one told him. He didn't ask anyone due to knowing they would just tell him to leave it alone. So he wasn't one with much information save for the stigma. Removing his hand from Shiranui, he was curious of how they'd react to being petted by Crispin.

Course Shiranui gave a low growl as they moved their head away from the bigger man's hand. A look of displeasure growing on their face as they tried to avoid being petted. It didn't work. For the man's larger hand landed atop his head and messed up his fur. A snap was given at their hand but no contact made. Just a warning to back off.

"Easy my friend." Skids told them as he smoothed the fur somewhat and released them.

At the question of the berry, Skids looked at it in confusion. It looked familiar as he took it. Feeling the hard exterior with his hands.

"It looks familiar..." Skids commented, turning it over in his head. "There's always a way to get the shell off of something, perhaps with enough force applied you can break the outer shell or with something sharp."

While Skids was busy with the berry, Shiranui wasn't busy with anything but watching. Their red eyes caught sight of the larger hand near his human's pocket. The demon didn't give much warning before springing forth with embers around their fangs and they attempted to clamp down on Crispin's hand that was going for the pocket.

If the Fire Fang hit, Crispin would feel burning on his skin as sharp fangs would sink into their flesh. A enraged snarl leaving them as they clamped down.

@Sivanandi

--------------------
PM
^
Sivanandi
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 01:05 PM

Player

As Crispin reached towards the man's pocket, Shiranui noticed and leaped towards Crispin, attempting to bite down on his hand with a fire fang. Crispin saw the flash of grey and pulled his hand back just in time to avoid getting bitten, getting singed instead by the flames that seemed to come from... the Pokémon's fangs?

Crispin yelped as the pain registered, bringing his hand closer to himself and clutching it with his other hand. He had experienced much worse pain, but it was still unpleasant and rather surprising. He knew that Shiranui was not a fire type, and was intrigued by this.

Attempting to conceal his rage at the Pokemon for foiling his robbery and injuring hand, Crispin would chuckle and say, "Wow, he's a feisty one. How did he learn to do that?"

After hearing Skids' response, he would then say, "Well, thank you for spending time to talk to me today. I hope I see you around some other time!" He had no more desire to hang around this man, as there was no practical reason to. Also, Shiranui was rather scary. Pickpocketing was much more difficult in a world where magical creatures watched the people's backs almost all the time.

@Readlliea

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Readlliea
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 01:20 PM

Player

"Shiranui!" SKids said, his voice holding surprise in it though.

However, Shiranui was never this hostile to strangers. The last couple people he met, they were fine with. Had he missed something?

"It's something he's been able to do since I met him, he bit me once with that attack. Although, i'm sure he was going after Powder Sugar due to not trusting her yet." Skids explained. "Are you...alright?"

Shiranui landed on the ground, putting himself between Skids and the larger man. Barking and snarling left the pup as their fur was raised. The embers still sparked around their fangs, as if ready to try the same strategy again. Although, hearing Skids speak their name, they didn't take a inch closer. Merely pressing their back against their human's coat.

"Uh...sure." Skids replied, still trying to wrap his head around what just happened as Crispin left. "Wait! Catch!"

With a toss, the hard shelled berry was tossed back to Crispin and Skids full attention could return to Shiranui. HIs gaze left Crispin and went to Shiranui. Whom of which was finally settling down.

"Shiranui, what's wrong?" Skids asked, concern in his voice.

"Creep!!! Oversized Trespasser!!" Shiranui barked at Crispin.

Skids knew touching Shiranui right now could result in him getting bite by the canine. So for now, he just sat there. Allowing for the pup to calm down at their own pace and he gave a sigh. Leaning his head against the building and looking up at the sky. What was he going to do? With how this went, people would surely be further against Shiarnui.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.