|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Apr 25 2017, 11:35 AM
Not too much for right now. I'll make this prettier when I'm not on my phone.
- Face the Fire
--- Whenever Cynthia is faced with fire, she feels suddenly sad and anxious. Not exactly scared, but certainly not at ease. Something about the flames just make her feel terribly lonely, as though she lost something irreplaceable.
--- Since Ammy will become a Fire-Type Pokemon, this should work out nicely. Coupled with Ammy's insecurity and desire to be seen positively by those around her... This will make a nice, dramatic story arc. Ammy learns how to use fire and she's really proud, expects Thia to be pleased. Thia gets a little weirded out, and starts calling on her other Pokemon more often, allowing Ammy to take the backseat and not actually do anything. Ammy: "What did I do? What did I do wrong? Oh my arceus why don't you love me anymore? How can I fix this? Please let me fix this?"
- Eyes of the Wanderer
--- Cynthia is all about freedom and exploration. She's done being a goody-two-shoes, settling down in one place and trying to make the world a better place. Though her heart is still good, she is deviated from her lawful nature and become chaotic, or perhaps neutral. Either way, she's out to make her own rules now.
--- It's time to get to exploring! Cynthia wants to see the entire world for herself. She'll make maps probably. Maybe when she has a strong enough team, she'll offer protection and guide people through harsh areas. But she might get bored of visiting places she's already been, so then again, she might not.
None yet :(
- Ri (played by Kira): Regardless of their differences and the infuriating manner in which Ri acts, Cynthia is convinced that somewhere under that facade, a strong and good woman exists. So, even though they don't get along, at all, Cynthia considers her a friend, or something like one. She would go out of her way to protect or help her, if she saw her in trouble, even though she expects she will not get the same treatment from Ri.
- Shae (played by Kaien): Cynthia is extremely fond of this kindly woman, and would love to be closer to her. Stay tuned for (hopefully) some stronger friendship here.
- Elka (played by Invi): She doesn't know her well, but Elka did basically teach her how to write. She considers her a friend for this action.
- Nyra (NPC): Just someone she met in the forest. Has a Poochyena named Grey. Cynthia took quite a liking to Nyra and Grey, and the two of them faced a few dangers and sought out Deerling together.
- Cynth (played by Jani): Cynth and Cynthia met in the Jousting Arena at the Anniversary Fair. It was a nail-biting match, but with Trick landing a critical hit and ultimately winning by a landslide on the last round. Afterwards, though, Cynthia had to ask Cynth how she managed with missing limbs, and expressed her admiration for her tenacity. They parted, but Cynthia hopes to see her again.
- ...Ri? Seriously. She can't stand her. She makes her so freaking mad.
Regarding her brother. Overall, he was (is, but she doesn't know that) a handsome young man with a ridiculous plethora of talents: musician/artist, fortune-teller, medicine (how does that even work? I like to imagine him peering over Cynthia's frustrated form and yelling out answers to her medical-related homework), a decent shot with a bow. He was fond of warm sunny days.
He was talented and beautiful, but that made him a pretty big douchebag. He had a superiority complex, possibly narcissism. Despite his sister's unconditional love for him, he was practically all the things she hates about men. (One redeeming factor is his dedication to the truth. He didn't lie, but he also didn't play nice...) Women swooned over him, and he wasn't shy of taking advantage of that. I'm not sure how that'll play out, and I'm interested to see how it does.
Paul has an affinity for...
- art (particularly music and poetry, but dance, painting, theater, sculpture, etc. are also good)
- truth (psychic types and future sight particularly)
- healing and medicine, antivenom and disease cures
- the sun, light and heat
Posted: Apr 25 2017, 11:36 AM
Amnisiad the Talonflame
Orion (m) or Atalanta (f) the Mightyena
Poochyena is Common
Atalanta (f) or Orion (m) the Lycanroc
Rockruff is Uncommon
Arethusa (f) or Arethuses (m) the Manectric
Electrike is Uncommon
Hippolytus (m) or Hippolyta (f) the Furfrou
Furfrou is Uncommon
Siproites (either) the Arcanine
Growlithe is Rare
Iphigenia (f) or Iphigen (m) the Sawsbuck
Callisto the female Ursaring or Beartic
Teddiursa is Uncommon
Cubchoo is Rare
Arachne? Ariadne? the female Ariados
Spinarak is Common
maaaaaybe a Skarmory (I won't go searching for one... but if I ever randomly find one, I'll try to catch it)
named Okeanus (m) or Okeanid (f)
Skarmory is Rare
Posted: Apr 26 2017, 06:40 AM
Oh! I have an idea!
Are you adamant on her twin staying dead?
if not, well
this Apollo!Twin could have been transported to Terrene while he was on fire for all we know, and Cynthia doesn't know he's still alive. -shifty eyes-
they could lose memory of each other, but dear Cyn would feel some kind of elation, happiness, shock, denial, fear or something when she sees him in Terrene and not know why.
would love to see him personally.
Posted: Apr 26 2017, 09:10 AM
You read my mind lols.
I actually do intend on keeping the possibility of him being alive open. That is exactly what I was thinking: he got pulled out to Terrene while nobody could see him. However, for now, (until I get my feet and a little experience) I'll leave it as a mystery whether or not he survived.