Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

God of Deliverance, [Quest - Pest Control]
Rixie
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 10:56 AM

Lore

“Say, kid, hold up there!” Paul stopped short, coming to an abrupt halt, but didn’t turn around yet. He looked down and knelt slightly, putting his hands on his knees and cocking his head towards the ground as though he were looking for something he dropped among the lush grass.

“Kid, over here!” He stood up straight and turned around, casually scanning the area until his eyes fell on the old man coming towards him quickly.

”Oh, good morning Luke,” Paul met his boss with a wide, pleasant smile.

“I didn’ startle ya, did I?” Luke looked at him, his tight lips and furrowed brow indicating his concern. Paul shook his haloed head wordlessly, and Luke continued, “A’right, good. Listen here, kid; I gotta job fer ya.”

Paul listened, and questioned, ”Of course you do. I work for you, right?” His face bore a slightly puzzled expression. ”I was just about to take the Mareep out to the pasture.”

The old man shook his head, “Nah I mean’ a diff’rent job. I’ll take over the Mareep fer today. I wan’ ya ta try yer hand at scarin’ out some o’ th’ pests that are up hidin’ ‘n th’ winter stores.” He pointed one bony finger toward the storage shed that held extra food for winter. “It’ll be good exercise fer yer Pokémon, too. Ya gotta train ‘em up if ya wanna be able to protect yerself, ya hear me?”

Paul nodded, barely hiding a reluctant grimace. He hated the shed and barn, and tried to avoid them. They were dusty, rickety, and definitely not beautiful or elegant. He turned away from the beautiful, inviting, waving cloth that was the lush, green prairie and inspected the apparent death trap that he was supposed to be clearing out. With a sinking, drowning feeling, he trudged to the wooden shack. Now he was stuck with the task of chasing the vermin out.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.