Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

Terrene continues to heat
up, both in temperature and in conflict. Beta is asking for spies to infiltrate Omega's camp, while Dentelle simply wants to inquire after the scientist's progress. Later in the season, Beta is hosting his annual crater city tournament, where people can test their Pokemon and their leadership and strategies against one another.

Season

Summer will be here until
September. The heat of summer is here in full force, as well as the accompanying summer thunderstorms. Bug, electric, and fire types all thrive while others wilt under these conditions.

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Shasyu
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Mistake Spotting
Jani
 Posted: Oct 3 2016, 04:30 PM

Admin

Mistake Spotting

Is there a typo in one of our informational topics, events, announcements, or other important topics? Please post here to let us now! Providing a link and a general description of where the typo or mistake is would be especially helpful. And don't forget that you can earn Participation Points for helping us out!

»
--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 07:09 PM

Player

http://pokemonterrene.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=25

EASTERN GREAT FOREST

The eastern portion of this forest is decidedly more deciduous, though the transition is gradual and not too shocking. The eastern half is also larger than the eastern half- at least in regards to the area it covers.

red highlighted is what i think should have been western
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 10 2016, 08:09 PM

Admin

Thanks so much! I fixed the problem, so you can claim 2 PP!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 08:00 PM

Player

Heights and Weights

http://pokemonterrene.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=61

they reach [u]sexual maturity[u],

Need / in the last part of code
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 13 2016, 08:41 PM

Admin

Thank you! I fixed the problem, so you can claim 2 PP!

I recommend you create a post to keep track of your acquired PP. This can be done in this topic.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: Oct 17 2016, 11:29 PM

Idle Staff

About Desert Strip

◒ Uncommon
This list is far more expansive and some on this list can only be found at a certain time of day, otherwise not at all. Bug, Fairy, Fighting, Flying, Normal, Poison, Psychic and Steel types are not often seen. Fire types can be found in the spring/summer, Dark and Ghost types only at night, Ice types can be found in the winter,

◒ Rare
This list is for those that are rarely ever seen in this landscape or never. Ice types in the fall (never in the summer/spring), Electric with the exception of Stunfisk (near the coast) and Helioptile, Fire during fall/winter, Ice during the spring/winter/fall and Water types.

Ice types are mentioned three times and the last at least seems to contradict and repeat what some of the other two say. The uncommon list says Ice types are uncommon in winter, then the rare list says ice types are rare in fall and never found in spring or summer, and then further down says ice types are rare in spring, fall, and winter, repeating the fall part, conflicting with the spring part, and changing the winter part. Not sure if you meant to put a different type in or if one of the three mentions of ice types wasn't supposed to be there at all...

And also the last sentence in the uncommon list ends in a comma not a period, not sure if that was on purpose

About Chilling Cliffs

◒ Common
Pokemon commonly found in this rugged terrain are Dark, Fighting, Ghost, Ice (especially during Winter) and Normal. .

Just a side note, I don't want to seem picky or anything so I'm just tacking this on with the other one, but I noticed two periods after the word Normal.
Sorry, end punctuation is really noticeable to me

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 03:39 PM

Admin

For the Desert Strip: fixed! Ice types are found uncommonly in the winter, rarely in the fall, and never in the spring or summer. You can claim 2 PP for this fixed mistake.

Chilling Cliffs: also fixed! Since this was a separate mistake, I'll give you another 2 PP. It might be a small mistake, but it was a mistake nonetheless and the post looks cleaner with it fixed!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 07:25 PM

Idle Staff

About Rolling Mountains

Make sure your bag if packed while trekking up here and you should be fine, just beware of loose gravel

Small note, but I'm pretty sure that was supposed to say 'Make sure you bag is packed while trekking....'

About Lion's Plain

If you'd like to meet Beta, feel free to go knocking on their door..

◒ Common
Pokemon commonly found in this hot, grassy terrain are Bug, Electric, Pyroar/Litleo, Flying, Grass, Normal and Poison. .

Another double period sorry, I can't help but stumble on these Not sure if the first was supposed to be an aposiopesis that was just missing a third period or if it was another accidental double, but the second seemed like an accident.

About Cloven Volcano

As if a great claw once came crashing upon half of this former volcano, half of it appears to of been lost to the great ocean below..

I swear Naze, I am not trying to pick on you. I can't help it, I just keep noticing extra periods.

About Subterranean River

This saltwater river has come into existence when the volcano met it's end and where magma once flowed, the ocean has claimed this are as it's domain.

However, Fire, Electric and GrassPokemon have never been found here.

I think the first one was supposed to say 'this area' not this are.
The second one was just noticing the lack of a space between Grass and Pokemon that was likely meant to be there

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 07:34 PM

Admin

All issues fixed~ I shall award you with 8 PP for these finds! Thank you!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Saint Judas
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 10:53 PM

Idle Staff

I have decided Naze and periods do not mix well. That's all I'm saying here, but...

About Western Great Forest

There's usually not too much blocking that path as Ashfield and Crater do trade and trips are made enough to keep the ground well trampled, but for the more adventurous soul, the forest awaits..

However, Dragon, Steel and IcePokemon have never been found here.

Double period at the end of the first bit and a missing space in the second bit.

Board Index
GREAT FOREST, EAST
Far more deciduous and akin to the common forest than it's western cousin, Eastern Great Forest is seemingly more tame but almost even more unexplored..
PARADISE ISLAND
None of your nightmares exist here, with the sun always shining bright and the breeze always blowing, this is an area equal to a deluxe resort if you can get here..

Double periods two places in the descriptions of the boards

Canons

A secretive little group, they report directly to Beta for missions and reports, and are also a little more than just spies at times..

Double period.

Plot

They filled it with many wonders and with astounding fauna. And then they wept again, for none of the legendaries had the power to create life.

Given the context of creating life I think it was meant to say flora, as in plants, rather than fauna, as in animals.

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Oct 23 2016, 06:00 PM

Admin

Dang it, Naze. xD Also, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to this! I somehow managed to overlook this post, woopsies. Aforementioned mistakes should be fixed now, and I bequeath upon you 8 PP.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kestrel
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 07:43 PM

Idle Staff

This isn't a typo, and might not really count for the purpose of this thread, but- for the forum categories the board is divided into, like the Character category where the Application board, the Index board, ect are in? This category, that this board is sorted into, is still called "A Test Category." I feel like like you might want it called "Rules and Information" or "OOC Info" or whatever feels right to you. I didn't know if that was leftover from playing with the coding. ^^()

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Nov 2 2016, 08:16 PM

Admin

Noooope, that was actually totally on purpose. xD I was too lazy to rename it. But I shall give you 1 PP for noticing and for bringing it up!

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Snubby
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 09:13 AM

Player

http://pokemonterrene.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=38

Hayato was sorted under the females? He does have a really girlish figure but he's male.

PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Nov 5 2016, 05:27 PM

Admin

Pfffft, I get so lost in the coding for that topic. Thanks for pointing that out! You can go ahead and claim 2 PP if you like~ <3

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (8) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.