Welcome

Our old universe has
fallen into impossible chaos and destruction, but the Legendaries will save us; are saving us; have saved us. Soon many lives and memories will fill this new world, and give it purpose.

Events

As Terrene leaves behind
the long, dark nights, their minds turn to friendship and romance at the second annual speed dating! And don't miss out on the clover hunt or the poetry season. Our plot event, alpha & omega, is drawing closer to its end, but is still going strong for now.

Season

Spring will be here until
June. The rainy season begins in the tropical areas; the rest of Terrene begins to thaw and warm, shaking the chill of winter and creeping toward the heat of summer. Fairy and grass types relish in the season of rebirth and renewal!

Staff

Admins

Jani
Kaien

Moderators

Mod
Mod

C-Box

Keep it PG! | rules

Links

external cbox newbie guide pkmn rarity dmg table mod req the maps FAQ PP

Sisters

Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene

Add Reply
New Poll

Cynthia Plans and Plots
Rixie
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 11:35 AM

Lore

Plots:
Not too much for right now. I'll make this prettier when I'm not on my phone.

- Face the Fire
--- Whenever Cynthia is faced with fire, she feels suddenly sad and anxious. Not exactly scared, but certainly not at ease. Something about the flames just make her feel terribly lonely, as though she lost something irreplaceable.
--- Since Ammy will become a Fire-Type Pokemon, this should work out nicely. Coupled with Ammy's insecurity and desire to be seen positively by those around her... This will make a nice, dramatic story arc. Ammy learns how to use fire and she's really proud, expects Thia to be pleased. Thia gets a little weirded out, and starts calling on her other Pokemon more often, allowing Ammy to take the backseat and not actually do anything. Ammy: "What did I do? What did I do wrong? Oh my arceus why don't you love me anymore? How can I fix this? Please let me fix this?"

- Eyes of the Wanderer
--- Cynthia is all about freedom and exploration. She's done being a goody-two-shoes, settling down in one place and trying to make the world a better place. Though her heart is still good, she is deviated from her lawful nature and become chaotic, or perhaps neutral. Either way, she's out to make her own rules now.
--- It's time to get to exploring! Cynthia wants to see the entire world for herself. She'll make maps probably. Maybe when she has a strong enough team, she'll offer protection and guide people through harsh areas. But she might get bored of visiting places she's already been, so then again, she might not.

Close Friends:
None yet :(

Friends:
- Ri (played by Kira): Regardless of their differences and the infuriating manner in which Ri acts, Cynthia is convinced that somewhere under that facade, a strong and good woman exists. So, even though they don't get along, at all, Cynthia considers her a friend, or something like one. She would go out of her way to protect or help her, if she saw her in trouble, even though she expects she will not get the same treatment from Ri.
- Shae (played by Kaien): Cynthia is extremely fond of this kindly woman, and would love to be closer to her. Stay tuned for (hopefully) some stronger friendship here.
- Elka (played by Invi): She doesn't know her well, but Elka did basically teach her how to write. She considers her a friend for this action.
- Nyra (NPC): Just someone she met in the forest. Has a Poochyena named Grey. Cynthia took quite a liking to Nyra and Grey, and the two of them faced a few dangers and sought out Deerling together.
- Cynth (played by Jani): Cynth and Cynthia met in the Jousting Arena at the Anniversary Fair. It was a nail-biting match, but with Trick landing a critical hit and ultimately winning by a landslide on the last round. Afterwards, though, Cynthia had to ask Cynth how she managed with missing limbs, and expressed her admiration for her tenacity. They parted, but Cynthia hopes to see her again.

Enemies:
- ...Ri? Seriously. She can't stand her. She makes her so freaking mad.

Cynthia's Twin:

Regarding her brother. Overall, he was (is, but she doesn't know that) a handsome young man with a ridiculous plethora of talents: musician/artist, fortune-teller, medicine (how does that even work? I like to imagine him peering over Cynthia's frustrated form and yelling out answers to her medical-related homework), a decent shot with a bow. He was fond of warm sunny days.

He was talented and beautiful, but that made him a pretty big douchebag. He had a superiority complex, possibly narcissism. Despite his sister's unconditional love for him, he was practically all the things she hates about men. (One redeeming factor is his dedication to the truth. He didn't lie, but he also didn't play nice...) Women swooned over him, and he wasn't shy of taking advantage of that. I'm not sure how that'll play out, and I'm interested to see how it does.

Paul has an affinity for...
- art (particularly music and poetry, but dance, painting, theater, sculpture, etc. are also good)
- truth (psychic types and future sight particularly)
- healing and medicine, antivenom and disease cures
- the sun, light and heat

--------------------
PM
^
Rixie
 Posted: Apr 25 2017, 11:36 AM

Lore

Wishlist

Cynthia's Wishlist

user posted image
Amnisiad the Talonflame

user posted image
Orion (m) or Atalanta (f) the Mightyena
Poochyena is Common

user posted image
Atalanta (f) or Orion (m) the Lycanroc
Rockruff is Uncommon

user posted image
Arethusa (f) or Arethuses (m) the Manectric
Electrike is Uncommon

user posted image
Hippolytus (m) or Hippolyta (f) the Furfrou
Furfrou is Uncommon

user posted image
Siproites (either) the Arcanine
Growlithe is Rare

user posted image
Iphigenia (f) or Iphigen (m) the Sawsbuck

user posted imageuser posted image
Callisto the female Ursaring or Beartic
Teddiursa is Uncommon
Cubchoo is Rare

user posted image
Arachne? Ariadne? the female Ariados
Spinarak is Common

maaaaaybe a Skarmory (I won't go searching for one... but if I ever randomly find one, I'll try to catch it)
user posted image
named Okeanus (m) or Okeanid (f)
Skarmory is Rare

--------------------
PM
^
Jinn
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 06:40 AM

Player

Oh! I have an idea!

Are you adamant on her twin staying dead?

if not, well

this Apollo!Twin could have been transported to Terrene while he was on fire for all we know, and Cynthia doesn't know he's still alive. -shifty eyes-

they could lose memory of each other, but dear Cyn would feel some kind of elation, happiness, shock, denial, fear or something when she sees him in Terrene and not know why.

um
just saying
would love to see him personally.

--------------------
PMEmailWebsite
^
Rixie
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 09:10 AM

Lore

You read my mind lols.

I actually do intend on keeping the possibility of him being alive open. That is exactly what I was thinking: he got pulled out to Terrene while nobody could see him. However, for now, (until I get my feet and a little experience) I'll leave it as a mystery whether or not he survived.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
RPG-D Distant Fantasies Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
Static
Save Your Goodbyes FF:Adventu Pokemon Anrui Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG PLEDGE -- a pokémon roleplay kalopsia - a pmd rp Pokefalls Pokemon: Terrene Pokemon: Terrene
skin by bonbon.