Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Familyyy~, 7/1-7/5
Jani
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:26 AM

Admin

Hey friends~ This is just a brief few days of absence, but I figured I should post it up anyways.

First, my great grandmother is dying. She's 91 and has had slowly declining health over the past five or so years, so it's not really a surprise, but my mom is taking it pretty hard. My mom has been up there caring for her until she goes, but she (my mom) has to come back home for a few days to take care of a few responsibilities here before going back. Today and tomorrow, I'm going to be busting my butt cleaning my mom's house and helping her take care of everything so that she feels comfortable leaving the house again to go and take care of great grandma. I know she'd never forgive herself if she was away when Grandma Great passed.

Second, the fourth of July is coming up! Hubs and I are going to Idaho to celebrate it with his grandparents. I'll be honest, I don't even know if they have wifi because they are those kind of old folks, so I'm just going to assume that I won't be able to work on posts up there in our down time.

I'm taking the first half of today to post in the Tourney and the Starter that I owe and get some site-wide stuff done, but other than that, don't expect many, if any, posts from me until the 5th or 6th. Sorry for any inconvenience!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Amissa
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 08:46 PM

Player

I'm so sorry about your great grandma, Jani, but good on you for helping you mom out. I hope you still manage to enjoy your holiday, and stay safe!

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 10:41 PM

Admin

Thanks, Amissa. <3

Plans have changed a little bit, and we're not going to Idaho this week. But we are now having a get-together on Friday, so I'll be helping prep for that. So it will still be a busy week- but luckily I'll have more down-time (and wifi) this week that I was expecting to.

And after this week it should be business as normal! (So, still pretty busy because of the toddler that rules my life. x3 But less busy than this week has been.)

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls
skin by bonbon.