Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Torturing Elka and the crew, Plotting stuff
Invi
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 01:06 PM

Idle Staff

Check out Elka's rushed attempt at an Index

Positives
Playful, introspective, polite, humorous, lighthearted, and hard-working.

Negatives
Sassy, has pokephobia, gray-morality, short-fuse, stubborn, and wary.

Hobbies
Drawing, writing, and singing.

Plot Wishlist

1. Overcoming pokemon fear
Yeaaah, I definitely want to get this over with. I want her to get used to pokemon, even if those horrifying images from her past experimenting on pokemon pop up. Maybe make her play with pokemon for awhile with other trainers and get to know different types of personalities.
2. Finding a job (hopefully something of 'grey-morality' just like her time in Team Galactic)
Elka's pretty desperate for a job. She knows bumming it on the streets is not a good way to take care of herself and her stowaway cubone who she now takes care of. If someone can hire her to do anything for decent pocket change, she'll do pretty much anything.

Other Plot Stuff

1. Friendships
Pretty self explanatory. The gal needs to get out and get friends.
2. Love
She's a bit weird and too caught up in her thoughts for love, though she has tons of crushes like the dopey nerd she is. Feel free to throw ships if you want, but I doubt anything will happen. xD
3. Enemies/rivals
Not that she cares if she has any, the lady can have future enemies/rivals whenever.

WIP

elka vasseur
immigrant . 26 bisexual
pretty much open to anything since...she's in prison at the moment. xD
Fleta Nell Knox
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age
words
first m. last
group . age

pokéwishlist
user posted image
Joltik
Need poison and paralysis effecting moves. String shot is a must. Probably have to camp out in the Eastern Great Forest for them.
Plotted Moveset:
Toxic (Need TM)
String Shot
Thunder Wave
Electroweb

wip

Aenean sagittis diam non mauris porttitor facilisis. Morbi vehicula, odio non convallis bibendum, lectus odio finibus enim, vel pretium nulla ex sed lorem. Morbi neque odio, blandit quis congue sit amet, tincidunt sed tortor. Mauris ultrices erat sed elit vestibulum tempus. Suspendisse condimentum, quam sit amet scelerisque suscipit, magna nunc dapibus lorem, at scelerisque turpis nisl sit amet diam. Sed at neque feugiat, pulvinar elit vitae, ullamcorper arcu. Duis ac eros a est laoreet interdum eu vel massa. Donec massa risus, dapibus non imperdiet consectetur, porttitor vel turpis. Maecenas eget placerat lacus. Nulla facilisi. Sed ultricies nisl sed metus tempus, at varius sapien dignissim. Proin ultricies mauris est, sed imperdiet magna egestas laoreet. Praesent sit amet diam vestibulum turpis suscipit consectetur quis et felis. Phasellus dapibus ligula sagittis elit tristique, sit amet volutpat nisi malesuada. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

Cras quis facilisis neque. Nullam varius id tortor nec sagittis. Phasellus varius sapien in metus bibendum, at lacinia quam placerat. Nullam ipsum ligula, malesuada et tellus finibus, mattis fermentum sem. Vestibulum tellus nibh, dapibus vitae turpis et, pulvinar viverra tortor. In tellus ligula, blandit rutrum pulvinar vitae, ultrices vitae eros. Sed pharetra erat vitae viverra ultricies.

Fusce tempus non dolor at varius. Nullam nec consectetur lectus, sit amet dapibus dolor. In quis ornare lorem, eget placerat ipsum. Nam metus nibh, tempor ut efficitur vel, vulputate eget risus. Praesent sodales, justo vitae condimentum bibendum, augue mauris condimentum nisi, sagittis fermentum mauris odio non tellus. Fusce sit amet sem at nulla porttitor condimentum eu vel purus. In dapibus nunc vel tellus sodales pharetra. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas non odio justo. Integer commodo orci non rhoncus hendrerit. Quisque aliquam ut nisi ac rutrum. Pellentesque a sem sodales, posuere leo eu, rhoncus sem. Pellentesque finibus convallis lacus, a porttitor justo fringilla in. Duis hendrerit porta enim, in pretium lectus lobortis at.
notes : ----- | tags: -----
made by alyssa

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Mar 27 2017, 10:36 AM

Admin

Okay so, I don't know whether or not Cynth and Elka would be long-time friends, but I think we need to throw the two of them together at one point so that they can suffer with their various phobias. So it would probably have to be an adventure thread.

I'm not sure what the situation would be, though, my sleepy early-morning mind is not coming up with anythiiing. Maybe one or both of their Pokemon run off and they have to go out chasing them? I know that her fire pony is the type to cause trouble in that way, but I don't know about Calliope. But surely we can come up with something that will force them out to adventure somewhere?

Idk idk, but I do want them to get together and have shenanigans.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Invi
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 09:23 AM

Idle Staff

QUOTE (Jani @ Mar 28 2017, 01:36 AM)
*insert sexy Cynth brandishing for plotting here*

Ooh, good idea. Adventuring with Cynth would definitely something Elka would do because she wants to find any hints relating to her past memories. (Not that she would find anything...It's Terrene, geeez.)

But to where exactly? *spoopy arm waving*

I say Calliope can chase after the fire pony out of curiosity since she's so independent still... Her loyalty still on the low-end, so it'll take awhile to be sticking by Elka anytime soon. That'll get Elka to chase her partner while helping Cynth. I'm sure chasing after a horse wouldn't be fun on belly. They can spend the time to get to know each other while finding their pokemon.

Know any places Firepony would run off to?

--------------------
PM
^
Jani
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 09:32 AM

Admin

@Invi

:D :D That's good, Calliope would see the incident with Firepony running and would attempt to give chase (maybe they should meet a little while before this so that Calliope has more reason to give chase, and so Firepony has reason to slow down a little bit so Calliope can keep up with him). And then Elka could see Cynth frantically worming into the Forest after her horsey and Elka could come to her rescue xDD

Hmm, I could see Firepony going just about anywhere. Perhaps first going into the Lion's Plains, but I think he would become ashamed at how he ran off from his herd (even though he didn't have a choice) and wouldn't want to risk running into them, so he might continue on into the Rolling Mountains?

Also I sort of want to go to the Rolling Mountains anyway to get Cynth a Rockruff, if at all possible. xD idk if they would get there in time for the swarm, but whatevs~

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.