Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Closed
New Poll

Throw me a Vine, Dev/Shop thread
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 03:09 AM

Player

(Intro for Andy and Jade, probably for a loyalty boost, but mainly for adorableness)

For a few fleeting moments, Andy stood silent looking all around him at the many, many totems surrounding him in this new place...wherever he was. Where the pecha berry am I now? How did I even get here? he wondered. now getting a closer look at the totems, the carving seemed intricate despite being wooden in material, clearly the sculptors of these totems took immense pride in their work As for what those objects were depicting and their significance, he only figured they were displaying various pokemon, but which ones and why were a mystery

Looking up at the sky, Andy saw a few huge trees looming over the area giving the apperance more akin to a jungle canopy, as if the place just sorted sprouted up amongst the dense forest behind him. Taking a look at the buildings revealed the same thing, wooden structures that looked harmonious with the expansive forest, they at least were newcomer friendly in the sense that they had symbols that denoted their primary uses; they weren't the same as in....Where had he been before appearing here? His memory couldn't be this bad at such a young age could it?

Here he was in some alien village, with people that he had no idea who they are or if they were friendly or not. "Must be what a fish out of water feels like." he was essentially drowning in shyness induced xenophobia. the sudden onset of all this unfamailarity driving his mind bonkers. The lack of any reason he winded up here not helping.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 04:16 AM

Player

A little Pansage was being a bit of a busybody in the Great West Forest gathering a few berries for itself. it seemed to have gotten a little ahead of itself though as it had gathered a few more berries, it was a little hungry, perhaps just eating those on the way would be a good idea. After the berry hunt, the chimp would stroll along the forest floor, the path getting more and more trodden as he continued till he stopped at a tree along the edge of the forest heading to Ashfield. Nothing too special about this tree minus the fact it had been hallowed out slightly by some birds a month ago, the avian mons hadn't been back since and so now she used it as a sort of berry stash.

The grass chimp quite enjoyed the giant forest full of berries and normally would not go outside this forest in any direction preferring to eat and be merry. However today was different, something odd was urging her on to go more into Ashfield. What was that reason? Was it seeking other friends?, Actual curiosity? Whatever this was, it was making her progress further and further away from her usual home in the canopies, the monkey having a mix of optimism and confusion before suddenly stopping and heading back to the berry stash tree and taking 3 berries. Maybe whoever i meet will be hungry?" she mused now resuming the trek to the city in the forest.

Upon making it to the entrance of the city she saw what looked like a....human? The sage wasn't too sure about that assumption having only heard whispers about them among a few of the bugs in the forest. "Wow, he looks kinda weird" seeing all the colorful things he wore as she stepped closer to this human who shivering like it was cold out. "Hello? Hello? the Pansage tried talking to this nervous person,

--------------------
PMEmail
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 05:10 AM

Player

Hello? Hello? Some soft hooting would be heard from somewhere, thankfully that got Andy back into reality as a light tug is felt at his right pant leg. He gives a look down there and spots the little green pokechimp, "Oh, hello there" he gave a little smile, having slightly regained his composure now, "What brings you here?" he softly spoke while the mon just cocked her head in confusion, "You...cant understand me at all huh?" he sighed trying to pet her for now just show her he didn't mean any harm.

She did seem to at least get that message as Andy saw her smile a bit more. He then noticed the berries she was holding, "Must have been a long trip for you to carry a few berries around" what the sage did next threw him for a loop, she held out one of the berries to him, "This is either the sweetest pokemon ever, or a real goofball" he thought while gazing at the berry and her still smiling expression. "I really hope this doesn't harm me" he gulped hoping a bout of indigestion would be more manageable than an angry pokemon.before taking a blue berry for now and biting into it.

Boy was that dry, but at least he was able to get it down. after a minute of forcing the sandpaper textured berry down his throat, the mons mitt out again now holding a pink berry out to the boy who just blushed at this, the mon just nodding at him the whole time.

This one going down much smoother for one thing but was very very sweet, like eating a sugury cotton candy treat or 3."That was actually pretty good...I can't believe i just said that" now just nodding and smiling at the chimp to show his appreciation. who was now hooting again about something.

