Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Two Broke Boys, [NPC Trade]
Kenos
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 01:49 AM

Player

Kendon looked around the market, searching for a vendor that might have what he needed. He needed a source of income, and soon; the meager tokens he had arrived if wouldn't last for much longer. Initially, he had considered doing odd jobs around the town -- things like delivering items, helping out on ranches, and the like -- but ultimately had decided that that would be too much human interaction for his comfort. Crafting seemed like a good way to do that (and would also allow him to bond a bit more with Turk). Of course, in order to produce something one needed the proper materials and tools with which to make it, and that required a bit of spending.

The phrase, "You've got to spend money to make money", popped up in his head, and while it applied to his current situation he really wish it didn't. He'd much rather be saving his money for food and shelter. Regardless, the recent immigrant knew what needed to be done, and walked toward one of the stores with Turk at his side. This particular merchant seemed busy at the moment, carrying out a transaction with another customer. Rather than be caught standing around awkwardly, Kendon pretended to browse some of the wares on display (the smeargle, in particular, took considerable interest in the specialty balls). Once the vendor was free, the young man walked up as casually as he was capable of.

"Erm, excuse... excuse me?" Kendon addressed the shopkeeper and attempted to smile. "How much are the... uh... the woodworking tools? I'd like to buy, um, a set."

Noticing Turk studying the colorfully designed pokeballs, the writer added onto his request, "And, um, sorry, but... how much are those balls? These nice ones my pokemon is looking at..."

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 11:44 PM

Admin

@Kenos

The shopkeeper in this case was a rather handsome young man that seemed to be near Kendon's own age, perhaps just slightly older. His conversation with the previous customer had seemed bubbly and upbeat; his demeanor was exactly the same as he turned to Kendon and listened to his potential customer's inquiry.

"Ah, wood working tools? Good choice, good choice! I do have some sets and I could sell you one for 110 tokens. And those fancy balls there are going for exactly 330 each. I only have a couple types in stock right now, though. A couple level balls, a heavy ball, and a timer ball. Do any of those catch your fancy?" The young man spoke in a quick and chipper voice- hopefully Kendon could keep up. It seemed like even if he couldn't the shopkeeper was just going to keep barreling on in his sales pitch, anyway, only pausing long enough to take a breath and flash a wide, brilliant white-toothed smile at both Kendon and Turk.

"If you'd like, I could throw them together in a package deal! One woodworking set and one of the specialty balls, an offer that would normally cost 440 tokens, but I'll be willing to part with for only 400 tokens! Of course if you only want one or the other, I can do that, too, and don't you be afraid to tell me what you want!" He paused long enough to chuckle lightly at himself, and seemed to finally give Kendon an opening to respond.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kenos
 Posted: Jun 26 2018, 04:23 PM

Player

Kendon opened his mouth more than once while the shopkeeper was talking, only to close it shortly after when realizing he wasn't finished. Once he was allowed a chance to cut in, the potential customer frowned as he tried to process the prices. He pulled out the small sack he kept his tokens in, counting them as quickly as he could. He had done so earlier, before setting out to the market, but he didn't trust himself and needed to check again. Not that it mattered -- he knew he was well under the price of 400 tokens. Maybe he could check out another shop, but that would mean he'd have wasted the other man's time, and he doubted the other shops would be much cheaper.

"I'll, uh, just take the woodworking tools, then, sorry..." the immigrant apologized, taking out the necessary coins to hand over. He stacked them in 11 neat piles of ten, to expedite his calculations. He was a bit disappointed he couldn't buy one of the fancy balls for Turk, but at least he hadn't promised him anything. He'd just have to save up for one later.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Jun 28 2018, 10:20 AM

Admin

topic closed
▲▲ x1 woodworking tool set

▼▼ 110 tokens

Trade complete! I'll process this in Kendon's index now.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.