Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Pokemon Quest, discuss the new game
Amissa
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 03:09 AM

Player

I blame you guys for getting me hooked on this. I didn't know this game existed until I think Kira or Bella mentioned I could get it on my phone. So I just started and right now I'm rocking a team of Squirtle, Pidgey, and Growlithe. I had a rattata but I sacrificed him for training purposes, and then I regretted it when I got to a water level and my growlithe was at disadvantage.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So, for those of you who are also playing, what kind of team do you have? How far have you gotten? What starter did you choose? (I picked squirtle)

We also mentioned in the c-box that perhaps the chances of encountering shiny pokemon are different in Quest, and I agree. I found a shiny machop myself.

--------------------
PM
^
Sev
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 04:46 AM

Player

Right now my team is Eevee (my starter) and Charmeleon plus whoever else I feel like using. I've completed the first three areas and now working on trying to level my teams up for the next areas.

I have lots of other pokemon but I can't remember them all atm, lol. I know I have growlithe, ponyta, Pidgey and both Nidoran. Uh...an Ekans showed up for me last night and so did electabuzz.

The shiny chance has almost got to be higher in quest than its been in every other game. I had a shiny dodo show up in my camp at random and a pair of cubone (one shiny, one not) appeared after I cooked something. So I've got two shiny pokemon that showed up in the same day, lol.

--------------------
PM
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 05:09 AM

Mod

Ive rotate thr team based on location but I use only 6 core pokemon.

Charmander, Pidgey, Pikachu, Geodude, Horsea, Bellsprout.

The rest get sacrificed to the gods

--------------------
PM
^
Kenos
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 05:26 AM

Player

My starter was squirtle, now a wartortle!

I, too, have a rotating team, but I only, uh, part ways with duplicates. There is no place for the weak on my team. I try to level/evolve everyone so I can complete my pokedex, and also optimize my team for each area and get those sweet type bonuses.

I have yet to encounter a shiny myself but I've heard/read elsewhere that the rate is crazy high and not uncommon.

Oh yeah, I'm on the cusp of completing areas 4, 5, and 6, just spending some time grinding/trying to befriend higher level pokemon.

Edit: Potato quality but look at these meanies bullying my squirtle TT^TT
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
user posted image

--------------------
PM
^
Kaien
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 08:04 AM

Admin

ohgod why was this made I don't want to tell people about my problem

SO UH I'm high-key a hoarder and 80% of the time am unable to get rid of any creatures in any game I get. Because I get overly attached and I'm always like "Well what if I need them later on and they are gone??" Also, I like having one of everything. SO I've only gotten rid of a few doubles, especially because I had 4 ponyta's at one point.

My only constant [unless I'm trying to get a specific goal/achievement] is my starter, Eevee. Who's currently lvl 27 and apparently won't evolve until lvl 36 OTL Besides that, I've been trading out my party consistently and training every single pokemon to get them up. Unfortunately this is difficult because of the fact that most of the pokemon coming to my camp are mid to high 20's now, but I'm still pushing on. Occasionally I've been using my higher up pokes to tackle a new level, but I'm also finding that some of my lower level pokes actually have BOMB stats, so they can be like 10 levels lower and still add way more to my party strength value OTL

Anyway, Here are the pokemon I have. And keep switching between to use them all because I have problems. [Also disclaimer that I'm updating these as I play]

Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Eevee - Lvl 27
Jigglypuff - Lvl 30
Abra - Lvl 27
Horsea - Lvl 27 [New]
Porygon - Lvl 26 [New]
Onix - Lvl 25
Pidgeotto - Lvl 24
Rattata - Lvl 24 [New]
Venonat - Lvl 23
Tentacool - Lvl 22
Slowpoke - Lvl 22
Shiny Ponyta - Lvl 21
Vulpix - Lvl 21 [New]
Seel - Lvl 20
Krabby - Lvl 20
Oddish - Lvl 20 [New]
Squirtle - Lvl 19
Geodude - Lvl 19 [New]
Nidoran Male - Lvl 17
Oddish - Lvl 16 [Will maybe be gotten rid of soon if I can make myself do it]
Electabuzz - Lvl 16
Rattata - Lvl 14
Psyduck - Lvl 16
Ekans - Lvl 16
Nidorana - Lvl 16
Nidoran Male - Lvl 13 [I paired him with fem before I got the lvl 17, so I have attachment issues]
Paras - Lvl 16
Mankey - Lvl 13
Poliwag - Lvl 13
Machop - Lvl 17
Shellder - Lvl 17

You guys and your ability to stick with one team ACK

Currently I'm on area 6. I beat 4 & 5, and beat the first 2 stages of 6.

--------------------

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.