At this point, a realization struck him, he had been idiling there at that spot for around 10 minutes since he appeared there, it was time to get a move on, but where? He had no clue what was in other parts of this world he manifested in, he would of course need some help and after that display of kindness from the Pansage, "Would you like to come with me perhaps?" waving her in with his right hand to show she could closer to him. The monkey jumps up and down a bit before Andy had her on his shoulder. "Though i'm going to call you Jade instead if you don't mind."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 05:53 AM

Player

It seemed that the human had slowly taken notice of her but what was he even saying? It all sounded like gibberish to her for now, but least he was smiling so that was something.. Right? When he pet her she gave him a smile and offered him one of the berries, she watched him recoil away out of pure surprise but kept her hopes up hoping he would see the sweetness behind the gesture. "Come on give it a try"

She would be delighted when he took the Oran berry and ate it; wheather the human liked it or not was a mystery she didn't exactly care to solve for the moment, he was eating it and thats all that mattered for now. The Pecha berry being the next offered fruit to the boy which he eventually also munched down, to her happiness. T"hanks for being courteous" to which the boy smiled.

Pansage continued happily eyeing him for a bit before he spoke more of that unintelliglbe human speech, while doing some sort of gesture with his hand.upon getting closer she found out what he was trying to do as she ended up on his left shoulder. Oh are you taking me somewhere?" she thought while spewed more human speech, Pansage just nodding at this to be polite, No point making this human that likes berries mad for now."

With that out of the way after awhile Andy now started making his way toward what looked like a shop, if he was going to journey this new land, he'd best pack some items.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 07:29 PM

Mod

An elderly woman was taking a step out of her shop to get some fresh air. Business was slow today and she didn't know if anyone was going to come by. With the heat, she wondered if it was a good idea to just close up and head home but as she set foot outside the building, she spotted someone coming toward her.

A young man who seemed to be accompanied by a green monkey-like creature. If she didn't know any better, it was likely a pansage. She was used to seeing the pokemon of the forest. "Hello, young one," she greeted as they approached. "Why don't you come on in and take a look around or tell me what you're looking for?"

@mdebourg

--------------------
PM
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 12:15 AM

Player

"Hello miss, I would like to buy 2 supply packs and 1 potion if you have those available please?" After requesting those items, he quickly took a look around the shop, it clearly fit with the rest of the area, the outside being wooden but clearly sturdy enough to stand at least a bracing windstorm.

Inside being pretty much the same, various items stocked on wooden shelves ready to be purchased, low-tech sure but it got the job done.

@Shasyu

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 08:54 AM

Mod

The elderly woman looked the boy up and down. She could see that his clothes were different. He didn't look like he endured the dangers of this world yet. He was definitely an immigrant. She wanted to help him out but wasn't so sure how much money someone like himself would have. She was willing to give a discount but she couldn't be that generous.

"A potion for you, young man would be 80 tokens and I can do 2 supply packs for 100 tokens," she said happily.

@mdebourg

--------------------
PM
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 01:44 PM

Player

Oh darn ionly have 130 tokens on me at this time ma'am, how about just the supply packs themselves? " he asked getting ready to pay her 100 tokens now. While he did want the potion, he did understand that the lady was running a business, and looking the way he did, a discount was rather improbable at best.

If one was to travel around those supply packs were of vital importance, least you could circumvent the need for potions by running off if need be

@Shasyu

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 04:40 PM

Mod

"2 supply packs it is then!" she chirped. The elderly woman held out her hand to take the tokens from the teenager. Once handed over. She'd gladly give him his supply packs. Should he choose to do so, he could be on his way.

@mdebourg

--------------------
PM
^
mdebourg
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 05:09 PM

Player

"Thank you ma'am" he says with a smile as he and Jade head out into the city of Ashffield, Andy now making now looking to head out of the city and into the vast wilderness of the Western Great forest., ."Well least now that met you Jade, i'm not totally alone here, shall we try making some new friends?" This being followed by some excited noises from her, maybe just excited to go back home with a guest this time? Who knows what the two would even encounter there?

Yay now I can show him where I liveand the many berries of the forest! to which Andy just chuckles a bit patting her head "Calm down will you? We shall be there soon enough."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Shasyu
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 06:09 PM

Mod

topic closed
▲▲ +50 Tokens for completing a topic.
▲▲ +1% loyalty to Jade!
▲▲ x2 Supply Packs

▼▼ 100 Tokens.

Jade is so cute! I can't wait to see more from this pair and the friends they'll make. Good luck on your adventures!

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.