Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Surfing with Shae, Tidal Waves of Plots
Kaien
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 07:29 PM

Admin

Friends
Romance
Enemies
Current & Future Plots

Shae's arrival in Terrene - A New Start [COMPLETE]
⌛ Fall, 2016

Anniversary Fair, Ice Skating, Winter - Going in Head First [COMPLETE]
⌛ Winter, 2016-2017

Mar's Dev Arc - The Prisoner [IN PROGRESS]
⌛ Spring, 2017

Kay's Dev Arc - Conflicting Passions [PLANNED]
⌛ Spring, 2017

Zoe - Falling Out [IN PROGRESS]
⌛ Summer, 2017
Naivety is not Innocence

Crater City (Tourney + Start of travels) - Pushing It Down [IN PROGRESS]
⌛ Summer to Fall, 2017

Coordination (Overarching) - Something New [IN PROGRESS]
⌛ Spring to Winter, 2017

Seb's Evolution - Growth [PLANNED]
⌛ Winter 2017-2018

Barry's Dev Arc - Odd Ball Out [PLANNED]
⌛ Winter 2017-2018

--------------------

PM
^
Finley
 Posted: Dec 11 2016, 11:00 PM

Idle Staff

Mavis & Shae
@Kaien Oh man, oh man, oh man, where do I even start lmao. I know for a fact that Mavis is going to be kind of conflicted regarding her relationship with Shae. Since Mavis always wants to be the best, always wants to triumph where others have failed, she's going to see Shae as both someone to be respected, and one of her greatest obstacles. I feel like Shae shares many personality traits with Mavis, but excels in a different area. While Shae cares about her appearance, Mavis is a lot more about dragging herself through mud and grime in order to reach her goals. Essentially, before she really understands Shae, I think Mavis would consider Shae someone who gets everything on a silver platter, and would probably resent that to some degree. Not enough to be completely unfriendly, but still enough to be a little off in their interactions. But, once Mavis realizes that Shae works just as hard as she does, Mavis is going to beat herself up a bit about the fact that Shae is so much better than she is in certain areas (namely coordination once that comes around lol). I was hoping that Shae might be able to give Mavis some direction, maybe remind her that she doesn't need to excel in everything and that, even though she hasn't found her path yet, her drive and passion is going to get her there eventually.

So, I just had a huge text wall (I'm so sorry lol) but let me know what you think! <3

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 02:14 PM

Lore

So we don't forget it, here's my plot idea:
Paul does something mean / breaks some random girl's heart or something. Shae overhears, gets kinda upset. When she confronts him, he starts out being his usual womanizing self, but the more they talk, the more that dissolves. And for whatever reason, maybe something she says hits too close to home, she realizes that he never got any motherly love. And all his issues mostly revolve around that fact. She ends up mothering him, and he bawls like a little child, because all he ever wanted was his mother to love him.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.